Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    You guys may post your side of the story to defend yourselves*

But please don't engage in bickering here to flood this forum thread

Any further spamming may result in a mute from this thread

2. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Warning points will be coming very shortly if this continues.

gotta meet my quota

3. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    As per my previous warning, further spam may result in a mute, hence both players have been given 3 days of mute

I will also be clearing up the flaming or duplicate posts as the involved players are encouraged to consolidate their info/findings into 1 post instead of forcing the community to read like 20 posts

D R E V M ヅ and Aradia Megido like this.
  4. NekoYen

NekoYen Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Yeniiee
    Level:
    Guild:
    Savior
    *200lvl bowmaster sir

And if you look for savior guild master please come to speak with me personally. I’m not often looking at this thread.

btw, i wont kick @Saledor not because he is 200lvl. It’s because that i dont find anything wrong from his side.

5. McPew

McPew Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    McPewPew
    Guild:
    Savior
    @PeacefulShen I would like to redefine your definition of lowball so that you may avoid potential emotional conflicts in game as people do PM others when they gacha items of high value (CS/WS/Perfect items).

Lowball defined as - "offers a deceptively or unrealistically low bid or estimate to..."

As the market rate of CS being traded on the market usually falls between 500m +/- 50m, a bid of 500m was not unreasonable (from an experienced player PoV) and given that your friend or whoever she is to you, sold it for 535M which meant that she profited 35m for her time spent putting it up for sale and waiting for a buyer. Royals is a game which rewards people more with time hence the opportunity cost of it is shown in 35m.

In regards to your claims of Saledor being a scammer, a scammer would be someone who for examples, ask to buys your CS for 500m and only trades you 50m and runs away. Hence that is reportable and will most definitely result with a ban for said person. However, seeing that Saledor did not do that, your claim of Saledor being a scammer is hence proven otherwise. Therefore, please avoid this behavior and dont go randomly calling out people's guild.

Btw, the convo wasn't about you calling out a behavior you deemed to be toxic but rather the illogical inference made about the situation which resulted in forum points reduction. (could have been avoided altogether)

P.S. my post was not made to attack him but rather clear the air as Shen had to call out Savior for no reason lol...

6. Tect

Tect Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DTect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Manon
    @PeacefulShen clearly u hvnt seen ppl trying to buy/sell apr b4~f6

7. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    I have to be honest here and say I would lowkey be pissed off if I got 0 apples in 3 runs as well ~f18. I would still stay for the 4 runs, if the party leader said they were going on 4 runs, but I wouldn't be happy and I can understand why Aguiom decided to rage quit. If he did like another report not long ago and left just to troll you, or left without a good reason, then it would be easier to blacklist him. In this case though, I feel like he broke an etiquette, assuming it was clear you were going on 4 runs. He should have stayed, and you have every right to not invite him again, but I don't think he had any ill intensions when he left. He was probably just really annoyed.

IvenOOZ have been added to the list for being rude, with the possibility to appeal for removal since he hasn't been added before.

8. danielamar07

danielamar07 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iHujth
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    His ign is KomaBish/ Saiyaku / Komachii or probably he made new chars and new Forum accounts what he did is to scamm his best friends
    He scammed iHujth(Me) by all my att gear 15 Att BFC/ 12 ATT FS / 16 ATT Scg
    He scammed Ori (xZyro) by 15 att red sock
    he Scammed Rosa (AcesHigh) By Pink Bean Cusion
    what he did is to be our close friend made us all to trust him we was friends of him for year or more since we know him
    we used to loan Expensive stuff between us
    what happend is this guy asked me for my attack gear to use for his NL (Saiyaku ) as loan what i did like a good friend is Sure Casper you can have my whole gear what ever you need
    what he did is to log off block me and all his other friends in discord like he dont exict what he did is to disapear and i didnt know he alredy took Ori's 15 att red sock before he came to me
    but what we can doo ( A GOOD FRIEND ) He was like a brother to me i am not angry i am disapointed
    i saw in this guy a brother more then just a human i cant see him but he was my friend what i was for him after all is just a Pixel
    all i can say becarefull ppl becarefull of this guy Sayiaku/KomaBish

He scammed his fking best friends in this server i worked Months long days to achive what i had and this guy just knew he has good friends so what he did is to scamm them

well i have identity cause i am 100% sure he is working to change ign or to make new char since he did his wet shot On his friends ....
    sooo to recognize him He has Flower Crown Tagged by 'June'
    He has Winter Red Chair Tagged by' ManE '
    He has Pink Bean Cusion ( A Very Rare Chair only few has it so will be easy to recognize this guy )
    all i want is you all to carefull from this guy dont try be close to him
    and if any staff member really cares about this server ( to be honest i dont think any staff cares maybe few )
    dont let this kind of ppl to be in your community i so sad cause of this guy i have now to quit cause i lost all my motivation about this game but what we can say
    Thank you all for the Adventure
    i havent planned it end like it end with bad taste
    i Enjoyed to play Maple Royals
    maybe ill just come give some visits cause there still some ppl i really love thank you all
    i was Dani (iHujth)

upload_2021-7-14_19-9-43.png
    Love You ALL , Take Care

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  9. McPew

McPew Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    McPewPew
    Guild:
    Savior
    Any GM who reads this able to verify iHujth's case? If so, scamming is only 14 days for first time and probably even 14 days for multiple scamming but seeing that a person who can take so many gears from a person who works his butt off, i sincerely hope a GM is able to tell us the IGNs of the person who did that. I'm pretty sure you are as upset as i am when reading iHujth case. Here for you man @danielamar07

Edited: 14 days but still.. 14 days to get all those gear is just too little. Perma pls

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  10. danielamar07

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iHujth
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    well lets hope the staff can really work for the good cause if u ask me not cause its me or someone else i do say its same thing like Real World Trading a scamm in this type lets hope for good

11. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Scamming is actually a 14-day ban as it has been bumped up to a moderate infraction with the latest updates. However, as per this guide, the main issue is that there are extremely strict evidentiary requirements to successfully report another player for scamming. I would talk to your friends and see if any of you have screenshots that may be used for a report.

Becca, McPew, NekoYen and 1 other person like this.
  12. danielamar07

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iHujth
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Like as i said
    Thank you
    "Royals Staff"
    For being active for doing justice

13. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    It's super great of you to warn others :)
    But staff can't do anything without sufficient evidence, and neither can I since both reports and the blacklist treats everyone as innocent until proven otherwise.

However, the name KomaBish sounds familiar. I think I had him on discord, but he seems to have mysteriously disappeared ~f12

14. danielamar07

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iHujth
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    All we ask is this the "Staff" to work to do the right thing
    Work for the people here do justice
    No one will be mad or say anything if the staff do the right thing

What we ask is do the right thing if staff want they can cheak anything about real world traders and all shit
    All we ask is do the right thing

15. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    If I scam someone for a 20b worth of chair will I only get banned for 14 days?

16. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    I feel like that's severe enough to warrant a perma ban, just like minor vote abuse is temp ban and major vote abuse perma ban. If you "only" scam at leech one time or what ever, 14 days is sufficient, but 20b worth, that's such a large amount of mesos it's probably not that big of a deal to get 14 days for some.

Hamburg likes this.
  17. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    As per my reply to 1 of your friends/involved parties, Staff are unable to take any actions without the proof

We understand the pain of losing so many equips, but we would need the agreement/evidence and relevant screenshots before able to take any further actions

18. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Just wanna address this part, none of the involved parties submitted a report about the matter with relevant proof yet

19. Graces

Graces Donator

IGN:
    Nathalie
    Level:
    Guild:
    -
    What he is trying to say is that even without evidence on their end gm could still check some log and conversations to get the truth about of this situation, just a bit of sympathy with the guy about to leave the server after loosing all their gears to a "friend", come on. How many more players do we need to loose to get some empathy?

Aradia Megido, ilovebacon and czktom like this.
  20. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Would appreciate if you could take my 2nd comment into consideration before any further discussions