Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Bunnyx3

Bunnyx3 Well-Known Member

Its totally different to compare argument between people who doesnt related to me and a crime, of course if encounter something called crime i wont stay silent in front of it, but here is just a conflict between people and they dont like each other and they argue and its non of my business to care of that as i dont know both of them.

xcalista, benkrong, Hae and 3 others like this.
  2. RequiemZX

RequiemZX Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    don't try to make people choose sides, as this problem can only be resolved by the 4 players mentioned only.
    if neither of them can be the bigger person in the conflict, I would suggest add all 4 in the blacklist.

Don't really see how bunny and marksman have anything to do with it besides being in this particular party for APQ purpose.

benkrong, Perionms, Hae and 2 others like this.
  3. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    as i said, this is a morally grey area. in my book, it is fine to put all 4 of them on the blacklist, unless pookie/hanakin return the stolen apples.
    as for the other point, in my opinion, if we want the server to have a community, we need to act like one. that comes with moral obligations, that even if you dont want them, you have them. if you dont obey your moral obligations, i dont think you can call yourself a part of the community.
    those moral obligations are, among others, to stop cases of bullying. to call out scammers and other disruptive behaviour. to act rather than ignore cases like this until they become personally relevant to you.

Jen123, Guado and Inugami like this.
  4. Guado

Guado Donator

(I'm just a forum lurker, but I must say these last pages are the best read I've had in a while, please don't stop.)

LF> Netflix adaption, ty

Untitled.jpg

Edit:
    Kinda ironic how someone with cat ears and tail cringes at :3, owo and uwu.

10/10
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2021
    Jen123, Inugami, Artemis and 4 others like this.
  5. Inugami

Inugami Developer

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    lnugami
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wish
    This pretty much sums it up already. Everyone wants a nice and pleasant experience in Royals, there is no denying that. Why cant we just work together to overcome problems and issue, no matter if you are related to me or not? Any kind of bullying or discrimination must be dealt with, no matter what.

Like in this case, Illumi was clearly being salty over something that doesn't really concern him, but you guys didn't do anything to make him stop and now you guys are blaming Hanapookz because they left APQ midway because one person made them feel unwelcomed in the party and somehow, no one blames or think Illumi is also blacklist worthy for such behavior? Are we really gonna let that slide or anything?

At least a simple "just stop it and focus on the PQ" is enough...

EDIT : I'm not defending Hanapookz or anybody, this is just purely what I feel about this issue

Jen123, Hae, PaddysPub and 7 others like this.
  6. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    In my opinion, I think illumi is in the wrong.

I apq daily and i did apq with this guy chillisause once. very chill guy. not one to start conflicts. if anything, i think he only tried to blacklist the hana and pookiez for stealing apples and ditching run which arguably makes his job as apq pt ldr more difficult for subsequent runs. we shouldnt blame him for not correcting toxicity as we must give him the benefit of the doubt that he may have just wanted to complete the run and may have been oblivious to what conflict was going on.
    As such, its reasonable to see why he would only add those 2 to the blacklist at first instance.

After looking at the evidence, my opinion is that hana and pookiez were being verbally abused by the illumi guy. their conflict is with him. they shouldmt have ditched the run as it would affect innocent ppl in the party. They could have taken screenshots and blacklisted him after the run.

Although it may seem reasonable for them to have dipped, they shouldmt habe done it. Still, i wouldmt add them to the blacklist for this as its not like their character is flawed. They just didnt feel wanted in the party. If anything its illumi's fault for them leaving.

Secondly, its perfectly fine to edate on maplestory. if it makes you happy, do what you enjoy. You cant criticise someone for finding love on a game while doing a party quest which advocates the same fucking thing. Do you see the irony here?

Shame on you illumi. Blacklisted in my book.

hana and pookiez, stealing the apples isnt right even though he verbally abused you two. i would suggest returning the apples to him and just add illumi to the blacklist. I think you guys are nice ppl just minding your own business so its not worth it to be in this conflict because of 2 apples. You guys are better people than him.
    Also, we shouldnt blame chillisause as hes only doing his job as apq leader. His job is to ensure 4 completed runs, not babysit 5 people. its easy to see why he would only blacklist hana and pookiez.

I like to conclude that if anyone should be added to the blacklist, it should be illumi. That is all.

7. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ssIGNss
    Level:
    Guild:
    Revolution
    Lol, so neither u are innocent too, as the community are toxic, youre part of it and u carry part of the responsible, why would u sit and comment this and that? it is so clear that bunny doesnt want to involve in this drama yet u keep cornering ppl and implant ur ideas into others. Are u gonna talk abt ur part as well base on ur ideology?

Perionms, DonCheeto, xcalista and 2 others like this.
  8. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    ?
    when i see something in the server that i disagree with, i call it out for what it is.
    before i took my 2 year hiatus from the server, i used to organize cwkpq's daily. and if i noticed someone bullying another member, i would boot them from the party. my rule was that if i see bullying, i give one warning, and then if it keeps up i bar the guy from any following cwkpq's.

i believe in setting a personal example, so you won't find me "just minding my own business". if you want to enlighten me on my part and any action i could have taken, do let me know.

Inugami and Guado like this.
  9. DonCheeto

DonCheeto Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BebeLoco
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tesla
    Here in royals arguing is a very severe crime, if you dont step into a two grown ups discussion you will get some jail time :)

sssonya likes this.
  10. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    youre right, watching people get abued is fine, and blacklisting them for not taking said abuse on the chin is the better call

11. DonCheeto

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BebeLoco
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tesla
    Watching people get abused is not right sir

I advice some therapy

About the case I see two parties capable of defending themselves who are not mature enough to come to an agreement

RequiemZX likes this.
  12. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    and i wouldve been fine with said outcome, if the party leader didnt escalate it to the blacklist, trying to turn the community against the party defending thmselves. the way i see it, illumi was being a dick, and they felt unwelcome, so they ditched (i dont agree with the apple stealing but im not talking about it at this point)
    so far, so good. but then the party leader tried to blacklist them, and showing a one sided story. that is not fine.

13. DonCheeto

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BebeLoco
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tesla
    Agreed

Just don't come with your own personal point of view calling out the real victims here (bunny and the other guy that didn't participate in the drama)

They just want to be in peace yet you are here putting some blame on them just because they choose to enjoy royals in a different way than you.

Specially in a blacklist forum that is read by many people and calling someone guilty based on your own ideals could damage people reputation.

xcalista, Jinium, RequiemZX and 3 others like this.
  14. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    i never said that theyre guilty though. i specifically said bunny is not guilty, but also made clear that there is a difference between being not guilty and being innocent, and i stand by that. not doing the right thing does not make you guilty, but it prevents you from being on the right side.

so no, in my opinion, there are no victims to this story. no one is innocent, but as far as i see it, there are only 2 guilty parties - illumi forthe toxicity, and the party leader for mishandling thee situation, as its the party leader's responsibility, as well as trying to get pookiez/hanakin blacklisted and not illumi with them, while conveniently only putting illumi's side of the story (which was proven wrong too).

more than that, i think that siding with illumi, or defending his actions at all, which bunny did do, does make one an asshole, even though it does not make them guilty. this is just a situation where everyone are assholes.

15. Bunnyx3

Be careful with your word, you are easy to call people a word as asshole?
    Think careful before call "everyone are asshole"
    Im not defending only illumi, read my post back, i already said they are both right/wrong in someway, no one completely right in here, why you keep implant your idea on me? You keep saying as im on illumi side completely when i already said like this? Or you misread my post many time and keep give your tag on me?

Jinium and Diphenhydramine like this.
  16. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    first of all, yeah. im very quick to call people assholes. if it makes you feel better, you can replace every instance of me saying it with douche/jerk, not that it would make a difference. i call it the way i see it, and if i wouldnt, i would be a hypocrite, since i expect others to do the same.

second, you did say you are biaesd towards illumi because he helped you get the keys, so you are more lenient to think he's in the right, or atleast more in the right than he actually is. his behaviour needs to be called out for what it is - abusive, and there's no defending it. defending it is straight up encouraging harrasment in this community. you don't need to agree with hana/pookiez to call him out for his abusive behaviour. and i said multiple times that the two people i think are actually guilty are illumi for his abusive behaviour and the party leader for taking his side (the original post clearly took illumi's side).

all the other 4 are just jerks. BUT, if hanakin/pookiez WERE to return the apples, then in my book at least, they are fully justified to act the way they did, and if they didnt do it in the firsst place and simply just ditched the party, they would have been the most "in the right" in this whole ordeal

17. DonCheeto

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BebeLoco
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tesla
    So you tell us to get involve into people discussions and now you show us we need to insult others.

Sure thing we are getting places.

RequiemZX likes this.
  18. Bunnyx3

I quote my post here again for you about why i stay silent. Im not just in illumi side and not just defending illumi side, why you keep on tell that im on his side only and keep blame me as you want?

You cant twist the situation like that just because you misread my post?

Illumi was offer to help not just me but everyone with key so at that time i assume he is not a selfish type of person, and hanapookiez express their friendship to each other is none of my business too.

Even me and another member is markman and leader just want to pass the run in peace, you can watch the video back to see at stage 4 that leader also said things like "can we finish the 4 run smoothly and after that, you guys can hasht it out", we all just hope the run pass in peace smoothly and no one have enough ability to handle argument of other people.

Yet you are not in the situation, just sit here after everything happen already and complain this one right that one wrong and put too much of responsibility to us over a game and blame us?

19. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    yes, you can say im subtle as a brick through a window. and i dont mind being called out, especially on things i did do. if you want, you can start another post in the blacklist and put me on it, by all means. this discussion however, is about that party.
    if you do choose to call me out though, make it a seperate post (like not as part as the discussion about bunny's party) and make sure to tag me on it, i would love a good laugh ;)

20. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    and as i said, you ARE biased towards him