Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Bunnyx3

Bunnyx3 Well-Known Member

Hi, im done with the community :S
    I dont care about anything happen here anymore, if saw me react some posts around here its just because of friend's post or someone i admire or something match my mood :S
    I dont care about the blacklist or anything happen here anymore so plz dun tag :S
    Becuz its not worth to care about, however still find it goood if there is ppl still take care of all the things happne here.

2. Critto

Critto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CritShot
    Level:
    Guild:
    NazarickTomb
    You could check my latest post in page 28. I think I explain well in that post. But yeah I agree with what Bunny said, I am not gunna pay any attention to the BlackList anymore. When you fight back after people curse, forum mod called it as escalating the situation lol.

3. Critto

Critto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CritShot
    Level:
    Guild:
    NazarickTomb
    Let me save your time @Mickazoo

4. Bunnyx3

Bunnyx3 Well-Known Member

Conflict happen, shit happen :S and no one want it, and here i think its just a small conflict, no one want to get in it because it bring many negative thought and feeling. After typing to fight and tired of it, maybe let it go? Im tired of it too :S, if we dont like someone, then just avoid them?
    Each party think they are right and they are partly right/wrong in some way, but as long as no one try to scam/intentional harm others so i think not really worth to put in blacklist, because Community Blacklist should be for a scammer or a person who is try to being toxic/spread their bad behaviour to everyone/community, not just about a small conflict between ppl.
    Everyone has their flaw and if "your flaw" meet "my flaw" then shit happen :S. But after this, if we dont like eachother, then just avoid. Also i dont think should blame or make fun of anyone for this because it kinda childish.

Diphenhydramine and Critto like this.
  5. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Please also note that malicious usage of alternate forum accounts can be bannable, depending on the scenario

Example
    - mass flaming with multiple forum accounts
    - self bidding on trade posts to jack up the price
    - impersonation of other players

Accidentally creating a 2nd forum account is not bannable
    But using it for malicious intent can be

We hope this clarifies things up

6. Critto

Critto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CritShot
    Level:
    Guild:
    NazarickTomb
    I totoally agree with bunny's post.

Bunnyx3 likes this.
  7. Andrew1175

Andrew1175 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    TheWisestGuy
    Level:
    1. IGN: CarnivalSwor (Not sure if the "l" in Carnival is a lowercase "L" or uppercase "i" )
    2. REASON: Leech Scammer.
    He was buying CPQ leech for 8mil/1,000cp. I ended up getting more than 1,100 cp and after we got out he said "I'm not paying a single meso for this shitty leech. Trojans? come on" Even though I got more than 1,000 cp and he didn't tell me what he wanted. I attached a screenshot of what he said in chat.

Attached Files:

8. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    not trying to take sides, but you are assumed to get rombots when selling cpq leech
    they are far faster exp, and trojans are much less exp/point

9. Andrew1175

Andrew1175 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    TheWisestGuy
    Level:
    That's good to know since I'm a new player, but instead of waiting the whole 10 minutes and then saying that right after it ends he should have left after 5 minutes and said "Sorry, I wanted rombots. I'm not paying for trojans."

10. Kethoe

Kethoe Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DripBrew
    Level:
    Guild:
    Freaky
    Regardless of less exp/point, the buyer should have paid something as he still received service. I believe it’s on both the buyer and seller though that expectations weren’t clarified before hand. (E.g. how many points to expect, rombots/trojans)

11. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Although CPQ leech supposed to be Rombots, the buyer chose to stay through the duration and refused to pay for it is kinda questionable

Feel like he just finding reasons to not pay for the leech
    It's not hard to ask for remake of the room

12. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    100% agree with you on this. He could have asked but he decided not to knowing he will then say he is not paying.

13. Critto

Critto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CritShot
    Level:
    Guild:
    NazarickTomb
    Buyers usually assume to have rom in CPQ leech. But that's only the assumption though. Since you guys only have the agreement about the points service in CPQ leech but not specific mobs, I agree with you that's a CPQ leech scam. Also, if the buy doesn't like the mob you summon, he/she should mention it at the first point but not leaving w/o payment after taking the service from you.

14. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    as a leech seller (i dont sell in cpq usually, but sometimess i do when i feel like it) if i sold leech, had trojans summoned and expected payment for that, i wouldnt be surprised if i were the one whose put on blast here.
    when you sell leech in cpq you sell exp, not points. the buyer gets nothing out of points themselves, its just a measure of how many rombots you killed.
    selling leech and getting the wrong mob is akin to (in higher levels) selling skele leech and not mentioning it takes you 3-4 casts to kill mobs, or have you cast a genesis every 2 minutes or so.
    while it is a dick move to wait the entire 10 minutes to tell you that YOU scammed them (and to be clear, even if unintentional, people automatically asssume roms in cpq1), this is a situation where everyone is the asshole.

im not gonna put you on blast because youre new, and you didnt know better, but imo you are the bigger asshole in the situation. not the only one, but definitely the bigger one. take it at that: if you intent to sell leech in cpq1 that is not roms, be upfront about it. in my book this isnt worthy of being clled a leech scam, just a situation where everyone made mistakes. if he is to be put on the blacklist for leech scam, i'd argue that you should be too for the same reason, as you expected full pay for 5% of the exp given.

15. EdgarL14

EdgarL14 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EdgarL14
    Level:
    Guild:
    Legendaries
    Well if u sell leech u expect the other to afk, prob that’s what happened and he came back shortly after the 10 min and saw the Trojans. Also u expect the exp not the cp. The “established” thing is to kill Roms not Trojans so I think both got scammed?

bloodsicle likes this.
  16. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    this. 100%. everyone's wrong here, but since he's a new player i wouldnt put either of them in the blacklist imo

Hamburg and EdgarL14 like this.
  17. THEBIGDAWG101

THEBIGDAWG101 Active Member

i dont think the seller is the bigger asshole here, he had good intentions but he wasnt fully aware of CPQ norms (namely 2K+ CP minimum + rombs+spd). thats rly different from someone who knows the conventions and takes advantage of the buyer who's doesn't know that the seller won't fulfill the norm. if i got low exp and low CP as a buyer in this situation, id give the seller the benefit of the doubt if he claimed he was a new player. he's only lvl 48 in the SS, if the buyer had noticed that, he wouldve realized that the seller cant equip a PAC/zhelm/ SCG/FS/deputy. so unless he's got a godly wep, its unlikely he can hit high CP. i doubt the seller has anti pet loot too. buyer is still the bigger dick for refusing any payment at all since the guy gave at least some exp and sacrificed his time for it and had no bad intent.

18. EdgarL14

EdgarL14 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EdgarL14
    Level:
    Guild:
    Legendaries
    I get your point but unless he charges like 5M for 1000 cp with Trojans I’ll consider that a scam from the buyer, as I said, the buyer could have afk as soon as porque started (that’s the point of leech after all) and came back at the end and felt scammed. The point of him being a 48 spearman is irrelevant as long as u give the exp with Roms, you already pay according to his cp. The buyer could as well come here and write a post of BL that Seller for leeching with Trojans, that sc burns the seller even more than the buyer, at least for me.

•There was a lack of knowledge cpq leech “norms” from the seller? YES
    •There’s was a lack of communication? OF COURSE
    •The Buyer should have paid something? YES

for me both were wrong, bloodsicle ^ explained it very well

Critto and DonCheeto like this.
  19. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    yup. if you are selling leech, you are expected to know what youre doing. and in the screenshot you can see that he tried to blacklist/shame the buyer when he himself clearly wasnt in the right. the buyer is the "smaller" asshole because he didnt try to blacklist the seller over this. this is something that i believe the community would have blacklisted the seller over.
    if i bought leech in cpq, expected lets say 200k exp from one round, and ended up getting 45k exp including the win points in the end, i would have paid either tbh. an average seller makes 1800-2500 points in roms, getting 1000 points in trojans is equivalent to afking on leech.
    and peopel are getting blassted here for doing just that

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    EdgarL14 likes this.
  20. THEBIGDAWG101

THEBIGDAWG101 Active Member

scam is not the same as bad service though because he has no bad intent and he's not trying to deceive anyone, especially since he genuinely believed that his rate/exp was fair. a better word to describe this would be "bad service." if i got low cp, i wouldn't feel scammed if a newbie was trying his best and he thought his service was fine. when the PQ ends and i notice my exp is low, then its partially my fault for not checking if he can do the job before we enter. if the buyer knows what the standard is, he also knows that lvl 50 is the req to sell leech. he couldn't have NOT known that his seller was 48 and that it wouldnt be standard. its kinda dirty to knowingly party up with a level 48 with no good gear, then expect good exp, and then refuse to pay when you know he cant give much exp. i would just tell the seller that he was supposed to do XYZ to get the full payment that he wanted, then id negotiate a much lower price to adjust for the troj leech.

if the buyer tried to BL the seller, i'd be much more lenient on the seller. him being 48 and unable to equip endgame CPQ gear is relevant because its an indicator that he probably is a newbie. and im much more likely to believe a newbie won't scam since he isn't even aware of what a cpq scam would look like in the first place, and because the amount of effort to kill trojans is the same as killing rombs. in a world where the buyer paid at least a tiny, tiny amount, and then politely told the seller how CPQ leech worked, then this BL wouldnt be here at all because the seller would realize he's also at fault and it wouldnt be worth pursuing. if this seller still tried to expose the buyer here after knowing he made a blunder, then yes he's the ass. But the seller is new, and he posted the BL under the impression that his pricing was fair, and that someone not paying after getting leeched was worth exposing. yes he's foolish for asking a standard rate for a substandard service, but that doesn't make him the asshole. but according to sicle, a new player mistakenly framing someone is far worse than a guy who refuses to pay anything at all and calls your leech shitty, despite him also being at fault too.

Aradia Megido and Critto like this.