Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Yonatan100

Yonatan100 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AngryBishop
    Level:
    Guild:
    Furious
    No? Who the hell is that?

2. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Only the best person on the internet. From israel and always wore a bear costume ~f18

3. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    You were unbanned yesterday, then asked to be removed yesterday already then no one replied so you asked today again. I am sorry, this seems very impatient.

4. Yonatan100

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AngryBishop
    Level:
    Guild:
    Furious
    Honestly, it doesnt happen to me so often that people think I am someone else, lol. No, I never even heard of the name before. And did you blame any other player who used bear clothes in game that he was a different player?

5. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    haha i got that reference

and yonatan, the blacklist doesnt prevent you from selling leech. it just warns people that you did have a history of scamming people. no amount of redemption will change that, and you will need to re-earn your trusts in the community.

the fact you amended your wrongss, and maybe got forgiveness from the ones you wronged, does not mean you never wronged them.

Aradia Megido, RequiemZX and Mickazoo like this.
  6. Yonatan100

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AngryBishop
    Level:
    Guild:
    Furious
    Sorry to hear you got that kind of impression, mate. I'm very patient, and if I dont get removed from the blacklist right now thats fine with me. I just mean to say, I should be removed eventually. Not immediately, but eventually. If its a matter of a few weeks max, thats okay with me. But it wouldnt be fair to have me on there forever. Thats all I'm saying man.
    I'll leech some more players in the next few days, and share it here. Also, I'm being fair and offered refund / compensation to the players from the leech scam. Thats out of kindness, Staff didnt tell me I have to refund them or compensate them. I decided to do so myself.

7. RequiemZX

RequiemZX Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Just live with it, the whole community knows about your "scams". Pray that the community as a whole forgives you eventually.

Aradia Megido, Critto and bloodsicle like this.
  8. Yonatan100

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AngryBishop
    Level:
    Guild:
    Furious
    I'm sure they will forgive eventually, atleast some of them. I'm also sure there will always be players who will make a big deal out of it, or remain angry / frustrated for a long time. But the more screenshots and proof I share of people being leeched legitimately without any scamming, the higher the chances people will forgive and forget what happened.
    I was banned for 14 days, and in these 14 days I spent a large part of that time thinking about the whole thing, and I learned my lesson.
    It was a mistake and I'm sorry. I got my punishment. I know it might not be easy, but people need to learn to forgive and move on.
    And I'm reminding you also, that I offer a refund and compensation to the players affected! Thats out of kindness. It wasnt a requirement to be unbanned. I could also be unbanned and not offer any kind of refund or compensation.

9. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    You do not need to post a screenshot for every leech you complete... Just play the game and be fair.

Aradia Megido likes this.
  10. Yonatan100

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AngryBishop
    Level:
    Guild:
    Furious
    Maybe I should? Because I'm still on the blacklist. People still think I'm a scammer and thats not fair.

I understand yes, not everyone cares about the blacklist and some players dont even read the forums. But the fact I'm still on there is unfair. Its just not a good feeling.
    But okay, no problem. Dont remove me. But consider removing me in the future, at some point.

11. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    I am sorry but I am really confused.. How can you even say "But the fact I'm still on there is unfair." I am done.

Aradia Megido and Bahamoot like this.
  12. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    ^this. you dont pay back what you stole to get your name removed, you do it because its the right thing.

Aradia Megido likes this.
  13. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    The reason why it takes long to forgive such things is because scamming isn't a mistake. It's a conscious choice.
    Accidently stubbing my toe is a mistake. Offering a service and then run off after getting paid without providing said service is a course of action you are fully aware you are committing. Someone changing their personality usually doesn't happen over night.

RequiemZX likes this.
  14. Yonatan100

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AngryBishop
    Level:
    Guild:
    Furious
    Of course I do it because its the right thing. I do it because I'm being fair and its out of kindness. I'm just saying if I havent scammed anymore, then I'm no longer a "scammer". Thats all I'm saying. You dont need to jump to any conclusions about this.
    How? Simple. If it happened only 1 time and never happened ever again after that, how am I still a scammer to you? Answer that question, please.

15. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    did you not scam people for their money and only did the right thing after being punished? being on the blacklist seems very fair to me
    edit: watching your ban appeal, you had over a week to do the right thing. saying "its not my fault they didnt come to me to ask for my money" is victim blaming. if you did the right thing before being banned, you had a leg to stand on in this argument.

RequiemZX and Mickazoo like this.
  16. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    If someone robs a bank, after his jail time he is still a bank robber, even if regrets it.

Critto and RequiemZX like this.
  17. Yonatan100

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AngryBishop
    Level:
    Guild:
    Furious
    First of all, I'd appreciate if you tell me what the problem is with the Zofran player you mentioned. I never heard of him and its strange to me you think I am another player.
    Secondly, I disagree. I think it was a mistake, a mistake to decide to scam. Thats where the mistake was to me. And I am almost 100% sure I've learned my lesson, and wont ever do it again or try to do it again. I got my punishment. 14 days to be banned is a very long time.
    But I dont understand why we're having this argument here. If you dont want to remove me then dont remove me, I dont mind staying on the Blacklist. Just consider removing me in the future at some point, thats all I'm saying. If you insist that I stay on there, thats your choice.

18. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    No one's saying you won't ever be removed. We're just saying that you scammed, your name deserves to be on the community blacklist. It will probably change in the future but you cannot say it's unfair you're there at the moment.

19. RequiemZX

RequiemZX Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    It would "eventually" be remove at some point, that's for the community to decide. All I see here is you being impatient to be removed. Like you said right? "People should move on". I suggest you do the same and play the game fair. Not even sure why you think we are arguing with you if you started your nonsense in the first place.

Mickazoo likes this.
  20. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    upload_2021-4-18_13-12-1.png

your actions make it look more and more like your "repention" is done to get your name removed. you did the concious choice to scam. you had a week to sit on the money and think over it. when shira said it wasnt a mistake sshe meant it wasnt a heat of the moment thing. like if we had a heated argument and i slapped you, and then had a week before any consequences were done to me, and only after the consequences were done, i'd apologize, an immediately ask for said consequences to be removed (being on the blacklist is part of the consequences, not just the ban), it would just seem disingenouous.

Aradia Megido, RequiemZX and Mickazoo like this.