Comprehensive Islander Gear Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by pragmasaurus, Dec 13, 2022.

1. pragmasaurus

pragmasaurus Donator

Country Flag:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This guide is meant to be a exhaustive guide for stats, gear, and min-maxing for Islanders (players who choose to stay on Maple Island as permanent beginners). This guide will not cover NX items, since virtually any NX item available off island can be purchased or transferred to the island via the cash shop. Training strategies and locations are also currently out of the scope of this guide.

[​IMG]
    There is only one wrong way to play an islander: get on the boat.
    This guide isn't meant to be an authoritative definition of how islanders should play, just a resource for choosing a build and gear. The final boss of this island is an 80HP mushroom, so you can essentially ignore gear and still succeed on the island. Case in point, one of the top-level islanders at the time of writing still uses a surfboard and minimal gear at Lv90+. So when this guide uses words like "best", "worst" and "useless", it's only from a very narrow min/max perspective and doesn't take aesthetics, nostalgia, or island tradition into account.

[​IMG]
    Sept 18, 2024:
    • Updated Islander Rankings
    • Added more summer weapons

Sept 10, 2024:
    • Updated Islander Rankings
    • Added some of the new summer weapons
    • Added temporary popsicles to gear list
    • Added new summer chairs
    • Updated gear showcase

August 14, 2024:
    • Added Islander Rankings

July 4, 2024:
    • Added new chairs

Feb 7, 2024:
    • Updated gear showcase
    • Fixed item icon images that were broken from royals library getting lost in the domain move

Dec 5, 2023:
    • Updated gear showcase

Nov 15, 2023:
    • Updated gear showcase

Sept 1, 2023:
    • Added climb speed info

June 14, 2023:
    • Added more buffs, potions and chairs
    • Updated Gear Showcase

Feb 1, 2023:
    • Added chairs section
    Jan 31, 2023:
    • Added weapon modifier table to DEX section
    • Added snail scale image to weapon range study
    • Added NX cost table in pet equip section
    • Added WDEF section for reaching 1dmg hits
    • Added Dodge formula to LUK section
    • Added weather buffs to watk list
    Jan 24, 2023:
    • Added Buffs and Potions section
    Jan 17, 2023:
    • Added custom subheader images
    • Fixed errors in scrolls and other stats sections
    • Added weapon reach study
    Jan 13, 2023:
    • Added custom header images
    Jan 5, 2023:
    • Added maps
    Dec 20, 2022:
    • Added formula for avoid
    Dec 13, 2022:
    • Created guide

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stats are tied to many islander goals:
    • Reaching 80 min damage: See DEX section
    • Reaching max dodge rate: See LUK section
    • Reducing monster damage to 1: See WDEF section
    • Reaching max speed and jump (140/123): See Speed/Jump section
    • Hitting highest possible damage: See STR section
    [​IMG]
    Arguably the most important islander stat, particularly if you're interested in guaranteed 1-shotting orange mushrooms earlier than level 50. DEX is the main factor for increasing minimum damage, so pumping DEX will help you hit that 80 damage target as quickly as possible. DEX also contributes to max damage, but at a slower rate than STR.
    The damage formulae are as follows:
    Code:
    Min = (((STR*WMD*0.9*MST) + DEX) * WTK) / 100
    Code:
    Max = (((STR*WMD)+DEX) * WTK) / 100
    • STR - Your total STR stat after gear bonuses and buffs.
    • DEX - Your total DEX stat after gear bonuses and buffs.
    • WMD - The weapon modifier for your weapon class. For one-handed swords, this value is always 4. For other melee weapons, the modifier will change depending on if it's a swing or a stab. For example, a spear has a modifier of 5 on a stab, but only 3 for a swing. Therefore, you should use the lowest possible modifier for your weapon class when calculating minimum damage, and use the highest modifier for the maximum damage formula.
      Weapon Class Swing Stab
      1H Sword/Dagger 4 4
      1H Axe/BW/Wand 4.4 3.2
      2H Sword 4.6 4.6
      2H Axe/BW 4.8 3.4
      Spear 3 5
      Polearm 5 3
    • MST - Your weapon mastery. Beginners don't get any mastery-boosting skills, so this is stuck at 0.1 for islanders.
    • WTK - Your total weapon attack after gear bonuses and buffs.
    Since STR and WMD are multiplied by 0.09, DEX and WTK are the main factors for determining minimum damage, and the amount of DEX needed to hit 80 min damage can be correlated directly to WTK:
    [​IMG]
    The earliest an islander can 1-shot orange mushrooms on a pure dex build without buffs or other gear is around Lv27 with a perfect White Valentine Rose.
    [​IMG]
    As an islander reaches higher levels, they can consider focusing on STR. The advantage is a higher max damage, so you'll start to see those big damage numbers. The earliest an islander can guarantee 80 minimum damage on a pure STR build without buffs or other gear is around Lv53 with a godly Blue Valentine Rose. If new, higher level enemies are one day added to the island, STR could become a crucial part of a high-level islander build, instead of just being a flex.
    [​IMG]
    Many islanders pump LUK once they've invested enough DEX for 80 minimum damage, to decrease their chances of being hit by mobs. Not being hit increases grinding efficiency, especially on maps like Dangerous Forest where you can get knocked off a ledge. The maximum evade chance for the beginner class is 80%. Players have been saying that 189 avoid is the target to hit in order to guarantee max dodge against orange mushrooms, but no source or formula was provided.
    Searching around, I found this formula:
    Code:
    Dodge Rate = Avoid / (4.5 * MonsterAccuracy)
    Orange Mushrooms are the most accurate mob on island with a value of 42. Plugging that into the above formula results in:
    Code:
    Dodge Rate = Avoid / 189
    I tested this formula on my islander by letting mushies pummel me while I counted the hits and misses. At 65 avoidability, the formula says I should expect a 34.39% dodge rate. My results were 51/149 attacks dodged, or 34.23%, a pretty close result. I tried to replicate with my level 141 offlander with 32 avoid, but found I was dodging at a 23% rate when the formula predicted 17%, so maybe there are other factors at play, such as character level or job advancement.
    Maybe this formula is where the forementioned '189' number came from, although remember that dodge chance for the Beginner job is capped at 80%. This means that 152 would be the real avoidability target to hit.
    The formula for calculating avoidability is known:
    Code:
    Avoid = LUK*0.5 + DEX*0.25
    If 152 avoid is the target, and assuming an endgame islander is using a decent maplemas lights and has invested around 160 DEX, they'd still need around 224 LUK, which would be possible around Lv75.
    [​IMG]
    The only purpose for INT on the island is to gain more MP per level, or to cosplay as a mage and equip the Metal Wand, which requires 55 INT. Having more MP on the island doesn't really matter, since the only spell worth casting (Three Snails) only costs 10 MP, and with hundreds of points in MP, passive regen will keep your mana bar full if you're just using Three Snails to snipe the occasional out-of-reach stump or snail. If you're running out of MP, consider getting a Talking Witch Hat for +100MP or more if you scroll it.
    [​IMG]
    Besides DEX and STR, this is the main factor for increasing your damage. See the graph and formulae in the DEX section to see how weapon attack affects damage.
    Non-weapon sources of Watk:
    Icon Name Watk Bonus
    [​IMG] Anniversary Scarf +1
    [​IMG] Pumpkin Hat +2
    [​IMG] Witch's Deep Purple Belt (90 Day) +1
    [​IMG] Tree Decor +20 (for 15 mins)
    [​IMG] Petite Rose +20 (for 15 mins)
    [​IMG] Snowy Snowman +20 (for 15 mins)
    [​IMG]
    Some weapons swing faster than others. The quickest weapons on the island are Fruit Knife and Pumpkin Basket, and the slowest weapon is the Versalmas cactus.
    Weapon Speed Class # Weapons
    Faster 3 Fruit Knife, Pumpkin Basket
    Fast 4 Maplemas Lights, Broomstick
    Fast 5 Gold Surfboard, Maple Umbrella, Maple Glory Sword
    Normal 6 Valentine Roses
    Slow 7 Versalmas Cactus
    Slow 8 -
    Slower 9 -
    [​IMG]
    Another important attribute of weapons is their reach. Equip a fruit knife after using a surfboard and you'll notice a significant difference in your attack reach.
    I tried to find concrete information about weapon reach, but couldn't find any information online. I decided to look for myself. The first thing I did was take a look at a vanilla v62 client's data. What I found was that individual items don't have a reach stat, but they do have an "afterimage" designator, which controls the shape and size of the effect that appears behind the weapon during a swing. Each weapon belongs to one of the following categories:
    • axe
    • barehands
    • bow
    • crossBow
    • gun
    • knuckle
    • mace
    • poleArm
    • spear
    • swordOL
    • swordOS
    • swordTL
    • swordTS
    These all have pretty obvious naming, except for the swords. It seems like the "O" is for "one-handed" and the "T" is for two is for "two-handed". Looking at how these designators are assigned to items, it seems like most daggers use "SwordOS", and one-handed swords use "SwordOL", so I assume "S" is for short and "L" is for long. It looks like "SwordTS" is typically used for common-job 2H swords like baseball bat or thermometer, while "SwordTL" is reserved for warrior weapons. Oddly, the pumpkin lantern, the only 2H sword usable on island, uses "SwordTL", the longer-range designator. One-handed axes and cubs use "SwordOL", so we would expect to see them perform similarly to one-handed swords. Unfortunately, the game files don't really provide a straightforward answer of the actual range difference of these weapon classes.
    I set out to do some in-game testing, but was immediately met with some difficulties. First of all, it turns out that each different swing animation has different hitboxes and thus different range. The other problem is there is a small amount of latency between attacking and landing a hit, so if a mob is moving it's difficult to determine what its actual position was when the attack landed. In order to do a proper test, I decided to use my offlander so I could test on a mob that doesn't move side-to-side and doesn't disrupt my position with ranged attacks: Trixters.
    [​IMG]
    Here's my test procedure:
    • Test attacking from different distances to determine which swing animation has the longest range and which has the shortest
    • Try attacking until a hit lands from the long swing
    • Move back a bit and repeat until the attack no longer connects
    • Move forward bit by bit until the attack connects, then record a video
    • Take a screenshot of the moment of impact and add a pixel ruler to measure the distance from the Trixter's string to the edge of my character name
    • Repeat for the short swing
    • Repeat for each weapon type

Here are the results:
    Weapon Afterimage Min Max
    Broomstick SwordOL 68 97
    Maplemas Lights SwordOL 68 97
    Wooden Club SwordOL 64 88
    Hand Axe SwordOL 68 97
    Fruit Knife SwordOS 69 75
    White Valentine Rose poleArm 101 129
    Maplemas Tree spear 105 127
    Wooden Baseball Bat SwordTS 70 94
    Pumpkin Lantern SwordTL 81 119
    [​IMG]

Both Maplemas lights and Broomstick were tested because some Islanders have expressed that lights feel like they have greater reach.
    Considering the test setup is not pixel- perfect and still subject to error, it's probably safe to assume that weapons fall into these broader categories:
    • 1H axe, sword, mace (~68-97 pixels)
    • Daggers (~68-75 pixels)
    • 2H sword (~81-119 pixels)
    • Spears/Polearms (~100-130 pixels)

So daggers have the same minimum but ~22px less maximum range, and polearm/spear has ~32px more on minimum and maximum range. That's great, but how far is that in-game? I used the same capturing method and measured a blue snail to be 37px wide.
    [​IMG]
    So you can imagine that your range when switching from a 1H weapon to a polearm will increase by roughly a snail's width.

Conclusion:
    From this test I think it's reasonable to reach the following conclusions:
    • Maplemas lights and Broomstick (and probably all swords/axes/maces) have the same range
    • Daggers suffer about a half snail penalty on their max range, but have the same minimum as other 1-handers
    • Spears and Polearms have about a snail of extra reach over 1H weapons
    This test doesn't actually provide any conclusions about range's effect on grinding efficiency, because each map is different and large trials are needed for that. Even if long grinding sessions are performed for a single player using different weapons, it's hard to remove bias because a player that typically uses a 1H sword is unlikely to overcome their muscle memory and position themselves properly to take full advantage of the added range of a polearm, for example.
    [​IMG]
    One of the major goals of any new islander will be to hit max speed and jump. Max speed is 140%, and max jump is 123%. Although it's worth mentioning that 123% jump may not be optimal for training on some maps, particularly ones with vertical platforms spaced close together. Time spent in the air is time wasted, so you may find greater efficiency with less jump. As of update #86, your speed stat also affects your climb speed at a 1:1 rate (see data below). This means maps like Dangerous Forest that have long ropes benefit even more from having a high speed stat.
    The following data was collected by timing a character with varying speed stat climbing up the Ludibrium clock tower "Path of Time" ladder:
    [​IMG]
    The first column is the character's speed stat, the second column is the stopwatch results of the climb, and the third column is the stopwatch time divided by the 100% speed time (23720ms). As you can see, having 140% speed does make you climb at roughly 140% of the base speed.

Here is a list of all of the equipment that can provide jump or speed (blue numbers are the max godly roll, and purple numbers are the theoretical maximum with godly roll and perfect scrolling)

Speed Equipment
    Icon Name Speed Bonus
    [​IMG] Maplemas Lights +9 - 11 (+16)
    [​IMG] Maple Umbrella +10 - 14 (+19)
    [​IMG] Broomstick +5 (+40)
    [​IMG] Pumpkin Basket +10
    [​IMG] White Gomushin +1 - 3 (+8) (+13)
    [​IMG] Beach Slippers +4 - 6 (+11) (+16)
    [​IMG] Any other shoe +0 (+5)
    [​IMG] Maple Cape (2) +5
    [​IMG] Maple Cape (3) +10
    [​IMG] Anniversary Leaf +5
    [​IMG] Any pet equip +0 (+21)
    [​IMG] Dynamic Hair +5
    Jump Equipment
    Icon Name Jump Bonus
    [​IMG] Gold Surfboard +4 - 6 (+11)
    [​IMG] Maple Cape (2) +2
    [​IMG] Maple Cape (3) +5
    [​IMG] Any shoe +0 (+25)
    [​IMG] Any pet equip +0 (+21)
    [​IMG] Dynamic Hair +5
    Here are some common ways you can hit max speed and jump:
    • Broomstick 21 / 0
    • +3 Gomushin 6 / 15
    • Cape 5 / 2
    • Pet 8 / 6
    or
    • Maple Umbrella 19 / 0
    • +3 (godly) Gomushin 9 / 15
    • Cape 5 / 2
    • Pet 8 / 6
    • Maplemas Lights 16 / 0
    • +3 Gomushin 6 / 15
    • Cape 5 / 2
    • Leaf 5 / 0
    • Pet 8 / 6
    • +4 (godly) Gomushin 10 / 20
    • Cape 10 / 5
    • Leaf 5 / 0
    • Pet 15 / 0
    [​IMG]
    Weapon defense is the main factor in reducing your incoming damage from island mobs. I tried to find the precise equation for WDEF and damage, but none of the ones I found checked out against in-game findings.
    Instead, here's a graph of damage taken from orange mushrooms (or pigs, same attack stat) at various WDEF values between two characters:
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, it only takes about 30 WDEF to reduce the strongest island mob to 1 damage. There seems to be some other factors at play, since the high level dexlander takes 1-2 less damage at the same WDEF than a low level strlander. This implies that either level or DEX has a small impact on damage taken.
    You can easily hit 30 WDEF with average vanilla gear (e.g. White bandana, Striped T-shirt, Ice Jeans).
    [​IMG]
    • Magic Attack is useless since the only damaging spell we have (Three Snails) is locked to 10/25/40 damage for level 1/2/3.
    • HP is currently useless since even in the mid-game you'll have a huge HP pool, unlimited red potions, only taking 1 or 2 damage per hit, and dodging many of the attacks.
    • MDEF is currently useless since no island mobs have magic attacks.
    • MP is useless unless you're playing a magelander type character who exclusively uses Three Snails for damage, or if you run a training loop that uses it a whole lot.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Beginner Weapons
    Sword
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 0
    ───────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : ONE-HANDED SWORD
      + ATTACK SPEED : 4 (FAST)
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 17 (15 - 19) (24)
      + NUMBER OF UPGRADES AVAILABLE : 7
    Dropped by: Snail
    Wooden Club
    [​IMG]
    ───────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : ONE-HANDED MACE
      + ATTACK SPEED : 5 (FAST)
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 19 (17 - 21) (26)
    Dropped by: Stump
    Hand Axe
    [​IMG]
    ───────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : ONE-HANDED AXE
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 17 (15 - 19) (26)
    Dropped by: Shroom
    These are the weapons you can choose from when you first create your character. Variable-stat and godly versions of each weapon can drop from mobs. Unsurprisingly, there are better options available on Maple Island.
    Snowboard
    [​IMG]
    ───────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : POLE ARM
      + ATTACK SPEED : 6 (NORMAL)
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 16 - 20 (25)
    Dropped by: Stump, Slime, Pig
    Yellow Valentine Rose
    [​IMG]
    ───────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 18 - 22 (27)
    Dropped by: Any mob during Valentine's Event
    These two stand out for being the most damaging weapons on the island with no level requirement. They're great gifts for newbies passing through, so always save your godly drops.
    Pumpkin Basket (2006 SE)
    [​IMG]
    ───────────────────​
      + ATTACK SPEED : 3 (FASTER)
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 1
      + STR : +1
      + DEX : +1
      + INT : +1
      + LUK : +1
      + HP : +10
      + SPEED : +10
    Purchased from: Malady during Halloween Event
    Maple Flag
    [​IMG]
    ───────────────────​
    Purchased from: Inkie during Anniversary Event
    While they have no level requirement, these weapons are basically unusable for attacking because they only have 1 Watk.The maple flag is entirely useless, but because the pumpkin bucket has +10 speed, it has some utility as a weapon for speedrunning out of Maple Island, assuming you have red shells available so you can use Three Snails as your primary damage source.

The pumpkin basket also has a place as an endgame weapon, see the fruit knife entry later in this section for further discussion.

Mid-game Weapons
    Gold Surfboard
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 15
    ───────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : POLEARM
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 35 - 43 (48)
      + JUMP : +4 - 6 (11)
    Drops from: Slime
    This is the first big upgrade for most new islanders, since it has better damage and range than many of the earlier weapons, and also gives a nice boost to jump. As such, it's one of the most iconic islander weapons.
    White Valentine Rose
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 24
    ───────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 44 - 54 (59)
    Drops from: Any mob during Valentine's event
    Light Purple Umbrella
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 25
    REQ STR : 6
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 36 - 46 (51)
      + MAGIC ATTACK : 13 - 17 (22)
    Drops from: Summer Cooler Chest
    These weapons are most notable for enabling many mid-level islanders to hit the 80 min-damage target for the first time. They lack the surfboard's jump bonus, but if it makes the difference between 2-shotting and 1-shotting a mushy, it's a significant upgrade. With an average white rose you can hit min 80 damage at around 162 DEX, or 194 DEX with the faster one-handed purple umbrella.
    Frozen Tuna
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 20
    REQ STR : 80
    ───────────────────​
      + ATTACK SPEED : 9 (SLOWER)
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 80 - 90 (95)
    For STRlanders, this could be a viable mid-game weapon. With the required 80 points in STR and around 66 DEX from stats and gear, you can hit 80 min damage with an average tuna around level 25-30. However, the slow attack speed of this weapon means the same build may be better off with a white rose hitting 80 damage ~75% of the time.

Endgame Weapons
    Maplemas Lights
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 38 - 48 (53)
      + SPEED : +9 - 11 (+16)
    Drops from: Any mob during Christmas event
    Broomstick
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 31
      + SPEED : +5
    Maple Umbrella
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 30
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 40 - 50 (55)
      + SPEED : +10 - 14 (+19)
    Drops from: Any mob during Anniversary Event*
    *If GMs remember to turn on drops for island
    Red Flowery Tube
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : ONE-HANDED BLUNT WEAPON
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 36 - 44 (49)
    Lifeguard Saver
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 35 - 43 (48)
    Duck Tube
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 50
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 60 - 70 (75)
      + AVOIDABILITY : +2 - 4 (+9)
      + SPEED : +4 - 6 (+11)
    These weapons are the most commonly used weapons for mid-to-late game islanders, because of their speed boost. Even at Lv70 with access to the +10 speed Maple Cape, it is very difficult to hit 140% without a speed weapon.
    Of these three, the Broomstick is potentially the best, if you're lucky with the chaotic witch scrolls:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Blue Valentine Rose
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 48
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 65 - 75 (80)

Maple Glory Sword
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 64
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 81
      + ACCURACY : +35
    Purchased from: Inkie during Anniversary event

Black Umbrella
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 70
    REQ STR : 6
    REQ DEX : 6
    REQ INT : 6
    REQ LUK : 6
    ──────────────────────​
      + MAGIC ATTACK : 80 - 90 (95)
    Red Surfboard
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 95
    ──────────────────────​
      + ATTACK SPEED : 7 (SLOW)
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 94 - 104 (109)
    Purple Surfboard
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 95
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 94 - 104 (109)
    Duck Tube
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 100
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 85 - 95 (100)
      + AVOIDABILITY : +2 - 4 (+9)
    These are the most damaging weapons on the island. High level islanders can hit for over 1000 damage when using one of these!
    Fruit Knife
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 8
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : DAGGER
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 22
    Quest reward for: Bigg's collection of items

Pumpkin Basket (2006 SE)
    [​IMG]
    ───────────────────​
    The humble fruit knife is listed in the endgame section because it's one of only two weapons with attack speed 3 on the island. To hit 80 minimum damage, you need around 363 DEX, so a pure dexlander at Lv72 could make use of the increased attack speed. In order to hit 140% movement speed with the fruit knife, you'd need some extremely good gomushins and pet speed equip, or use the Soccer Fever NX buff. The other downside of the fruit knife is that it, like all daggers, has a shorter attack range than all other weapons. It can only be obtained as a random reward from the quest "Biggs' Collection of Items", so there are unfortunately no variable stats or godly rolls for this item.
    There has been some discussion about the potential of the pumpkin bucket as an endgame weapon, since it has sword-class reach, swing speed 3, and +10 movement speed. With only 1 weapon attack, you'd need an impossible number of points in DEX to hit 80 damage, but if you were constantly using the +20 attack weather buffs, you could use this weapon for grinding at Lv76 or so, if you're willing to pay 272NX for every 15 minutes of grinding. Let's face it, if your islander is level 70+, it's probably your main, so what else are you gonna spend your daily 8000NX on?

Other Weapons
    Christmas Tree
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 10
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 19 - 25 (30)
      + AVOIDABILITY : +9 - 11 (+16)
    Maplemas Tree
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : SPEAR
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 47 - 57 (62)
      + MP : +90 - 110 (+115)
    Versalmas Cactus
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + ATTACK SPEED : 7 (SLOW)
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 49 - 59 (64)
      + HP : +90 - 110 (+115)
    Pumpkin Spear
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : SPEAR
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 47
      + ACCURACY : +15
    Purchased from: Malady during Halloween event
    Pumpkin Lantern
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : 2-HANDED SWORD
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 55
      + MAGIC ATTACK : 55
      + HP : +50
    Red Valentine Rose
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 12
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 27 - 33 (38)
    Maple Sword
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 35
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 48
      + ACCURACY : +20
    Maple Soul Singer
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 43
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 60
      + ACCURACY : +30
    Sky Blue Umbrella
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 13 - 17 (22)
      + MAGIC ATTACK : 13 - 17 (22)

Green Umbrella
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 10 - 14 (19)
      + MAGIC ATTACK : 22 - 28 (33)

Yellow Umbrella
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 40
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 47 - 57 (62)
      + MAGIC ATTACK : 47 - 57 (62)

Beige Umbrella
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 43
    REQ STR : 5
    REQ DEX : 5
    REQ INT : 5
    REQ LUK : 5
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 55 - 65 (70)
      + MAGIC ATTACK : 55 - 65 (70)
    Blue Flowery Tube
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 13 - 17 (22)
      + ACCURACY : +9 - +11 (+16)
    Black Tube
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 60 - 70 (75)
      + AVOIDABILITY : +9 - +11 (+16)
    Emergency Resuce Tube
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 60
    ──────────────────────​
      + HP : +140 - +160 (+165)
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 70 - 80 (85)
    Colorful Tube
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + JUMP : +9 - 11 (+16)
    Surfboard
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + ATTACK SPEED : 8 (SLOW)
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 43 - 53 (58)
      + JUMP : +4 - +6 (+11)
    Black Surfboard
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 45
    ──────────────────────​
      + STR : +1 - +3 (+8)
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 59 - 69 (74)
    Green Surfboard
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 55
    ──────────────────────​
      + DEX : +1 - +3 (+8)
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 70 - 80 (85)
    Hula Hoop
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 45
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 59 - 69 (74)

Razor
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 5
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 20
    Reward for: "Bigg's Collection of Items" quest,
    or "Mai's First Training" quest.
    Double Axe
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 24 - 30 (35)
    Drops from: Orange Mushroom
    Leather Purse
    [​IMG]
    REQ STR : 20
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 30 - 38 (43)
    Drops from: Red Snail, Slime
    Metal Wand
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 18
    REQ INT : 55
    REQ LUK : 20
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : WAND
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 18 - 24 (29)
      + MAGIC ATTACK : 29 - 37 (42)
    Drops from: Red Snail

[​IMG]
    Archeologist Glasses
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 13
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : EYE ACCESSORY
      + STR : +2
      + DEX : +2
      + INT : +2
      + LUK : +2
      + NUMBER OF UPGRADES AVAILABLE : 3
    Reward for: Artifact Hunt event contest (Top 100 server-wide)
    The only eye accessory that has ever been attainable on the island are these Archeologist Glasses, which are a reward for being in the top 100 ranking of artifact points at the end of the summer artifact hunt event.
    There is also a temporary version for reaching a certain number of points during the event. According to NamoAmituofo, he had to reach out to a GM to claim this prize since the NPC was not present on the island.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Maple Shield
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : SHIELD
      + WEAPON DEF : 10
      + MAGIC DEF : 10
      + AVOIDABILITY : +1
      + NUMBER OF UPGRADES AVAILABLE : 10
    Stolen Fence
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : SHIELD
      + WEAPON DEF : 5
    Reward for: Yoona's quest (no longer available)
    These are the only shields available on Maple Island. The maple shield can be traded for during the Anniversary event, and is the best in slot.
    Stolen fence used to be available from one of Yoona's quests, but it has since been removed. The fence is thus much more rare and often worn as an OG flex.

[​IMG]
    Talking Witch Hat
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : HAT
      + MP : +100
      + WEAPON DEF : 15
      + MAGIC DEF : 15
    This is the best hat on the island by a wide margin, and potentially the most impactful item an islander can have besides their weapon.
    With witch scrolls, you can chaos the hat up to 7 times, rarely resulting in seriously high stats:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Maple Hat (1)
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON DEF : 15
      + HP : +5
      + MP : +5

Maple Hat (2)
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + MP : +10
      + WEAPON DEF : 20
      + MAGIC DEF : 40
    Maple Hat (3)
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + HP : +12
      + MP : +12
      + WEAPON DEF : 35
      + MAGIC DEF : 50
    Maple Hat (4)
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + STR : +3
      + DEX : +3
      + INT : +3
      + LUK : +3
      + HP : +15
      + MP : +15
      + WEAPON DEF : 50
      + MAGIC DEF : 60
    Before scrolled witch hats came along, Maple Hats were the best available. They have more stats than anniversary bandanas, but are untradable and have a steep level requirement.
    Maple Bandana White
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​

Maple Bandana Yellow
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Maple Bandana Red
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Maple Bandana Blue
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    White Maple Bandana
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​

Yellow Maple Bandana
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Red Maple Bandana
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Blue Maple Bandana
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Maple Bandanas have a classic islander look, and each color comes in two styles. They have no level requirement, and unlike Maple Hats, they are tradable- so you can let your friends borrow them!
    Red Headband
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + ACCURACY : +1
    Reward for: Lucas' Reply quest
    Black Headband
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Green Headband
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON DEF : 4 - 6 (11)
    Drops from: Snail
    Yellow Headband
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Blue Headband
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Brown Skullcap
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Drops from: Pig
    Green Skullcap
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Red Skullcap
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Red Sporty Cap
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON DEF : 3
      + HP : +30
    Reward for: New Life quest
    Blue Sporty Cap
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + MP : +30
    Reward for: New Life quest
    White Bandana
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON DEF : 7 - 9 (14)
    There's a wide variety of other hats available year-round, most available only as quest rewards.
    Halloween Pumpkin Hat
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON ATTACK : 2
      + MAGIC ATTACK : 2
    Attainable during: Halloween event (no longer available)
    Archeologist Hat
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Reward for: Artifact Hunt event contest (Top 100 server-wide)
    The Halloween pumpkin hat was available in previous halloween events, but hasn't been included in Malady's shop in recent years. The Archeologist hat, like the glasses, is awarded to players in the top 100 during the Artifact Hunt event.

[​IMG]
    Maple Cape (1)
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : CAPE
      + MAGIC DEF : 8
      + NUMBER OF UPGRADES AVAILABLE : 5

Maple Cape (2)
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 40
    ──────────────────────​
      + JUMP : +2
      + WEAPON DEF : 8
      + MAGIC DEF : 12
    Maple Cape (3)
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + JUMP : +5
      + WEAPON DEF : 23
      + MAGIC DEF : 28
    The only capes available on the island are the maple capes from the Anniversary event. They are a key piece for attaining maximum speed and jump. Don't forget to scroll it with DEX or LUK with the 100% scrolls from slimes and pigs!

[​IMG]
    Blue One-Lined T-Shirt (Male)
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 11
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : TOP
      + WEAPON DEF : 9 - 13 (18)
    Drops from: Blue Snail
    Red-Striped T-Shirt (Female)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON DEF : 9 - 13 (18)
    Drops from: Blue Snail, Pig
    Believe it or not, the best top you can get is the humble striped shirt. You can scroll it with 10% defense scrolls from stumps.
    White Undershirt (Male)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON DEF : 2 - 4 (9)
    Can be selected as starting gear
    Undershirt (Male)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Grey T-Shirt (Male)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    White Tubetop (Female)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Drops from: Stump
    Yellow T-Shirt (Female)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Green T-Shirt (Female)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Red-Striped Top (Female)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Since there's not a big difference between the striped shirts and these other ones, Islanders will often try to scroll and wear these different styles.

[​IMG]
    Ice Jeans
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 16
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : BOTTOM
      + WEAPON DEF : 11 - 15 (20)
      + MP : +2 - 4 (9)
    Drops from: Shroom
    There aren't a lot of bottomwear on the island, so ice jeans are as good as it gets. They can be scrolled with 10% defense scrolls from slimes.
    These aren't significantly better than the other pants available, so some islanders will attempt to scroll other ones too.
    Blue Jean Shorts (Male)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON DEF : 1 - 3 (8)
    Brown Cotton Shorts (Male)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON DEF : 2
    Red Miniskirt (Female)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Indigo Miniskirt (Female)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Jean Capris (Male)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Drops from: Shroom
    Grey Thick Sweat Pants (Male)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON DEF : 9 - 11 (16)
    Just like the shirts, these pants aren't that much worse than Ice Jeans so many tend to spend their scrolls on these, especially if they find a godly one.

[​IMG]
    White Gomushin
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : SHOES
      + WEAPON DEF : 3 - 5 (10)
      + SPEED : +1 - 3 (8)
    Drops from: Orange Mushroom

Beach Slippers
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + STR : +0 - 2 (7)
      + DEX : +0 - 2 (7)
      + INT : +0 - 2 (7)
      + LUK : +0 - 2 (7)
      + WEAPON DEF : 13 - 17 (22)
      + MAGIC DEF : 13 - 17 (22)
      + SPEED : +4 - 6 (11)
    The classic white gomus are a staple of island life. Gomus and 10% jump scrolls are the main reason why mushroom farming is more popular than pig farming, which has been proven to be better exp per hour.
    However, the best shoe on the island is actually the beach slipper, rarely found in cooler chests, which can drop from any mob during summer events.
    Red Rubber Boots
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Yellow Rubber Boots
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Blue Rubber Boots
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Leather Sandals
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    One advantage of scrolling a starter shoe like these is that you can use it for a big jump boost for characters passing through the island, work glove mules, or levelling halloween jump quest mules.

[​IMG]
    Work Gloves
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : GLOVE
    Reward for: Protect Lucas's Farm Quest
    Grey Work Gloves
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Yellow Work Gloves
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Maple Gage
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON DEF : 10
    Blue Work Gloves
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Red Work Gloves
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Purple Work Gloves
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Work gloves are available as a random reward from the quest "Protect Lucas's Farm". Most of the time, the quest rewards a plain Work Gloves, but rarely it rewards a colored variant that has an additional stat.
    Clearly, the blue, red, and purple ones are best in slot depending on your build. It's estimated that the probability of getting a colored glove as a reward is 20%, with all 5 colors having an equal (~4%) probability.
    The only other glove available on the island is the Maple Gage from the Anniversary event trade-in.

[​IMG]
    Anniversary Leaf
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : FACE ACCESSORY
      + MAGIC DEF : 20
    Strawberry Popsicle (15 Day)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + MAGIC ATTACK : 3

Chocolate Popsicle (15 Day)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Melon Popsicle (15 Day)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY :FACE ACCESSORY

Watermelon Popsicle (15 Day)
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + JUMP : +10

The only permanent face accessory available on island, the Maple Leaf provides a much-needed speed boost at Lv50. If you're lucky enough to open a melon popsicle during summer, it can provide a nice speed boost until it melts.

[​IMG]
    Anniversary Scarf
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : PENDANT
      + STR : +4
      + DEX : +4
      + INT : +4
      + LUK : +4
      + HP : +40
      + MP : +40
      + MAGIC ATTACK : 1
      + WEAPON DEF : 25
      + MAGIC DEF : 25
      + NUMBER OF UPGRADES AVAILABLE : 1
    Best and only option in the neck slot, this item is notable for being one of the only sources of bonus watk on-island.

[​IMG]
    Maple Earrings
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : EARRING
      + HP : +45
      + MP : +45
      + WEAPON DEF : 18
      + MAGIC DEF : 18
      + ACCURACY : +15
      + AVOIDABILITY : +15
    Amethyst Earrings
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : EARRING

Maple earrings from the anniversary event are the best in slot on the island. The only other option is the amethyst earrings, which have no stats and are thus just a slot filler unless earring scrolls ever get added.

[​IMG]
    Witch's Crimson Belt (90 Day)
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : BELT
      + MAGIC DEF : 20

Witch's Ocean Blue Belt (90 Day)
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 55
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON DEF : 45
      + MAGIC DEF : 45
      + SPEED : +2

Witch's Deep Purple Belt (90 Day)
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    REQ LEV : 85
    ──────────────────────​
      + WEAPON DEF : 60
      + MAGIC DEF : 60
      + SPEED : +2
    There are no permanent belts on the island yet. You can get these 90-Day belts during Halloween, and they can be scrolled in a similar manner as the Talking Witch Hats and Broomsticks (although they use a separate scroll).
    I haven't heard of anyone attempting to scroll these, since islanders are usually focused on getting witch hats, brooms, and chairs at Halloween.

[​IMG]
    New Beginnings Ring
    One-of-a-kind Item, Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : RING
      + HP : +100
      + MP : +100
      + ACCURACY : +5
      + AVOIDABILITY : +5
    This ring shows your loyalty of being here since the beginning of MapleRoyals.

The only non-NX ring attainable on the island is this one that was given to players during the server reboot back in 2013. According to the islander thread, the only non-GM islander to have this ring is 'Drugs'.

[​IMG]
    Red Ribbon
    Untradeable
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Purchased from: Cash shop

The red ribbon is used as an example here, but all pet equips are the same with 7 upgrade slots, so find the one that can be worn by your pet.
    Pet equips can be purchased from the cash shop as usual. While there are no scrolls for pet equip on island, you can scroll one on your offlander and transfer it through the cash shop inventory and it will keep its stats.
    This can provide a huge bonus to speed and/or jump as early as Lv0, as long as you're willing to have a pet out. Since you can customize the amount of speed and jump, this is great for filling in the gaps from your other pieces of gear.
    (E.g. +8spd/+6jmp pet equip when you have 15 jump from gomus and 2 jump from the maple cape (2))

Getting a high-stat pet equip can be a costly endeavor. See the table below to get an idea of how much it might cost:
    Method Result Probability Tries for 50% chance
    Use 7 60% scrolls 0 speed or greater 1 1
    Use 7 60% scrolls 2 speed or greater 0.9983616 1
    Use 7 60% scrolls 4 speed or greater 0.9811584 1
    Use 7 60% scrolls 6 speed or greater 0.903744 1
    Use 7 60% scrolls 8 speed or greater 0.710208 1
    Use 7 60% scrolls 10 speed or greater 0.419904 2
    Use 7 60% scrolls 12 speed or greater 0.1586304 5
    Pass 7 60% scrolls in a row 14 speed 0.0279936 25
    Pass one 10% scroll, then pass six 60% scrolls in a row 15 speed 0.0046656 149
    Pass two 10% scrolls in a row, then pass five 60% scrolls in a row 16 speed 0.0007776 892
    Pass three 10% scrolls in a row, then pass four 60% scrolls in a row 17 speed 0.0001296 5349
    Pass four 10% scrolls in a row, then pass three 60% scrolls in a row 18 speed 0.0000216 32090
    Pass five 10% scrolls in a row, then pass two 60% scrolls in a row 19 speed 0.0000036 192541
    Pass six 10% scrolls in a row, then pass a 60% scroll 20 speed 0.0000006 1155240
    Pass seven 10% scrolls in a row 21 speed 0.0000001 6931470
    So if you wanted to get a +14 speed pet equip, you'll need to scroll 25 of them in order to have a 50% chance of success. Since pet equips range from 1900NX to 3500NX, it could cost anywhere from 47500NX to 87500NX just to take the coin flip. Just think of it like Maple Island's version of trying to pass a MW20 skill book!
    The figures in the above table are valid for jump scrolls too, or even a mix of speed and jump, since both types of scrolls give +3/+2/+1 stats for 10%/60%/100% (E.g. scrolling a +8 speed, +6 jump equip will have the same odds as a +14 speed equip).

[​IMG]
    Well-Behaved Child
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + CATEGORY : MEDAL
      + HP : +50
      + MP : +50
    Reward for: Shanks' TOS quiz
    The only readily-accessible medal for islanders is the Well-behaved Child, rewarded for completing Shanks' TOS quiz in Southperry.
    Many islanders choose not to wear it since the epithet kinda looks bad and the stats don't make a big difference.
    Dynamic Hair
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
      + HP : +80
      + MP : +80
      + ACCURACY : +10
      + AVOIDABILITY : +10
      + HANDS : +5
    Reward for: Dynamic Hair Medal Challenge
    It was recently discovered that this medal is attainable on Maple Island, but only if the haircuts are made using Royal Coupons, which cost RP. Haircuts using Bobby Buzzcut's coupon do not count toward this medal and you need to challenge the medal via the medals menu before changing your hair 50 times.
    Only two known players have been determined enough to pay the ~£120 required to get this medal.
    [​IMG]
    The "Hands" stat on this item apparently affects item crafting success rates, but that kind of crafting isn't implemented on this server so it's not useful.
    2018 Mystical Artifact Discoverer
    [​IMG]
    ──────────────────────​
    Reward for: 2018 Artifact Hunt Event (Server top 10)
    This medal is included because it is theoretically possible to have been earned on the island, but it's very unlikely because it requires you come in the top 10 against the entire server.
    The event ran again in 2021, but the medal was awarded to the top 5 of each job (excluding beginner), so it was impossible for islanders.

[​IMG]

IconScroll Effect From
    [​IMG][​IMG]Cape MDEF 60% MDEF +3, WDEF +1 Drops from Snail, Blue Snail, Slime
    [​IMG][​IMG]Cape HP 60% HP +10 Drops from Shroom
    [​IMG][​IMG]Cape HP 10% HP +20 Drops from Stump
    [​IMG][​IMG]Cape HP 100% HP +5 Drops from Blue Snail
    [​IMG][​IMG]Cape MP 100% MP +5 Drops from Red Snail
    [​IMG][​IMG]Cape DEX 100% DEX +1 Drops from Slime
    [​IMG][​IMG]Cape LUK 100% LUK +1 Drops from Pig
    [​IMG][​IMG]Helmet WDEF 10% MDEF +5, WDEF +3, ACC +1 Drops from Snail
    [​IMG][​IMG]Helmet WDEF 60% MDEF +2, WDEF +1 Drops from Orange Mushroom
    [​IMG][​IMG]Shoe Jump 10% Jump +5, DEX +3, Speed +1Drops from Orange Mushroom
    [​IMG][​IMG]Shoe DEX 10% Avoid +5, ACC +3, Speed +1Drops from Orange Mushroom
    [​IMG][​IMG]Bottom WDEF 10% WDEF +5, MDEF +3, HP +10 Drops from Slime
    [​IMG][​IMG]Top WDEF 10% WDEF +5, MDEF +3, HP +10 Drops from Stump
    [​IMG][​IMG]Normal Witch Scroll (100%) Chaos (each stat gets -5 to +5, equal odds) Purchased from Malady during Halloween event
    [​IMG][​IMG]Witch's Belt Scroll (100%) Chaos (each stat gets -5 to +5, equal odds) Purchased from Malady during Halloween event

There's also a few scrolls for overalls available, but with no wearable overalls they serve no purpose on the island.

[​IMG]
    Here's a list of all known chairs that have been available on the island. This list doesn't include RP donor chairs, you can find that list here.
    Many of these seasonal chairs were only available for a year or two, so don't expect to see the entire list next Halloween/Christmas/Anniversary event.

IconChair NameFrom
    [​IMG] Relaxer Quest "Pio's Collecting Recycled Goods"
    [​IMG] Black Christmas Heater Christmas Event
    [​IMG] Green Christmas Heater Christmas Event
    [​IMG] Red Christmas Heater Christmas Event
    [​IMG] Ice Chair Christmas Event
    [​IMG] Penguin Choir Christmas Event
    [​IMG] Buddy Snow Globe Chair Christmas Event
    [​IMG] Poor Ribbon Pig Chair Christmas Event
    [​IMG] Storytime Chair Christmas Event
    [​IMG] Christmas Gift Box Christmas Event
    [​IMG] Orange Mushroom on Ice Chair Christmas Event
    [​IMG] Slime on Ice Chair Christmas Event
    [​IMG] The Stirge Seat Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Halloween Pumpkin Chair Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Monster Altar Chair Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Dorothy Cube Chair Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Crimson Stirge Cube Chair Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Kaworu Duet Chair Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Dark King Chair Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Deadly Biteysnek Chair Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Halloween Cat Cube Chair Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Halloween Pumpkin Cube Chair Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Halloween Vampire Cube Chair Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Halloween Zombie Cube Chair Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Halloween Skull Cube Chair Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Halloween Broomstick Chair Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Graveyard Chair Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Schrodinger Chair Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Toilet Duck Chair Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Skull Throne Halloween Event
    [​IMG] Maple Crystal Chair Anniversary Event
    [​IMG] Shroom Buddy Chair Anniversary Event
    [​IMG] Hidden Henesys Chair Anniversary Event
    [​IMG] Super Giant Mushroom Chair Anniversary Event
    [​IMG] Tangy Ade Chair Anniversary Event
    [​IMG] 10th Anniversary Cake 10th Anniversary Event
    [​IMG] 10th Anniversary Throne 10th Anniversary Event
    [​IMG] 11th Anniversary Chair 11th Anniversary Event
    [​IMG] Mirror Chair Summer Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Beach Chair Summer Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Blue Beach Chair Summer Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Red Beach Chair Summer Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Palm Tree Beach Chair Summer Event [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Vanilla Buffs (Always Available)

The only stat buffs that are readily available year-round on Maple Island are the weather effects from the NX store. These items let you display a message to everyone on the current map, and create a brief weather effect. It also buffs everyone on the map (even if they're not in your party), so these are more economical when used in a group.
    Soccer Fever is useful for early leveling when you have limited access to speed gear. It's also sometimes used when you want to use a weapon that does not provide speed.
    The other three items have the same weapon attack buff, with different weather graphics. This buff is useful for early leveling when you haven't hit 80 damage yet. They can also be used when you want to train using the Fruit Knife (See the Fruit Knife in the weapon section for details).
    If you come across a map full of noobs, you should throw out one of these buffs, since it makes a huge difference for getting to level 8 and shows new players some island hospitality.

Icon Name StatsDuration Obtained from
    [​IMG] Soccer Fever speed+20, jump+1010minCash Shop
    [​IMG] Tree Decor watk+20, matk+3015minCash Shop
    [​IMG] Petite Rose watk+20, matk+3015minCash Shop
    [​IMG] Snowy Snowman watk+20, matk+3015minCash Shop

Seasonal or Limited Buffs

This is a list of all other buff items that have been available on the island. These buff items are much more rare, since they're seasonal and some of them (like Onyx Apple) seem to be a one-time thing rather than a yearly occurance. Most of these are treated as collector's items, although the one stand-out on this list is the Gelt Chocolate, because it provides the largest watk buff available on island, which makes it useful for setting damage records. Unfortunately, it's untradable.

[​IMG] Enchanted Peppermint watk+35, jump+10 20min Christmas Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Ssiws Cheese matk+220 2min Christmas Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Spellbound Lollipop matk+45, speed+20 20min Christmas Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Banana Graham Pie matk+120, mdef+120, accuracy+30, avoid+30, speed+10, jump+10 10min Christmas Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Gelt Chocolate watk+120, wdef+100, accuracy+30, avoid+30, speed+10, jump+10 10min Christmas Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Steamed Crab wdef+100 5min Christmas Event (No Longer Available)
    [​IMG] Slimy canape watk+15, wdef+15 15min Halloween Event (Malady)
    [​IMG] Zingy Kabab matk+15, mdef+15 15min Halloween Event (Malady)
    [​IMG] Rough Leather Steak matk+25, mdef+25 15min Halloween Event (Malady)
    [​IMG] Swamp Wrap watk+25, wdef+25 15min Halloween Event (Malady)
    [​IMG] Witch's Special Stew watk+40, matk+40, wdef+100, mdef+100, speed+15, jump+15 15min Halloween Event (Malady)
    [​IMG] Onyx Apple watk+100, matk+100, wdef+20 10min Lunar New Year Trade-in [​IMG] (No Longer Available)
    [​IMG] The Energizer Drink watk+25, matk+25, wdef+30 30min Lunar New Year Trade-in [​IMG] (No Longer Available)
    [​IMG] Heartstopper watk+20, matk+20, wdef+100, mdef+100, accuracy+50, avoid+50, speed+10, jump+10 60min Lunar New Year Trade-in [​IMG] (No Longer Available)
    [​IMG] Bubble Tea matk+60 5min Summer Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Chocolate Popsicle watk+40 5min Summer Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Royal Cola speed+20, acc+50 5min Summer Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Bubble Gum jump+10, avoid+10 5min Summer Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Sunblock mdef+200 10min Summer Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Pumkpin Pie wdef+50 10min Unknown (has appeared in early islander screenshots)

[​IMG]

This is a list of all known HP/MP restoring potions that have been available on the island. This section is mostly here for collectors, since most islanders stay alive from passive regen or by occasionally sipping from their massive supply of red potions which are dropped by most island mobs.

Vanilla Potions (Always Available)

Icon Name Restores Obtained From
    [​IMG] Apple 30 Quest (Roger's Apple), Crates
    [​IMG] Red Potion 50 Drop, Amherst Dept. Store, Crates
    [​IMG] Egg 50 Quest (Mai's Training, Love Counseling)
    [​IMG] Meat 100 Quest (Mai's Training)
    [​IMG] Orange Potion 150 Amherst Dept. Store, Crates
    [​IMG] White Potion 300 Amherst Dept. Store
    [​IMG] Green Apple 30 Drop
    [​IMG] Orange 50 Quest (Mai's Training, Love Counseling)
    [​IMG] Lemon 150 Quest (Mai's Training)

Seasonal or Limited Potions

Icon Name Restores Obtained From
    [​IMG] Banana Graham Pie 400 / 500 Christmas Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Gelt Chocolate 100 / 100 Christmas Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Snow Cake Piece 300 / 300 Christmas Event (No longer available)
    [​IMG] Maplemas Ham 3000 / 3000 Christmas Event (No longer available)
    [​IMG] Smoked Salmon 2385 / 3791 Christmas Event (No longer available)
    [​IMG] Coconut Drink 7000 Summer Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Ice Cream Pop 2000 Summer Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Slimecream Cone 7000 Summer Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Red Bean Sundae 2000 Summer Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Watermelon 1000 / 1000 Summer Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Hydration Flask 5000 / 5000 Summer Event [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Dango 200 / 200 Lunar New Year Trade-in [​IMG](No Longer Available)
    [​IMG] Tri-colored Dango 400 / 400 Lunar New Year Trade-in [​IMG](No Longer Available)
    [​IMG] Onyx Apple 90% / 90% Lunar New Year Trade-in [​IMG](No Longer Available)
    [​IMG] Reindeer Milk 5000 Lunar New Year Trade-in [​IMG](No Longer Available)
    [​IMG] Sunrise Dew 4000 Lunar New Year Trade-in [​IMG](No Longer Available)
    [​IMG] Sunset Dew 5000 Lunar New Year Trade-in [​IMG](No Longer Available)
    [​IMG] Elixir 50% / 50% Lunar New Year Trade-in [​IMG](No Longer Available)
    [​IMG] Mana Elixir 300 Lunar New Year Trade-in [​IMG](No Longer Available)
    [​IMG] Pumpkin Pie 700 / 400 Unknown (has appeared in early islander screenshots)

[​IMG]

Here's a list of all the highest level islanders on the server. This list only ranks Lv50+ islanders, and is in no way complete. If you have a correction, update, or image, please contact me on the forums or on discord.
    Levels in red text are approximate, and only based on the memory of other islanders.

Image Level Name Rank
    [​IMG] 111 Lowly 1
    [​IMG] 111 NamoAmituofo 2
    [​IMG] 94 Annot 3
    [​IMG] 92 Mooshy 4
    [​IMG] 84 ROBINSON 5
    [​IMG] 83 Snayl 7
    [​IMG] 83 Sawngo 6
    [​IMG] 81 IoIzor (Deleted) 8
    [​IMG] 77 Adaryn 9
    [​IMG] 75 IslandChrizz 10
    [​IMG] 72 Bluecream 11
    [​IMG] 72 Chokladkakan 12
    [​IMG] 71 Natscape 13
    [​IMG] 70 IslandSlut 14
    [​IMG] 69 NewIslander 15
    [​IMG] 69 Buikpijn 16
    [​IMG] 67 kitsunyChang 17
    [​IMG] 67 DannyIsland (Deleted) 18
    [​IMG] 66 sneils 19
    [​IMG] 65 PrinceSquidd 20
    [​IMG] 64 BoatlessMonk 21
    [​IMG] 64 Slain 22
    [​IMG] 64 NPCs 23
    [​IMG] 62 jung1e 24
    [​IMG] 62 DjSammie 25
    [​IMG] 62 MICKYISLAND 26
    [​IMG] 60 Khebryl 27
    [​IMG] 60 saulgoodman 28
    [​IMG] 60 Boobs 29
    [​IMG] 60 Oahu 30
    [​IMG] 59 Newbton 31
    [​IMG] 57 Crylou 32
    [​IMG] 57 Snowbelle 33
    [​IMG] 57 Beaktoria 34
    [​IMG] 56 Islander 35
    [​IMG] 55 Detached 36
    [​IMG] 55 Shylander 37
    [​IMG] 54 HeroinAddict 38
    [​IMG] 53 MotorollaG 39
    [​IMG] 53 Barb 40
    [​IMG] 52 Zheedie 41
    [​IMG] 52 KillingTime 42
    [​IMG] 52 ShimaPanda 43
    [​IMG] 51 DrewIsland 44
    [​IMG] 51 Delfino 45
    [​IMG] 49 fumumu 46
    [​IMG] 51 BananaIsland 47
    [​IMG] 51 Evacchi 48
    [​IMG] 51 WatIsHarbor 49
    [​IMG] 51 WasteOfTime 50
    [​IMG] 50 Permit 51
    [​IMG] 50 Lonelymoo 52
    [​IMG] 50 Vallug 53
    [​IMG] 50 Homebone 54
    [​IMG] 50 Setsunax3 55
    [​IMG] 50 Slowride 56
    [​IMG] 50 Ague 57
    [​IMG] 50 Anchorage 58
    [​IMG] 50 DwightK 59
    [​IMG] 50 Ekob 60
    [​IMG] 49 omgwow 61
    [​IMG] 49 Frenzeys 62
    [​IMG] 48 IslandKush 63
    [​IMG] 48 Woogie 64
    [​IMG] 48 Daxos 65
    [​IMG] 47 Bella 66
    [​IMG] 47 islandmelan 67
    [​IMG] 47 Vigi 68
    [​IMG] 47 noob4ever 69
    [​IMG] 47 PalmSap 70
    [​IMG] 47 Aborigine 71
    [​IMG] 47 Snapplesx 72
    [​IMG] 46 mendroid 73
    [​IMG] 46 Staying 74
    [​IMG] 46 MissedDaBoat 75
    [​IMG] 46 minitaro 76
    [​IMG] 46 SnowyHeartz 77
    [​IMG] 45 IslandVanity 78
    [​IMG] 45 cowe 79
    [​IMG] 45 Imlost 80
    [​IMG] 45 virus17 81
    [​IMG] 45 Abolbo 82
    [​IMG] 45 YoungLePopo 83
    [​IMG] 45 Floater (Banned - RWT) 84
    [​IMG] 44 Schwer 85
    [​IMG] 44 VillageIdiot 86
    [​IMG] 44 Genderfreak 87
    [​IMG] 44 DragonAsh 88
    [​IMG] 44 iHitSnail 89

[​IMG]

This section exists to show off all the rarest and luckiest items on the island. Odds have been calculated based on how many of that item it would typically take in order to end up with one with those stats. So if the odds say "1 in 20,000", you'd need normally to have to find and/or attempt to scroll 20,000 of that item before getting one with these stats or better.
    In many cases non-major stats like defense on Gomushins are ignored in the odds calculation. Odds for Talking Witch Hats and Broomsticks were determined using a python script that simulates witch scrolling 1,000,000 clean items and determining how many reached or exceeded the chosen stat threshold during scrolling.

If you have an item on island that belongs on this list, send me a PM or post it in the Islander Discord server and I'll get it up here!

Shoes
    ImageDescriptionOwner(s)OddsNotes
    [​IMG] 8+4 White Gomushin NamoAmituofo 1 in 355,556 -
    [​IMG] 3+4 White Gomushin Lowly 1 in 6667 -
    [​IMG] 2+4 White Gomushin Lowly 1 in 3334 -
    [​IMG] 0+4 Leather Sandals Adaryn 1 in 3334 First 2 slots passed by NamoAmituofo
    [​IMG] 8+3 White Gomushin Annot 1 in 19,754 -
    [​IMG] 7+3 White Gomushin Mooshy, Ekob 1 in 9877 -
    [​IMG] 5+3 Beach Slippers Annot 1 in 555 Beach slippers are a rare drop from Summer Cooler Boxes, so these are rarer than the odds suggest.
    [​IMG] 10+2 Beach Slippers DrewIsland 1 in 1756 Beach slippers are a rare drop from Summer Cooler Boxes, so these are rarer than the odds suggest.
    [​IMG] 8+2 White Gomushin Zaryanova, DrewIsland 1 in 2195 -
    [​IMG] 6+2 Beach Slippers Lowly 1 in 1328 Beach slippers are a rare drop from Summer Cooler Boxes, so these are rarer than the odds suggest.

Scrolled Tops, Bottoms, and Hats
    [​IMG] 13+7 White Bandana Lowly 1 in 800,000,000 You might think this item is too good to be true. And you'd be right, because it was made using a now-patched bug back in 2015. The original owner, Virus17, was banned for making it, but got unbanned because it seems like he didn't realize it was a bug and genuinely thought he was lucky. You can read the ban appeal here. It has changed hands through the years and now rests in Lowly's inventory.
    [​IMG] 18+5 Red-Striped T-Shirt Laxz 1 in 1,175,779 Found this image posted in the Islander discord chat, with surprisingly little fanfare for what is likely one of the rarest (legit) vanilla items on the island. From what I can tell, this user was banned for vote abuse back in 2020, so this item is likely lost forever.
    [​IMG] 18+4 Blue One-Lined T-Shirt Niikasd 1 in 78,386 -
    [​IMG] 8+4 Blue Jean Shorts Annot 1 in 62,709 -
    [​IMG] 16+4 Grey Sweatpants Ekob 1 in 62,709 -
    [​IMG] 13+5 Red-Striped T-Shirt Adaryn 1 in 29,394 -
    [​IMG] 20+3 Ice Jeans BegPride 1 in 8710 -
    [​IMG] 15+4 Ice Jeans Adaryn 1 in 1960 -
    [​IMG] 15+4 Ice Jeans Shylander 1 in 1960 -
    [​IMG] 13+4 Blue One-Lined T-Shirt DrewIsland1 in 1960 -

Broomsticks
    [​IMG]30/31 BroomstickLowly1 in 1710Scrolled by GGlnInder, traded to Lowly
    [​IMG]21/41 BroomstickAdaryn1 in 174-
    [​IMG]25/28 BroomstickShylander1 in 138Scrolls provided by GGlnInder
    [​IMG]22/35 BroomstickShylander1 in 90Scrolls provided by GGlnInder
    [​IMG]21/37 BroomstickBoatlessMonk1 in 87-

Talking Witch Hats
    Odds are calculated by simulating fully scrolling 10,000,000 hats, only stopping when the target STR/DEX/INT/LUK is hit or exceeded.
    [​IMG]0/20/0/24 Talking Witch HatAdaryn1 in 33898-
    [​IMG]10/18/0/13 Talking Witch HatShylander1 in 4421-
    [​IMG]14/11/6/8 Talking Witch HatShylander1 in 3867-
    [​IMG]0/20/0/24 Talking Witch HatROBINSON1 in 2961Scrolled by Adaryn
    [​IMG]23/0/9/0 Talking Witch HatFabia1 in 1638-
    [​IMG]17/10/0/9 Talking Witch HatPermit1 in 1565-
    [​IMG]10/22/0/0 Talking Witch Hatgunpoint1 in 1247-
    [​IMG]8/19/0/0 Talking Witch HatAdaryn1 in 314-
    [​IMG]3/20/0/0 Talking Witch HatIslander1 in 298-

Perfect Clean Drops
    [​IMG]Perfect Metal WandShylander1 in 3360-
    [​IMG]Perfect Maple UmbrellaKheb1 in 3200Lowly traded to Kheb
    [​IMG]Perfect Maplemas LightsAnnot 1 in 2560-
    [​IMG]Perfect Gold SurfboardAnnot 1 in 2240-
    [​IMG]Perfect Blue Valentine RoseLowly1 in 320-
    [​IMG]Perfect White Valentine RoseZaryanova1 in 320-
    [​IMG]Perfect Yellow Valentine RoseIslander (a.k.a CrimsonClaw)1 in 200-

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2024 at 3:55 PM
    Danny, jung1e, Lowly and 17 others like this.
  2. KrazyN00B

KrazyN00B Donator

IGN:
    NewIslander
    Level:
    As a returning islander who hasn’t played in a while, I appreciate you making this guide!!

IoIzor likes this.
  3. PeterHatEater

PeterHatEater Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Great guide! Thanks for putting this together.

If you can get max speed with fruit knife (with consumables) I think it's the best weapon. Other than that, maplemas lights are the way to go because of the attack speed and range. After that would be umbrella and maybe broomstick (but I don't like the range on broom).

Unconfirmed, but I'm pretty sure some ancient islanders such as lolzor have spectrum goggles and maybe some other gear that is not listed here.

IoIzor likes this.
  4. pragmasaurus

pragmasaurus Donator

Country Flag:
    They're both 1h swords, I was under the impression weapon range was tied to type, not determined individually. I plan on doing a controlled range test sometime but if you have any data I'd be interested.

Spectrum goggles are a PQ reward right? I don't know how that would happen on the island. I definitely didn't see any screenshots in the old threads since spectrum goggles have a very distinctive look. I did see some screenshots of when GMs or offlanders ended up on the island and showed items like red whip in the trade window, though.

IoIzor likes this.
  5. Ayane

Ayane Well-Known Member

IGN:
    KnightFrog
    Level:
    Guild:
    Crew
    Avoid is DEX X 0.25+ LUK X 0.5
    It's like that for all classes except pirates.
    You can see the stats prove it (65/4+ 4/2)=18.25, then it's rounded down
    MapleRoyals 18-12-2022 23-19-32.png

I don't know how avoid affects your miss chance exactly though

IoIzor likes this.
  6. PeterHatEater

Country Flag:
    Range is said to be tied to item type, but you can definitely feel a difference between some weapons of the same type. Chris did some work on this a while ago - it may still be in the old Islander thread. He concluded that maplemas lights have the greatest range which anecdotally I agree with.

I started in 2016 (I think? Maybe earlier) and lolzor started a long time before me. There have been events and items that predate pretty much any currently active islander. The only evidence I can give for Spectrum Goggles (and I'm sure there were other items too) is lolzor showing me. Fair enough if you choose not to believe this, I have no real evidence, but there are definitely items on the island that are not listed here.

IoIzor likes this.
  7. pragmasaurus

pragmasaurus Donator

Country Flag:
    I did some digging, and did find a screenshot featuring spectrum goggles, posted by lolzor:
    Islander Community Rankings / Guides

Those screenshots also feature a number of other interesting items:
    - Red Whip
    - Grey Bandana
    - Bone Helm
    - Star Earrings
    - Branch Nose
    - Lollipop
    - Event (white) scrolls
    - Black Phoenix Shield
    - Christmas 2012 Medal
    - Maple 8th Anniversary Medal (huh??)
    - Cygnus Awakening Medal
    - Family Loyalty Forever Medal

Judging by the GUI, it looks like these are pre-2013 wipe though, which looks to be an entirely different game. I know @IoIzor
    deleted his islander, but still posts every now and then, so maybe he's got some intel or screenshots on missing post-wipe items for this guide.

Thanks for this, the formula seems to check out in all the examples I've seen. If you want to claim the 15 APR bounty (on or off-island) I'm usually on somewhere in the range of 2:00-6:00 server time at ign Shylander or Z3nkai.

IoIzor likes this.
  8. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    The screenshot isn't from Royals

IoIzor and CreamGoddess like this.
  9. pragmasaurus

pragmasaurus Donator

Country Flag:
    Ah, that explains the anachronistic "8th anniversary" medal.

IoIzor likes this.
  10. PeterHatEater

Country Flag:
    Don't know about the rest of that stuff but the spectrum goggles are on Royals. He deleted his character but kept all his items on a mule. I have absolute confidence they still exist on the island.

IoIzor likes this.
  11. Lowly

Lowly Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lowly
    Level:
    Probably the most comprehensive islander list to date

IoIzor likes this.
  12. Kheb

Kheb Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IoIzor and RadiantPulse like this.
  13. M1CKY

M1CKY Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MICKY
    Level:
    Guild:
    Akatsuki
    Amazing guide, I want to know which Islander has that 30speed broomstick !

IoIzor likes this.
  14. pragmasaurus

pragmasaurus Donator

Country Flag:
    It was scrolled by GGlnInder, and traded to Lowly.

IoIzor likes this.
  15. IoIzor

IoIzor Well-Known Member

BRO I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY SPECTRUM GOGGLES

Edit: i think lol

also i just now found this thread lol gr8 thread m8

Last edited: Apr 17, 2023
    pragmasaurus, Kheb and Dave Deviluke like this.
  16. pragmasaurus

pragmasaurus Donator

Country Flag:
    The plot thickens!
    If you still have an island mule with ancient items that aren't in this guide or awesome scrolled stuff for the gear showcase I'd love to see some screens.

IoIzor likes this.
  17. IoIzor

IoIzor Well-Known Member

Doubt i got anything cool except 10k Scrolls lolz (prob not cool anymore tho)

@Wulas do u know anything about spectrum goggles?

18. Lowly

Lowly Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lowly
    Level:
    ISLAND HISTORY TIME!

How items had been imported to island before they were made illegal officially! This is back in 18 or 19 or hell even 2020 I can't remember

There was a time where there was a GM named Mati who was friends with islanders. Islanding was extremely inactive back then and there was 2-5 islanders that actively played. (and by actively I mean at least once a week) Mati would summon mobs for the islanders and that's how some islanders introducing some small time random items. Usually something that couldn't be used i.e. warrior items etc. That's one instance of nonisland items making their way there.

The next is event crossover. Now there has been a few events in the history of island that have had some accidental crossover that was most likely unintentional because islanders had been forgotten. Now without getting into the weeds too much but when there is crossover with nonislanders where trading or dropping is available items would get traded. That being said I definitely had offland items for a couple years up until some inactive Islanders caught wind and caused a ruckus which ultimately led to Matt making the ruling about offland items. If you are caught with offland items on island you will be deported off the Island. All islanders that I know that had items, including myself, made mules and took everything of value off or NPCed it. Now with that being said there still could be some items on inactives during that time period that could still have offland items on them. (examples of event crossover are zak jump quest chair competition or gold richie event when it was accessible to islanders)

Realistically there has been several instances of offland items through the years that brought even high level characters with zak helms back to island. Supposedly there was a glitch at one point where if you died in the third job advancement fight you would respawn on maple island which is the origin of the first male bathrobe on the island way before my time. I'd have to really dig for the screenshot but there is several screenshots of imported items on Island!

Now, obviously my opinion, but I wish we would put storage on Island to give islanders motivation to continue past level 50 where progress stagnates extremely!

KWJ, Kheb and pragmasaurus like this.
  19. zonith

zonith Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Zonith
    Level:
    Guild:
    ours
    Wow amazing guide! <3

Kheb likes this.
  20. pragmasaurus

pragmasaurus Donator

Country Flag:
    Added an islander ranking section. It isn't perfect, but it's more accurate than any list we've had in years. Let me know if you have a correction, image, or islander to add to the list.

Dillinger and Lowly like this.