Basic info about Royals?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cereal, May 10, 2014.

1. Cereal

Cereal Member

IGN:
    Cereal
    Hi!

I'm new here(I'll make an intro post after this) and I'm just trying to find some basic info about the server. I have looked all around the forums and site and haven't found much more than the rates and the fact that its nostalgic(which I love). So is there a basic forum post that outlines anything different about this server?(special NX drops? Weekly events? etc.)

Thanks, I really look forward to playing on this server!

Feel free to add me: Cereal

2. Katsuruka

Katsuruka Donator

I've been meaning to make that sort of a thread for a long time - must get round to doing it!

In brief:
    Custom drops: Super Megaphones (from all monsters); 250 & 100 Nx Cash Cards (which give you the nx when you loot them) from bosses; Maple Leaves (5k Nx) from high level bosses; and "godly" items. "Godly items" are equipment that drops at a low rate from gachapon and all monsters and has a chance to be up to 5 stat points above or below the normal stat range.

Voting for NX - you'll find the link for this on the website. You can vote for us on GTOP 100 and Ultimate Private Servers once per day.

Donator Shop - contains nx items that aren't available in the regular cash shop. These items are bought with Royal Points, which are given to donators as a thank-you. All of the items are purely cosmetic and do not give people any ingame advantages. The attack-boosting skills on the pets in the donator shop have been disabled. We are not a Pay to Play or Pay to Win server and any small profits we make from donations are ploughed straight back into improving the server. All our staff are volunteers.

Optional fully working Ellinia-Orbis ship ride. You can skip this if you want to instantly warp between the two places by paying 25k mesos as well as the price of your boat ticket.

Trade button warps you to the FM

Fairly regular GM events - usually at least once a day

GMs will give out buffs in the FM a few times a week. Note, we do not give Holy Symbol, sorry.

Disabled from purchase - 2x exp and drop coupons in cash shop. This was originally a 10x exp rate server, but a fair number of our more dedicated grinders discovered that they were reaching endgame too easily and getting bored.

Contacting a GM ingame: use the ~gm command. To find the other ingame commands you can use, do ~help.

The majority of in-game transport is instant, with the exceptions of the optional Ellinia-Orbis boat ride and the elevator from Ludibrium to Korean Folk Town.

Please read the rules - they are enforced! =) We pride ourselves on being somewhere where gameplay is fair and where cheaters don't get the upper hand.

KPQ is fully working, Ludi and LMPQ soon will be, CPQ is fully working but a little buggy, and Amoria PQ also works, as does Guild PQ (although Guild Points don't save properly).

Seasonal Events - we've celebrated Halloween, Christmas, Lunar New Year, Valentine's Day and Easter, and will soon be having our first anniversary!

Zakum is fully working, although there have been problems with lag and dcs there. We will be releasing a Windows fix for this very soon!

Horntail is still a little buggy.

We plan to release Temple of Time and Ulu City in the reasonably near future.

There are bugs in the game (see the Current Bug List under "Report Bugs") but we are always busy working on them.

Hired Merchants are available for purchase from Fredrick in the FM once you are level 16 or above.

All NX items are permanent. Donator NX items are also untradeable, as are hired merchants, gachapon tickets and pets.

Gachapon is available to all players level 50 and above. We have a custom gachapon list, so check the forum under "Guides".

Marriage works but is a little buggy - see the guides section for Matt's guide on how to get married, and the Current Bugs list for common issues with weddings.

The closest guide we have to our drop list is: http://bbb.hidden-street.net/. For a guide to Maple weapon drops, check in the guides section.

(Will add more things as I think of them!)

Last edited: May 10, 2014
    lozy, Andreas, unknownlo and 6 others like this.
  3. Cereal

Cereal Member

IGN:
    Cereal
    Wow, exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a ton. :)

On a side note, I am getting my degree in Computer Science at the moment, if the staff needs some volunteer help, I'd be willing to join.(I know I cant just walk on like that, but just to keep in mind).

Katsuruka likes this.