Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. EdgarL14

EdgarL14 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EdgarL14
    Level:
    Guild:
    Legendaries
    I agree with mostly of what you said, except on the lvl 50 part. It’s true that when u are lvl 50 you can equip the best gear possible for an optimum cpq leech, but you still pay for the amount of cp so prob he was ok paying for like 1000cp which a spearman lvl 48 could do most likely. As I said, both are equally wrong but for me the seller is worst for posting the BL thing

Yonatan100 likes this.
  2. Yonatan100

Yonatan100 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AngryBishop
    Level:
    Guild:
    Furious
    Hi again. Sorry to drop by again, I just thought about my ban and honestly I think the players affected deserve not only a refund, but also a compensation.
    You see... it was my fault. I even tried to deny the fact I was trying to scam them, by saying I had internet problems, and so on. But the truth is, I really tried to scam. And although this 14 day ban is almost over, I still feel guilty, embarassed, and ashamed of what happened and what Ive done.
    So, as compensation, I'm offering the 4 players affected (I dont remember your names unfortunately) a free 1 hour leech for each of you at any spot you'd like. Thats of course in addition to the refund I was talking about before.
    To receive the refund and the compensation, contact me after April 17 when I'm unbanned on my bishop AngryBishop.
    I hope you are no longer angry or frustrated about what happened, and I promise you I wont try to do stupid things like this again.
    Thank you, and I hope to see you soon to give you the refund and the compensation you deserve.
    Good day/night from Israel,
    Yonatan

3. Rynan

Rynan Donator

IGN:
    Rynan
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't cpq sold by the amount of points/price? So lower pts already results in lower payment right?

Yonatan100 likes this.
  4. EdgarL14

EdgarL14 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EdgarL14
    Level:
    Guild:
    Legendaries
    Yes, but you expect to receive the Exp from Roms and getting it from Trojans makes a lot difference

5. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    When I hire a painter to paint my house, I have expectations from them, yet if these were not disclosed then when he does a poor job I can get mad and give him a bad review but I will still pay him. If we compare it to this CPQ situation; I hired a painter > the painter used the wrong color to paint > I did not say anything > I told the painter I will not be paying since he used a wrong color.

The seller isn't a scammer nor should he blacklisted, maybe he's just an unprofessional painter or the terms weren't disclosed.
    The buyer on the other hand should have paid for the service provided, even if he thought it was a poor job. We can compare it to other leeching services that the buyer pays upfront, he could get the worst exp/h he could have possibly imagine, he still got the service he paid for, maybe not a good one, but he did. Also again as @Dave Deviluke already mentioned in one of his posts regarding this incident; the buyer could have asked for a remake, instead he waited for the whole duration and only then just said they will not be paying... please... None of you ever bought a leech for the first time from a person and didn't give it a minute to see how they're doing. They were just looking for a reason not to pay... Putting blame on the seller here is mind-blowing to me.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    Critto likes this.
  6. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    as a reply to your example;
    i hired a painter to re-paint my white house, fully expecting the color to be white. i was out of the house when he was painting (as a leecher is usually afk during the round). i come back and see my house is painted red. i tell him that i wont be paying him, because now i need to hire another painter to fix what he did. even if he offered to now paint it white, in my book he' blacklisted and is getting a bad review. if he didnt know i expected my house to be painted white he shoulve asked.

7. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    "i hired a painter to re-paint my white house, fully expecting the color to be white." <-- your terms. fully expecting the color to be white is the key, this is what makes all the situation different.
    The buyer in this case was "He was buying CPQ leech for 8mil/1,000cp". They got the 1,000cp = they should pay. You need to be clear of what you're paying for. "Buying CPQ leech 8mil/1000cp rombots". That's why I said "the terms weren't disclosed".

Edit; I want to clarify, the buyer could argue that the seller is a bad leecher but it still does not give them the right not to pay.

Edit2; It's like telling your painter you want 'some shade of white' then when he chooses one and paints your house you don't pay them. You asked for a 'some shade of white' and they chose one, you got the service, you should pay, even if you're not happy with the color. Next time choose your own white :)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    Critto likes this.
  8. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    and you know what, in that case, if he's not suree if that iss a shade of white im fine with, he shoul have asked me. i once told an exterminator that i have a bug problem in my house. he said that it would cost me X money to exterminate them. i say sure, he says i need to not be in the house for 3 hourss while he's doing it (used to be common practice at the time, plus with security cameras i know he's not stealing). i come back in 3 hourss and turned out he sprayed for ants, and not cockroaches. i tell him that and he takes the loss, and starts over, spraying for the roaches this time, takes him another 3 hours, and is only getting paid for the latter work.
    if you are not sure what job your client wants, you make sure with them. otherwise, you dont get paid. people dont pay for service they dont want. in leech, the buyer is often afk during the leech (kinda the point of the leech) and when he's back and sees that you didnt do the job he asked you to, he's not gonna pay. that is normal

9. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    If someone buys leech from me at Ulu2, they pay me for an hour and I suck. Do they get their money back? No, I leeched them for an hour, I sucked. They can later say "Mickazoo is a bad leecher" but there's def no reason for them to get their money back. I leeched for an hour, they got what they paid for. This is exactly why when a buyer/seller smega about a leech they mention having HS, or MW and if they TC or not. Both sides get full information regarding the leech, that way the buyer can decide if that is good enough for him or not, and the seller can decide if he wants to be obligated to these terms.

That person bought 8m/1000 cp, that's it, they got the 1000cp. It's simple. Next time they should say "8m/1000cp of Rombots".

Critto and Kethoe like this.
  10. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    if he came back after 10-20 minutes and saw you did a shit job, then yes. you refund them the point in leeches is that often the buyer is afk. in cpq, summoning the mob sometimes take 3-4 minutes, depending on the opposite team. often buyers would prefer to afk the round and come back to claim the end of round exp. expecting the buyer to be there the whole time to see it iss unrealistic. if the buyer was there and saw it its different, but you have to take into account that the buyers tend to afk

edit: you pay for the points even tho some of them (usually 300-500) arent fully rombots, that part works in favor of the seller. but you are expecting to get rombots. if someone bought from you leech in ulu2 and went afk, and you genesis once per 2 minutes, when he comes back it is completely valid of him to not only expect a refund but to BL you for that

11. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    He can BL me, that is correct, if he has proof. And he can smega that I am a shit seller every time I smega that I am looking for buyers, still doesn't mean he will be receiving his money back. I did the 1 hr, it was shit, but I did it. He could have stayed and made sure I am doing my job the way he wants me to do it, it's both of our responsibilities. If they went AFK they cannot demand a refund because I did a 'shit' job, they can demand a refund if I didn't honor the deal.... from my PoV? I did.

Anyways, I think we will not agree on this lol... We have a totally different view on this situation. I think that the buyer should be blacklisted because they did not pay and I think the seller was fine in this situation. (Just to calrify, the seller could have been a total fraud and did it on purpose, but since terms were not FULLY disclosed the only 'in the wrong' here imo is the buyer.)

12. sean128309

sean128309 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    WinterWind
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nocturnal
    Why are people writing essays for an 8 million leech? :confused:

13. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    It's not about the 8m! :D

Myoni likes this.
  14. Yonatan100

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AngryBishop
    Level:
    Guild:
    Furious
    To prove I dont scam in leeching anymore,
    Screenshot of me from today, leeching someone in Harps. Now you can remove me from Blacklist. Haha.

Maple0000.jpg

15. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    Haha

tomatodee, snows, noobgamer97 and 5 others like this.
  16. Yonatan100

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AngryBishop
    Level:
    Guild:
    Furious
    THE BLACKLIST

LEECH SCAMS

• Decline; StopDecline | CPQ Scam (1)
    • Mudda | Leech Scam (1) (2)
    nizconaya | Leech Scam (1) (2)
    WtfYouNeed; NightLord9 | Leech Scam (1) (2) (3) (4)
    Voted | Leech Scam (1)
    Dem0nBs | Leech Scam (1)
    ABBrew | CPQ Scam (1)
    AngeruKei; AngelRawr | Bad Leech (1)
    Hunterdreams | Leech Scam (1)
    luklessmist; MORAWIECKlqp | Leech Scam (1)
    FpChan | CPQ Scam (1)
    AkoDarT | Leech Scam (1) (2) (3)
    AngryBishop | Leech Scam (1)

^ Am I gonna be on this list forever? =.=

17. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    I mean no one told you to scam in the first place and now you demanding impatiently to be removed from the blacklist, lol. Giving the service you got paid for ONCE after being banned for scamming multiple people doesn't just "fix" what you have done, imo at least

Aradia Megido likes this.
  18. RequiemZX

RequiemZX Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    "Trust Takes Years To Build, Seconds To Break And Forever To Repair"

19. Yonatan100

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AngryBishop
    Level:
    Guild:
    Furious
    I disagree with the "Years" part. Maybe a week or two, but years? Thats too long.

Not demanding, but asking nicely. I'm patient and didnt mean I should be removed immediately, but if it only happened one time and never happened again after that, thats no longer a "scammer" who should be blacklisted.
    I'll share more screenshots and proof of people who bought leech from me, and I'll share it here. If thats what it takes. But I disagree, I think I should be removed from the list eventually.
    Also, I'm still offering a refund and compensation to the people affected by the leech scam with me. The only problem is I dont remember their IGN's, and they havent contacted me.

20. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Zofran? Is that you?

whitemagejames likes this.