Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. MaxHit

MaxHit Donator

IGN:
    MaxHit
    Seems like he keep going with his toxicity SMH
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So let them judge.

Last edited: May 20, 2022
  2. jerry liang

jerry liang Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    LilDeJerry
    Level:
    ok

3. iBishop

iBishop Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Healerzxc
    Level:
    15x
    Guild:
    Luxury
    1. IGN: Trohan / Rakazze
    2. REASON: Moved during 2nd prehead resulting in SE&CR can't in and failed the run
    3. DETAILS:
    Recruited a HT run yesterday around 15:00 servertime. Buyer : Trohan (19x NL)

All was going well during the start of HT run till we reached 2nd prehead. Prior to entering , our PT member, Jviiracie have already
    reminded everyone not to move when you enter (as usual HT procedures). This Trohan not only moved during 2nd prehead
    resulting in SE&CR being unable to come in , but he immediately logged off and no one could not track him. The whole party wasted 1 run and
    some could not continue due to it already being their second run.

Didnt seem like a behavior of someone who DC-ed/connection issues (which most of us already RC-ed before going into HT and no one surfaced any lag issues).
    Would like to give him the benefit of the doubt till he replies to the blacklist. If not, by all means put him up on blacklist. Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
    Yuubaby likes this.
  4. Alstero

Alstero Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Myrmicia
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion~!
    People hating each other for crash 4s delay.

You both should be mature and stop harassing each other.
    There are plenty of players Netflixing during boss run delays the run. Are you posting them on this thread? Instead, I will avoid them to my runs if I really care about it.

about crashservice left your run. I think it is his right to leave the party if he felt uncomfortable with.

PDaddy, Lowly, lee1 and 6 others like this.
  5. Pino

Pino Well-Known Member

IGN:
    CrashService
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cuddles
    He is lying about the 4 seconds , and he knows i wont bother to SS all the toxic things he said to me on smega/whisper so he is using that . This clown really posted 9 whole screenshots of me barely saying anything , not to mention using the same one with different cuts to try to create a fake narrative of me defaming him more than once . Imagine being this salty SMH

Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
  6. MaxHit

MaxHit Donator

IGN:
    MaxHit
    i am not the only one who said u crash 4 seconds after weapon cancel
    all of the screenshots is one after another ( i didnt wait for my whispers to disappear to take again screenshot so i only show what u said) so stop playing victim.
    using the same one with different cuts? i didnt cut even 1 of the screenshots .
    did i said u defamed me more than once? You are delusional kid

7. MrBojanglez

MrBojanglez Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jester20

Some clarity here... I told this party leader multiple times I didn't have a ton of time. We proceeded to party, and in the first run 1 member dced and instead of trying to pass the party lead, they disbanded the party. After this they asked if they could go to egg pq and I said multiple times I don't have time for you to go to egg pq if we're gonna do this. They left to do egg pq and I ran out of time so I had to leave.

Moral is, don't be salty and try to shame someones name when you don't listen to what they have to say.

Cheers mate,
    Turtlez

8. kilo

kilo Active Member

very interesting,that guy dc in stage1,so we have 8min surplus,egg pq takes up to 10 minutes
    u have 40-50min to do apq,but dont have 30 minutes left to do remaining 3 rounds apq。
    its so interesting

9. MrBojanglez

MrBojanglez Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jester20
    The guy dced in stage 3 where you have to get the correct 5 person combo from counting slimes, so please continue lying. As well the egg pq didn't start immediately when they left so your timer countdown once again is a joke. As well the party we had assembled had 0 chance at completing 3 apqs in a 30 minute time window, there were no other attackers besides me and I'm not strong whatsoever lol.

Thanks for trying to slander my name

Cheers,
    Turtlez

10. Genesis123

Genesis123 Member

IGN:
    Genesis123
    Level:
    Guild:
    Emotions
    Hello,

I'm Genesis123. I dont participate on forums because I dont find it necessary / have time for it, but considering what had happened between me and another player lately, I thought to reply here.

I've been reading the forums as unregistered guest so I also noticed this thread recently. Some player I have leeched in game with my Bishop was unsatisfied with my leech, despite me telling him everything about the leech before we started. I also told him if I gotta go before the time is up I'll refund mesos based on how much time was left, but he didnt ask for a refund.

I forgot his exact name (I think it was Ravia?), but basically what happened is, he asked me to leech him at Wraiths(low level leech) and I told him I cant tc so the leech might be slower. He was okay with the fact I cant TC, but other than that I told him I have no problem with leeching him at Wraiths. He brought 2 mules he wanted to leech and I started. He paid me 140m for 2 hours.

After about a hour and a half with short breaks between, I had to leave early but couldnt notify him because he was AFK. When he returned, he was like "why did I only get 2 levels?", and I just told him its because I cant TC and had to take short breaks to NPC and these kind of things, thats why the leech was a little slower.

Now, he didnt explicitly say he is going to report me, but I thought to reply here anyways to be safe to confirm what had really happened and that I didnt even try to scam him, or even thought to do so. I'm a good bishop in game, I leeched players and I give the best service I can give. I know the fact I cant TC and also the fact I have no MW and other disadvantages, means there are better leechers than me out there, but he agreed and was okay with that, I didnt force him to buy from me. He also didnt ask for refund, if he would,I would refund whatever he deserves.

If he reports me here or in a private report to GMs I hope this message had clarified everything to you. I dont really like forums generally so this is probably the last message I write, unless there's something important I must respond to.

11. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Have you explained the "leaving early" part to the player and provided the necessary compensation?

12. kilo

kilo Active Member

DC time I remember wrong ,he buged in stage2,cant go stage3 transfer leader,so party had to end.
    but only u attackers ?what about 158bucc and other nl?they are not attackers ?
    after egg pq you come back Amos'Training Ground afk.pm u no reply,even leader use smega LF> u ,u no reply too.maybe we lost u say something, you'd rather be afk than explain.
    pls dont say Time word,u just play a temper
    we lose our temper, too, so you're here

Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
  13. Genesis123

Genesis123 Member

IGN:
    Genesis123
    Level:
    Guild:
    Emotions
    I explained I am taking short breaks and pausing time when I go to NPC, he was okay with that before we started the leech. He was also okay with the fact I cant TC, but after the leech was over(when he returned from being AFK when I couldnt notify him about leaving early), he complained about the leech being slow and about the fact I cant TC(despite the fact I clearly stated I cant TC before we started leech).

That player sounds kinda stupid to me to be honest and he is kinda rude, but still I thought to protect myself from being reported / blacklisted by replying here. I dont really like forums generally so unless there's something important to respond to, I prefer not to write on the forums. Hope you understand that.

I dont think he will report me but if he does, its a false report. He will probably say things which have never happened because he's unsatisfied, so I'm here to protect myself from his possible lies about me.

I leeched others before / after him, and they were all satisfied. He's the only customer to be complaining.

Also, about compensation, he never asked for that or even a refund at all. If he wants a compensation / refund I can give that, for the time was lost of course, not the entire leech session.

14. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    It's your responsibility to refund/compensate for the time you didn't provide him leech. You said he was afk so you couldn't notify him, so he was/is probably unaware you only leeched him 1.5 hour.
    Reach out to him whenever you can and be honest. Give a fair refund and he won't have a reason to report you, probably.

Tobi likes this.
  15. Doppelganger

Doppelganger Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iExotic
    Level:
    1. IGN: Arian (NL)
    2. REASON: Steal Nx and dont attack in Zrun
    3. DETAILS: We did Zrun with Blackgun lead, page1 and RicePig. Arian Says: "Worst Zak" and after that refus to attack and in the end of the run he take the nx and run away when 1 run left.

upload_2022-4-14_5-21-16.png

16. Artema

Artema Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astrean
    Level:
    Guild:
    JoKers
    1. IGN: BigfootKing (DK)
    2. REASON: Loot Stealing (Scrolls)
    3. DETAILS: I was handing out scrolls to my other character and BigfootKing stole some scrolls from me. :ducksad::duckmeh:
    Captura de pantalla 2022-04-14 114152.png Captura de pantalla 2022-04-14 114545.png

17. toby27

toby27 Active Member

IGN:
    Nero7
    apq leave.png 1. IGN: Heafff and Instict
    2. REASON: APQ Leave
    3. DETAILS: left after going once waited for more than 10+ minutes and did not return ended up bringing mules

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
  18. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    It's a grey area here. The moment you drop anything, anyone can pick it up. It technically means you discarded that item. Trading your own character takes longer, but it's a lot safer.
    But on the other hand, why a level 122 would steal defense scrolls is beyond me. ~f12

Trapperzz and Yakamoz like this.
  19. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    No grey area.

You want to save time and drop trade items to another mule for convenience, you bear the risk of others taking it.

You dont want others to take your items, dont let them have the chance to do so, trade your own character.

Knoxz, Tail, Nerd and 9 others like this.
  20. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    I would strongly recommend resolving the issue with the said player since you are indeed in the wrong for not informing him about leaving early, and it isn't making anything better to describe the player as stupid/rude after he's mad about leech being slow

Have you considered that the player is questioning the rate of the leech due to your early leaving?