Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms

As mentioned, addressed in my previous reply.

2. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Yep which is what I said, in my reply, which @bloodsicle has not read despite me mentioning it twice.

3. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    No need for apology. All you did was mention something he actually did and was punished for it.

If anything, you just brought some context into his past background which is always useful. Even judiciaries consider a convict's past actions in deciding their verdict so its commonplace for such context to be brought up especially when discussing someone's actions.

ilovebacon likes this.
  4. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    First of all, I did not back it up with "he did something else before so hes capable of doing this". Its a mere afterthought I had and it was just used to bring context.

I backed my own accusation with my own views and as mentioned in the replies between me and @Dave Deviluke , its agreed that without solid screenshot evidence he wouldnt be put onto the blacklist successfully, which I then understood and carried on to say he'll be added in eventually if he carries on doing such acts as there will bound to be a time where he gets screenshotted.

If you dont bother to read the replies in the first place maybe its inappropriate for you to give a comment since it wouldnt be qualified. If you merely misunderstood then that is fine but you are getting a little emotional over something which has already been discussed and addressed so it would be good if you read the replies first before commenting.

Not trying to be rude but your post with the popcorn images added more value to this discussion. Maybe you are a friend of his so you try to defend him or maybe you are not which puts you in an objective light and thats good and all, but aa mentioned, please read the above replies FIRST, before responding as I have already accepted that he wont be added to the blacklist successfully.

5. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Yep that was the point I was trying to bring across. Thanks for clarifying it for me.

6. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    i did read your comments thogh
    my point was that you accused him of doing ssomething, had no backup for that, and used the fact that 3 years ago he as banned for toxic language, as a backup to show "he is capable of doing other things".

yeah you didnt bring it up, but you used it as an alternative to evidence under the guise of "

7. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Yes but this was all after i already gave my final post following Dave's reply that without evidence he wont be successfully added. So it shouldnt really matter at that point.

read first before commenting

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  8. Tail

Tail Donator

Guild:
    Rogue
    1. IGN: Hanakin, Pookiez

2. REASON: Childish behavior and spam in APQ, Admitted apple stealing, Ditching party after 1 run.

3. DETAILS:

Hanakin and Pookiez replied to my smega "R>2 for APQ 4 runs need haste" and came together as a Night Lord and a Bishop, Hanakin was immediately being hot headed
    (when I told her to loot the keys I farmed for her before they disappear she was like " stop trying to rush me to do stuff " ) anyways i didnt think much of it and went on with the party quest..
    and later in rope stage, they kept chatting together in party chat which distracted me as a leader and hindered the other party members' ability from seeing the numbers that i type ( like 410, 311 )
    I asked them both nicely to move their conversation somewhere else, Honestly all I wanted to do is finish the 4 APQ runs smoothly and without any drama.

But Hanakin thought otherwise when she said " We're not gonna move our conversation, we know what we're doing."
    Anyways, The HanaPookie couple start arguing with other party members while I try to calm things down to no avail.

fast forward until right before bonus

Pookiez refused to haste the party before bonus room for a straight minute.. but he eventually did and we went in, and this is where the problem gets alot more complicated :

Pookiez loots two apples from Illumi's boxes (which he admits to have done as shown in the screenshots provided) and refuses to give them back..

Hanakin and Pookiez both leave the party after only one run, despite my megaphone saying specifically FOUR runs, ruining it for the other 5 members and putting me as a leader in a tough spot.

Screenshots :
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Side note : Since when does someone have to apologize to get back something that belongs to them?
    If a stranger's wallet drops and you pick it up, Do you ask 'em to apologize to give it back to them?

benkrong, Perionms, babyfishh and 7 others like this.
  9. Beppos

Beppos Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Beppos
    Do you have any screenshot of what lllumi (hope I spelled it right lmao) told them?
    Doesn’t seem like he’s too innocent yet you’re only protecting him and making it sound like its all Hanakin and Pookiez fault.
    And I would ditch a toxic party myself. Why would anyone stay if people backlash you?

kubosan, Jen123, Derrxck and 7 others like this.
  10. dookiez

dookiez Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Pookiez here - first off, I shouldn’t have looted the apples. If you’re gonna post about something just to defend your friend who lost two apples, at least try to be impartial and provide the context and background on the situation. Unfortunately I didn’t SS the whole convo as that’s not my first instinct when someone is berating me and a friend but to keep it short:
    Hanakin and I joined the APQ as described above. I had no issues on my end until Hanakin greeted me in game and I typed and sent a “:3” emoji to Hanakin as a joke. Anyone who knows me knows I don’t use that emoji seriously, I actually just find it funny. I note the above exchange was a grand total of one sentence typed from each of us.

Liiumi (in game looks like Illumi) proceeds to berate me and Hanakin for the next 5 minutes. I did not capture all of it but the first thing he said was “this is gonna be a long and cringeworthy apq with these two” (referring to me and Hanakin). I ignore his salty attitude for a while but he continued for a while about how cringeworthy it is to “edate in a mushroom game.” I asked him, what if she and I are dating in real life? Is it still cringeworthy? He says “you wouldn’t be typing this shit if you were dating in real life.” I tell him it seems like he’s having a bad day, and the below toxic screenshot is the rest of the conversation.

Fast forward to bonus, leader asks me to haste, I am reluctant due to the non stop insults from Liiumi because he would of course benefit from my haste. I decide to do it in the end to move forward with the apq and when I do it, he types “good boy” multiple times. In response, I do take two of his apples - two wrongs don’t make a right and I admit I shouldn’t have done it, but this guy was a huge jerk immediately after Hanakin and I typed one sentence each to each other as a greeting, and continued being the biggest ass I’ve met on the server thus far. Justified? Maybe not. But at least there’s context now.

Chilisause - you elected to portray only one side of the story to protect your buddy. I get it, but it was unreasonable and irresponsible, and you should be ashamed.

P.S. Hanakin and I are not dating but I came to the defense of Edaters because you know what? It’s 2021 and I’ve met quite a few royalers who have gotten married because of this game. They “edated” and found the LOVE OF THEIR LIFE. Nothing cringeworthy about that in my opinion.

Attached Files:

Metronome, Jen123, clemmy and 8 others like this.
  11. Zehra

Zehra Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Hanakin
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Academy
    Hello there again. Very convenient for you to only post the part that affects you and only you, so let me just provide all the details I can remember about our brief and painful interaction as a party before we even begin drawing conclusions.

Pookiez and I (Hanakin) joined their party after we replied to a smega of theirs. They stated they needed a thief and we had that. So we joined. I was added to the party and walking to Amos Training Ground map, and someone (I forgot who, I did not pay attention because I was being bombarded by 4 different chats at once) was asking me where I was (even though you can just open the map and see me walking... clearly... So I feel like I'm being rushed, but anyways, I say "I'm getting keys". I arrive the map where you hunt keys and someone was helping us out with the keys and that was nice, although not necessary because I am a bishop too. I'm still dealing with trying to keep up with people talking to me, so I'm a bit slow. Whatever.

Someone (again, don't bloody remember) tells me to pick up the keys because they're gonna disappear. We all know the mechanics of this game so I didn't feel the need to be told that, but sure whatever. I said "don't rush me" even though I did not mean to offend him whatsoever. This is how I talk. If you were offended initially you COULD have said something. So DO NOT use that as an excuse to make me feel like I am an asshole, thank you very much. If you were upset because of that, I am genuinely sorry. We all have our days (I clearly was not in the right mind so you should understand that too) and we could have sorted that out at the time. However I DO NOT think it is appropriate to use that in this thread because it is literally irrelevant.

Moving on to what is relevant.

We enter our first run of APQ and we quickly finished our first stage. During this, me and Pookiez were talking in the party chat. We are friends. We do that. I consider this to be a social game after all. We have our own jokes and so we were adding some fun into the run by being funny with how we were speaking. The things we said were stuff like ":3" and "uwu" BASICALLY. You would think people don't take that seriously but I guess not in Illumi.

I really don't understand why, but Illumi started telling Pookiez off by calling him a "simp" for acting ironically cute with Hanakin. Again, I don't recall much from here either because I really didn't care at that point.

Fast forward to the ropes stage. Leader chillisause is typing 500, 410 etc int he party chat. Normal procedure, we all played this long enough. Mind you, I am usually running APQs the past few runs lately because I believe I have been efficient with my runs. So I know that spamming(?) is not a big deal in this stage because everyone is watching the chat already, and once the leader announces the next combo, someone's gonna do something. And if someone doesn't do anything (spam or not) the leader will repeat the combo again anyway. Or ask "Ready?"

So let me explain this "spam"(?) that chillisause and Illumi is talking about:
    chillisause: 410
    Pookiez: :-3333333333333
    Hanakin: uwu
    Illumi: don't spam
    Illumi: fucking losers edating on a mushroom game

First of all, we did not spam anything. 2-3 lines is not spam. You can still see stuff on your screen. If you don't it's either you have a poppin' Buddy/Guild/Alliance/Spouse chat going on (which I totally understand, see above) so you can just scroll up or something. Calling someone you don't know, someone you JUST met, someone who literally is giving you the haste you were looking for a "fucking loser" is an extremely inappropriate thing to do.

I ignored it the first time because maybe he's just joking. We all joke. We have a great sense of humor :-3

But he kept repeating that "edating fools" ideaology in the run multiple times to the point where I got frustrated, and I'm sure Pookiez did too. At this point it felt like this guy Illumi just didn't want us to have a fun run and just play this game with no friendly interaction. He could have said it in a nicer way like "can we get over with this? I need to go" or something. I even reassured them my telling them that both of us are aware of how APQ works in and out, so they did not have to worry about us. For some reason THAT is being used against me too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As shown above the horrible pics I had to take because it was just SO funny that this caused a topic of argument, nothing makes sense with what Illumi is complaining about in my opinion. Not only is he attacking two complete strangers over the internet through a "mushroom game" as he loves to call it mockingly (as if he isn't also playing the same game,) but he manages to offend so many people in this game by generalizing and stereotyping without even knowing someone for more than 20 minutes.

If you knew me at all, you would know that I am generally a very nice, caring, and supportive individual and gamer in this Mushroom Game. I appreciate many things this server has given me including all the friends I have made and have been talking to since 2015, and as an older generation(?) player I try to give back through helping out newcomers and those who have questions and seek help. I have stopped what I was planning on doing to help strangers who see me on the way and ask for help. I have invited so many lower levels to my guild because my friends and I started this guild, aiming to NOT be a bossing going, NOT be a hardcore community, but a loving, caring, and supportive family, as we like to see it.

I do not appreciate you calling us out like this, attempting to even put us on the community blacklist because you could not realize what a big jerk this Illumi guy was being towards us. Instead you ignored it and only when it was convenient for you, you decided to post this on the forums. You should do better and not be a salty person and try to sort things out when there's a problem going on in the first place before posting it on a public space.

I would of course like to end this on a nice note because we are here to have fun in a nice way, with no toxic behavior whatsoever.
    So this is to you Illumi: :3

Last edited: May 2, 2021
    Metronome, kubosan, Jen123 and 9 others like this.
  12. Tail

Tail Donator

Guild:
    Rogue
    I am not protecting Illumi or saying if he's right or wrong, all I asked from you all ( Hanakin, Pookiez AND Illumi ) is to take a deep breath and hash this out after our APQ set was finished..
    if I was taking his side i simply wouldn't have asked him to relax so we can solve this easily the same way that i asked of you, in the end, both sides entertained the argument and it got out of hand, but what's my fault and the other two people who didn't speak a word? and why did Hanakin insist on talking a one-to-one conversation with you in party chat despite me asking her nicely to stop? are you guys just gonna piss others off and act surprised when such things happen?

itu, RequiemZX and Bunnyx3 like this.
  13. Kethoe

Kethoe Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DripBrew
    Level:
    Guild:
    Freaky
    APQ drama, the golden standard of toxicity and immaturity - exclusively on the Community Blacklist

Edit: I swear y'all writing more and providing more primary sources than your college essays here.

14. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    tbh there is always so much shit happening in apq I don't think I'll ever experience it on Royals lol... too much for me

Last edited: May 2, 2021
    Metronome and Kethoe like this.
  15. Deazy

Deazy Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BelleX
    Level:
    14X
    Last time I checked maplestory is a social game and it doesn't matter where you talk if you don't like to conversation ignore it idk why you thought to go into that apq being salty over nothing. If you don't like people being social and talking I'd recommend you find a new game because maplestory and apqing clearly isn't for you

16. dookiez

dookiez Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I am referring to your 5000 CHARACTER POST that solely depicts one side of a very long and irritating story... you seem to think typing "calm down hash this out later" in All chat is you being impartial - your post and decision to NOT add Liiumi to the blacklist contradicts that. I'm done - thanks

17. Tail

Tail Donator

Guild:
    Rogue
    I believe I have already made my point clear, and the rest is up to the owner of this thread, however I am gonna reply to a few points that you made Hanakin

You're welcome for the key help 0:)

However you did state that you weren't in the right mind, and on top of that you had just came in to the map and don't know how long the keys have been there for, but hey I suppose that since you're aware of the mechanics of the game.. you're gonna be just fine not missing the keys whilst being not in the right mind and bombarded by four chats like you mentioned.
    But do accept my apology for helping you gather keys and reminding you to loot them before they disappear :'( how rude of me to tell the Almighty APQ Veteran Hanakin something like that.

I respect your long year APQ experience, and if you can do smooth runs while chatting then congrats to you :X but since what you guys were typing sounded more like a button mashing conversation between you two I simply asked you if you could move it to whispers so we can better see party chat rather than your :333333333333333333 faces, but you hit me back with a no and insisted on writing more back and forth irrelevant to party chat messages until Illumi lost his shit.. Just how nice and fun are you :8):

Don't "when it was convenient for you" me after pretending to forget plenty of details that don't support your argument.
    Don't say I ignored it when the screenshots clearly show me trying to tone everybody down.
    Don't call me salty when I asked you everything I asked you respectfully.
    Don't accuse me of not trying to sort it out when you're the one who disappeared right after the run was over, what's there to be discussed when the other person leaves?
    And did I not kindly ask Pookiez to return Illumi's apples after he himself admitted to taking them and kept dropping troll gold ores?

I highly suggest you double check your information before you accuse others of doing or not doing things.

Scuzz likes this.
  18. Bunnyx3

Bunnyx3 Well-Known Member

Hey, i was one of "the two people who didnt speak a word" in the party too, you guys arguing with eachother but me (coolll - my mule apq) and another member is markman278 was neutral i think? As we dont care about what you guys arguing.

upload_2021-5-2_7-55-17.png

I see that you guys just chatting for fun and even if love, i support that, but im really upset when u guys decide to ditch the run. Maybe you guys argue with Illumi, but me and markman278 dont have any conflict with you guys to ditch us like that..

But yea, i agree that spam chat thingy in party chat is abit annoying for leader when at stage 2 and 3. Also i think if you loot apples of Illumi, you should give it back to him without order him to say appologize (seriously???), sorry, to me its abit bossy attitude. Also, even if you argue with Illumi but me and markman278 both do nothing to you guys, you just ditch us as we not exist?

Also i record the whole run (as I always do on every party/boss run except whole horntail run) so everyone can see full story, also check out if you quote someone but didnt remember correctly. Sorry i need to cut it to small part as its heavy file cant upload as whole at streamable.

Also, im just a stranger and dont know chillisause, but he was a cool leader as you can see thru out the record, he respect everyone in the party. So dont say like he is not for this game or so.

I dun really care what you guys arguing with Illumi, I also support you guys express caring eachother as i find it normal, but in the party also have 2 other people as me and markman278, so dont ditch the run like that as we dont have any arguing with you guys.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
    Metronome, Angkor, x3heybee and 22 others like this.
  19. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    can we just agree that this is a situation where everyone are assholes and move on? (everyone but the 2 people who stayed out of it and got screwed)

RequiemZX likes this.
  20. AhLiGaddo

AhLiGaddo Well-Known Member

"hi booboo"
    "kissys now" lmao

Aradia Megido, Aeronautics and Guado like this.