Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sena
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    Not sure if by replying that you're just incriminating yourself more, perhaps you won't even be able to return the apples soon..

2. flerpinterps

flerpinterps Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nickbucc
    Level:
    Guild:
    Bobaholics
    what do you mean?

3. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    How many times did you fall asleep in the LHC runs?

Tentomon, Sen and Isekai like this.
  4. flerpinterps

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nickbucc
    Level:
    Guild:
    Bobaholics
    I LHC like 4+ times per week. I just got on late last night after a long day and fell asleep using my laptop in my bed. And there's no way my play was robotic, but I wouldn't be surprised if I pressed some keys while asleep on my laptop

5. Kloss

Kloss Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Klossy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    It's not the first time you "fell asleep" in LHC run.
    You fall asleep almost every run..
    If u really that tired, don't join. Considering others committed so much in recruiting and apple-ing

Tentomon, Dam3in, Sen and 9 others like this.
  6. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sena
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    J> sleep-royals yyds LHC run

Tentomon, Sen, Donn1e and 6 others like this.
  7. AshesToDust-NL

AshesToDust-NL Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HolyMooly
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oranje

Dear GosuKanojo,

While I am doing my absolute best to explain myself and trying to move towards you I do not notice that you are moving towards me.

I am going to react in-line in your sentences.

" I've told you I feel like 20m is a decent enough price, although it was extremely cheap for almost an hour of ulu2 leech (that was supposed to be an hour, you just fucked it up, so you got only barely 30 minutes).
    as you know, ulu2 solo leech goes for 80m, even 90m in some cases."

This may all be true but still is irrelevant for this matter.

" Don't say stuff like you generously offered me something, you didn't, I set you a price and you agreed upon it."
    I did not say those exact words, As I said before I thought you were kidding and I thought I was making a nice Gesture by offering the amount mentioned before"

I did not agreed on any price before you started leeching me, that was all friendly which I thanked you for.

"sure, you didn't owe me anything, and you didn't have to pay.
    That's why I've said - If you said no, I'd say alright, have that 20-25 minutes of free ulu2 leech, but I'm not interested in continuing to free leech you, as I have every right to do so."
    Don't get me wrong, I cannot argue with "If and I'd" that didn't happened, but I understand your feelings I hope thats enough.

" You agreed upon 20m, then changed your mind giving me a little above half of the price, which is the 11,111,111 mesos, then said that's a better price.
    That's disrespectful towards me and my time."

Again, I did not agreed on 20m before you started leeching me, You asked me 20m after a certain amout of time leeching me for free.
    I did not mean to be disrespectfull. You could choose to believe me.

" I've told you couple of times that I didn't want you to join but you kind of implore me to add you to my party, so I just say "agh, sure, If it doesn't harm me"."
    These are all arguments based on your feelings, which we all have, I repeat my intentions were good ;) You were free to just say no and good day Instead you Invite me and helped me for free which I found very friendly. Almost to good to be true ;-)

" After saying I'll brb to npc, after I've clearly seen there are some items on the ground and A LOT of etc's and mesos, I've went to town and sold my stuff only to return and see the whole 2 rows cleaned.
    No one gave you permission to take even the ETC's, so I don't think your excuse here is valid.
    You could've say you want the ETC's and If that's ok to take them - I'd probably even say yes since you so nicely asked, but you didn't."
    Again, I'm sorry for taking ETC while you were gone talking to the NPC, I did that just to clean up like I mentioned before. I really did not take any items.

" I've already provided enough proof to show you indeed looted items, as you magically dropped 2-3 items on the ground after getting exposed.
    Please, do not make your situation worse, just admit your wrongdoing and acknowledge the fact you acted like an asshole."
    Is this really about proof or is it about getting this misunderstanding resolved? I dropped a few Items to show you I did not take any and gave them to you just to keep the situation calm.
    I got those Items from an earlier moment. I could also have chosen not to drop any items since there where actually no Item drops so you coulnd't tell if there were.
    Chats ar sometimes hard to interpretate in communication between one anoter, I meant it good ;)

Sadly at this moment I feel like there is no way your are coming towards me in this story while I show understanding and being as transparant as I can be.
    I said the words "screw yourself" which I appologized for, you called me an Asshole, a Douchbag, an Idot and greedy.. I find those words very unfriendly.

For As long as you don't show any understanding or at least trying, there is no constructive outcome.

As you know MapleRoyals is all about a friendly community, I would sincerely suggest we both keep it that way .
    All that there's left for me to say is have a really nice day.

8. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    Sigh.
    I'll do the same thing for you and answer the same way.

"This may all be true but still is irrelevant for this matter."
    how comes? It's hella relevant.

"I did not agreed on any price before you started leeching me, that was all friendly which I thanked you for."
    I know, that was AFTER at least 20 minutes of free leeching, which you seem to ignore. I've said multiple times that only after 20-25 minutes of free leeching I've asked for something in return.
    Once again, failing to read.

"Again, I did not agreed on 20m before you started leeching me, You asked me 20m after a certain amout of time leeching me for free.
    I did not mean to be disrespectfull. You could choose to believe me.
    "
    2nd time - I know you did not agree on 20m before I've started.
    We agreed on it after 20 minutes I've given you a free leech. saying "this seems like a better price xD" is disrespectful. period.

"These are all arguments based on your feelings, which we all have, I repeat my intentions were good ;) You were free to just say no and good day Instead you Invite me and helped me for free which I found very friendly. Almost to good to be true ;-)"
    these arguments are based on my feelings, that's true. you persuaded me to add you to my party, and I felt pushed, so I let you in. you disrespected me, you hurt MY FEELINGS, your actions and behavior HURT MY FEELINGS, isn't it obvious?
    You were also free to leave after I said "I'm solo grinding and getting equip for mesos", but you didn't. you continued and said that we bishops help each other and that you won't take loot (turned out to be a lie) and tried to play on my good heart to hop along.

"Again, I'm sorry for taking ETC while you were gone talking to the NPC, I did that just to clean up like I mentioned before. I really did not take any items."
    we've been over this, I won't repeat what I've said, but I do hope you would stop lying.

btw - about the claim that I couldn't know If there were items or not - I knew there were items.
    I've seen multiple items on the ground before I left, that's why I even left to NPC - I noticed I couldn't pick up more items since my inventory is full.

I think that's pretty much sums everything you said.
    There is a key part you are missing - after you've done everything of the above, you decided to loot every single thing on the map in purpose, and you took multiple items from my grinding after I've already expelled you from my party.
    I hate people that commits an act and then victimize themselves, so please cut the crap.
    I don't care about your feelings from the second I knew you don't care about mine, so you can keep crying and saying I'm unfriendly, I'm not nice, that you are offended - you shouldn't be offended If I'm lying, right? but you are, because you know every single thing I've said is true.

It's not even about the mesos or the equips, It's about you - as a person - played on my good will, lied to me, then had the audacity to take MORE LOOT and defame me.
    You are a disgrace of a player, and the blacklist exist because of people like you.

Yeah, I may be too emotional right now with all the shit that's going on in my country, so my tolerance for assholes is close to none, but every single thing I wrote above this sentence is the truth.
    You have no say in this matter, and your half assed apology and victimizing over YOU screwing ME is just pathetic and worthless.

MapleRoyals has a nice and friendly community, that's why we have "Community Blacklist", so we can avoid people who don't act like that.
    The only outcome that would be suitable is for you to be added to this blacklist.

AshesToDust-NL likes this.
  9. flerpinterps

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nickbucc
    Level:
    Guild:
    Bobaholics
    What are you talking about? I have never ruined a run before and I host half of them. I understand you're upset, but let's cool it bud.

10. flerpinterps

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nickbucc
    Level:
    Guild:
    Bobaholics
    I don't use the forum much so here are my final remarks on the issue: I fell asleep during an lhc apple run. I came to the forums immediately the next day because I knew I messed up. I apologized sincerely and offered compensation for the apples wasted. I have LHC'd hundreds of times with hundreds of people and not one person has ever complained. If I afk every run where are the other blacklist posts? I just saw the picture of the guy who whispered you after you smega'd claiming I have afk'd before and that's absolutely ridiculous... that must be your friend or your alt account which would be insanely petty. The hostility that you and your buddies have shown me on this thread is ridiculous and at this point I don't care about the blacklist, but I think you should at least confirm that my play was not robotic so I don't catch a false ban for your temper tantrum.

Regards,
    sukkinass

11. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    I am not sure how they gonna prove you weren't playing in a robotic manner (or even scripting)

They mentioned "He would randomly cast MM and MW but eventually died", that is caused by your sleep-walking on the keyboard?

Tentomon likes this.
  12. flerpinterps

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nickbucc
    Level:
    Guild:
    Bobaholics
    I would love to see a video of the accused robotic gameplay. I fell asleep with my hands on my laptop... I probably pressed random buttons. There's no way my gameplay was intentional or that I gained anything from it. Why would I afk bot in LHC anyway? There's nothing to gain from it and it's super public and reportable. You are taking the word of someone who is mad at me because I ruined their lhc run. This is kindergarten level shit dude.

13. AshesToDust-NL

AshesToDust-NL Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HolyMooly
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oranje
    Hello Gosukanjo,

Like I said, for as long as you don't show any understanding or at least try to, there is no constructive outcome.

I still consider myself as a friendly trustworthy Mapler.

I don’t feel like continuing this conversation since we are not really getting anywhere like this. so
    I suggest we leave it like this.

Have a nice day. And I hope everything in your country will be better! Wish y’all the best.

14. GrindingToTheLimits

GrindingToTheLimits Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: TTemplar
    2. REASON: Hates gay people and wants to avoid them. Generally toxic and argumentative.
    3. DETAILS: I was recruiting members for my new guild and he said he does not like gay people and tries to avoid them. I asked him why and now he thinks our guild is gay. Kind of rude if you ask me, considering that same-sex marriage is supported in this server. So think twice before adding this guy to your party or guild, he might get suspicious and unpredictable.

Attached Files:

15. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Falling asleep on your keyboard could happen, but to then press random buttons and move around in a way that some mistake as robotic play seem implausible to me.

Weird lowkey way to insult someone. :sammymug:

Didn't seem very argumentative. He just said he wants to avoid gays. That's a wierd thing to share randomly sure, I can agree on that. But, that's his opinion. As long as it doesn't turn into actual hate speech or something it's not a big deal. Still weird though but yeah. ~f12

eVolve and chuckfan581 like this.
  16. flerpinterps

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nickbucc
    Level:
    Guild:
    Bobaholics
    I agree, what I am saying is that my gameplay was not robotic and if I did do some stuff like randomly pressing mw it was accidental and I was sleeping. I am assuming the original poster was just mad when they said I had robotic looking gameplay and will be an adult and admit I did not. Either way I don't think waking into a wall and randomly casting mw then dying when my pets run out of food is considered robotic gameplay and what would I have to gain from that anyways? Lastly, there is 0 evidence to back up any of this robotic gameplay nonsense besides the word of a disgruntled party member. You guys are ridiculous and after standing up for this server online for years I finally get all the outside hate.

17. flerpinterps

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nickbucc
    Level:
    Guild:
    Bobaholics
    Just read this again and my god dude, did u try to tough talk me on a royals forum? I am beyond embarrassed for you.

18. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    Weird thing to say after suggesting I'd go screw myself, but sure.
    I posted this for people to be careful when they handle anything regarding you, that's all.
    You can think you are a saint that god sent to bring happiness to the world for all I care O.O
    I would not show any understanding whatsoever, of course, as you don't deserve understanding.

I'll leave it at that.
    Just want to make sure that you are added to the blacklist, so I would really love your assistance, or at least your opinion on this matter - @Shiratsuyu

19. AshesToDust-NL

AshesToDust-NL Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HolyMooly
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oranje
    Good day,
    lowkey way to insult someone, really? What in the world. ;-)

Sweets likes this.
  20. CaptJacky

CaptJacky Member

1. IGN: TTemplar
    2. REASON: CPQ2 griefing and toxicity
    3. DETAILS: I had the pleasure of playing with TTemplar twice today, and both times he griefed CPQ2 and was extremely toxic. I didn't capture first occasion, but in both occasions he ignored what summon was asked for (f8 and then f10) and summoned f9 each time, ruining either strategy. These were explained in great detail as it was clear he did not want to comply. I asked him to let me know if he needs help understanding and he got extremely toxic and sexist.

upload_2023-10-9_22-7-5.png

upload_2023-10-9_22-7-21.png

upload_2023-10-9_22-8-33.png