Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. kinneparis

kinneparis Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kimin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Crew
    IGN: Stryn
    APQ apples stealer
    If anyone in apq party with this dude, please be extra be careful or just find another pt if u could
    He has been stealing lots of apples from various of ppl by purposive hitting boxes that someone has already standing there and claimed that was he's.
    Even though many has reported him but since taking screenshot or filming videos during apq is hard so no one can provide any evidences.

EZFebreezy and AdventFlash like this.
  2. Jiun

Jiun Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JJBishop
    1. IGN: PrincessGaby
    2. REASON: Harassment
    3. DETAILS: The said person sacked mobs while I was buying leech BOTH in ULU 2 & Petri. Evidence on Twitch's past broadcast.

www.twitch.tv/videos/832422949

Timestamp for ULU 2: 07:15:00-07:16:00
    Timestamp for Petri: 09:21:00-09:22:00

Henray17 and Kenny like this.
  3. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    I have video record of him/her sacking as well. I already report him/her

4. Henray17

Henray17 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    TubbyBubby
    Level:
    Guild:
    Crew
    People I've spoken to in game seem to believe that account was hacked. A lot of radical behavior out of nowhere - selling off all their items, spamming non-stop smegas, giving away huge amounts of mesos and now sacking people.

5. AndyP

AndyP Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN: ANZWesBlog
    Reason: Being toxic, not collaborate during apqing, logged out in the middle of apq PURPOSELY
    Details:
    At first he was just annoying, on first run first stage not helping groom side to clear mob instead sitting beside glimmer man and chatting.. the whole run was slowed because of him semi-afk and also running last on stage 5 and keep typing stuff. on 2nd run start argue with party member when we told him to help and collaborate with us to do it fast run, after that during stage 2 he told us to stop because he was playing other game (refer to attached picture below), and saying having lag (maybe because he playing his "other games" causing lag himself) and arguing with other party member until 4th run. Our last run was same terrible because he start excusing lag and on 2nd stage he just LOGGED OUT suddenly and LOGGED IN within 5 seconds (i was streaming on discord and my guildie saw it too), after he logged in and then just leave party straight while we're still leaving pq.. I have not much evidence but i have my witness with me all my party member and my guildie. for me its was not a simple dc but obviously a relogin on purpose to cause us fail continuing.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    Tentomon, ginwolf, Damien. and 15 others like this.
  6. Stryn

Stryn Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    you are embarrasing. You can lie to yourself but dont even try to lie the world. No one took ur apples/no one needs your apple. I'd like to see you report real stories for a change cus no one took your apples. People should be aware of people like you try to accuse others. You are embarrasing.

7. Noctiluca

Noctiluca Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HanGuoYu
    Level:
    1. IGN: TREVONDAN (120lv pally)
    2. REASON: Pull mobs to other buyer and mules / pet loot was on (idk what he looted)
    3. DETAILS: keep attacking boss and pull mobs to other buyer/mule (maybe try to kill idk)
    didnt take off pet loot and said "fk pet loot I didnt loot anything good"

zak was fine But dont selling HTP to him

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  8. devontran

devontran Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    trevondan
    Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    Doppleganger

i said "fk pet loot" because i didnt realize i had it on, try to interpret it as " fuck, i had pet loot on "

I was saying "I didnt loot anything good" because i actually didnt, and if i did i would have reimbursed you if it did. if you want me to pay you back for for like 40 elixirs ill gladly do it.

I thought i was doing you guys a favor when clearing mobs and i even STOPPED when you asked me too.

My pally was doing like 8k power strikes on the arms.

AND i crashed for you guys too.

9. Noctiluca

Noctiluca Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HanGuoYu
    Level:
    but u still pull mobs to mule and other buyer (helping? we said stop so many times lol)
    and pet loot on btw I dont care did u loot or not

we got 3cr dont need ur crash ty tho

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    nosebleed likes this.
  10. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Buyers are not to attack the boss or the mobs without asking first (which will almost always be a no) or being asked to by the party.

Noctiluca and nyannko777 like this.
  11. izakaya123

izakaya123 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    takemetoyou
    Level:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
  12. Aelyssia

Aelyssia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Aelyssia
    Level:
    Guild:
    Monkey
    lol... When they told you to move it was from stage 3 because you can see the game message afterwards saying that monsters have been summoned. And when you say "could you stop this, im playing a game" most people would interpret that as "I'm playing a different game, which is causing Royals to lag or my slow response, but I don't want to close the other game", which most people would find disrespectful and rightfully be angry at you for. Maybe you meant "this is a game so I'm allowed to lag" but that's not how most people would interpret what you wrote.

Side note: I don't think it's ever acceptable to afk any stage unless you have to brb to do something quickly (in which case you would tell the party). You said you apologized and began helping after, which is good, but you should be helping regardless of the bride/groom ratio in future APQ parties.

Snake, Kouha, AdventFlash and 3 others like this.
  13. nosebleed

Country Flag:
    I don’t know a single person involved in that foreign fiesta of an APQ, but you sound unhinged and delusional ^ when you “apologize” it means taking full responsibility for your actions, not following up by making excuses and trying to justify it while also taking passive aggressive jabs at your party members. Saying things like “I apologized but it was only 2 minutes”, “drama queen”, etc, shows you aren’t actually sorry and you didn’t learn from your mistake — if you did you’d know the “only 2 minutes” aspect doesn’t change anything or minimize your actions (which is what saying that is attempting to do—downplay the severity). The time isn’t the issue; it’s your lack of personal responsibility and refusal to participate and coordinate like the other members of your party are. Next time stop being so sensitive, stop taking them saying to move personally, stop being offended when you’re called out for your mistakes, and learn from what you do wrong instead of trying to downplay it or convince others it isn’t a big deal or blaming those who called you out and held you accountable. Don’t wanna get told to attack in APQ? Then attack from the beginning. Don’t wanna get told to move in APQ? Then move at the pace your other 5 party members are moving at from the beginning. Get called out for it? Don’t try to defend yourself, justify it or give some half-assed apology where you’re trying to excuse your actions — genuinely learn that what you did was wrong, sincerely apologize, and again, don’t try to explain/justify things. If you don’t believe you’re in the wrong that’s when you explain/justify your actions; not when you’re apologizing for being wrong.

Alpine, Tentomon, Sen and 4 others like this.
  14. izakaya123

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    takemetoyou
    Level:

15. izakaya123

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    takemetoyou
    Level:

16. izakaya123

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    takemetoyou
    Level:

17. izakaya123

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    takemetoyou
    Level:

18. nosebleed

Country Flag:
    I very clearly stated that I was not involved in your APQ and I don’t know anybody who was. Please think before you respond going forward.

Tentomon likes this.
  19. nosebleed

Country Flag:
    All you are doing by spamming these poorly thought out attempts at "explaining" things is further proving that you have not learned anything from your mistakes and you have convinced yourself that you are a victim because other people called out your (wrongful) actions. Telling you to move is not "being toxic". It does not matter if you are lagging - that is not their problem, it is yours. Your connection and PC quality are your own responsibility, not that of your party members. Do not join APQ if you cannot participate like everybody else without lagging unless you intend on telling them beforehand and they confirm that it is not an issue (most people will not want some lagging lunatic like yourself in their APQ).

To reiterate: You make the decision to join a party as a lagging player, and you are not a victim when party members call out your inability or unwillingness to contribute and stay up to speed with the rest of them.

Tentomon, McPew and Henray17 like this.
  20. nosebleed

Country Flag:
    No. You are not the victim here, your 5 other party members are.

Tentomon likes this.