Bossing Scarga drops.

Discussion in 'Closed' started by Solsticio, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Solsticio

Solsticio Donator

IGN:
    AufHaven
    Level:
    ?
    Guild:
    -
    Isn't the drop rate for the new eye/face 10% scrolls too low?
    At this point i've done 20 runs killing both Scar/Targa and so far i've gotten a single 10% for Eye Dex
    Is this intended?

At least the exp is actually good but if you aren't selling helmets or relooting for your own there's no real appeal to this unless i am really thaaaaaaaaaaaaat unlucky which could be possible, so enlight me if there's something wrong or it is what it is.

Valzer, jeff8434, Filter and 13 others like this.
  2. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

Agreed, I've been running daily just to have only 1 luk scroll so far lol

lee1, Cynn, CreamGoddess and 4 others like this.
  3. Aqwrd

Aqwrd Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Aqwrd
    I'm a little confused, what appeal would there be to farm scarga for just a 10% face eye scroll? Is that scroll all that useful? I would've figured the 30% 60% scrolls would be the ones to farm. Maybe they thought the scroll wouldn't be all that useful / sought after. Also I think they improved the nx it drops, no?

Anyways if you need someone to loot helms I'll happily make that sacrifice ^--^

4. Solsticio

Solsticio Donator

IGN:
    AufHaven
    Level:
    ?
    Guild:
    -
    The nx drops so far remains the same, you rarely see 5k there.

As for the 10% I'm trying to scroll "end game" leaf/toad headband.

So depends on your needs all those scrolls have their very own niche.

Pastax3 likes this.
  5. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    I am also very disappointed with the reported drop rates. Have not seen any of them really in FM and wanted to start running scarga daily as well.

For the many spineless fellows like me who now have 2 more slots on their specs and do not want to gamble on them ~cs

lee1, Tail, CreamGoddess and 5 others like this.
  6. Dominican

Dominican Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Dominican
    Level:
    Guild:
    N/A
    The drop rates suck, haven’t seen any yet tbh, also killed over 50 samurai since the update with the drop coupon and nothing, didn’t think implementing something new to the game would make this as rare as a chaos scroll drop from zak smh

meannuts, CreamGoddess, Cynn and 2 others like this.
  7. Zancks

Zancks Game Balancer

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Zancks
    Level:
    Guild:
    Olympia
    We’ve double checked the Scarga droprates, but there are no typos or something alike.

If you hunt one specific scroll to min max a level 200 character and thus don’t need exp, that might be tough. Considering they drop 10% STR, DEX, INT & LUK scrolls for Eye Accessory and Face Accessory however chances should not be too bad to get one of the 8.

Scarlions and Targas bosscard also give a %drop buff for the area so you might wanna consider to kill them in a specific order.

I’ve Seen more Scarga runs being recruited via smega now that it’s more in line with Krexel and Zakum exp-wise. Probably over time the scrolls will be more available in the market.

With high droprates the scrolls would age and lose value quick.

However feel free to suggest a droprate you would deem appropriate. I hope you understand that we won’t reveal the current rate though.

lee1, Tail, MzBunny and 3 others like this.
  8. Sylafia

Sylafia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sylafia
    Level:
    Guild:
    FlatEarth
    From only a couple kills, the NX floor is also awful. Comparing to Zakum, which is (imo) an easier boss due to no tight time limit, which has 350 nx guaranteed + very common 5k + sometimes another 5k, I tend to get 100 nx from scar. Yep, not even a 250 card is guaranteed.

Granted, I don't think it should be as high chances as zak, maybe something like 350 guaranteed + 1k at same rates of first zak 5k + 5k at same rates of 2nd zak 5k? That would feel a lot better and help with super dry runs.

Aqwrd likes this.
  9. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    Zak understandably requires an EoF so it requires a much larger cost to spawn than scarga. That being said it would be nice if 250 had a higher drop rate.

A little off topic but since I returned from a break. Why did helm npcing get nerfed? The mesos off of dry runs were nice

Dominican and Shai like this.
  10. ImVeryJelly

ImVeryJelly Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ImVeryJelly
    Level:
    Guild:
    LiquorStore
    I actually like there being low drop rate items that would be sought after for the end-gamers, a Jackpot for every boss.

https://royals.ms/forum/threads/dis...r-auf-haven-circlet-scar-targ-helmets.201217/

Last edited: Oct 10, 2022
    CreamGoddess, Cynn and Zancks like this.
  11. Solsticio

Solsticio Donator

IGN:
    AufHaven
    Level:
    ?
    Guild:
    -
    Actually it is bad, i am speaking from my own personal experience but im at 40 runs now kind of and i only have 8 scrolls to account for and from those 8 only two are the scrolls i've been looking for.
    Kinda laughable because this defeats the purpose of putting your own effort to grind for it yourself, you can grind your way to 87 helmet, but this uh...

I haven't noticed a real difference on people R> for scarga, time might tell.

Well if that's the mindset, then pretty much acknowledge that the players that are in need of those are way better spending their time farming/leeching/etc to purchase the overpriced scrolls aka "jackpot" rather than this pointless hunt, its ironic if the point of the update was to entice people to run this boss more often wasn't it? But i'll concede that if it wasn't the point then whatever.

Tail, lee1, Johnny and 2 others like this.
  12. Aqwrd

Aqwrd Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Aqwrd
    Since my last post I've ran Scarga about 8 times. I've had 2 Face Int 10's, 1 Face Luk 10, and 1 Face Str 10. The str sold for 40m ea, and the luk for 100m. Scarga is bank right now, I feel like people just don't know it.

13. Solsticio

Solsticio Donator

IGN:
    AufHaven
    Level:
    ?
    Guild:
    -
    Bumping for effin relevance, for the love of god or whatever deity you believe in, this cannot be ok, days of smegaing/owling/running for next to nothing.

Might as well be honest and say that there's no point on this.

Tail, Pastax3, Donn1e and 2 others like this.
  14. Johnny

Johnny Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    #Create
    it sounds like a absolute nightmare grinding for these scrolls especially if you dont need the helmets. i think it would be nice if it was also added in other bosses/content, it sounds pretty demotivating to even try from just reading your feedback thread ^_^'

tfw the op is probably getting ws at a faster rate than the 10%s cause its gated by the two bosses

Tail, Dominican, nyannko777 and 4 others like this.
  15. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

I gave up on 10% + wsing my face and eye because these scrolls are extinct, just to find out that this is also the case with 60%

Tail, lee1, Cynn and 2 others like this.
  16. Solsticio

Solsticio Donator

IGN:
    AufHaven
    Level:
    ?
    Guild:
    -
    By now i've lost track of how many times i ran scarga, it is really demotivating.
    You nailed it, for real.

All i can say is how absurd this whole thing is. To think the staff apparently deems that the actual drop rate is fine is beyond me.

Time to rant.

I really dropped the subject for a while after getting a reply saying basically "that's it so suck it" but i am coming from a dry streak of zero scrolls after 8 runs, that means not even a 10% face/eye of the types i don't need, zero, nada, nothing.

I still acknowledge that this might be my horrible luck, but market shows nothing so i can't be alone in this and while i don't consider myself to the the only one interested on sweeping those scrolls, its absurd how there's none at all times. (I do owl 3-4 times at diff intervals)

Now to whoever this might concern. I don't see the point of gatekeeping people this way if this is truly intended. After all how many people is trying to scroll eye and face accesories with 10%s? While there are quite a few players that would do this, its obvious that the majority of the player base won't do it at least not now nor in the forseable future, so then... Why gatekeep those scrolls with the non existent drop rate? They would be a nice plus for the people running the boss and benefit the ones that want to min max the eye and face accesories as long there's people willing to do it.

Allow people to spend their mesos or hunt for the scrolls themselves, i've tried both approaches, i am currently buying and hunting myself and no, its not working at all.

People might argue that this like everything in this game should take its due time, but then consider the following...
    Are we really ok with those scrolls being rarer than miracle scrolls from Auf and Mw20/Gen30?
    This from a boss that should a stepping stone of sorts or complementary boss for players? Let's not delude ourselves this does not compare at all with HT or Auf and while arguably the former mentioned bosses are a "cakewalk" now, they require significant effort to complete vs scarga (even easier if you just happen to slay scar or targa alone since fighting both is not mandatory)

My crash mule went from lv 142 to lv 150 leeching scarga without HS, yes the experience from the boss is real good now but this also shows the stupidity behind all of this, all these runs for basically nothing.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
    Tail, lee1, LichWiz and 3 others like this.
  17. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

18. droolz

droolz Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Boostz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Epic
  19. Jooon

Jooon Donator

IGN:
    Shinsoo
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Bumping this thread, hopefully we can have an adjustment to this!

Tail, lee1, Dominican and 2 others like this.
  20. Johnny

Johnny Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    #Create
    pls I wanna make some wow face and eye accessories

eVolve, Tail, lee1 and 1 other person like this.