Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    @SunMoon by the way the player's IGN is MyCrazyHeal not MrCrazyHeal if you wanted to edit your original post

Dave Deviluke, SunMoon and Damien. like this.
  2. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    First of all - he doesn't owe you anything.

"Instead of explaining and talking nicely" - bruh, you are a stranger who interrupts him with his leeching session - its a payed session where he provides a service, and you are interrupting him.
    It's like going to a restaurant and keep on taking the pans from the chef.

First i thought "Wow, that's rude" but after i've read his comment and saw the video, i gotta tell you - you are the asshole.

You have no reason giga stalking them and interrupting them from doing the leech session, and you should take a hint, especially when they ask you to leave.

Read guides and dont mess with people, that's not nice.

Aisling Duval and Knoxz like this.
  3. Liroon10

Liroon10 Member

Country Flag:

I didn't know there were videos or tutorials for this thing.
    I don't blame him for not helping and I didn't say that or he owes me something.
    But what he says is not true

4. Liroon10

Liroon10 Member

Country Flag:
    Of course, but he decided not to show it in the clip

5. Liroon10

Liroon10 Member

Country Flag:
    Again I say this to you too.
    I didn't say he owed me anything!
    And when I say "explain and speak nicely" it doesn't require me to start explaining how it works, he could just tell me to leave please it's disturbing I'll tell you later or I can't at the moment that's fine too.
    I will say again
    And I'll even go into more detail this time
    I got to the map the way I saw them, I stood there and he and the other players just disappeared one after the other in a second.
    After that I came to him again and they just did the same thing again and I didn't understand what the point was or why they were running away from me
    In the third and last room I just arrived and then went downstairs to BRB for a minute and came back I went upstairs and told him if I could see how it works he told me no and that I was disturbing and then I left.
    I say that his speech here is dirty and not nice because I didn't know at all about what happened, I saw this clip and I was just shocked

6. Liroon10

Liroon10 Member

Country Flag:
    By the way, everything I write down or read is translated in Google Translate, so it also takes me some time to write down

7. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    תשמע, אני אגיד לך את זה בשפה שלנו כי זה יהיה לך אולי יותר קל להבין.

חשבת לרגע למה הם כל הזמן הולכים מהמקום כשהם רואים אותך? חשבת למה כל פעם שאתה מגיע אליהם בחזרה, הם הולכים?

זה בגלל שאתה מפריע להם. למה היית צריך ללכת אחריהם פעם אחר פעם?

למה היית צריך ללכת אחריהם 3 פעמים, להפריע להם כל כך הרבה? הוא לא מחויב להגיד לך גם בצורה נחמדה, הוא לא מחויב להגיד לך מאוחר יותר אגיד לך או שהוא לא יכול עכשיו, אם הוא באמצע תהליך ששילמו לו עליו, הוא לא חייב לך כלום אחי.

במשפט האחרון שלך שהוא אמר לך לא ושאתה מפריע והלכת - אתה שם לב שזה לא נכון וגם עקבת אחריהם לעיר, הרסת להם את כל הסשן של הליצ'ינג וזה לא בסדר.

תודה בטעות שלך ותמשיך הלאה אחי, זה לא יגמר בטוב וזה הורס לך את השם יותר שאתה ממשיך להתווכח - תגיד שיצאת לא בסדר כי אתה יודע שיצאת לא בסדר.

The paragraph above is in Hebrew - as I wanted to explain a bit better the situation to "Liroon10" - As we both speak Hebrew.

To avoid confusion, this is what I said in Hebrew:

Listen, I'll tell you this in our language so it will be easier to understand.

Did you think for a second why they keep going from this place when they see you? Did you think why every time you show up back, they leave?

That's because you are interrupting them. Why did you have to follow them again and again?

Why did you have to follow them 3 times, and interrupt them so much? He's not obliged to tell you anything nicely, He doesn't have to tell you that he will tell you later or that he can't do it right now, if he is in a middle of a processing payed leech, he doesn't owe you anything.

In the last sentence that he told you no and that you are interrupting and you said you left - You do realize it's not true and that you followed them to the city, ruined all of their leeching session and that's not okay.

Admit your mistake and move on, It won't end well and it ruins your name even more when you continue to argue - Admit you are in the wrong here because you know its true.

VitaLemonade and nany625 like this.
  8. Liroon10

Liroon10 Member

Country Flag:
    לא אחי לא חשבתי ואני לא זוכר בידיוק מה היה שם לגמרי
    זה היה מזמן... פשוט זה מעצבן שהוא מתעצבן עליי ומדבר עליי סתם לא יפה ככה
    אני יודה רק על דברים רעים שעשיתי אבל לא עשיתי שום דבר רע מכיוון שלא ידעתי את זה!
    אני לא אמור לשחק משחק ולדעת מראש כל דבר איך הוא עובד!
    במיוחד שהוא משחק עם כל כך הרבה דברים ומפות
    כפי שאמרת " אתה שם לב במשפט האחרון שלך שהוא אמר לך שאתה מפריע והלכת" נכון מה בידיוק פה הבעיה אני מודה בזה שהוא אמר לי ואז הלכתי
    לדעתי הייתה פה אי הבנה משני הצדדים וזה לא בסדר להוציא אותי לא בסדר או כמו פושע על שטויות
    הדבר היחיד שאני יכול להגיד עכשיו בדיעבד שאני מצטער אם הפרעתי אבל כל השאר לא נכון!

9. Liroon10

Liroon10 Member

Country Flag:

I don't remember what was there at all
    It was a long time ago... it's just annoying that he gets mad at me and talks about me just not nice like that
    I will only admit bad things I did but I didn't do anything I didn't know it!
    I'm not supposed to play a game and know in advance everything about how it works!
    which is a computer game especially with so many things and maps
    As you said "you noticed in your last sentence that he told you that you were disturbing and you left" is that right, what exactly is here I admit that he told me and then I left
    In my opinion, there was a misunderstanding on both sides and it's not okay to make me out to be wrong or like a criminal for nonsense
    The only thing I can say now in retrospect is that I'm sorry if I interrupted but everything else is not true!

10. Liroon10

Liroon10 Member

Country Flag:
    תעשה לי טובה תגיד להם שאין לי כוח להיתעצבן ולהיתווכח איתם...
    זה כבר נראה לי טיפשי לריב עם מישהו בגלל משחק מחשב שאני בסך הכל בא לשחק ולהנות
    שיגידו לי רק מה עושים
    צריך לבקש סליחה ממנו או משהו בשביל שהוא יניח לי?
    כי באמת אני לא יודע מה הוא רוצה ממני

11. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    what the fuck

Tentomon, Noremacris, lee1 and 12 others like this.
  12. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    well i'll just translate what he said - he basically said that he don't have the power to argue and fight over a computer game, he says he just came to play and have fun.
    he don't know what else to do, if he need to say sorry or something for you to let him go, and he cant tell what do you want from him.
    I wrote in Hebrew for him to completely understand the situation.

13. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    He knew exactly what hes doing. Maybe not what they were doing, but what he was doing.

14. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    that's what i think as well, I just translated what he said back ^^

He seems a bit too Naive about it.

15. vainz

vainz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Koinz/klawz
    Alright I think we’ve had enough of this,
    And honestly, though I am 100% agreeing with the leecher - you’re making it a almost a social boycott.
    @Si1ENCE leave it be.
    The goal of this community blacklist thread has probably been achieved already by now, these actions of running this dude over are just unethical. He might not be able to admit his mistakes, but he most certainly understands what the community has to say about this.
    If any actions against this player are about to be made, there are enough evidence by now and the debate is pretty much sealed.
    I personally think he won’t be doing this again, but any further discussions about this aren’t shedding any new light on this matter.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2023
    Knoxz, Puff2153, Gunit and 3 others like this.
  16. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Hello, just a reminder again about the usage of multi-forums
    (noticed someone was using multi or alter forum accounts and a forum merger was requested)

Please note that players are not allowed to possess multiple forum accounts
    *Staff reserves the right to merge the forum accounts without any prior notice
    *Repeated offenders may be subjected to Warning Points, especially for questionable intentions such as malicious impersonation or flaming under a different identity

Damien., Knoxz, bloodsicle and 2 others like this.
  17. Teglio

Teglio Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    asdadasdad
    IGN: Baozur
    REASON: inv for 1 run zakum
    DETAILS: recruiting for 1 run zakum without telling, and quit after the run just a normal day in royals

18. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Not a lot I can do without evidence of some kind, like screenshots.
    I'm also not sure if this is blacklist worthy either. Did he say it was two runs but then also stayed for one? Because if so, then okay fine, but otherwise I'm not so sure.

Aisling Duval and Damien. like this.
  19. Teglio

Teglio Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    asdadasdad
    He just say recrute zakum, but dont worry shiratsuyu dont trust me i'll be perma banned soon but he's a fking scammer like tommywolf and dave

20. tommywolf

tommywolf Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    tommywolf
    Level:
    Guild:
    nebula
    yo soy ningun estafador tu entraste a la apq a la 2run te fusite son motivo sin decir nada y despues empezaste como loco a decirme estafador