Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    Blacklisting @gachaboi123 as I went Manon and Griffey hunting today for my HT potion and Hero’s Will quest.

To my shock, I found them both. I don’t think gachaboi is doing a very good job at hunting leafre bosses :/

Think we need a new representative manon hunter, @sids would never let this happen.

Edit:
    In all seriousness, if someone is refusing to wait a reasonable amount of time (sub 10 minutes~?) for you to get the kill confirm, I feel that may be blacklistable anti-social behavior.

No community is entitled to a specific map. I recall years ago some mage farmer was arguing on the blacklist because he ksed a new player and his friend out of their map ownered Ulu1 map during a peak event time because he wanted to duo mage farm on it and “they didn’t deserve to use the map because they weren’t using it correctly.”

Last edited: Jan 17, 2023
    mannypacman, Jacoss, nany625 and 3 others like this.
  2. Amnesiac

Amnesiac Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    This is a "store scam"
    If people get blacklisted over orbis etc why isnt ColdNL blacklisted yet

cyrusYee and chuckfan581 like this.
  3. Leisure

Leisure Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Moeed
    Level:
    Guild:
    BingChilling
    That's bundle scam, that's different.

Talking about putting single items for sale:
    - The seller may decide any price he wants to

OTHERWISE Are you going to have established "market prices" for all items, and only allow up to 10% profit margin? Runescape has tried to do something similar in the past, it didn't really turn out too well. They switched back to free trade.

If someone wants to sell a 6 slot sock for 1b, that's their choice, they can do that. The buyer has to check the stats of the item he's buying, and not just assume that just because it's so expensive it must have so and so stats.

bloodsicle and D R E V M ヅ like this.
  4. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    It's the same inherent concept as a bundle shop scam--deliberately preying on the inattention of other players to make an unfair profit. As you have said, the buyer has to check not only the stats but also the price of the item they're buying in any situation. But we nevertheless have agreed to blacklist players who engage in bundle shop scam because it's scummy behavior. The question is whether this specific type of action arises to the level of a bundle shop scam, in which an offender deserves to be placed on the Community Blacklist. However, defending this behavior by referring to "market prices" is disingenuous.

Arguably there is a gray area to all of this, but attempting to deceive others into purchasing an item with missing slots is completely different from choosing to upcharge an item for the hell of it.

lxlx, chuckfan581, pogdog and 7 others like this.
  5. XTC

XTC Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    RoguerRetard
    while i completely agree with all that you wrote, you could argue this persons shop did not do that. Unlike bundle scam, ppl post a bunch of proper priced things and try to sneak in a more expensive one in there in the hopes that someone doesnt properly look and buys it at an overpriced amount. To say this person is "deceiving others into purchase an item with missing slots" is also questionable, and i say that because there is nothing else in his store that shows a "proper" same item with the same price, so its not like theyre LEADING people with a correct item, just to go around it and sprinkle in a wrong one, know what i mean? Now if hes out there sending smegas that its a "cheap clean sock" then by all means EFF that lol

Leisure likes this.
  6. Straalman

Straalman Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Barms
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    1. IGN: SuedeDash
    2. REASON: Crashing krex run, refusing to leave
    3. DETAILS: Me and a friend were going for a krex run. At the moment we are about to start the fight, SuedeDash walks in (I've not hit the branch yet). Assuming he would leave we wait a little bit, but he sits there in silence not saying anything. We explain him that he can just leave without losing one of his 2 runs, no response. We wait a little and ask him to leave, again no response for a while. Seeing he's just sitting there in the corner I suggest we start the fight, worst case we outdamage him, mostly his loss. This is when he decides to start to talk, making clear that he isn't planning to leave. We again tell him that he can still leave and this petty behaviour is completely unnecessary. He argues that we have been in the map for way too long without starting (8 mins, a good part of which is us waiting for his responses and me setting up quad client (I'm new to this)), I honestly don't see how this is a legitimate reason to be toxic like this, there are plenty of channels. Guy even has the audacity to say "party me or lose exp"! Eventually the dude makes clear he defo is going for it, so we just kill krex.

Attached Files:

7. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    I'm not sure what to say about this. It's odd behaviour to say the least. It's not difficult to go outside and change channel. I have a hard time beliving he was going to kill Krex solo. It felt like this was done for the sole purpose of being an ass to be honest. Added to the list.
    ColeNL added to the list. Mistakes can happen, but he has clearly done this more than once and is aware of it. He responded, but the moment cyrus mentioned the mistake, he ignored him. He would not ignore cyrus if it had been a mistake. I absolutely agree it's up to the buyer to be careful and check what they buy first, but that doesn't excuse scummy behaviour :adminban:

xcalista, SoAquarius, Snuf and 11 others like this.
  8. Emoducky

Emoducky Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Emodukky
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cloudy/Ours
    1. IGN: Arian
    2. REASON: Poor APQ etiquette
    3. DETAILS: Our party consists of 1 bs, 1 priest, 2 NL and 2 fresh 3rd job Hermits, keep in mind our dps is very okay here.
    1st run in, my keyboards power supply cuts for a second so I don't click into bonus stage fast enough, our lead Arian doesn't even bother to see if the whole party is in the stage and just instantly goes to bonus without me so I don't get any chance for loot. 2nd stage, Arian goes to the same box as me (no video) and an apple drops out of it which I then pick up. He gets upset and starts to sabotage the run from here on out, even after I offered to give him the apple.
    3rd run goes normally, except Arian (who is our other nightlord who is a higher lvl than me) decides to AFK at boss. No biggie, guess he's doing something.
    Onto 4th run, he afks at boss again and the other hermits and I are getting upset that the lead isn't attacking the boss because our damage is too low without the other NL. Arian's response (which I have on video) "nah ducky can go" after he was asked to help attack. He called me an apple stealer and defamed me, so they decide to drag the boss stage on forever, even after I offered to give the apple to them he says "lmao, don't need it".
    I wouldn't mind if it were just a 1 on 1 encounter but he dragged the whole party into this and the boss stage took us 7~8 minutes. The video didn't record right but you can still make out the text. Possibly not blacklist worthy, but just putting it out there anyways.

Jacoss and frozenrain like this.
  9. fgyu24

fgyu24 Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: ChenHaonan
    2. REASON: Being rude
    3. DETAILS: Requested for him to inform me when his zak vip buyer was ready before I joined his party. He was unhappy with it and started cursing at me.

upload_2023-1-28_13-2-36.png

ChenHaonan likes this.
  10. ChenHaonan

ChenHaonan Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ChenHaonan
    wow ima sgporean too.. in case you wish to meet irl, i can teach you some english.. dont wry, i can drive to your place..

11. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Fellow Singaporean here

Advice - Real-life threats can be bannable

You may provide your side of the story to clarify the situation, but please don't embarrass us and act "ah beng" (gangster) online

Ghostie, CreamGoddess, Sen and 8 others like this.
  12. Ruruchi

Ruruchi Donator

IGN:
    Ruruchi
    Guild:
    Shark
    Free tuition ? Sign me up :sammyuwu:!

Enticing, Sen, Yuki12 and 1 other person like this.
  13. ChenHaonan

ChenHaonan Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ChenHaonan
    sry mr knowitall, how did you figure that out?

14. okki

okki Donator

Country Flag:
    Its the wow 30k hp NL first character who bought HTP service..! Pro as f!

Cognitive, Sen, frozenrain and 4 others like this.
  15. frozenrain

frozenrain Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    snowy803
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    Kerning City continues to be wet

16. Sunrise ^o^

Sunrise ^o^ Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sunrise
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rog Gamer
    Hello, is there any way to call this user's attention?

I have put my mule to sell the space

this girl comes and places her tent telling her to leave

It's more, he tells me that he is going to ban me for harassment

when she didn't care

I enter my account and I received another reminder and did not respond

and I have seen several wanting to take my place

I understand I lost my place but if there is someone who has her mule who occupies her space and sets up her tent without authorization and telling her to leave and she refuses to go because according to her it is a gray area

She should have left but he didn't iso and he spent about 30 minutes to set up his shop

Attached Files:

17. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    I'm not sure if ChenHaonan is banned in game as well, but I noticed their forum account got banned at least. That is indeed rude and for seemingly no good reason.

I would like to ask you to use the report format. I'm not sure I understand this post.

REPORT FORMAT
    1. IGN:
    (ex. iEatEmoKids)
    2. REASON: (ex. Bundle Shop Scam)
    3. DETAILS: (Include uncropped screenshots where possible; if you would like to record your evidence feel free to use ShareX or OBS)

18. Loco0717

Loco0717 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    acccc
    Guild:
    Famulei
    1. IGN: Prees
    2. REASON: DC after 2nd APQ runs, and defame me for no reason.
    3. DETAILS:
    • He was afk at every stage for a long time, and he said he was new player for APQ but almost didn't listen to our guide.
    • In the 2nd bonus stage, I hit the same box as him (cuz there is a delay upon other players, so in my screen, I reached the box first), and he DEFAMED me (wtf?????????????)
    • What's the most disgusting thing is that after he defamed me, he DCed on purpose, and ruined other teammates' whole APQ journey.
    • Other players who can prove this is: MBTI, Caneli, iBluesight, SwordGoBRR
    Screenshot in 3rd APQ, and we left because we have only 5 ppl: (3 pics)
    1.png
    2.png
    3.png

Cognitive, ZJZJ, Pastax3 and 4 others like this.
  19. frozenrain

frozenrain Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    snowy803
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    Ah, Valentines. 'Tis the Season of Love.

Jaml, magicnylu, TopKEK and 4 others like this.
  20. depredadorxd

depredadorxd Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Blackdrizzle
    Level:
    Guild:
    Create
    1. IGN: Jami
    2. REASON: leave apq
    3. DETAILS: he said he would come back and he never came back
    MapleRoyals 09-02-2023 19-48-20.png