Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Pikestorm

Pikestorm Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Pikestorm
    Level:
    Guild:
    Storm
    Yup I was a dick for the way I responded, I deserved to be blacklisted for that too, also didn't capture screenshot from when leader instructed me to help, either way, who gets mad at receiving help (?)

Either way, I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my comments, and I'm sorry to Hollow for defaming him

ImVeryJelly and Seyu like this.
  2. kittybun

kittybun Donator

IGN:
    kittybun
    1. IGN: Bald2
    2. REASON: Continued Toxic Behavior, Harassing Women for not accepting his advances.
    3. DETAILS: This is gonna be a long one. There are a few reports on him that are a few weeks old but he's still doing this to people so it's time to just make this public. The Individuals who wished to remain anonymous have their names censored. Multiple people were involved in making this report, we just decided to compile it here altogether. So Bald2 is pretty much a known troll and serial harasser at this point. His harassment tends to go toward women who reject random marriage proposals from him, and those who defend said women. He attacks them, uses black sacks on them, follows them around harassing them, and then claims he's the victim and he's just joking around and that actually everyone else is the one harassing, attacking, and bullying him.

The most documented so far was with Yuumie who made an actual report with timestamps, who rejected a proposal while she was AFK. Once she came back he harassed her pretty consistently, denying he ever proposed and claiming the reason he was harassing her was because she was "racist". He offered no proof to this claim and wouldn't provide proof when she challenged him, but still continued the harassment and threatened to smega that she was racist so "he'd win." It continued until she threatened to report him, which he then once again summoned monsters on her to kill her, and begged not to report him and that it was a all a joke. Bald's guild issued him a warning, he stopped targeting her.

He then moved on to others. There's many to list but the what happened today and what spawned this public report was his harassment today toward Mizzal and the people sitting around her in Kerning. While she was completely AFK during this ordeal, he began arguing with her AFK self and proceeding to summon balrogs on her for not accepting his marriage proposal or giving him "female attention". The person who told him off (whos name has been removed from this out of request) then became his target and he followed her around all the way to PPQ, killing her with black sacks and harassing her for fighting back. After the ordeal, the people around were discussing it and I took some screenshots.

Screenshots will have a mix of uncropped with timestamps(mostly from Yuumie's original report) and others will be cropped for privacy reasons. This is a long report because this has been going on for almost a month.

TL: DR: He's a creep who harasses women for rejecting him and attacks/stalks anyone who stands up to him, which he then proceeds to play the victim and beg to not be reported.

[​IMG]
    https://prnt.sc/VIXdWeKSVlv3
    https://prnt.sc/ZUs6mXxGOi28
    https://prnt.sc/dVndn8HNfw1j
    https://prnt.sc/7FPpsmDLPbIy
    https://prnt.sc/XvjqvxaUwfMz
    https://prnt.sc/1Vr4tJwe-7xm
    https://prnt.sc/ourvxxFHAinr
    https://prnt.sc/mrV5orcga7qT

3. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Pancako, TopKEK, Damien. and 7 others like this.
  4. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    I will add him, for two reasons (besides your report)

1: I had an incident with Bald2 a few days ago and made a report. I'm uncertain whether or not it's something that can be reported, I haven't received a response yet. But it's absolutely something I can put on the blacklist and I will share what happened down below.
    2: After telling friends about him, several of them (who I won't name for privacy reasons) told me they have, or know friends who have met Bald2 and had weird encounters with him.

Anyway, here's my own incident with him. I feel now is a as good a time as any:

So a few days ago, I was leeching on my bishop Akebono. Bald2 came to my map and randomly asked "WHERE IS IT? WHERE IS IT?" while stalking my character for a few seconds, then left the map. I had no idea what he was on about, and he also left as quickly as he came, so I didn't respond. A couple minutes later, he returned and sacked the characters I leeched. Thankfully they were my own characters so he didn't interupt for someone else. Still, I got quite angry, whispered him and asked what the fuck and at first he pretended like he didn't know what I was talking about but later admitted to sacking me. I won't deny that I called him a prick out of frustration and then went after him to defame him.

I then left him alone, but he followed my character back for a while to defame me too, or at least he tried. I went to cash shop and afked a while after that. I decided to contact him again, like ~40 mins later. I was calm at that point and wanted to clear things out. At this point, Bald2 threatened to ruin my gaming experience from then on out. He said he would defame me daily (though that wouldn't be possible since Bald2 is his only character according to him, but he didn't believe me when I told him about the fame a character once a month cooldown mechanic) and ruin any leeching by sacking my characters/my buyers every day from then on. I decided to report him because of these threats.

He was random, sacked me for no reason, I called him a prick and defamed him, we're even. Right? No, he was going to ruin it for me from then on, which is extremely over the top. Hell, I even tried to plead with him and asked if he would lay off me if I allowed him to defame my bishop one time, but that wasn't enough apparently. "You're done".

He then followed one of my characters around (one of the characters he sacked) around at FM a few days later like he did with my bishop when he asked "WHERE IS IT". Unaware it was me probably. I have no screenshots of that though, but I have screenshots of the other stuff I mentioned. It's probably a matter of time until he goes too far like a certain mister L did and gets the banhammer :adminban:

Thanks for your report too. He's going on the list now.

Edit: He got banned temporarily for objectionable behavior

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2023
    Pastax3, eVolve, DayHime and 8 others like this.
  5. kittybun

kittybun Donator

IGN:
    kittybun
    I'm sorry you went through that, he really sucks and I hope the admins do something about him.

Pastax3, Shiratsuyu and Sylafia like this.
  6. ricenoodles

ricenoodles Well-Known Member

IGN: @thitkhotau
    Reason:
    kinda rude to sell to someone else when i a/w it :)

+ pics

Attached Files:

etumimi, 2hSword and Knoxz like this.
  7. Katniss

Katniss Donator

Country Flag:
    I apologize for what happened. I am sorry :confused:

8. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Update: Finally got a response on my report. Bald2 is temporarily banned for objectionable behavior

Pastax3, kittybun, bibz and 5 others like this.
  9. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    That was just Leisure being stupid

Pastax3, Knoxz and Shnang like this.
  10. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Thanks for letting me know

11. sounaa

sounaa Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Souna
    Guild:
    Reverse
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nerite and PaddysPub like this.
  12. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2023
    LLew, SoAquarius, Becca and 9 others like this.
  13. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Becca, Snuf, nyannko777 and 4 others like this.
  14. eVolve

eVolve Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MarkMom
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    IGN/Forum Name: zTea
    Reason: Store scam with 0 slot SCG
    Detail: Used an owl for some stormcaster gloves, spotted this guy selling a 5att 0 slot for slightly under clean value. Whispered him for an explanation because maybe he isn't aware (rare case). He's not afk and chose to ignore me confirming my scam assumption.

Attached Files:

15. ICantDecideMyName

ICantDecideMyName Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: 1strike
    2. REASON: Loot stealing
    3. DETAILS: Not really angry, just kind of disappointed since this is the first time i ran with someone that stole from boss run.

Did a 5 man HT with 1strike, who brought NL main (1strike) and a CR mule (Mypc). When allocating NX near the end of the boss run, he stated that he wanted the htp. As such, I specifically told him that it would mean that he gives up his NX in exchange for the htp. He replied with ".."

When boss died, he went straight for a 5k NX. When asked, he simply refused to reply and left the party. Tried to whisper him but he didnt reply either.

Attached Files:

Wonderstruck likes this.
  16. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Yea the forum account(s) were merged

Can't say much mean stuff since I am a Staff now, Sen shall do the mean talking on my behalf >:D

Gert, Becca, Knoxz and 4 others like this.
  17. Secretcats

Secretcats Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Skarner
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    1. IGN: Voldemortx
    2. REASON: Hypocrite, Loot stealing
    3. DETAILS: Tells everyone pet loot off at Zakum. Proceeds to keep his pet loot on all 3 of his pets and loots everything, didn't share anything.

Attached Files:

18. LemonBean933

LemonBean933 Well-Known Member

Skele leech scam
    1. IGN: LoveBrick
    2. REASON: Buy his skele leech at 1hour 120m and he log off after get the meso
    3. DETAILS: Saw his mega and bought the leech, but he run away with my 120m, lucky only bought 1hour
    upload_2023-7-7_10-26-52.png

19. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Are there any full screenshots?
    *unedited/uncropped

Along with screenshots showing he went offline
    *the servertime clock helps to prove when did he went MIA upon passing the meso

20. LemonBean933

LemonBean933 Well-Known Member

i cant recall the the time of meso transaction, but i can give sreenshot of he in pt with me, he is offline since this morning
    upload_2023-7-7_14-24-41.png