Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Alright, added.
    Damn this whole situation sucks. Did not expect to read all of this today, or ever. :'(

onetwotree, TBK, incostancy and 13 others like this.
  2. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    I'm really sorry for your friend. I hope their gach and boss runs are bountiful for as long as they continue to play.

Keane, AshPile, Gert and 2 others like this.
  3. etumimi

etumimi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MInaiinsky
    Level:
    絵師
    Guild:
    Miuchi
    You have harassed me, stalked me, and your friends have done great damage to my reputation. You did not stop because you felt bad for me. You stopped because you were banned a total of 3 times and the next time you will be banned permanently. Please do not waste my efforts to endure months of harassment and collecting massive amounts of timed evidence

TheIndigo, onetwotree, Geto and 8 others like this.
  4. eddoman

eddoman Donator

Country Flag:

Since we’re on this issue and drop looting is now blacklist worthy, THIS should go on and there should be ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSES! :pepeboba:

CreamGoddess and Donn1e like this.
  5. Aprils

Aprils Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Aprils
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Wow, I've lost all respect in Saledor, Ig we have lost nothing through losing your friendship,
    just another day past in MapleRoyals, Another Scumbag in the Blacklist

RoyalDC, Nerite, degerman123 and 6 others like this.
  6. zonith

zonith Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Zonith
    Level:
    Guild:
    ours
    I believe he has been long since removed from the guild "Ours" and has been dealt with accordingly. <3

Edit : definitely keep him on your black list! - I think he got banned for other shit though as well lol xD

Last edited: Nov 23, 2023
    Schmank likes this.
  7. eddoman

eddoman Donator

Country Flag:
    Yeah I saw what happened previously, but I am expecting him to get on the COMMUNITY BLACKLIST in general since we are on the topic of drop looting being blacklistable

8. eVolve

eVolve Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MarkMom
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Saledor wasn't added for the single action of looting a dropped item, it was so much more than that. Acting high and mighty like he's done nothing wrong, gaslighting his victim into believing he had done him a favour by selling the item back to him at a 'reduced price' of 29b, spinning a wild tale where he is the victim for being told to 'cc pls' allegedly and many other reasons. Read the lore, its all there. If all you got from that is 'he was blacklisted for looting a dropped item' then you need to read it again

RoyalDC, Tail, degerman123 and 16 others like this.
  9. eddoman

eddoman Donator

Country Flag:
    Don’t worry I have read it all and understood it just like I had to with my exams. Have you read @leishun CGS situation though? Look at his looter, claiming that he was never in the wrong, the looter also TRIED to sell back the CGS to Zi, but Zi did not buy it back(facts checked with owner). Does that mean this isn’t blacklist worthy? It is basically the same situation, but how is the looter of Zi’s CGS not blacklist worthy? Because Zi did not buy his stuff back at a discounted price?

Tbh after refreshing myself again with the CGS situation, it is exactly the same case just without the owner buying it back and the price difference of maybe approx 23b

10. zonith

zonith Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Zonith
    Level:
    Guild:
    ours
    I think cancel culture is running wild on mapleroyals. lol

What do i know im just zonith <3

Geto, Knoxz and threesat like this.
  11. chugtheslug

chugtheslug Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iKeelYou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fellowship
    100%

Not defending Saledor's actions (like what happened after he looted), but I can't for the life of me comprehend how people get salty when they get looted after a drop transfer when we have a perfectly functional trade system here.

lozy and Knoxz like this.
  12. GunzGaming

GunzGaming Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JohnSilver
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Lol this dude has been a menace since may 2021. Everyone go on with your lives, its been a long time comin. And the conversation is a bit over since Shiratsuyu's verdict. You can bitch about cancel culture on Reddit or make another thread.

Nerite, onetwotree, Donn1e and 9 others like this.
  13. zonith

zonith Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Zonith
    Level:
    Guild:
    ours
    I agree with this, saledors actions in terms of his personality and dealing with this situation is what it is. AND that's on him.

I don't drop trade my items for this exact reason - because of the off chance that it will be looted by someone else - IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME MANY TIMES OVER MY MAPLE LIFE.

What I find hilarious is that the person who dropped the claymore has yet to come forward officially no post, no IGN nothing, just seemingly an angry mob saying "he said she said". at least credit to saledor for making a public statement.

its crazy that everyone is loosing their minds about it and not the actual person involved.

I am not defending either party, this is just my OPINION on the matter. love or hate me if I cant share my thoughts freely then whatever tbh lol. (I am always open to changing my opinion through discourse of course.)

I would love to hear from the actual person who bought back their claymore.

To @GunzGaming's comment about bitching on reddit about cancel culture or to make another thread, please dont be so quick to dismiss other peoples opinions i dont think it helps the situation.

Drakothedit, eddoman, Schmank and 2 others like this.
  14. lxlx

lxlx Donator

IGN:
    awlz
    Guild:
    Create

Just to clarify, the person who lost his claymore is not salty about it. This happened in april which was before saledor's ban. He took the loss like a champ and just moved on from it, didn't tell people about it. That's why not many people knew about it, only until recently.

So why is this blowing up now?
    Simple. It's because of the way saledor has acted since then, especially after his unban.
    He was extremely arrogant, saying stuff like "other players need to git gud" or "i'm too good at this game" and many others (i'm sure many players can attest to this) despite knowing full well he screwed over someone for 29b.
    His arrogance was the catalyst for this.

So, i took it upon myself to give him a reality check by exposing what he had done. I was not instigated by the victim or anyone to do this. If he had behaved like a decent person, i wouldn't have shared that incident publicly.

RoyalDC, Ports, Sen and 19 others like this.
  15. sounaa

sounaa Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Souna
    Guild:
    Reverse
    hello,

please feel free to share the long apology message I sent to you in July

onetwotree likes this.
  16. zonith

zonith Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Zonith
    Level:
    Guild:
    ours
    ty for the added context

lxlx likes this.
  17. chugtheslug

chugtheslug Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iKeelYou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fellowship
    I agree with you sharing this with us 100%, shitty behavior should always be called out and there's no denying that what happened after was very much indeed shitty.

When I see stuff like this though...

I just find it silly to blacklist someone for looting something someone was foolish enough to drop. I understand accidents do happen, I even dropped my own golden zhelm right after the event ended back in August like a dope. However, I have no sympathy for people who get looted after intentionally dropping a multi-billion meso item because they were too lazy to click a couple extra buttons to safely trade said item.

Aqwrd, chuckfan581, Fatlip and 3 others like this.
  18. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms

Sorry I just saw this.

I do have something to add.

This has been what I was taught since I joined Royals, has always been my stance and will continue to be my stance.

If you drop something, you have to account for the risk of it being taken/lost. There is a trade system for a reason.

If, out of convenience, you decide to drop trade your gears, you run the risk of people taking them.

If you drop something in front of your friends and your friends know that you were drop trading to your other characters, there is still a risk of them taking it albeit it would be shitty behaviour from them to not return it. You are not entitled to ask for the item back but you are entitled to call him/her out for it as there is a certain level of trust involved then.

If you drop trade an item, completely forgot about it to the point that it would have disappeared unless someone picked it up, a stranger picks it up, waits 10 minutes to see if anyone would claim possession of it, was told to leave, gets written confirmation that its a legitimate item and he can do whatever he wants with it, sells it off, it should be a clear cut scenario that its on the person who drops the item and he is not entitled in any way to demand it back.

That is akin to voluntarily taking part in a drop game, realise someone else looted your item and demanding them to return it otherwise you would have your friends talk shit about him/her online. That to me, is the real shitty behaviour.

If this thread wants to set such a precedent then so be it, add my name to the Blacklist. I would however, like the proper reason being stated.

[To be added to blacklist]
    IGN: Saledor
    Reason: Saw an item on the ground, went to loot it, waited 10 minutes or so to see if anyone claimed possession of it, was told to leave, proceeds to sell it after getting written confirmation that it was a legitimate item. Take note that he is a narcissist for agreeing to sell it to the same person at a discount price too.

19. pinkchocoa

pinkchocoa Donator

IGN:
    akaichi
    This has been stated many times over and agreed with.

Why mention this again when you don't want to provide the screenshot that you claim you have?

20. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    I posted it on my report in April. GMs can confirm this. I do not want to provide the screenshot as it has the said person's characters name in there. I promised not to reveal his ign in April after we had an agreement.