Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. jojoclown

jojoclown Member

Country Flag:
    we played 3 cpq's, traded wins from the start, and the 4th game we were supposed to win. he knew exactly what he was doing the whole time, and blamed his 'new teammate' for the so called mistake. i was not aggresive before losing. i honestly dont understand why you would say that... even if i was, that's irrelevant. we agreed to trade wins, and he blew it. anyway, it was my last cpq for the night, had to go to bed cuz i need to wake up early the next day for work, and he blew my win. i couldn't catch up the wins, cuz i needed to go to bed. that's why i was mad, AFTER i lost. i wasn't mad before the lose, because i had nothing to be mad about??? the thing i was mad about most, is that i reminded him before the end of the cpq that it's our win, and he replied with ''kk''. because of that, i dont see it as a mistake. so the guy still didn't let us win, despite we traded wins before and despite he replied with ''kk'', meaning that he knew damn well what he was doing. if that wasn't the case, of course, mistakes can happen, no need to be salty about it and i wouldn't have posted it on this forum. but that isn't the case here. anyway, if you still dont think this is blacklist worthy, i would love to know why.

2. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Gonna preface with this: you not having time for another round is not relevant. He offered to give you an extra win right there and there, you couldnt accept it for whatever reason. For all we know he just swapped partners or his partner who is new to the game genuinely didnt understand how it works, or just spaced out even. Mistakes happen, were only humans, and as long as he offeres you the extra win, he doesnt belong on the blacklist.
    Moreover i personally would put you on this list for the way you reacted but thats just my opinion and not relevant.:sammymug:

3. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    1. IGN: MXDmulier
    2. REASON: Toxicity/Scamming
    3. DETAILS: The person could genuinely be misinformed I guess but he has a Zhelm and White Racc Mask. But actually I looked it up and said its 15k , he quickly typed I'll go check real quick. I /finded him for about 2-3minutes to see him just sit in herb town and eventually just go back into the FM. I don't think this person genuinely thinks they're 200k and are trying to blatantly lie/scam me if I didn't know better.

If you know how to get a Zakum Helmet you probably know where bathrobes are in Showa.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NANI1 and KittehIshMad like this.
  4. Tect

Tect Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DTect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Manon
    shld hv asked me bro. i wld hv sold u for 50k ea only ;)

Cynn likes this.
  5. jojoclown

jojoclown Member

Country Flag:
    well, since ur the second person who thought he doesn't belong on this blacklist, i guess i was too hard on him. thanks for you perspective on the matter.
    regarding your opinion on the way i reacted, considering my position (knowing i can't use his offer of getting the win back, therefore no justice for the wrong i was put upon), just shows lack of empathy on your side imho.
    i never had any beef with nobody, only when i feel like im getting screwed over, such as i felt in this case. i guess my feeling was wrong, as you and Shiratsuyu stated. forgive and forget, happy mapling.

Basically_memes and binboi like this.
  6. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    As you said, he could just be misinformed. It's common for equips to be worth ~200k at NPC shops. And going out to herb town could have been to check at an NPC shop how much he would get if he sold it there. But he could have checked at the NPC in FM though. I'll keep an eye out and use your report if we see him being sus again.

Cynn likes this.
  7. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    [​IMG]

Vinilos and KittehIshMad like this.
  8. bodokia

bodokia Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MaiDangLao
    1. IGN: (Ozana, Anyaa, Aysel which are all the same player)
    2. REASON: (Toxic and rude?)
    3. DETAILS: (Went for trio CWK with this player, together with another person Nardy. Context: MaiDangLao = JustASlave = me. Tried to find MON buyer at the very start but failed so we decided to just share between the three of us. [FWIW, no screenshots here due to reconnecting after the first round, but at the start when we were discussing what to do about the MONS since there was no buyer, was agreed to share MON evenly. Player Ozana said she does not need MON and we can loot her MON if we pay her 2apple, which i declined as i'm perfectly fine with my wa7 MON and im just mainly doing CWKPQ for the bonus stage.] Moving forward, player Ozana just decided to loot 6 mons, leaving me and Nardy with just 2 MON each. Best thing on top of that? This player calls me rude after i call her out for it and left party straight away after the bonus stage. Regarding the part where she claims to be talking to a friend called "Baryon", i personally find it hard to believe when she said it right after i left the party. Such perfect timing right. However, will leave it for everyone here to judge.)

Theres that. Just sharing this.

upload_2022-9-19_11-40-37.png
    upload_2022-9-19_11-40-56.png
    upload_2022-9-19_11-41-18.png
    upload_2022-9-19_11-41-39.png
    upload_2022-9-19_11-42-54.png

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
    Knoxz likes this.
  9. Zerv

Zerv Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: OjaNostalgic
    2. REASON: Ruining APQ
    3. DETAILS: OjaNostalgic joined a party for 4 runs knowing that he/she only had 2 runs left. OjaNostalgic did not state the information before joining the new party. OjaNostalgic claims he/she had d/c twice in APQ after finishing his/her 2 runs and had no more runs left. The player left after the 2 runs and the reason was that he/she did not think it was a big deal. The player's resolution was for the party to find a new player to join to finish the 2 runs left.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      305 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      364.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      355.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
  10. Plu1337

Plu1337 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I dont think this is a bl. He alr stated that its his 2nd day, and he also said he was wrong, its like an apology.

11. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Update

Removed lilMesiahBS / lilMesiahNL by the owner's request since they only had one report against them from a year ago.

The Ozana report; well, it seems like she genuinely is confused. A language barrier there perhaps. It lacks evidence of an agreement either way unfortunately. But hopefully this will help prevent any future misunderstandings.

The OjaNostalgic report; As an old member, I know APQ is always 4 runs, but new players may not know this. I would consider blacklisting someone if:
    1: You made it clear it's 4 runs
    2: Person that joined is aware that can't do 4 runs and joins anyways

Here it seems like they are new to APQ and I can't see any agreement of 4 runs in the screenshots, so it's hard to blacklist them. Hopefully this too will help prevent any future misunderstandings though.

12. eddymeow

eddymeow Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    eddywoof
    Level:
    Guild:
    Degens
    REPORT FORMAT
    1. IGN:
    Genikimori
    2. REASON: Leaving Zak after 1st run, ditched 2nd run, because we couldn't find a buyer. Decided to go do Showa boss.
    3. DETAILS: I got genuinely ticked off and felt bad for a lot of my newer teammates. Genikimori(Paladin) was acting all high and mighty since he was our CR, and refused to come unless we found a buyer. Entire team spent 20 minutes waiting for potential buyer reply/him to return from disconnect. We couldn't find a buyer, and when he returned, he ditched us and went Showa bossing.

Blacked out whisper portion is unrelated gossip between my friend and I - if required to I can DM the SS without the blackout.

upload_2022-9-29_18-26-42.png
    upload_2022-9-29_18-27-0.png
    upload_2022-9-29_18-27-18.png

Knoxz, NANI1, MengQian and 1 other person like this.
  13. MoldySoup

MoldySoup Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MagicForest
    Level:
    Guild:
    Boba/Heroic

This seems to be a repeated occurrence for him.

eddymeow and Knoxz like this.
  14. Omerk94

Omerk94 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Killer_1000
    Level:
    Ign: wumay
    Reason: sell shao leech before rest and he didnt pass, after he said to me sometime i pass and some time no, i lose that day shao exp and he just log off and gone!

NANI1 likes this.
  15. linkbane

linkbane Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    linkbane
    Level:
    IGN: BlackHealing/LaShevchenko/Banggggggg
    Reason: Said he would split krex ring and pay for other in trio. Ended up stealing both rings and underpaying, then leaving.
    Details: I agreed to join his apple/no CR krex run and under the condition that either I get both rings or he pays me for one ring, and he agreed to the second. The third member got NX from both runs. After the second run Banggggggg immediately steals the ring and drops 3 apples to me and leaves the map. He uses his two mules (LaShevchenko/BlackHealing) to trash talk me then disconnect. I unfortunately don't have screens of before the run because I reconnected for ship after the first run.

Attached Files:

16. BlackSoulForYou

BlackSoulForYou Member

Country Flag:
    Hello brother, its me i am blackhealing or Lashevchenko or Bangggggggg

Listen and pay Attention:

1) At the beginning of looking for assailants in the krexel bullfight I told you that the first bullfight took me the ring and the second you, to what you told me I want them both or I don't go or in any case we sell them, I accept in any case the second option and I decided to buy the 2 rings in any case because I am not going to die for 80m, at no time did you mention that the 2 rings belonged to you.
    2) To finish the second run I took the ring because I was already buying the Krexel rings and it is obvious that I have to take it with me.
    3) I paid you and the bm 3 apples each in total, 6 of which as they were 80m /3 is a total of 26m each because we were 3 attackers, you don't have to be a genius to know that, on top of that I'll give you 3 4m+ apples from your split, you get on a special plan.
    4) you didn't say that for throwing your tantrum as a 4 year old the BM gave you his apples I don't know how many apples he gave you I guess 3 I mean you won 60m the BM gave you the apples because you got into a plan as a child and seeing that he gave them to you .
    5)and so that you stay calm or in any case the winner, my guild expelled me at first I didn't understand why but I see that it was because of this, I have nothing against them but the truth is that they didn't even ask me anything xd.
    6)Do not make more tantrums of a 4-year-old child, for the next mature, and if it is because of the language issue that mine is Spanish, I apologize child, dont speak more English.
    7) Bye

Kaeru, Kingdrassss, jessyjinx and 4 others like this.
  17. IDman

IDman Well-Known Member

IGN:
    iFoundMyID
    Level:
    Guild:
    DemonSlayers
    It seems to me that it's more of a misunderstanding than anything else? What I make of it, is that BlackHealing thought he would get his 'split' a.k.a. the first ring and that he would you pay for the second ring, which makes perfect sense to me. I mean, you were a trio and split it like this: 1 ring/1 ring/2 nx. But instead of you looting 1 ring, he paid you 30m to also loot the second.

About the underpaying, well yeah it could be that you were a bit underpaid. If you take into consideration that the split was 1 ring/1 ring/2 nx. Then you would logically say that the nx taker shouldn't be accounted for. So instead of 80/3 = 26m, it would indeed be 80/2 = 40m and you got underpaid 1 apple (10m). On the other hand, if you were to sell the ring, you would've (probably) split it in 3 making it 80/3 = 26m and you would've gotten overpaid by 4m.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now getting to what I think is the real takeaway of this situation.. because what is most confusing to me is when (in your 1st screenshot) you say: "you said youd pay me for ring, i still get 2nd" and "im coming for 2 rings so you pay for 1st".

So if I understand correctly you basically tell him that in your trio krex run, in order for you to come, you want both rings. And, if you don't get both rings, HE has to pay YOU? I mean, why wouldn't it be the other way around and YOU pay HIM?

The only thing I conclude from your post is in fact that you should be the one being posted for toxic behaviour lol. Why are you acting so damn entitled? Look at your words: "you really want me to come here and apple run a krex so you can get 2 rings and pay me for one? and I get nothing?"

Like it's such a privilige to have a 181 sair run krex with you? Should we all bend a knee for you?

And how is it that you got nothing? You got paid for fucks sake! You even say so yourself...
    Besides you also got exp, which is why a lot, if not most people run krex anyway.

EDIT: Now I read that BlackHealing even paid both YOU and the OTHER dude 3 apples each?! Dude wtf. Remove your post and be ashamed.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
    Kingdrassss, eVolve, Aqwrd and 5 others like this.
  18. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    This 100%
    Id even say you ought to pay blackhealing back

Brown Sugar, Tolu and IDman like this.
  19. linkbane

linkbane Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    linkbane
    Level:
    First, chill out with the aggression.
    Take a step back and think about why I would want to be paid for a run. BlackHealing wants an Apple only run, which is unusual for krex. He does not have a high amount of damage, and does not even have CR or SE (other guy is SE). So I think it's completely reasonable to want to be paid to do a run or at least the difference in stopper/apple cost (~10m per run), in which case I would get paid for two rings and the other guy wants NX. In exchange he gets two extremely fast runs and plenty of XP. If he wanted another atker who was okay with getting 1 ring and nothing else for using 4 apples on a no CR run, then he should have found another one. He agreed to give two rings or pay for both, he ended up paying me for 3/4 of one, and the nice BM gave 1 apple to me to make up the difference.

1)I messaged you that to come, I wanted to have two rings or you pay me. You agreed to this.
    It makes no sense that I would accept 0 rings and only get paid for less than one.
    2) Even in your post you say you are buying the RINGS, plural. Since you were buying both rings, you should have paid 80m. The other attacker was getting NX from both runs and was already paid. If I had gotten both rings you would not have paid him anything, because he already accepted NX. So why, when you "buy" the rings from me, are you splitting the money between him and me?
    3) Addressed below
    4) He gave me one apple, which he did not need to do and was thoughtful of him. He also agreed that you were in the wrong.
    5) I am glad.
    6) Not sure why you're calling others child when you're in the wrong, the other atker and your own guild read the evidence and believes so as well.

20. BlackSoulForYou

BlackSoulForYou Member

Country Flag:

I am dividing 80m/3 (attackers)
    26m per person and I pay the boys 3 apples each, that's why I gave them the apples because it's well calculated on top of that I'm giving you 4m more for 2 rings.