Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. skyb

skyb Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Skyb
    Level:
    15x
    Wtf, I don't keep up on all the rules but can people just come through and take my bosses when I'm hunting???

upload_2021-2-6_8-11-34.png

2. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    If you had more evidence you could've just made a report...

3. ImVeryJelly

ImVeryJelly Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ImVeryJelly
    Level:
    Guild:
    LiquorStore
    Unrelated, the first time I met him/her was when I replied to the smega R> 1 for apq. I whispered ISelendis I want to join and he/she told me to come. When I got there, he/she told me they're full now and didn't tell me. Complete waste of time.

4. Jaml

Jaml Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JamL
    Level:
    Guild:
    Versatile
    IGN: Hero4iife
    Problem: I was Scammed 174m by SickJos
    Details: I advertised buying chaos scrolls and Shield M.att 70% @ 29m each. SickJos traded me with 5 cs and 6 shield m.att 70% scrolls. I told him to retrade so i can buy 4 cs then his 6 scrolls. He sold me 4 cs then retraded me and switched the 6 shield matt for 6 gfma scrolls and is refusing to admit that he sold me gfma instead of shield matt, I lose mesos due to scammers like these very rarely. I just want scammers like him/her to know that this is not how the game should be played, we shouldn't be scamming each other and should just play the game properly.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785055452676227094/807776162394406922/Maple.png

Abdus, Mellow and bibz like this.
  5. McPew

McPew Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    McPewPew
    Guild:
    Savior
    IGN: Mishica
    Problem: Went 000 in apq and left on 4th round
    Details: Normal apq, went like clockwork, but Mishica decided that Amos was being selfish and he decided to be selfish too. Warnings were given yet his actions perused and went into event map. Don't recruit him for apq on V day because in his words "a waste of time". [:)]

Mishica (1).png Mishica (2).jpeg Mishica (3).jpg

6. skyb

skyb Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Skyb
    Level:
    15x
    Well that's good to know. I'm not playing this game whilst recording live - how the hell am I supposed to get more evidence of someone coming into the map, killing my boss, then leaving?

Like how fast should I be at doing /mapowner, taking screenshots, and all that noise.

The guy obviously admitted to doing it. I'm posting it here for the community to see - not necessarily because I want to ban him. He's a lvl 198 NL in temple.

Do people on this server just not give a shit? He's 2 cards from his goal so I have to just get off the video game for him or something?

Bunnyx3 and cembo like this.
  7. SteveTrabajo

SteveTrabajo Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SteveTrabajo
    Level:
    Guild:
    Degeneracy
    IGN: ypre
    REASON: Stealing a Chaos Scroll and TT10 from Zak
    DETAILS: ypre was the only one on the right of the map, at the time the items dropped. I clearly saw him take the TT10 someone in our party wanted to get, and then saw his pet loot things, even tho I reminded everyone to turn it off, and he said he did. He proceeded to take the Chaos Scroll, and stayed silent until I said I saw a pet loot the TT10. He continued to say his petloot was off and it wasn't him (although he was the only one on that side), and after I asked who took it and nobody answered, I said I'll go check the recordings, and he vanished.

Proof:
    You can clearly see his dragon loot things, and him looting both TT10 (covered a bit by the mobs) and the Chaos (clearly visible)

LINK

Video where you can see him deny he had petloot off, when he clearly had it on:

LINK

*The video quality might be a bit low because I cropped it so my entire desktop isn't showing. If someone can't read/see them properly, please DM me

Aradia Megido, Boost, NekoV1 and 12 others like this.
  8. Sat

Sat Donator

Guild:
    ♜Guardians ♜
    IGN: icythunders
    REASON: General toxicity in APQ and quit the party in the middle of a run
    DETAILS: The rest of the party was joking around and having fun. Icythunders was telling us to keep going fast but he messed up count on the rope stage and he just decided to quit the party as a leader instead of redoing the stage.

Attached Files:

9. toushiro54321

toushiro54321 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    mageforever
    Level:
    Guild:
    tulips
    1. IGN: Futureprodk
    2. REASON: constant going AFK in apq + leaving APQ after 3 runs while we still had a 4th to do. lucky one of the PT used a mule so we could run 4 times
    3. DETAILS: We were running apq with a pt of 6. Futureprodk kept on going afk and each time we had to wait for him in pt. we kept on calling him / he ignored us or did not understand us. After allot of frustration from our side he left after 3 APQ runs and someone needed a mule to join again. I gave him the option of comming back or me reporting him for the blacklist. he declined the pt request so that is the reason why i am blacklisting him.

Attached Files:

Sen and DONTCARELOL like this.
  10. EyalGoldberg

EyalGoldberg Donator

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: GambleTi
    2. REASON: heavily afking in APQ
    3. DETAILS: stage 1 he's left standing on the 3 portals platform , stage 2 staying hang on the far left rope even though its been a whole 3-4 minutes since leader been asking for 050 , stage 3 hogging over the A platform using dark sight even though there was a person who been there before him

Not surprisingly , the APQ was disbanded after 2 runs due to that - avoid running with them

snows, Megun and Aelyssia like this.
  11. Sat

Sat Donator

Guild:
    ♜Guardians ♜
    1. IGN: Futureprodk
    2. REASON: constantly going AFK in apq
    3. DETAILS: I knew Futureprodk was listed once on the blacklist but I believe everyone deserves a second chance. However like the previous post Futureprodk kept on going afk and each time we had to wait for him in every stage. What makes it worse is that he does not respond back in chat. I’m not sure if Staff chat restricted this person because it feels like like it.

12. Wonderstruck

Wonderstruck Donator

If I remember, he has other char witht name FutureproNL, along these lines.

13. Megun

Megun Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gemini
    Guild:
    AudioSlave
    this guy steal my krex ring yesterday

Aradia Megido and EyalGoldberg like this.
  14. EyalGoldberg

EyalGoldberg Donator

Country Flag:
    I'm not surprised at all and am 100% sure that by the way that he was acting , if the APQ was not disbanded he would for sure steal someone's apples same as he did with your krex ring

15. keeneyes

keeneyes Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KeenEyes
    Level:
    Hey, just I was about to report the same person. This is my first time reporting an individual so I might have left out evidence. (like ~servertime etc?) anyway here is a screenshot of him leaving the APQ halfway.

Also, "Distorsion" and "Eijii" were being disruptive in the APQ like purposely shouting wrong answers on slimes (Was asking what number? - replies 69696969. seriously???)

Attached Files:

Sen likes this.
  16. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    As per this soft rule:
    Futureprodk (& Futurepronl) have been added to the blacklist, as they clearly seem to understand basic APQ etiquette but have intentionally chosen not to abide by them at the expense of their fellow players.

17. ReBoy

ReBoy Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ReBoy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Snack
    REPORT FORMAT
    1. IGN:
    AkoDarT
    2. REASON: Leech scam
    3. DETAILS: Wanted to buy wolf spiders leech he accepted the money and left the party instantly, kept /w him but with no response

Attached Files:

• 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      405.7 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      485.2 KB
      Views:
    Sen likes this.
  18. MarcusFenix

MarcusFenix Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MarcusFenix
    1. IGN : Prees

2. Reason : Pretend afking in APQ

3. Details: He pretends to afk in APQ when asked to mob clear or do anything really. We were even forced to spam mobs on stage 3 in order to kick him off the platform as he pretended to afk. The second the map clears he exits through the portal lol. Upon confronting him he smegas and lies that we stole his apples and WE were the toxic ones. Overall an awful experience apqing with him. (his smega also caught in 4K at the end)

Notable times he's afked / or atleast pretended to:

15:40 (afked during stage 1, or maybe he pretended to)
    18:00 (refused to map clear as the ONLY mage)
    19:00 (BM'ed out of someone else's platform)
    27:00 (spam spawned in order to continue)
    38:19 (lies in smega about people stealing his apples)

19. Chipzy

Chipzy Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Chipzy
    1. IGN: AkoDarT
    2. REASON: Leech scam
    3. DETAILS: Pretended to sell Harp leech. Scammed both me and NoRulez (2hr each). He was even in my alliance on main account. His guild leader and I tried to reach out to him, but he didn't respond to neither of us.

20. Bestia

Bestia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Bestia
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hajima
    1. IGN: iMeori
    2. REASON: Bundle Shop Scam
    3. DETAILS: Pointed out this guy was trying to scam his teeth, he vehemently claimed against it and changed his shop prices to all 6999 down from alternating from 6999 to 69696, and started saying I'm too poor to buy his teeth and should go find some "5k teeth"

Attached Files: