Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. similarity

similarity Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    gadjah
    Level:
    Guild:
    raven
    igns of all party were Gadjah , shippu , mayfatcat , elementic ,yukkine and AngryWhiskey
    as already picture is given the htp buyer was IamTheBow and AngryWhiskey looted most of the things including his egg luckily we saved mw20 beware from him

2. Equinoccio

Equinoccio Donator

Attached Files:

3. BOOYAH123

BOOYAH123 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    obsessions77
    Level:

We were hitting head A when my screen froze, I thought I DC-ed. When it came back, we were still hitting head A. But they told me I afk-ed for 20mins. Kicked me from party and ask me to leave. (meaning not getting paid not gaining exp for hitting HT for the past hour).

We were different parties then. (Wasn't getting paid by buyer, wasn't getting exp) So I continued hitting the last hand and took what I was able to.
    Since we were of different parties, was I wrong to loot the same boss I hit for the past hour? Since auto loot was on, I picked up the egg as well. (My apologies buyer, will compensate you.)

See below screenshot, see whose trying to play the victim card here.

upload_2022-3-27_7-2-8.png
    upload_2022-3-27_7-4-34.png
    upload_2022-3-27_7-4-44.png

4. NANI1

NANI1 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NANI1
    Level:
    Guild:
    Playboys
    why did u say "solo party :)" seems like you are ridiculing them. The chat log shows you picking up 2 books, 2 5k nx and egg you didnt even pay them back for the nx and books YOU STOLE. Instead you try and defend yourself for doing something wrong. It would have been better for you pay them for the nx and the books you stole to begin with instead of bringing it onto the forums.

5. Nekochu

Nekochu Donator

So you didn't contribute much to the party cause your screen "froze" and despite being told that you'll get a split, you equip your pet loot on purpose so that you loot everything upload_2022-3-27_3-33-11.png and then actually believe that you did nothing wrong?

abui91, Damien., MaxHit and 4 others like this.
  6. BOOYAH123

BOOYAH123 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    obsessions77
    Level:
    @NANI1 Didn't I mentioned that I was kicked for that 5mins of delay and they lied to say it was 20? I was ridiculed before I even did anything. Put yourself in my shoes, you spent the past hour hitting and because of 5mins or less you get played out. You would just leave?

Bring what to the forum? I was just try to showing that they were lying. Pay them? They took your share and you top up for them? Genius idea, mesos or whatever items isn't the issue here.

@Nekochu So you didn't contribute much to the party cause your screen "froze" - Did you read at all?

I shall not reply further, let my guild people decide what they want to do with the situation or me.

7. Nekochu

Nekochu Donator

I don't know, they seem like decent people to me. I'm sure they would've let it go and carried on if you simply said "Sorry my screen was freezing"
    Is it your fault that your screen froze? No. but it was up to you how to deal with that situation and you chose the douche path which started the whole thing.

And don't worry Mr "I shall not reply further" It's already looking like I'm speaking to a wall so I won't drag this on any longer.

Knoxz and DickDann like this.
  8. BOOYAH123

BOOYAH123 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    obsessions77
    Level:
    Seems like I'm going HT with the Elementic from that previous party again. Yea I'm the thief. You must be one of them lol.
    If I was in the wrong you thing this player will go another round with me?

Attached Files:

9. MaxHit

MaxHit Donator

IGN:
    MaxHit
    I wasnt the leader

Froze? You kept pressing blast for few minutes after it “froze” and then just kept afk.
    When my screen freeze for less than 2 seconds in HT i DC so i am pretty sure when screen freezes for "5" mins straight its 100% DC especially in HT

5 mins ? it was more like 15 mins u forgot that "1"

you Turned it ON [​IMG] ... we can see you saying it in one of the SS.. we asked you few times to take it off after u said that but u ignored us.

ofc it is.. you stole NX and not only that .. this is the least important..
    you ruined our buyer experience for looting his egg .. you just went down and spammed Z .
    luckly for us you wasnt successful stealing MW20.
    now youll say "but ill pay him" but u cant pay him for his time and also this buyer needed hb i am not sure it will be easy for him to find pt again.. you just ruined it.. Overall the purpose of the blacklist is to let people know that things like that can happen when u are in their PT so its a WARNING

you what?!

and question for the expert, if we got map owner and asked him to leave and he stays and not only that he steals the loot, is it banable? (just a question)

@NekoYen your care.

in conclusion this is what Community blacklist made for.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
    Knoxz and Metronome like this.
  10. NekoYen

NekoYen Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Yeniiee
    Level:
    Guild:
    Savior
    = =

11. NekoYen

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Yeniiee
    Level:
    Guild:
    Savior
    @MaxHit pm me in game and discuss. iBabyYen

12. NekoYen

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Yeniiee
    Level:
    Guild:
    Savior
    MapleRoyals 27-03-2022 15-15-29.png

Had already compensate the HT PT for their lost. thank you

KDT and Donn1e like this.
  13. MaxHit

MaxHit Donator

IGN:
    MaxHit
    thank you @NekoYen for covering him. but it dosnt solve the problem of his personality and his behavior.
    Sadly you told me he refused to apologize and aknowledge his mistake, and after that u didnt expell him from Savior.
    as for the post i wont take it off so people will be aware of him and i personally hope he will get blacklisted.

14. PuddingNeko

PuddingNeko Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: CriticalKush
    Reason: Leech Scamer

At 20: 30 (GMT+8)
    I and my partner buy 2hr skele leech form CriticalKusa
    We paid done, but he OFFLINE
    DON'T BUY LEECH WITH HIM
    upload_2022-3-27_20-46-56.png
    upload_2022-3-27_20-47-10.png
    upload_2022-3-27_20-47-24.png

Attached Files:

15. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    The AngryWhiskey situation

I find it hard to believe you froze for that long. Doesn't matter if you froze 5 minutes or 15 minutes. If a game freezes, it will crash by itself almost all the time for me. If somehow it doesn't, I will assume I need to restart the game and/or internet router if a game is frozen more than a minute, let alone 15. If someone is not contributing for that long, I would also kick them honestly on the assumption that they crashed or free leech.

It seems from all the provided screenshots that you were still offered split but still purposefully turned on pet loot to get as much as possible, ruining the run for the buyer in the process.

NekoYen is super kind to cover for you. It's appreciated, but she really shouldn't have to. You should have been the one to do it immediately instead of escalating the situation.
    With the current screenshots provided, I think adding AngryWhiskey is the right thing to do for now.

CriticalKush

Always provide uncropped screenshots (showing the entire screen, including your character name). In this instance I can see what's going on anyway, but reports are often invalid if you crop the screenshots. Just a tip ~imboss
    But since I can see in the chat that you made a trade and the leecher went offline, I'll add them to the list.

Ur post is leet [​IMG]

Ravir, MaxHit and NekoYen like this.
  16. Gustavo Alfonso

Gustavo Alfonso Member

Country Flag:
    My name CriticalKush

It went electrical energy and i had to wait for them to repair everything. He was out of my reach of truth i apologize but I could not do anything about it just wait. And wait while I knew something like this was going to happen. I can return the payment.
    I have sold Leech many times and this had not happened to me, but you can not wait for me to connect again. That's taking a hasty desicion.
    Since playing i sell Leech every day and all right. Many people have sold you and can confirm it.

Do you think it would charge for later i never connect? I would not stop playing only for 2 hours of Leech.
    I repeat i could not do anything else to wait for the electric energy to return.

Thanks contac me.

binboi likes this.
  17. BOOYAH123

BOOYAH123 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    obsessions77
    Level:
    Say all your one-sided stories all you want, people like you don't worth my time.
    I boss everyday and join spontaneous recruitments all the time, the people that I played with before can confirm they had no issues with me.

upload_2022-3-28_0-43-40.png
    upload_2022-3-28_0-43-50.png

NekoYen likes this.
  18. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    It's suspicious for it to happen the moment after you accept mesos. But I can give you the benefit of the doubt. However, it shouldn't be up to the victims to contact you, you should contact them.
    I will consider removing you if you provide them the leech they paid for or you refund them. Be sure to screenshot the transaction.

19. Gustavo Alfonso

Gustavo Alfonso Member

Country Flag:

It is not suspicious. Suspicious would be that I join and ignore them. I wrote to them and one Afk in the FM i stayed there at the side of him more than an hour and he has not returned this one offline. I can return the mesos and it is more i can return to a bonus. As i said before. I have sold Leech to most of the players. And my account was created since 2013. I have never stolen anyone and I will not do it. I could not connect rapidio in my area left the light. Unfortunately Venezuela is like that. They raise rations and do not know when it will be. Well, I did not expect it at that time

20. MaxHit

MaxHit Donator

IGN:
    MaxHit
    People who aware of the blacklist wont run with you anymore.
    You still refuse to apologize and aknowledge ur doings. luckly you couldnt steal mw20 as our pt wouldnt see the mesos if you could.
    Atleast i am happy for the buyer but it dosnt make u better.
    as for that Elementic said he didnt go with u so stop lying.
    Thanks to @Shiratsuyu for adding you officially to the blacklist.
    Dont worry, i am done with you.

OnlyFrans and Crackhead123 like this.