Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Selendis

Selendis Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ISelendis
    Level:
    Guild:
    Amigos
    @DonCheeto
    Vaya, me mencionas cosas que ni recuerdo y que me tienen sin cuidado, no puedo cambiar tu forma de pensar hacia a mi persona, pero si puedo decirte entonces que tu argumento de que: 'yo robo apples' queda sin validez. Aparte que yo no llamaria ladron de apples a nadie sino tengo pruebas de ellos, una foto o un video demostrando dicha accion. Vaya a comprar pañuelos y siga alimentando el capitalismo mejor.

2. Selendis

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ISelendis
    Level:
    Guild:
    Amigos
    Tienen fotos o videos en donde yo estoy robando apples? Que yo recuerde siempre devuelvo lo que no es mio. Yo hago apq todos los dias con diferentes personas y el unico problema que tengo es que no son rapidos, mas alla de eso no hay ningun problema. Si tu no puedes diferenciar un momento divertido con una accion o amenza real no es mi problema. Repito yo me reponsabilizo por lo que digo no por lo que los demas intepreten, tenia una buena nocion de ti, pero ya no.

3. Aradia Megido

Aradia Megido Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    VeliZer0
    Level:
    Dime que tiene de divertido lanzarle una amenaza de blacklist a alguien, porque en ningún momento te vi reír decir "jajaja" o decir "era broma", y dime por qué me tendría que dar gracia si literalmente tus primeras palabras al comenzar la run fueron esas, después no cruzamos otra palabra aparte de la apple que bien le devolví en TODA LA RUN. Usted no hizo un chiste para que me hiciera gracia porque NI SIQUIERA HABLAMOS EN TODA LA RUN. Por qué carajos me tendría que dar risa una amenaza de blacklist. En serio, muéstrame el momento divertido de esa run porque a mí definitivamente no me dio risa.

Tienes muchas bolas para decir "tenia buena nocion de ti, pero ya no", porque el que está MAL PARADO es USTED. Aquí el que se tiene que defender es usted, y yo no voy a defender LO INDEFENDIBLE un latino siendo mal ejemplo para la comunidad de maple y todavía no soy solamente el que lo dice, yo no tengo que molestarme en darme una buena imagen de mí mismo porque para empezar yo no he ensuciado mi imagen como jugador haciendo comentarios racistas ni he sido baneado, así que por favor ahórrese sus comentarios y mejore su imagen porque ya en este clan y en las alianzas vecinas ya usted es mal visto.
    ---
    Tell me what's funny on throwing a blacklist threat to someone, because in no moment I saw you saying "hahaha" or saying "it's a prank bro", and tell me why it should be funny if that were the literally the words you said in the first moment of the run on the ropes stage, we didn't talk during the whole run, we had no communication besides the apple you said my pet took from you which I gave you back. You didn't make a joke to say it should be funny because we didn't even attempted to joke each other during THE WHOLE RUN. Why the fuck it should be funny that I receive a blacklist warning? Seriously, show me the funny moment of that run because definitely, for me, it wasn't funny.

You got a lot of nerves to say "i had a good notion from you, but not anymore", because the one who is actually blacklisted is YOU, not me. Here the one who should defend is yourself, and I'm not gonna defend what's UNDEFENDABLE, a latino being a bad example for the royals community and I'm not the only one who says it, I don't have to take care on giving a good impression to you because I am not on the blacklist to begin with, I haven't done anything wrong so please save your words and behave yourself better because in this guild and the alliance guilds you are already blacklisted.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
    ginwolf, Bunnyx3, MoldySoup and 2 others like this.
  4. Megun

Megun Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gemini
    Guild:
    AudioSlave
    I see that selendis is blacklisted in the forum, for many the goal was achieved.

It is not to defend her or anything but is it necessary to continue attacking or insulting her by saying bitch?

The objective was achieved, she is already on the black list of the forum, I do not understand why to continue attacking her ...
    (I do not defend her and I do not know her)

But I think it is very wrong that they are attacking her when her problems with the community have already been shown, and she is already on the black list ... why throw more stones at her?

5. asno

asno Active Member

IGN:
    asno
    Esto da vergüenza ajena.

Graces likes this.
  6. Aradia Megido

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    VeliZer0
    Level:
    "Treat others the same way you would like to be treated". While it is true what you say that one shouldn't not continue attacking someone when the blacklist as already been done, she continues to mock those who she offended/affected. I wouldn't exactly say she treated me nice, and I'm the kind of guy that tries to dialogue first and try to solve things the good way, but she got far past that point. She has no sympathy from me. I should just stop answering because I already gave the input I needed to give, regardless of it being negative input, I'm done with her and I just hope to not ever cross words with her again. You can't really expect from me to be "nice" with her when she demonstrates again and again that she has no remorse for the actions that put her on the blacklist in the first place. Better to just ignore people like this and move on.

7. Selendis

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ISelendis
    Level:
    Guild:
    Amigos
    Me parece que no estan entendiendo el concepto de: interpretacion; no es problema mio que te pareciese mala la run, esa perspectiva tuya no la puedo cambiar y ni deseo hacerlo. Para mi la run fue buena, divertida y con mucho entretenimiento ya que yo puedo controlar a alguien en otro lugar del mundo en su pc para no dejarla dormir. Yo no necesito defenderme de nada porque no hay pruebas en mi contra de que yo he robado apples, todo lo demas son acusaciones sin argumentos validos. ASI que no hay nada que defender. Siga de ofendido caballero, compre pañuelos para que siga llorando y alimente mas el capitalismo.

8. Selendis

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ISelendis
    Level:
    Guild:
    Amigos
    Ty <3

9. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    If its not your problem that the run seemed bad to other people, its not other people's problem if the run seems slow to you too right?

So why are you treating people like they owe it to you for fast apq runs?

Knoxz, nut, MoldySoup and 2 others like this.
  10. NoWash

NoWash Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NoWashBandit
    TinyVillan along with whatever other mush shrine scam scroller accounts he has
    i got like 3 hours of sleep so my fault for not reading i guess? but dude opened a shop for me as i show up to make transfer of scrolls quicker??? and then when i asked for 30% bw 2h scrolls theres a bunch of 1h sword and 2h sword accuracy scrolls. granted i didnt read that he had accruacy scrolls in whisper, he still tried to scam me on this- shop was taken down and he ran off and logged out after the scam so store wasnt open for anyone but me. when asked for a refund he tried to victim blame and call me out for lowballing him on scrolls almost no one uses

Attached Files:

Aradia Megido likes this.
  11. Eywh

Eywh Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    TickTockTick
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    IGN: PuttPuttt (Zeal)
    REASON: Being a rude "lame" kid and undisciplined.
    DETAILS: My bishop (Ticktocktick) was camping in a bigfoot map and have obtained the mapowner. When I saw this rude fellow (PuttPuttt) attempting to kill the bigfoot, I knew he was probably unaware of me holding the mapowner, therefore, I did the mapowner command to show him. However, he is still insisting on finishing it. Henceforth, I kindly told him to "cc please" and he somehow got aggressive about it and cc-ed. After which, I tried to confront him and was told to "Fuck off" (shown in attached). @.@

My Guild leader and I spoke to Zeal's Guild leader (Fitt) about this matter, but it seems like he is living in denial about how, being a leader, lacking the responsibility to handle his own members. He continuously claimed that my screenshot is vague (without servertime and mapowner). Clearly, my main purpose is not to report him, but to make awareness to the community and Fitt himself regards to PuttPuttt's poor behavior. Nevertheless, the situation isn't settled properly since Fitt wishes to dismiss the fact about his rude member and rudely told us to STFU.

A shoutout to the community to beware of this rude fella (PuttPuttt) as he might attempt to kill-steal your bigfoot and leave rude remarks upon confrontation. As I believe, this wouldn't be the last time that I am going to bump onto another rude Zeal member, so I will be sure to take a full proper screenshot next time, with the intention to report without hesitation.

Have a nice day.
    (FOR OHMS)

Attached Files:

ginwolf, Bunnyx3, bloo9ine and 13 others like this.
  12. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Hi everyone.

I am writing this post because I feel like my side of the story regarding the situation earlier was not put well across by me so I am hoping that my explanation of my side of the story here would clear things up.

I saw the gachapon smega that person: Jacklyn407 got a chaos scroll and I pmed if she was selling. I traded her and asked her to offer. She gave me an offer of 535m and I said it was too expensive for me. I offered 500m and since we could not come to an agreement, I politely declined by saying ty though and left.

I went back to my guild's chilling spot at channel 4 free market and I saw this person, ign LiTtleShen shouting B> CS 550M. As a trader, I knew 550m was a very good price to sell chaos scroll at so I traded him. I did not know that this LiTtleShen was actually Jacklyn407's friend. He then proceeded to defame me and told me "ah i clicked wrong".

Then I brought him to my store at room 2 and tried to sell him a chaos scroll for 550m as he requested. He then proceeded to smega me for scamming (offering 500m for a cs to his friend Jacklyn407) and even included my guild's name in the smega.

[ATTACH = full] 137324 [/ ATTACH]

Attached are the screenshots that I have for reference.
    [ATTACH = full] 137320 [/ ATTACH]

Considering his intentional act of finding me at channel 4 fm, pretending to buy a chaos scroll at 550m, defaming me and giving me the excuse of saying he clicked wrong, I think I was not wrong for calling him toxic. I will not call it harassment since it was a one time thing.

I personally feel that offering 500m for a chaos scroll was not "scamming" on my part because if I wanted to scam, I would have offered like 50m (Im pretty good at lowballing).

I was also pmed by his guild master / jrs that he has been expelled from guild and they apologized to me. I did not ask for this but if it helps clear my name, i appreciate it.

[ATTACH = full] 137323 [/ ATTACH]

Lastly I like to say that I am not writing this post to add LiTtleShen to the blacklist or anything. I just wanted to share my side of the story. I stand by my position that my offer of 500m for a cs / ws is not considered scamming and if the community feels that it is then by all means add me to the blacklist.

Edit: 16andamule from Zeal gave me back a fame which was a very nice gesture from him and Zeal guild. Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  13. Kethoe

Kethoe Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DripBrew
    Level:
    Guild:
    Freaky
    [USER = 80891] [USER = 80891] @Saledor [/ USER] [/ USER] tried to reply to your post, but formatting keeps getting wonky.

Merching = / = scamming.

edit: disregard flame

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  14. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    [QUOTE = "Kethoe, post: 1136353, member: 22736"] [USER = 80891] @Saledor [/ USER] tried to reply to your post, but formatting keeps getting wonky.

Merching = / = scamming. This Zeal guild looking mad sus and making a pretty bad name for themselves quickly. [/ QUOTE]

This incident is unrelated to the previous post and the GM/Jrs of Zeal have reached out to me and apologised on that guy's behalf so I dont want to point fingers at them or anything. It just so happens that the screenshot was taken at the start of the whole incident.

Thank you for clarifying this point for me. I mean I wasnt going to buy a chaos scroll at 535m and sell it at 550m, losing money after tax and the time and shop space on top of it with the risk of it not selling at all.

Bunnyx3, Aradia Megido and Kethoe like this.
  15. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    @Eywh Added PuttPuttt to the list for toxic behaviour. PuttPuttt have not been put on this list before and can therefore appeal to get removed :)

FieryPhoenix and Eywh like this.
  16. Aradia Megido

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    VeliZer0
    Level:
    You should wait until he connects and ask him why he dced. Maybe he is unable to log in or its late in his timezone and is zZz (schleeping)? , don't assume just because someone dcs they intentionally want to ruin your run. I have been dced in Krex runs due to poor connection, and oh my bad luck I would be in trouble if my friends were petty enough to blacklist me for such reason.

17. nostonk

nostonk Well-Known Member

Decided to delete as I may not have enough evidence and am not interested in following up with the other party. I may have been wrong to believe that he have already completed 1 run base off a smega of him recruiting 2hours prior.

18. Dubu

Dubu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: Aguiom
    2. REASON: Abandon APQ
    3. DETAILS: Gets 000 on his first 3 runs and then proceeds to ragequit. Props to his guildmate Nathalie from "JoKers" for bringing a mule to fill in for that last run. Still a dickmove on Aguiom's part

upload_2021-7-13_11-4-19.png

Bunnyx3 and Aradia Megido like this.
  19. ghostly

ghostly Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    GhostBiShop
    Level:
    Guild:
    Sugar
    1. IGN: IvenOOZ
    2. REASON: defame and lame wording
    3. DETAILS: I was afk grinding heartstoppers and went out for npc. Back then I saw this guys grinding at the map so I just do ~mapowner check. But he still grinding and i am just asking him to cc please, he did but defame me and at last threw the lame word to me<3 what a nice guys:)
    report1.png

20. -Tommy-

-Tommy- Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    #Valhalla
    Its happening way too often in such maps, cant even go to npc nowdays.

FieryPhoenix and ghostly like this.