Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Bunnyx3

Bunnyx3 Well-Known Member

Dont just quote half of my post, good people dont act like that.

2. Bunnyx3

From what i observe, when everyone here try to calm down the situation, only you are here to point your finger here and there, tell people this and that like a boss with your easy tone to call people asshole, surely you know how to solve this problem and not put more fuel on a fire.

3. DonCheeto

DonCheeto Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BebeLoco
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tesla
    We are just two individuals with two different perspectives and that's fine.
    Gonna do my daily dose of pain aka APQ
    Peace <3

4. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    for one - you also quoted half your post too. for the part you quoted - i dont think that your intention of just playing the game in peace is relevant.
    secondly, yeah, i do point and call it out, because that behaviour has no place in the server, and i don't think that calming the spirits is enough - especilly not when the people who are actually guilty are not called out for what they did.
    and finally, i am far from being the only one who called it out. i just may have been the most persistant on it or most vocal, but definitely not the only one.

and have fun in apq, dont be a jerk :)

5. Bunnyx3

I just quote the part that is related to the discussion here.

But the way you say as i only on illumi side and try to put it as im only on his side and blame me for that?

Why dont you quote my other words that show im support hanapookiez express their friendship?

The way you quote half of my post and keep on blame me sound about right? Or actually you just want to blame ppl and call them as you want?

6. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    i quoted the part that was relevant to my argument. i never said you only took his side, i said the OP only showed his side. i said that you supported illumi (which is not mutually exclusive from supporting hana/pooki) which is what was not fine in my book. if it came out as me saying you ONLY support illumi, then my bad, that is not what i meant to say. i just had issue with you siding with illumi or supporting him at all.

7. Bunnyx3

Since when i said i support illumi, i said they are both right/wrong.

But you keep saying as i support illumi and keep blame me for that?

8. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    how is illumi in ANY way right with his behaviour?
    is him offering to help you get keys in any way justify his behaviour?
    for hana/pookiez and even the party leader, i can see why you would say that. but illumi is straight up wrong here. that is my point.

9. Bunnyx3

He is not just offering me but offering everyone to help them with key, so i think he is not a selfish person or a bad guy. I also said in my post that

Which mean im not support how he said. But why you just choose to ignore it and said like im only support him?

They are not completely right/wrong because illumi not choose to ditch the party, im just dont like it when hanapookiez decide to ditch the party without think that in the party have me and markman who not related to their arguements but they still ditch it, and we are non of the part in their arguements and why we have to take it???

xcalista and AhLiGaddo like this.
  10. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    oh by all means steealing the apples is not right, but ditching the party after getting abused is. i never said that hana/pookiez are in the clear. sure, you got shafted by them leaving, but on the other hand, did you at any point even indicate to illumi that his behaviour is not acceptable?

as for the other point you raised, it does not matter even if he offers to help literally everyone in the server collecting keys, that by no means even remotely justifies his actions. if i go apq on my bishop, and offer everyone to help them with the keys, it doesnt mean i get to verbally abuse people in the party who i dislike. if i did thaat and they ditched the party, it twouldve been my fault, not theirs.

upload_2021-5-3_3-42-18.jpeg

in this case, them ditching the party is a direct consequence of illumi abusing them and no one in the party doing even the smallest effort to make him stop.

also on a side note, apq takes like 40 minutes. colleccting keys is like 5 at most, assuming there's a mage. doing something "nice" (becauses honestly as a bishop, standing in place casting genessis for like 5 minutes is nothing) for 5 minutes and abusing people for 40 minutes are just on different scales.

11. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    also just to get this straight - you were expecting hana and pookiez to stay in the party and keep taking the abuse for 3 more rounds? cause reading your replies, it seems youre more mad at them for leaving than you are at illumi for being abusive.

12. Bunnyx3

Why i have to care about their conflict? Im not type of putting my nose on other people's things.

You see it as only illumi saying bad word to them but hanapookiez just doing what he dont like (its their arguments and i say it again, i dont care about that) and they keep trigger each other. Hanapookiez also not completely right too. But at least illumi not ditch ppl who doesnt related to their arguments.

And im not from illumi offer to help to defend him. Im just assume he offer everyone with "do you need help with key?" so he is not completely a bad person. A bad guy and selfish guy never ask anyone like that.

In their arguments, im not say he is completely right, but hanapookiez is not right to ditch people who is out of their story too?
    They can choose to continue argueing or stop, its their conflict and they solve it themselves, not as the way that they ditch people who is out of their arguements.

If you can say like this, in any APQ when people have conflict and they are just free to leave the party and ruin the run, dont care about other ppl who doesnt related then its completely fine?

13. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ssIGNss
    Level:
    Guild:
    Revolution
    Seriously? Is this how u understand what others said?

1. No one saying that illumis action is acceptable. Pointing out that he is a helpful person is just to tell that he do have a friendly side. That's your first assumption.

2. No one saying that bunny is more mad at Hana and pookiez leaving or anything, what I read is, she don't care at all, she have bunch of mules for apq, second she just show the whole side of story to tell that both have their good and bad side, no one should be sided. But wow, the way you understand is like.... Lol, that's Ur second assumption.

3. People find that you are saying "asshole" is very offensive, what's your replies? "I'm the person like that, feel free to call me out the same way?"

4. As u mentioned that both bunny and the other marksman is not innocent, they should act as they are part of it. Don't forget that this is your ideology, not mine, hence I ask you, do u have any constructive idea or actions from you as you are part of a community? Don't have to tell others(bunny) what need to be done, they just want to stay out of this.

Of all, maybe the way u understand others word is so different from me. But I can tell, the way u decode what bunny said is mostly not her point lmao

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    xcalista, Jinium, ilovebacon and 4 others like this.
  14. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    @bloodsicle please refrain from attacking others simply because they chose not to participate in the conflict or drama

Bunnyx3 has done her part by showing the video of what happened

You have your right to suggest others can do something about it, but you shouldn't force your view on others

If you insist to force others with your view, I would have no choice but to mute you from the Community Blacklist as you are currently trying to worsen the issue instead of helping to resolve it

Angkor, christie97, Saledor and 13 others like this.
  15. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    1) imo, saying stuff like "at least illumi didnt ditch us" is siding with them - but that might be a language barrier
    2)having a good side does not justify bad behaviour.
    3)i took note of that and switched mostly to saying "douche/jerk" - hopefully that still gets the same message across without being vulgar/offensive. if there's a better word in english for what im tryying to say, i would use it, but my english is not that good.
    4)i did fully agree thatthis is my ideology, and i stand by the notion that one needs to be the change he wants to see. if one sees one being abusive, its a moral obligation to at least call them out on it. i myself do not have (recent) constructive actions in the community, because i just returned receently after a really long break, and still getting used to the changes in both the game and its community. back before my break though, i did add what values i saw fit into my parties. that is why i chose to be the leader of bossing and pq parties, so situations like that wont happen in my parties.

that said, i never said that bunny is guilty, im just trying to point out that doing something nice (in this case, offering to help with keys) does not excuse you from such behaviour. that said, i think we all said pretty much all we had to say, and at this point nothing new is being put on the table.

16. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    LEVEL200
    Level:
    Guild:
    MAX
    Please just mute bloodsicle in this thread thanks admin

dhuang612, christie97, clemmy and 7 others like this.
  17. RequiemZX

RequiemZX Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Just let it go dude. It's fine that you have your own opinion. But please respect others as well.
    I'm not going to judge them what they could have done or couldn't do.
    The fact that bunny helped with said drama with her/him own videos is more than being helpful, I appreciate her/him effort of doing so to shed some light on the whole thing.
    I highly doubt "doing the right thing" has anything to do with "which country we're from".
    I had respect for you with how you dealt with the "zofran" issue, but now I see your logic like this?
    Damn, boy.
    What are you trying to accomplish by continuing?
    think of their feelings as well before you push your "justified" logic on them, or do you want to split the community?
    Just let them be their own person, alright?

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  18. Jen123

Jen123 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I'll preface this by saying I have never interacted with any of the 6 people in the APQ party (to my knowledge). It seems that the majority of the community agree that it was justified for Hanakin and Pookiez to leave after experiencing verbal abuse from their party member Illumi and everyone agrees that Pookiez should not have taken the apples, but we understand the frustration that led them to that point. Although I do feel bad for Bunnyx3 and Marksman278 for losing their runs, it is rather entitled to expect HanaPookie to stay in a toxic environment for your sake, as you are a complete stranger to them and by staying as a neutral party, you have done nothing to alleviate the situation. Remenber that a friend to all is a friend to none. Thus, it is expected that they leave you (and ditch your apq party altogether), just as you left them (by not standing up for them and watching from the sidelines as they are being verbally abused). Not sure about Marksman but Bunny mentioned it was an APQ mule so hopefully you two got your runs in on another character instead. About chillisause, there are people who stood up for you and people who criticized you for lacking the characteristics of a leader. From my perspective, although you weren't an accomplice to the crime, you were definitely an accessory to crime the moment you posted on blacklist without mentioning that prior to HanaPookie leaving, Illumi was throwing a lot of verbal abuse their way. You might generally be a 'good' person, but covering up what happened by not sharing it during the initial blacklist post, when as leader you are definitely not afk and you're seeing all the insults hurrled their way, is not a neutral course of action. We are all biased towards our friends but I hope you'll know for next time that everyone has their receipts, so if you're going to post, make sure you are publicizing the entire story.
    In this situation where many parties are at fault, I wish for no one to be added to the blacklist. Initially this post was to blacklist HanaPookie but the responses seem to mostly be in their favour. If HanaPookie wish to blacklist Illumi for verbal abuse, they may do so, but I hope that if they do not submit a post, no one from the APQ party is blacklisted. Everyone has a different perspective and everyone has their own way of playing the game, so it is inevitable that personalities will collide at times. At the very least, even if this doesn't become a learning experience for any of the people involved, I hope they can continue playing royals their way and avoid each other next time.

nut, Guado and bloodsicle like this.
  19. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    @RequiemZX i did let it go. i gave my opinion (which @Jen123 now managed to pass in a much less offensive way, btw, thanks jen) and that's it

Jen123 and RequiemZX like this.
  20. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Please note that the Forum Mods are aware of what happened in the past few pages

We prefer not to control the chat as this blacklist is meant to be maintained by the community, and not heavily influenced by Staff, however, Forum Mods reserve the right to take actions if deemed necessary

If there are any problematic comments in the past few pages, please report them so that the Staff can discuss the context before taking the necessary actions

I would also strongly recommend editing out the content that can be close to harassment/insults as attacking others doesn't resolve the mentioned topic