Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Critto

Critto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CritShot
    Level:
    Guild:
    NazarickTomb
    Yeah I totally understand and agree your point. Most of the time, I would give the map to that person if he could simply explain the situation and talk NICELY. There's no doubt I would give the map back. We play the game and we enjoy the game. We're not here for the fight. But if you acted like an asshole, there's no way you could get the map from the map owner : )

(When I AFK on my map, I never ask it back because it is the comment sense that if you go AFK, anyone has the right to claim the map owner. or you could buy the map : ) )

Mickazoo likes this.
  2. DiscoStu

DiscoStu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DiscoStuYE
    Level:
    Guild:
    Boba
    1. IGN: iLoveSpears/ TheSupply
    2. REASON: fm1-1 stealing spot
    3. DETAILS: while I came to refresh my store when "iLoveSpears" comes, acting as a buyer, and as soon as I close my shop in order to refresh it, her mule took the spot suspiciously instantly.
    iLoveSpears steal my spot botting.JPG
    when I asked her to give me back my spot, she rudely replied as it is my problem since it is a competitive spot and logs out.

this kind of behaver ruins the gameplay in Royals because the game is as good as its community....

kinneparis likes this.
  3. toushiro54321

toushiro54321 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    mageforever
    Level:
    Guild:
    tulips
    lol you dont report someone that takes your spot. you snooze you loose. she played it smart and got a great spot to sell her stuff and you lost it.

Aradia Megido likes this.
  4. DiscoStu

DiscoStu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DiscoStuYE
    Level:
    Guild:
    Boba
    as I said, she suspiciously took it instantly, I don't have a video, but from my perspective, it seem like her mule teleported to me and took the spot

5. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    Lol if that is somehow the case then I don't think Community Blacklist is the correct place to post this... "teleporting" to you sounds like a "Report Abuse" for suspicious activity rather then community blacklist.

Just taking your spot without 'teleporting' is not a reason for Community Blacklist. I am not a veteran here but that doesn't sound logical to me.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    Aradia Megido and Sen like this.
  6. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    If you genuinely believe a player is using bots to take spots in the Free Market, please gather the necessary evidence and submit it in the Report Abuse section. Securing spots in the Free Market is intended to be a competition--no one permanently owns a spot, and therefore there is no such thing as "stealing" a spot. Additionally, no part of their response to you was in any way rude. In fact, I'm most concerned about the way you are publicly accusing another player of breaking the rules through smega and the forums.

7. Critto

Critto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CritShot
    Level:
    Guild:
    NazarickTomb
    assholes are everywhere. It doesn't matter to the duku nerf. I personally support Duku nerf so don't revert it : )

8. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    While I understand that the map ownership belonged to you, I honestly feel a little uncomfortable directly adding them to the blacklist for "toxic behavior" given that you first escalated the situation by repeatedly calling them dumb. It seems like they weren't even actively killstealing either, and it seems more like a misunderstanding of the rules more than anything else. If we're talking about "toxic behavior" I hardly see this as a one-sided interaction. As such, I would like to invite more community input over this.

Dave Deviluke likes this.
  9. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    I am not sure I agree with you on this. They started by just saying 'cc plz' and arguing it's their map while according to map owner it isn't. They kept arguing it's their map because they 'only stopped to buy pots'. Entoma asked them again and again to CC and instead they said 'no, u can cc' then defamed them and continued by calling them 'jerk', only then Entoma called them dumb.

tldr;
    Not their map, they kept arguing it's theirs, declined to CC then defamed and called the map owner a jerk. It's both toxicity and not understanding how map ownership works.

What I would have done if I were Eluna?
    Instead of writing 'cc plz' without any explanation and expecting the new map owner to CC I would explain what happened and not argue it's my map because it isn't. If the new person still did not want to 'give' me back the map I would just CC and won't even be mad. It is my mistake I lost the map.

Again, this is my take as a pretty new player on Royals. Their might be something I am missing, idk.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    Critto likes this.
  10. Critto

Critto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CritShot
    Level:
    Guild:
    NazarickTomb
    I agree with @Mickazoo . Also, I want to say that is not all the conversation we had though. I started saving the screenshot of our conversation until I felt annoying. (Not everyone would screenshot the conversation when you meet a stranger, right?) How are you able to explain how does the map owner work when Eluna refused to listen and kept spamming "cc", "jerk", "cc or not"? Also, why I have to explain the rule to him when he's being rude and toxic? Why I have to explain the rule to a rude stranger who defamed me twice simply because I want to train in a map belonged to none?
    Futhermore, you mention that I escalated the situation by repeatedly calling them dumb. If you pay more attention to our conversation, you could find that he called me "Jerk" and defamed me twice when I did nothing wrong. (He also cursed more previously but I do not have those screenshots as I explained above) When a rude stranger called me a "Jerk", I believe it is pretty fair to call him "dumb". I think it's Eluna escalated the situation by repeatedly cursing and defamed me twice. If he could simply explain the situation and asked the map kindly, I would give the map to him for free. But if he chose to curse and escalate the situation by repeatedly cursing and defame, there's no way I would give my map to him.
    I also want to let you know my thought to your post @Sen . I think he definitely knows how the map owner works and what the rule is. As you can see, he did not cast any skills while he noticed the map owner belonged to me. Also, he only defamed me TWICE to avoid the mass defame. By these two points, Eluna perfectly knows how maple royal rules work, and he is just an asshole and being toxic to players. Let me know what you think, Sen.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    Mickazoo likes this.
  11. Nickchancl

Nickchancl Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Endymion96
    1. IGN: Shmurt
    2. REASON: Ruining apq run
    3. DETAILS: first run of apq and one of the party member dced. He says he hates it and left leaving the rest of the party with 3 runs remaining.

Attached Files:

12. Frankye

Frankye Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EIuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    Diva
    The situation was: I went to a safe spot, top right side of the map, so a friend 'Mason' who was going to train with me 'Eluna' in the map could TP and bring me potions. I wasn't afk in any moment, was just waiting for him. You entered the map, cast gen and used ~mapowner, I politely asked you to 'cc plz', and you sayd "My map etc", I explained to you that I wasn't afk shortly after u entered the map, and then you started with YOUR toxic behavior, so I replyed at the same level, wich im sorry. The downfame was because of your behavior, not about the map, u got 2 because Mason was there and saw the situation, didn't defame you with my "other char". Also now I have better understanding of how '~mapowner' works, and even if I have to wait for a friend I will hit mobs so it says my name, since thats whats matters right?

Have a nice week, chill out and stop being toxic ~<3

13. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    How was they toxic? They said they own the map and you kept saying they don't, lol. They weren't toxic until you just defamed them, I honestly can't see what you're saying.

In your post you also said '...Also now I have better understanding of how '~mapowner' works,' which proves you were in the wrong and not the other person (because ONLY NOW you understand).

tldr;
    1. you did not know the rules
    2. they explained the rules and you argued
    3. you were toxic and defamed

that's how I see it. we all make mistakes and it's fine, just don't flip it and make it sound like you're the victim and just care next time.

Metronome, christie97, Jooon and 4 others like this.
  14. Critto

Critto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CritShot
    Level:
    Guild:
    NazarickTomb
    (1) I believe I explained the situation with the screenshot pretty clear in the previous posts. As you can see in the screenshot, you did not ask NICELY. You called me a jerk directly while I trained in MY map. It's quite interesting the way how you defame "polite" and "nice". You called a me "jerk" and defamed me when I refused to leave MY map. I did not call you dumb untill you kept spamming "you're jerk" as you could see in the screenshot. Hence, stop acting you are nice ROFL. I am a VICTIM by your toxic behavior and cursing. I don't care and it is also not my business what you were doing in the skeleton map. If you wanna chill in skeleton map, that's fine. But if you kept calling me a jerk while I was training in MY map, it's pretty fair to call you dumb =3=. But anyways, you could stop lying on forum unless you could provide more evidence, such as video or screenshots. But I believe you don't have any since you are toxic and also you are lying as well. Unforutnately, I did not record all of our conversation or it gunna prove how TOXIC you were.

(2) I think Mickazoo summarizes the story in his post above. You could take your time to look at it. I think it is pretty objective.

(3) As you mentioned that I was defamed by your friend Mason but not you. It is also interesting since I was defamed twice in a row within such a short time. Based on your words, you are saying that "Eluna" and "MasonFoorhes" do not belong to the same person.

(4) You should apologize instead of lying here though.

Thanks @Mickazoo, @Sen, and whoever spend time to read my posts. Shout out to Eluna: No more lies. Accpet the truth and move forward. Peace ^^

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    Metronome, RequiemZX and Mickazoo like this.
  15. Yonatan100

Yonatan100 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AngryBishop
    Level:
    Guild:
    Furious
    Hi again, I'd like to apologize again for the leech scam I've done. For the players who were affected, I dont remember your character names. If you can, please contact me after I'm unbanned in game, and I'll refund you.
    I'll be unbanned on 17 April, so you can please leave your names by that date or contact me in game after that date. If you dont give me your names I cant look for you for this refund.
    my IGN is AngryBishop.
    Of course, its not my fault if you didnt contact me for a refund or didnt give me your names. All I'm trying is you get your refund and I can consider this matter resolved.
    Other than the refund, I admit I've done things which were rude and unfair about the leech. So that's why I apologized. If you accept the apology, that'd make me happier too.
    If we cant meet in game for this, please put up a store or something, and put a useless item for the refund amount you deserve, and I'll purchase that item even if you're not online so you can get a refund.
    Thank you, and I hope you accept the apology.

Critto likes this.
  16. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    @f096t004 you're seriously going to make an alternate account specifically to flame me like this? Even if I didn't have a certain level of access to the forums to know exactly what you're doing, who do you actually think you're trying to fool with bullshit like this? Since you clearly seem to have a stellar grasp on this server's rules, I invite you to take a look through the forum rules in the mean time and keep in mind that you're only allowed to have one forum account. Instead of blocking you from accessing your forum account(s) while an Admin processes a merge, I'm going to show you leniency because the goal of rules should be to communicate openly to resolve any conflict before seeking immediate punitive measures.

Your IGN Entoma sounds familiar by the way... Surely you weren't the one behind lodging the heavily manipulated and extremely petty harassment report against another member of the community that got yourself banned as well? I know exactly what kind of person you are, which is exactly why I was quick to call you out on your own behavior when addressing your report. Given the fact that you were technically correct in this situation--along with the other party's lackluster apology as well as the community's input on the matter--I was waiting on one more opportunity for the other party to make a proper apology and resolve the conflict before adding them to the blacklist. But given your past behavior and practice throughout the community, I do not find your report neither sufficiently trustworthy nor a good-faith use of the blacklist system. As such, your report is rejected. I sincerely encourage you to consider your own behavior the next time you find yourself at conflict once more with another player--before running headfirst for the Report Abuse section or the Community Blacklist.

And don't pull this kind of shit on a forum mod lmao

17. Critto

Critto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CritShot
    Level:
    Guild:
    NazarickTomb
    I highly doubt and disagree that you are able to know what exactly the person I am through the reports I created last year or couple of months ago. I didn't know it is that easy to tell a person's personality and characteristics. Maybe psychologists anaylze people by reading the forum posts rofl.

I know I was reported in the past by few players since we had the fight and we reported each other, but I don't remember I got banned though. You calim that I petty the report heavily. When my reports to them was denied by the staff, I stop going further. (Except one time, my report was denied and closed by staff then I created another one because I wondered why. But after receiving the reason, I didn't go any further and accepted the suggestion from the staff). I don't think I petty the reports heavily in the past. I fight for my right even though the reports was denied eventually. But for the situation this time, I don't think I am doing anything wrong in the skeleton map. I came to a skele map, checked the map owner, and trained then he started cursing. I believe it's fair to call him dumb back because he called me jerk when I refused to leave my map. But you are saying that I escalate the situation since I called him dumb LOL. What kind of bullshit you are talking about, forum mod. I already provided several screenshots for the situation, but you said I am not trustworthy because I fought for my right or I reported several cases in the past. That is all your personal opinions and I disagree with that. Which side you stand for, that is your choice. You have the right to deny my post in Blacklist community since you have the power to do so as the forum mod, and it is totally acceptable to me. But since you mentioned that I am the one escalated the situation in skele map, I strongly disagree with that. The content in your post is outrageous and I beg to disagree with. If your logic works, why don't you shut the mouth up and take all your bullshit back because you are escalating the situatioin here. Also, harassment report is not the only kind of reports I made in the past. I aslo reported the illegal program users, which is the hacker, in the past so it is considered as pettying the report too? Finally, I would take a look to the forum rule as you suggested.

You are the forum mod but that doesnt mean you can say any not-true shit you want lmao.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  18. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    Wrong account bro

19. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    i can attest to that
    a bit before that, i had him on my ludi pq team. we had a couple of learrners and had a bit of a rough start, which is understanable. after the firts run that was successful (ie the wizard died once before doing his part, we missed some tickets in another run because we forgot to check walls etc) he took some of the tickets, and refused to give them to the leader. at this point i was like "sscrew that ill just leech my assassin in cpq" as i had mules for cpq/cpq2. so im going there, and i see him wanting to join. im like "sure, ill give him one chance, as he apologized". he proceeds to susmmon 7 f1's, despite me assking for roms + spd . so i immediately leave the cpq and blacklist him in my books. he then tried to join my group (either team) a couple times but i refused, so he called me a salty n*****. i dont have a ss of that sadly but whatever, just thought id share my 3-strikess with viaflah

20. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    Whoa. I did not see that message, I guess you removed it.. but...
    [​IMG]