Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. imthezobi

imthezobi Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    @yotamking traded me outta nowhere just to ask for free stuff.
    after i said no plain and simple he cancels and stalked me through maple world just to curse me in hebrew+arabic.
    those noob f***s are everywhere got screenshot but im just sayin in general probly not a person to deal with...

2. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    You may submit a report with relevant screenshots if the stalking + cursing persists
    https://royals.ms/forum/forums/report-abuse.107/

3. lastdawnx

lastdawnx Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DutchLander
    Thanks for clarifying your end. I was not aware that the seller made this agreement with you at all. I agree with Dave that this is a matter of misscommunication and i want this to be settled. I forfeit my share when i told you i didnt want it but in the last screenshot you posted you can clearly see that Godwyn did ask for his 15m share and in which you replied with a simple no, refusing to pay him. I get your response in the heat of the moment but in the end, that is still a payment refusal which is considered a scam. Heres my proposition: Pay Godwyn his 15m share and i will delete my previous post. Post a screenshot of the payment here or message me ingame that the deed is done. To me this feels like a fair solution. Hope you feel the same.

4. imthezobi

imthezobi Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    well initially thats the reason i came to the forum but then i saw i have to include the server time and some more detail i dident have (mainly cuz i wasnt aware of those rules and also becuase he dident just sit by and waited for me to snap shot)
    but since i did include his ign in the pic i can only warn other peeps to just not deal with him
    i have also seen him numerous times in fm so im pretty sure im not the 1st for this to happen to

5. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    The price is correct tho
    80m = 60m of zakum vip and 20m of tt20
    20m each = 80m that covers both

You're in the wrong here..

6. maplesiao

maplesiao Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: zDionisio
    2. REASON: Did not inform party 1 round zak
    3. DETAILS: Recruit zak using smega and i joined. did not inform me that its only 1 run. all logged out after. Checked with the other member left online, he also wasn't aware its 1 run.

Attached Files:

7. 452277757

452277757 Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Level:
    are you shortsighted or you need me to buy you a pair of glasses? or you just can't understand simple English? need me to translate to Hebrew for you? chat 4.png

Tentomon likes this.
  8. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    You know what?
    It really wasn't clear.
    I apologize for accusing you of anything.

What I can safely say is that your attitude is shitty, and you act like a child with tantrum.

Sure, you may not be in the community blacklist for theft or scam, but you should be for acting like a douchebag to other people, and I can see that clearly from your attitude towards the party members and towards me.

Grow up.

Enticing likes this.
  9. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Please refrain from complicating the matter, this issue should be resolved between them (the buyer and the zakum party)

452277757 isn't trying to attack the zakum party, but just trying to defend himself about what has actually happened since his name was posted on the Community Blacklist

Since 452277757 has already posted the screenshot of the agreement, it's up to the zakum party on how they would like to resolve the misunderstanding of the price agreement

10. lastdawnx

lastdawnx Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DutchLander
    @452277757, would you please reply to the proposition given in this post?

11. godwyn

godwyn Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Godwyn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Storm
    @lastdawnx @Dave Deviluke @452277757

Godwyn here.
    Honestly @452277757 , your attempt of trying to make yourself look decent here is rather funny.
    Firstly, Looking now at your chat with Rose I do believe that there indeed was a misunderstanding. She told us (and the screenshots show so) that you agreed on 80m according to her (crystal clear) smega, which is the first reason we insisted on the full 80m price. The second reason we insisted on the full 80m price is that it's the server standard price, which I myself paid when I bought my vip zak + SB, and in case of a misunderstanding I'd expect some integrity and a standard price payment. The third reason we insisted on the full 80 price is that you admitted yourself that you were wrong and thought SB means starting bid:
    https://i.ibb.co/Qkvh8qj/scammer1.png
    I do believe now that you were honest when you thought you settled with rose on 60m, but looking at the 3 reasons above I expected some decency and a full 80m payment.
    Putting my expectations aside, even when I gave up on trying to convince you for the matter, you literally scammed us and went away without paying me the 15m.
    Not only that, I got defamed today by someone I can only assume is you, since this is the first argument I've had in royals ever, as well as my first defame:
    https://i.ibb.co/n7Y0XDJ/scammer2.png

Summing things up, I would've dropped this whole thing a long time ago as I give people I like much more than 20m on a daily basis, but not only that you were indecent, you clearly scammed us (vip zak + SB for 30m? what a catch!), and also you have the audacity to accuse us and even defame me.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2023
    lastdawnx likes this.
  12. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Have issued an immediate forum ban to a user for the following:

Assisting a ban evader for spreading misinformation

Note: any further attempts will result in immediate forum bans as well
    (including re-post of the misinformation)

13. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    IGN: HolyMooly
    2. REASON: Dick Behavior, disrespectful, looting EVEN WHEN ASKED NOT TO LOOT, giving half payment for a solo leech I generously gave for an insanely low price, and etc.
    3. DETAILS:
    So this dude was in my channel in ulu2. I was just doing solo grind to get xp, mesos, equips and so on.
    We started talking, nm happened, then he asked if he could join the pt and tag along.

I was hesitant cause I wanted to solo loot and get xp, but I said yes. after couple of minutes, I've figured its stupid of me not asking for payment, since its basically solo ulu2 leech.
    I told him I think it's fair to get 20m for the time I'm here (which is 20 minutes - 25 minutes up until that point and like 15 minutes more after). I didn't force him to pay me, as it wasn't an agreed payed leech. if he said no and refused to pay for the time I gave him and the time I was about to give, I'd just cancel the party and let him have whatever xp he got until that point. not obligated to leech him for free whatsoever.

He sent me a trade, and decided to give me only 11m (which is absurd). told him that's not 20m and he said that he thinks that seemed like a right number.
    I took it, as I wasn't going to give away the time I've spent for free, and I expelled him from the party. he said "Take it or Leave it", that's why you see I've said "Took it, and then I left" - means I expelled him from my party.
    We've started arguing, as I confronted him he looted the whole 2 rows of ulu2 when I was gone for npc'ing the equip I got, and he said It was only etc.
    Afterwards, magically, he dropped some equips (that ulu2 drops, of course) and said "here, take it".
    I really hate people that disrespect me, my time, and my kindness.

Afterwards, he accused me of scamming infront of another player, started looting the whole 2 rows which had equipment's on them and of course defamed me and told me to screw myself.

In Conclusion:
    Don't be nice to random people who take advantage of your kindness.
    I feel disgusting over the whole situation, and feel used.
    Especially disgusted by the fact I lost money, time, loot, and a fame.
    Sadly, no picture of him looting since it didn't save anything, but I managed to snatch some pictures from the chat.
    I do apologize I've called him an idiot over alliance chat. he knew what he was doing, I doubt it's out of stupidity.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2023
    leoye123 likes this.
  14. NoOneSafe

NoOneSafe Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NoOneSafe
    1. IGN: Roider
    2. REASON: APQ Ditching after singular run.
    3. DETAILS: Left APQ after singular run intentionally, when explained said "Not paying brother idk these stupid rules, anyway taking my dog out cya." - See screenshots for further details.
    Issue resolved, removing this post from the list. Please remove users name if it was added.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2023
  15. Gunit

Gunit Donator

Country Flag:
    Did your smega R> 4 runs?

vainz likes this.
  16. insertfood

insertfood Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    LnsertFood
    Level:
    Guild:
    Purge
    1. IGN: sukkinass
    2. REASON: Went AFK / robotic behavior in LHC Golemns run.

3. DETAILS:
    (did not get to record in time) but 20 mins into the party we saw that he walked into a corner and started attacking the wall. We tried to get his attention and went back to tower after 2 mins. We smega to get his attention but he was not responsive. We kicked him and finished the run with out him.

Got a whisper from another player that said it happened to them as well that he went AFK part way though. We visited him after we finished the LHC and saw he was still there. He would randomly cast MM and MW but eventually died. These are screenshots of after when we visited him but you can see we used a smega and tried to get his attention.

Attached Files:

NANI1, Damien., Sylafia and 3 others like this.
  17. Kloss

Kloss Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Klossy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    LHC pt should avoid him or he will ruin the run

Attached Files:

18. AshesToDust-NL

AshesToDust-NL Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HolyMooly
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oranje

Dear GosuKanojo,

I find the way you're handling this slightly disappointing.
    I would like to emphasize once again that I consider myself a friendly and respectful person.
    You gave me free Leech for which I am still grateful. =)

Basically, I did not owe you anything and we have not made any agreement about the amount for the service. It was just a friendly gesture from you.
    After receiving leech for a while, you indicated that you thought you should actually ask for something in return and you asked me to make a suitable offer.

I thought you meant a symbolic amount and offered you the amount of 11,111,111m.
    You didn't think that was a good offer, you even thought it was disrespectful.
    Actually I couldn't believe my eyes, but I understand that it could come across that way, so I thought it was best to give you the remaining amount.

In addition, you claimed that I had drawn Items, this is absolutely not true, only trash etc items to clean up the folder, a kind of obcessive cleaning disorder from me.
    To remove your distrust, I even gave you my own loot drops. Apperantly this wasn't enough and you told me that I had made it to a certain blacklist, so this one.

Honestly this made me a little upset and I ended up using a sentence that I am not proud of. I hereby apologize for this.
    Don't get me wrong but I don't regret the Defame. I still support this because I find this action pity as my intentions were really good.

Have a good weekend, and happy maple-ing!

upload_2023-10-8_14-33-10.png

19. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    I didn't ask you to make an offer.
    I've told you I feel like 20m is a decent enough price, although it was extremely cheap for almost an hour of ulu2 leech (that was supposed to be an hour, you just fucked it up, so you got only barely 30 minutes).
    as you know, ulu2 solo leech goes for 80m, even 90m in some cases.
    Don't say stuff like you generously offered me something, you didn't, I set you a price and you agreed upon it.

sure, you didn't owe me anything, and you didn't have to pay.
    That's why I've said - If you said no, I'd say alright, have that 20-25 minutes of free ulu2 leech, but I'm not interested in continuing to free leech you, as I have every right to do so.

You agreed upon 20m, then changed your mind giving me a little above half of the price, which is the 11,111,111 mesos, then said that's a better price.
    That's disrespectful towards me and my time.
    I've told you couple of times that I didn't want you to join but you kind of implore me to add you to my party, so I just say "agh, sure, If it doesn't harm me".

After saying I'll brb to npc, after I've clearly seen there are some items on the ground and A LOT of etc's and mesos, I've went to town and sold my stuff only to return and see the whole 2 rows cleaned.
    No one gave you permission to take even the ETC's, so I don't think your excuse here is valid.
    You could've say you want the ETC's and If that's ok to take them - I'd probably even say yes since you so nicely asked, but you didn't.

I've already provided enough proof to show you indeed looted items, as you magically dropped 2-3 items on the ground after getting exposed.
    Please, do not make your situation worse, just admit your wrongdoing and acknowledge the fact you acted like an asshole.

Your intentions were good just like 94 att cravens exists.
    (Hint - It doesn't).

Myoni and Sylafia like this.
  20. flerpinterps

flerpinterps Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nickbucc
    Level:
    Guild:
    Bobaholics
    Im so sorry guys, I actually fell asleep. Really sorry for ruining the run.
    If any of the guys in the run want to contact me in game ill give u some apples. real sorry

Last edited: Oct 9, 2023