Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    You can call it "drama bullshit" but this topic involves two well-known veterans of the server and their reputation with the community. And at the end of the day, one's reputation with the community is what is at the heart of the blacklist. And considering the immense traffic in this thread recently, I imagine this topic is important to the larger community as well (even if only for the juicy gossip and nothing else). In any case, I'd hardly label these posts as "useless." But if there are certain posts you feel are in violation of the Forum Rules & Regulations, please use the report function.

Lastly and most importantly, if you don't care it is very well within your power to do just that.

2. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    I'm in the same boat. I was once friendly with Akira but havent spoken to her in a really long time. When Shiyui was still active she was often seen in the shoutbox. As i too was a shoutbox degenerate spending loads of my free time at work checking the forums and chatting in the shoutbox, i was privy to seeing her discuss her quest for more tma. I think she discussed 1 shotting the drk wyverns in horntail. I could be misremembering the specifics of the situation but I know it involved the use of Wolfs gear and some pieces that were created jointly and shared between the two. I hold no ill will or any sort of bias towards either in this situation, I just want the situation to be resolved peacefully and amicably.

3. Tail

Tail Donator

Guild:
    Rogue
    1. IGN: Puguin
    2. REASON: Bundle Shop Scam
    3. DETAILS: I was attempting to reset my 1-2 store and didn't realize that my hired merchant had expired from my inventory, so I rush to Cash Shop to get a new one and before I could set a new one my guildie Puguin ran seconds before me and beat me to it, It was kind of a relief to see that it went into the hands of a guildie because I thought he would be cool enough to give it back to me, and I wouldn't really hold any hard feelings against him if he decided to keep it for himself.
    Anyways I'll cut to the chase
    I felt lowkey disappointed when I checked out his store later and realized all he was selling on it was a bunch of clean maple shields, 4-5m thief pants and Zombie Teeth, but not just any Zombie Teeth!
    Mispriced zombie teeth.
    [​IMG]

Upon realizing this I just gave up trying to get the spot back, and tried to warn him along with another guildie that he mispriced his zombie teeth, which he said he'll fix right away.

*20 minutes later*

I warn him again
    [​IMG]

And he still didn't fix the pricings
    [​IMG]

To Puguin : Dude I understand sometimes we as humans prioritize ourselves over others, And I don't have anything against you as a person for sniping my spot while I was resetting, But I at least thought, if you wouldn't be nice enough to give it back, that you wouldn't give me such an attitude while selling 15m worth of items in a spot worth at least 30m, Cheers.
    upload_2021-7-25_3-0-55.png
    Edit : Puguin left the guild a day after this incident.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
    Zusti, Sen, Myoni and 1 other person like this.
  4. Evan

Evan Donator

Guild:
    Resignation
    Man, so many Dans in this server. Amiright @Swanky

Skyra likes this.
  5. Awrene

Awrene Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Awrene
    Level:
    Guild:
    Playboys
    (reposted after forum mod Sen took it down, I accidentally included a wrong screenshot!)
    1. IGN(s):
    JMoneyBags, JBuccBags, JDebtBags, JMoneyCPQ, JMoneySE, and AttentionJoe
    2. REASON: Borrowed a perfect red craven and did not return it.
    3. DETAILS: JMoneyBags was a long time member of our guild and we even met up IRL. I thought it was reasonable to lend him my perfect craven to be put into good use because I was going to be on vacation for a long time. When I returned, he claims that he lent the craven to a friend that was banned a month ago. He was responsible for something he borrowed and he did not think about compensating for it either. He has not talked to anyone else and plans to hide in the shadows.
    On Snapchat he messaged:
    "Hey Cece, I've been avoiding the topic because I don't think I'm able to return it to you. I lent it to my IRL friend who got perma banned last month. I'm unbelievably pissed off at him and even went to his house to try to get it back from him. But he made me feel really bad for even asking about it. He told me that I'm letting a stupid game get in the way of our friendship and that if I don't stop asking him about it, he's going to stop being friends with me. I told him to make a ban appeal but he refused.

It gave me quite a bit of stress and anxiety that you sent 3 people to try to retrieve it by /finding me in game. And after I told you about all the details of the guild falling apart, all you cared about was getting the item back. It really showed me that you didn't care about us or the guild."

Even though I have every right to ask for my own equip back, he thought the right course of action is to gaslight me, make me feel guilty so that he could evade responsibility (even just communicate, without trying to change the subject every second).

Attached are some FB screenshots where he admits his mistake:
    upload_2021-7-26_1-49-39.png

upload_2021-7-26_1-49-46.png

upload_2021-7-26_1-49-59.png

6. NANI1

NANI1 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NANI1
    Level:
    Guild:
    Playboys
    (Reposting as well since sen also deleted my post)
    jMoneybags is worse than scum after reading all of this it looks like he was just redirecting the subject to another when ur mentioning getting back your claw when the question is a direct yes or no. I never trusted him on anything, never bossed with him after our guild HT run during the christmas event. One time I was doing item transfering between mules and he zoomed passed me and stole a 10/8 white pioneer from me when I was about to 30 it. I asked for it back but he just ended up ignoring me and later when i was in the discord call he said "yeah you were spamming guild chat saying can I have my white pioneer back". He even had the nerve to discuss whether it was right or not to steal from a guildie. Like isnt it mean to have someone in your own guild steal something from you??? anyways Thats just my perspective on him Ty

snows, Kentavious, lambchop and 17 others like this.
  7. OneHashim

OneHashim Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Hashim
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rice
    I doubt that "friend" exists. That RC is either with him or was liquidated for some nice cash.

Bunnyx3, ginwolf, Jooon and 2 others like this.
  8. kyoko3102

kyoko3102 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    couldnt agree more, 100% sold it to some rwters, should report abuse

Awrene and Graces like this.
  9. MaxHit

MaxHit Donator

IGN:
    MaxHit
    solved

10. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    Bro he said he's sorry what kinda threat is that 'you will leave me no choice I'm blacklisting'

MoriForest, ginwolf, Lowly and 5 others like this.
  11. MaxHit

MaxHit Donator

IGN:
    MaxHit
    @Hamburg so if he said sorry it makes it ok to ditch us when i clearly ask him to stay for 2nd run and stated 2 runs in smega and he didnt inform me?
    going without a reason after saying sorry imo worth blacklisting
    as for the so called "Threating" i prefer tell him about blacklisting so he might change his mind and stay instead of letting him go without knowing it is blacklistable and then to post it behind his back.
    so please if you don't have anything smart to say, don't say anything.

ikiru likes this.
  12. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    Bro if he had to go and had a reason he doesn't necessarily need to explain the reason to you.
    I understand where you're coming from but he wasn't a dick or anything at least from the screenshots posted, I don't think it's worth blacklisting him for that...

MoriForest, Gert, ginwolf and 10 others like this.
  13. MaxHit

MaxHit Donator

IGN:
    MaxHit
    @Hamburg So according to you if it clearly stated 2 runs Zak/Krex or w/e and i join without informing i can do 1 run and then after 1 run is done i say sorry and i leave the party , it makes it ok? if so many people will do that from now on...
    it dosnt make sense for me , anyways im done arguing with u, i let other decide as for me it worth blacklisting especially when we all know it so hard to find attacker for only 1 run

14. Graces

Graces Donator

IGN:
    Nathalie
    Level:
    Guild:
    -
    If people have to go you just let them go, if he was being a dick about it and after the party he just left and go then I could understand, but he told you he had to go. It is not nice but it is what it is, if you offer the ring you'll get another party member to run once for sure. That had happened to most of us in our time playing but unless the guy leaving was a dick, looted something (ring, nx, mon, etc) that wasn't suposse to loot or if you both took turns to loot let's say ring and he left after getting his with no any manners I don't see this blacklist worthy but just another opinion here.

NekoYen and nut like this.
  15. MaxHit

MaxHit Donator

IGN:
    MaxHit
    well, it is the Community blacklist thread so i just let it be there for other people to judge
    as i felt offended by him leaving without explaining, i think he could atleast offer to smega for another attacker instead of him ( thats what i wouldve done if i left my party ) for us just to make us feel better with him leaving after not telling us he is joining for 1 run , anyways ur opinion is welcome too ! thanks for sharing

16. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sena
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    While it's not the most responsible move on his hand, can we just take a moment to see that this is, after all just a game?? Maybe he had something which copped up irl which required his immediate attention, surely you wouldn't blacklist someone for this?

Well I wouldn't anyway.
    Which begs the question, why didn't you prompt him to do so? Why play the blacklist card right off the bat? Surely the situation could have been handled better amiright?

17. MaxHit

MaxHit Donator

IGN:
    MaxHit
    didnt think about that at the moment.
    as i was on the other side, that was his responsibility to atleast offer to find a replacement for him instead of replaying "o.o?" and quitting party.

18. Chocolate_tw

Chocolate_tw Active Member

Country Flag:
    hi, I am Abrahamm. Really sorry about the sudden leaving krex after first run because I do really had emergency from my side and couldn’t make it into 2nd run of krex. Also, i was in rush in the time and unable to help you for smega a new attacker and I wasn’t thinking too much that as I had to leave asap. I would like to compensate you a smega phone as my apologies to you for the mistake i did today. Hope you will accept it. :'(

Metronome, Tail, Gert and 21 others like this.
  19. MaxHit

MaxHit Donator

IGN:
    MaxHit
    @Chocolate_tw no need the smega phone , i am just glad u explained urself.
    i am removing my blacklist post and hopefully it wont happen again!

Gert, Bunnyx3, benkrong and 5 others like this.
  20. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Have been gone a while, but I finally got around to this again.

This is rather late, but I've now decided to add KomaBish to the list.
    I always want to give people the benefit of the doubt, which is why KomaBish was not added right away.

However, I knew him personally and he has simply vanished from discord and maple alike. On top of that, he apparently tried to sell the items he scammed and removed the selling post as soon as he got called out on it, further adding to the report's believability.
    https://royals.ms/forum/threads/s.193806/

I've also added Puguin and JMoneyBags For store scam and item scam respectively.

On a final note, I'm glad the Chocolate_tw situation was sorted out :)

Cloudette, ginwolf, Kethoe and 5 others like this.