Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ssIGNss
    Level:
    Guild:
    Revolution
    Bro, do u have any screenshot for this?

Aradia Megido, Bunnyx3 and Carney like this.
  2. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    מה דעתכם על להתווכח באנגלית?

-Tommy-, bloodsicle, Tolu and 2 others like this.
  3. vagayo

vagayo Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    [QUOTE = "Difenhidramina, publicación: 1102916, miembro: 49680"] Hermano, ¿tiene alguna captura de pantalla para esto? [/ QUOTE]
    ud es gm ???

4. vagayo

vagayo Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    [QUOTE = "Difenhidramina, publicación: 1102916, miembro: 49680"] Hermano, ¿tiene alguna captura de pantalla para esto? [/ CITA]
    Me vas a disculpar por molestarte con mi publicación, seguro que tienes mucho que hacer, pero para que yo te responda, ¿eres el líder de CREW, o eres GM?.
    si no formas parte de ese grupo por favor lee y saca tus conclusiones gracias

5. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ssIGNss
    Level:
    Guild:
    Revolution
    With the way you replying us, I believe that non of your claims are believable. First you do not have a ss to proof, second I'm advising you a way to justify your claim, turn up.... Lul...

6. vagayo

vagayo Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    [QUOTE = "Difenhidramina, publicación: 1102946, miembro: 49680"] Con la forma en que nos responde, creo que ninguna de sus afirmaciones es creíble. Primero, no tienes un ss para probar, segundo, te estoy aconsejando una manera de justificar tu reclamo, preséntate .... Lul ... [/ QUOTE]
    Te equivocas hermano, primero hay que presentarte, soy tal persona así vengo en una condición de , el hecho paso pueden llamarlo como quieran, puedes leer y quieren diseccionar el echo en beneficio de tu amigo pero es fácil llamar un GM y mostrar la repetición del hecho y ahí se puede ver lo que pasó, ver la intención como entro al bonus, se le advierto que haga el recliente para dejar la carrera y no cometer el crimen por el que estamos aquí, y podes preguntarle si es mentira todo lo que paso es sencillo preguntale, si luego me busco en fm cc20 y me bajo fama podes preguntarle?
    estoy algo cansado de estar respondiendole a uno por uno estoy conectado si quieren venir hablar con migo con alguien que puede ser de traductor si eres parte de ese gremio, lo vuelvo a repetir por 50m yo no borrale el post y si el lider de CREW dio algo en compensacion yo le devolvere personalmente pero el post quedara tal como esta y CREW tiene un scamer como mienbro y defamador

upload_2021-4-6_22-3-35.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  7. Herbert

Herbert Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HerbertGuns
    Level:
    Do you not understand the problem? Look there are two things: to fix for good it has been as follows, we calmly accepted the error if it had respected what the other members of the party wanted, 50m per person, since those people were affected since they could not enter to the bom because of her. But do you know what the problem is? The action she took, launching two smega calling people because she said that we were disturbing her, that we were asking her for 600m, at no time did that happen, can you understand that? Can you understand how a person who wants to play the victim by inventing things feels? The worst thing is that neither she nor the leader of her guild wanted to ask the appropriate and respective apologies to us as a member of the party or to our guild leader for the problem, that selfish attitude and the action she took to say things like inventing that we were hindering it, that we wanted 600m to make ourselves look bad is what bothers us, so that action was that led us to this and I emphasize UNTIL NOW WE HAVE THE TRUE APOLOGIES THAT WE DESERVE FOR HAVING BEEN AFFECTED IN THE SITUATION OF THE CWKPQ OR OF 0two as the cause of this nor OF THE LEADER OF THE GUILD OF HER. Now I tell you, can you understand? because if you can not let me tell you that I was the clearest with you

8. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    ay dios mío...

9. Relmy

Relmy Donator

IGN:
    Relmy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    taco.png

10. sosnek

sosnek Donator

Country Flag:
    @Herbert

Someone first said 600m, I thought this was too much so I made a smega asking for neutral opinions. If people said that 600m was fair then I would have paid that, yet everyone I spoke to said otherwise. After people start showing up, you changed to 400m, then almost an hour after this started you said 200m is fine. Im not and I don't even see how I was playing the victim here. That's something you were projecting.

Look, I'll give my apology once more so we can leave this behind us and move on.

I'm sorry that I ruined your bonus room in cwkpq. It was an honest mistake due to my inexperience with this party quest.

Aradia Megido, RareCandies and Carney like this.
  11. AdventFlash

AdventFlash Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AdventFlash
    Level:
    I'm blacklisting all of y'all at this point

Diphenhydramine and Snake like this.
  12. Snake

Snake Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Intercourse
    Level:
    Imagine getting so heated at a new player because you couldn't break 4 boxes and loot potions, that you write 15 essays on a blacklist thread

13. matancoh23

matancoh23 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Orrine
    IGN: WaterLilly
    Reason: Zombie teeth Bundle scam
    Details: Can be seen at the picture below, typical bundle scam
    Maple0045.jpg

14. Yonatan100

Yonatan100 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AngryBishop
    Level:
    Guild:
    Furious
    I'd like to apologize for the leech scam I did, to the players affected by this, please contact me in game after I'm unbanned for a refund.

Aradia Megido, Rynan, Dasha and 3 others like this.
  15. vagayo

vagayo Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    [QUOTE = "Serpiente, publicación: 1103205, miembro: 3727"] Imagina estar tan acalorado con un nuevo jugador porque no puedes romper 4 cajas y saquear pociones, que escribes 15 ensayos en un hilo de la lista negra [/ QUOTE]
    Creo que está dando una opinión sin leerlo todo ni comprender todo el problema, no solo estaba arruinando el bono cwpq, sino también tratando de justificarse culpando a otros según él por no entender el idioma español, lo que le dijeron en repetidas ocasiones que Se fue, luego le comunico al sindicato que lo estamos extorsionando por 600m, luego me busca en FM y me baja 1 en fama, pido a los lectores que primero lean y den una opinión objetiva no porque sea amigo o conocido de su

Attached Files:

16. Amaranthen

Amaranthen Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Fariel
    Guild:
    ~ Tenacity ~
    1. IGN: viaFlaSh
    2. REASON: Toxic Pirate Party Quest member
    3. DETAILS:

April 7, 2021
    I was party lead during Herb Town Pirate Party Quest with Leyvia, Fullhs, MiaNL, and another player. I asked my party members whether they would like to do the bonus quests involving PPQ (e.g. fighting enraged, angry, and normal lord pirate; collecting Vikin's 6 map pieces, and getting bellflower extracts). I had those quests active. I advised my party members to get those quests from Captain Hwang and Guon. All my party members agreed. ViaFlaSh did not outright object.

During the runs, ViaFlaSh proceeded to make toxic comments about my party leadership, calling me, in effect, selfish and a leecher (party leaders typically loot gray, red, and blue emblems at stage 2 which was all I did to speed up the run). I advised ViaFlaSh that if he was not happy with our longer runs, he is welcome to leave. He never did. I never kicked him. I did about 6-7 runs.

When he left, he said this:
    Maple0002.jpg

April 8, 2021
    He came to PPQ again when I was party leader. I refused to invite him over what transpired on April 7, 2021.

This conversation transpired.

Maple0001.jpg

EDIT: Ran into him again:
    Maple0004.jpg

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    Sen, bloodsicle, benkrong and 11 others like this.
  17. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    LEVEL200
    Level:
    Guild:
    MAX
    yes he/she is known to scam petri leech and steal FM Spot. No evidence here but just to add on to your point. Perhaps the evidence is good enough to get him.her banned? If u have the trade transaction or even whisper history, its even better for reporting this scam

18. Bot

Bot Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Bot
    i deleted post he actually said his power went out and i got a full refund! but at least ik now!

Aradia Megido likes this.
  19. Critto

Critto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CritShot
    Level:
    Guild:
    NazarickTomb
    IGN: Eluna (and his another char: MasonFoorhes)
    Reason: Toxic Behavior in The Game
    Details: Can be seen in the pictures below

When I went to skele map today, I saw no one was trainning or selling leech there. I aslo checked the map owner, and it shows no one was the owner of the skele map so I casted genesis and claimed the map owner. Then Eluna started talking s***t as it is shown in the screenshot below. He aslo defamed me twice because I didn't want to give the map to him when I was the map owner =3=
    From my perspective: I don't HAVE TO give the map to him since I am the map owner and he has been AFK for a long time. If you could ask politely, there's no doubt you could have it back. But if you act like an asshole, then you are not going to have the map LOL. Anyways, watch out Eluna's toxic behavior in the game.

upload_2021-4-10_12-59-8.png

upload_2021-4-10_12-59-37.png

upload_2021-4-10_12-59-49.png

upload_2021-4-11_19-8-9.png

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    Mickazoo likes this.
  20. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    According to this dude we can afk in any map we want and when someone claims the map we can argue it's ours. nice logic, 10/10.
    I did lose my Ulu2 map while waiting for a buyer to finish doing w/e he needed to do and my other buyer was afk, luckily I didn't just 'cc plz' and argue that the map is mine while it's not instead I explained it to the other person and they just gave me the map back... I bet if I just started arguing that the map is mine I wouldn't have gotten it back lmao

RequiemZX, Critto and Jooon like this.