Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I understand how to apologize with sincerity and take responsibility for my actions. I have lagged and DC'd many times, and even during boss runs far more important than APQ. Never been blacklisted and never had an argument/dispute over it. Why? Perhaps because people are reasonable and understanding if you know how to conduct yourself apologetically like a grown adult. Work on it, you'll be surprised how much different the outcome turns out to be once you lose the e-go.

2. iJSK

iJSK Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    S2hanna
    Level:
    Guild:
    Crew

You clearly took this screenshot to make it seem like they were saying this to you during the walking stage, but you are using backed up messages that obviously are from the stage with the slimes, and if you didn’t move during that stage due to being even “semi-afk” you are causing a huge disruption to your team. I might have taken you seriously if you didn’t try to deliberately create false evidence but it’s pretty clear you’re all taking us to be fools with the way you’re taking these text boxes out of context for your benefit.

Attached Files:

3. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Compose yourself. You are only doing yourself a disservice by continuing to blather incessantly.

4. iJSK

iJSK Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    S2hanna
    Level:
    Guild:
    Crew
    also, it seems like this guy Nezz is your friend, and was trying to help you out, but clearly even your friend was feeling frustrated, not only the leader. If you had to cancel buddy chat with one of your friends for telling you to get off of another game, then I think that speaks a lot more about your attitude during this PQ as opposed to the others.
    67494108-F3BA-4654-8362-BA6BB138AEFB.jpeg 3278CB84-9DF9-41FB-9E7F-5536B406336B.jpeg

Damien. and Sen like this.
  5. iJSK

iJSK Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    S2hanna
    Level:
    Guild:
    Crew
    I’m not creating theories nor am I writing a novel. I’m taking the evidence you provided yourself to show how it is clearly being manipulated in order to make it seem in your favor but unfortunately when you actually take a closer look at the screenshots you are digging yourself into a deeper grave because the community is smart enough to notice details that don’t match up and/or are being taken into the wrong context. As far as that last quote that the leader said regarding playing another game, you are so confident and sure that she was playing another game and called her toxic for it, but we are supposed to assume when you say the same thing before she “quoted you” its supposed to be interpreted as you referring to the PQ? You’re contradicting yourself in a lot of ways, and that last bit where you spam the leader was completely unnecessary. What if you were the one jumping around and not allowing the leader to click amos to continue to the boss fight?? There’s no proof in that other than a screenshot of you trying to fight what you claim as toxicity back with toxicity on your end. Please reconsider the IQ level of the community you’re dealing with and avoid posting fabricated and/or screenshots of text boxes taken out of context to victimize yourself. This is all I’ll say. And even if this PQ isn’t blacklist worthy, the way you are handling your peers in this thread is utterly disrespectful and you make it hard to conduct a civilized conversation.

xcalista, Sen and Henray17 like this.
  6. NyxAssansin

NyxAssansin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NyxAssansin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unity
    Like the drama for apqs f3

7. iJSK

iJSK Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    S2hanna
    Level:
    Guild:
    Crew
    You can start by removing photos 2,3, and 11 as these are clearly scrolled up in the text box and or manipulated to frame your party for instructing you multiple times to move without you following instructions for several minutes as can be seen by the amount of times they asked, as well as the number of smegas that passed between. I don’t think lag is an appropriate excuse for not being able to move for multiple minutes during the slime stage, but that’s just be because I’ve never once in my Royals career lagged in a way that made me incapable of moving for multiple minutes without either crashing or disconnecting. Correct me if I’m wrong. Either way, you should be nicer to your peers especially Nezz who seems like he genuinely wanted to help you but you “raged” as you stated. Fighting fire with fire doesn’t work well, especially with us on the forum here just trying to help you and the parties involved de escalate this situation.

8. iJSK

iJSK Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    S2hanna
    Level:
    Guild:
    Crew
    Also this... lol why is it that when you say you are playing a game it’s referring to Royals and when she quotes you for playing a game you automatically assume it’s ANOTHER game and that she’s being toxic? Bruh... lol

9. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ssIGNss
    Level:
    Guild:
    Revolution
    LMAO for all the screenshot you tried to clarify yourself makes you seems like the one who being toxic lolol.

Henray17 likes this.
  10. NyxAssansin

NyxAssansin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NyxAssansin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unity
    is fine chill guys, have 21 chars apq xd for the work dont sell lech :C

11. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    APQ is an experience. If you did them wrong in the 1st and 2nd run of course they'll be biased and remember what you did. It was literally 10 minutes ago.

Both the party and you are toxic. If they ever come to the point where they say "Do x or I'm reporting" something is wrong with the party.
    However, you weren't really helping the situation. You guys should've probably talked about everything for 2 minutes before going in for the 3rd or 4th run.

Also about the lag, maybe don't open 3 clients in apq....

12. NyxAssansin

NyxAssansin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NyxAssansin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unity
    Every day in my apqs, have the afks+hates+dc but that always happens

13. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    Having good specs has nothing to do with mapleroyals lol. The game works like shit on some supercomputers and wonderfully on some potato laptops.
    All I am saying is that if you wish to apq you might want to reconsider having multiple clients open, especially if you are lagging.

Tentomon and Henray17 like this.
  14. Cheeken

Cheeken Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BBQCheeken
    Level:
    Guild:
    Savior
    How did she twist her story though? She's not the one that reported you.

15. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    What is going on. I'm going to lock this thread for the time being because I need some time to process all of this and y'all absolutely need to stop spamming lmfao

ginwolf, G P, BobTheBlack and 10 others like this.
  16. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Went to sleep on page 20, woke up to page 23

What happened ~f12

ginwolf, BobTheBlack, Damien. and 3 others like this.
  17. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    In light of recent discussion, I have to agree with the majority of others. But as always, I want to emphasize that this is a community blacklist and that ultimate decisions are not necessarily made by me. And maybe I was too hasty in originally adding you to the blacklist, but I felt that adequate evidence was provided and that there are also procedures in place to help ensure that players do not unfairly remain on the blacklist. Ultimately, I think that most people seem to be in consensus that your actions were inappropriate and that your explanations were lacking. If you would like to cohesively explain your side of the situation you may do so, but please do not spam this thread (and please do not message me privately about it).
    I want to say this mostly seems like an issue of miscommunication and the buyer simply being unaware of bossing etiquette--especially given the amount of evidence provided. Moving forward from this experience, this may definitely be something for players to keep in mind when future reports are made on the blacklist. However, let me know if there is more to add to this report.

Noctiluca and McPew like this.
  18. Tect

Tect Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DTect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Manon
    no more drama today pls. its new years day. save it for tmr :(

nicknikki and Sen like this.
  19. KittehIshMad

KittehIshMad Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kitteh
    Level:
    Guild:
    Savior
    1. IGN: ShiShiRay
    2. REASON: Leaving APQ
    3. DETAILS: Leaving APQ 2 rounds, all 5 of us waiting for her

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
    devontran likes this.
  20. Pigu

Pigu Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    LilPopo
    Level:
    1. IGN-KomaBish
    2. REASON- Skele leech scam, (slightly toxic)
    3. DETAILS- Okay maybe 10-15mins eaten up from a 2 hours doesnt matter for you guys out there, but for a new player, it meant a lot. It's my first time encountering the leech scam, so i did not manage to screenshot to prove that she scammed up the time, BUT i try to explain the details.
    So i bought 2 hours leech from her. I set 2 hours on my phone, when the timer left 1:04 hrs i went back to my PC. I saw she have already kicked out my partner, and finding for other partner for my 2nd hour leech. So before starting 2nd hour, i asked her did she stopped the time when she npc, she say she did. So, i just tell her, " ok then i trust you" added " if im buying your service, i hope you do well, thank you" GM can check back the chat history.
    p.s * if she did, shouldn't my timer left lesser than 1hour?*

So as the 2nd hour leech ending left 3mins 13 secs (have a prove of this, since i stopped the time), i went back to my PC. and again, she has already disbanned the party and went disappear.
    So i went and find her at Henesys, ask her about it. She being toxic to me. I know as a 181 high level player is a "thing" in a game, but dont do this to a new comer in a game.

Attached Files:

MoldySoup likes this.