Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. AwwCorgi

AwwCorgi Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Please provide screenshots or videos, otherwise everything you and other people have said is hearsay without proof.
    So far, slchld is the only guy who has presented with actual videos/SS, which agreeing with Shiratsuyu, the apq situation escalated very fast with name calling on BOTH sides and obviously doesn't make it any better.
    • In my opinion, characters with Flash Jump or TP should be very aware of their pathing to not cut off or go to platforms that characters with less mobility will reach easier. For example, all spawning on the upper right corner, courtesy would be for mages/NLs to leave the platform as they have the most mobility. Or, if you see an open platform underneath a hero platform, to give that to the hero who can easily drop down, rather than have the hero walk and find a new platform, whereas mages/NLs can more easily TP/FJ to other areas, saving both players time and effort.
    • Since there is no proof that Harmonya does not do the above, I can't say to Blacklist him or the reporter. As someone who has had a hero in APQ and had a NL FJ onto next available platform below me that is the only one I can reach, instead of politely FJ to the corner platforms that I can NEVER reach as a hero, it can become frustrating and even more so when said NL complains that people are on his platform.

Harmonya said: "Additional note: In the video you could see that I had no intention of interrupting this dude, he just jumped onto my platform and started annoying me."
    • While you may have not had the intention, after the verbal escalation I can see why slchld may think you were griefing and trying to interrupt him since you had FJ onto his platform which had his apple on it at the 38-39second mark of the video. I don't know why you did that, maybe you missed your FJ and landed on his?

For the CWK situation... screenshots and videos probably dont exist, but looks like reporter (garrett66) does not even have the facts straight when he claimed slchld had taken 4 mons.. (he clearly has an 8atk mon and a BS which doesnt need mons ).... So like i said no ss/video proof, only words from POVs that may not be reliable.

Can only vote for the APQ blacklist reported by slchld, since no SS/Video for the CWK situation: I do not think either should go on blacklist currently as both sides are in the wrong, after language escalated.

lee1, Marry, Shiratsuyu and 4 others like this.
  2. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Thanks for your input. I agree. People can warn others about someone's shady behaviour, but I can't add anyone to the list without provided evidence. I also agree the whole APQ situation felt like an escalation and not bad enough for anyone to be on the list as a result.

Remember people, you have your own personal blacklist in-game next to friends tab. For situations where you feel like someone is annoying, but perhaps not annoying enough for a public report, use that list instead :)

RequiemZX and bloo9ine like this.
  3. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Add onto Community Blacklist:
    IGN: Harmonya

We all know about the recent issue with Harmonya and his attitude issue during APQ.
    However, this is not about that particular issue and its a completely unrelated one albeit significant in highlighting the toxicity of this guy on the server, especially to a new player.

Details, I was at FM Entrance Channel 1 trying to do some merching as usual and I came across a new player trying to get a dark crystal to do his third job.

In the first screenshot, you can see the new player (IGN: Gentlement) was asking if anyone had a dark crystal and I assumed was for his 3rd Job Advancement.

Harmonya was there at that time and being the troll that he is, decided that he did not want to offer or sell the dark crystal to the new player but instead, sat on his rp mount and decided to drop the dark crystal only to loot it back to taunt the new player.

I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and ask him if that was his intention as he could have very well decided to give the dark crystal to him but dropped it by mistake.

As seen in the second screenshot, it is clear evidence of Harmonya answering my question of whether he did that to taunt the new player.

I told him that this server does not need his toxicity and he should watch his attitude if he does not want to get officially blacklisted. (I can tolerate a lot of things, but taunting new players for fun is not one of them).

He continues to pm me asking if I am a "Bringer of Justice?" and welcomed me to post the screenshots on forum. The fact that he would even label me as that suggests that he knew his actions were wrong and that going against him would label me as a "bringer of justice". lmao this guy.

Now I understand that the recent thread posted by @slchld regarding Harmonya's attitude during apq can be debatable since courtesy at apq isnt actually codified. However you can clearly tell from the screenshots I provided that Harmonya's attitude is immensely toxic and he has no guilt/remorse about it whatsoever.

In fact, he clearly admits that he falsely reports other people and that false reports is "his thing" and he is not afraid of people reporting him onto the blacklist. I think there is nothing else that needs to be said about this guy's attitude.

Our server is literally dying and we rarely see new players join yet alone stay in our server. Maybe we should start dealing with the root of the issue and one of them is the friendliness towards new players. With players such as Harmonya acting like a fool, it only worsens the issue and I think he needs to see the error in his toxicity.

I hope to see this guy officially added to the blacklist.

Edit: He has been expelled from his guild. Hope the community blacklist would accept him as a new member.

His BS' IGN: ArmonyaBS

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
  4. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms

This matured really well I see..

Maybe this is one of your "false reports thing" you were clearly so proud of.

5. Armonya

Armonya Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Okay, this guy seems to be overwheelmly familiar with the reports on this section, up to the point he put himself to a judge over myself, telling me that I'm toxic, while relying on his biased opinion due to a report that had resulted with no actions taken against both sides. That is, merely because I dropped a dark crystal to the ground and picked it up in a playful manner, when I saw a player asking to be given one. The guy complains about the very bad bits of the community that disrupt the peace of the game, but I believe that making such an exaggerated report over a jokingly mannered deed is just petty and is to be considered as harassing (see how he consciously threatens to report myself over petty and senseless reasons, while using a clearly cheap manipulation to recruit slchld to support his side, and bluntly, stupid claims.)

I would like to note that I have urged mr' saledor to report over the forums so his in game harassing methods will be put under the spotlight and revealed over the forums. I really have no problems with reporting when the circumstances justify it, however report is ridiculously pathetic.

The guy says that he "won't tolerate" taunting new players. Who is he exactly to harass and disturb myself and critisize harmless actions I've done. This guy seeks around for any petty action to be reported over forum, in hopes he will some day become a judge. My tip for you until then, little one: this is not the way. @Saledor

Furtheremore, after I have done the so called "disturbing action" that made him so upset, he decided to judge me in game, following the comment that can be seen in the screen shots provided" "maybe thats why people complained about you in blacklist" (I would like to state that he commented that and left quicly so he wouldn't have to face me. Therefore I decided to comment over whispers.) To summerize, all I see here is a kid trying to become the justice bringer, by harassing players of the server for meaningless actions.

P.S: So much of false information had been given in here, I encourage distinct reading while following the "evidence" of the reporter's misconduct.
    Also, when I said "false report is my thing" I meant that I like reading false reports, and ofcourse he chose to twist that too :D

babyfishh likes this.
  6. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    I'll let thread owner decide if your actions are justified.

You can only label your toxicity as "trivial, playful actions" that many times

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2021
  7. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Just putting this up here to add to the toxicity off this player IGN: Harmonya

For the first time in his life, he was unable to act toxic and get away with it, got him expelled from guild and blacklisted on forums. This is how a normal child reacts when things dont go the way he wants.

Enjoy being blacklisted and good riddance.

Attached Files:

Aradia Megido and bloodsicle like this.
  8. Armonya

Armonya Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Aww, emotionally invested? how cute :D

9. Amaloner

Amaloner Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Amaloner
    Level:
    Guild:
    Treasures
    MOREEEE, I need more!!!! For real though, dem apples have magical powers, I have never seen people get so mad so quickly over any item in this game other than apples.

ginwolf, Kouha, Graces and 1 other person like this.
  10. bloo9ine

bloo9ine Donator

Level:
    xxx
    @Saledor "BRINGER OF JUSTICE" ALPHA WATER DRINKER.

man this thread is too fkn funny

11. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    well said brother. well said

Aradia Megido likes this.
  12. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    cant bring justice if youre dehydrated
    keep it up @Saledor

keep toxic ppl out

Aradia Megido, Sen and Saledor like this.
  13. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    selling my very own merch waterbottle filled with thirst quenching justiceade

Aradia Megido, bloodsicle and Sen like this.
  14. Niven

Niven Donator

Country Flag:
    the 3 times champion. what a beast

Aradia Megido and slchld like this.
  15. Casaba

Casaba Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Casaba
    Level:
    Guild:
    Haven
    [​IMG]
    1. IGN: SkinnyPeeny
    2. REASON: Rude
    3. DETAILS: I was in the Free Market buying APR at 11.3m each (as written on the Blackboard) while on my Hog, while SkinnyPeeny wrote S>APR at 11.5m each.

He later on traded me, so we tried to negotiate for a middle price, but he did not wish to lower the price (still 11.5m) so the trade was canceled.
    After a while, he traded again and said 'got my 11.5m fuck you hahaha'

(附件是我和我的猪)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2021
    Aradia Megido and MoldySoup like this.
  16. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Hi!
    Do you have uncropped screenshots of the incident (screenshot of the entire screen)?

itu likes this.
  17. Casaba

Casaba Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Casaba
    Level:
    Guild:
    Haven
    :'(no idont have that..never thought about i would post that on forums..feel embrassing and quite baffling about what happened between us...

18. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    I believe you, just as a tip for future reports.
    No need to feel embarrassed. It was a rude and unnecessary thing to say to you. For now, just ignore this person. If it keeps happening, make another report.
    Thank you :)

19. Ampharos

Ampharos Active Member

Hi

1. IGN: Yobi
    2. REASON: Kill-stealing Gold Mushroom
    3. DETAILS:
    (Sorry to the people I track, gotta stay on top but ilyall i swear LOL)

I got to the golden mushroom first and claimed mapowner. I went to TP my shadower for Taunt but Yobi came to the map and straight killed it before I had the chance. See attached.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

At least please attempt to claim the map and ~mapowner to make sure lol
    No ~servertime because I didn't expect to make a post LOL

20. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Have they at least returned the loot to you?