Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Mads

Mads Donator

IGN:
    Hornfail
    you're already on the list and there's already a proper explanation of why lol

Toxicity:
    Saledor
    | Picked up a perfected claymore, sold it back to the person that accidentally dropped it

hvrrxson, HenryLai, 11063 and 24 others like this.
  2. eddoman

eddoman Donator

Country Flag:

I completely agree with you, which is why I feel like @leishun deserves his justice too since his situation is exactly the same as the current one except for the amount lost.

I, same like you, would always think that people who drop trade stuff is just asking for it, like my friend @leishun making such a stupid mistake and all you can do at the end of the day is to suck it up.

But given the current situation of this gaslighting/dipshit attitude/drop looting combo of being blacklist worthy, I do and will fight faithfully for @leishun s looter to be on the blacklist, as I do not see why he is not on there when he is doing exactly the same except for the part where @leishun did not purchase the items back, and also the amount difference of 25b in both cases.

3. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Chill with the pings lol

Just mention him once will do

onetwotree likes this.
  4. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Yes but that was done without waiting for my reply, and said person did not accidentally drop it. He dropped it to xfer gears and completely forgot to loot it for more than 10 minutes (since I waited there for 10mins).

In fact, he did not even know it was missing till the next day after I made my report and someone told him that I looted a perfect claymore which could be his.

5. leishun

leishun Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    leishun
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cloudy

Honestly, I haven’t kept up with the guy after that fiasco (two sources have told me he got banned, which I find hysterical). I personally would like if he was added to the blacklist because even if he did not go to the extent Saledor here has, there was still enough support from the community, I'd say? @Shiratsuyu I'd like your thoughts on this if you don't mind.

Yes, according to the rules you can do it but that does not mean you should. MeatMonster refused to talk to me in-game so someone else talked to him on my behalf. He did in fact try to sell me my CGS back for the same price I purchased it for, which I refused to, of course. Later on, I even saw him smegaing my CGS and trying to sell it ~f18, which I pointed out to my friends at the time too.

Regardless if he gets added or not, in my opinion, people who do steal items and then try to justify themselves should be publicly blacklisted for everyone to be wary of. I of all people do not drop-trade anymore as I learned my lesson, but the years of trust built in this community are what led people to be comfortable to do it in the first place. People like these shatter that trust, which should not go unrecognized. :pepeboba:

6. biackcurrent

biackcurrent Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    IGasaiYunoI
    Level:
    U could totally censored the character name, I don’t see the reason why you can’t provide the ss.

7. etumimi

etumimi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MInaiinsky
    Level:
    絵師
    Guild:
    Miuchi
    Unfortunately, you were first banned in March and since then I have blocked everything related to you. Your voice will never reach me. I am only temporarily unblocking your FORUM ignore now because I heard about your post from a friend

onetwotree, Tentomon, eddoman and 2 others like this.
  8. Mads

Mads Donator

IGN:
    Hornfail
    in which part of this, or your last message, do you add something new to the conversation that wasn't already able to be assessed though? I just see you repeating the statements that landed you on the list in the first place

Valzer, Tail, onetwotree and 9 others like this.
  9. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    "the proper reason for being blacklisted"

onetwotree likes this.
  10. eVolve

eVolve Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MarkMom
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    It's a community blacklist, made by the community and 'For the community'. The community has decided that you are toxic, accept it

Ports, Valzer, CreamGoddess and 7 others like this.
  11. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Its not a question of whether I feel I should be added or not. Its about the reason why I am added. This blacklist may be decided by the community but it still has rules, which is that the reason for the blacklist must be factual.

12. eVolve

eVolve Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MarkMom
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity

Valzer, Nerite, CreamGoddess and 3 others like this.
  13. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Due to difference in timezone I was unable to read all the messages above but people were asking for screenshots of me waiting there when I looted the claymore so here it is.

Its not going to change your opinion of me but I always give the truth albeit already knowing the fact that people twist them to fix a narrative.

Relievz, Aqwrd and nomade like this.
  14. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    @lxlx

I saw what you wrote above and I can understand why you did that.

Just for clarity, this event happened in April, with the report being made in April, an hour after the incident happened and the GMs had the knowledge of it in April.

My ban appeal was in July, 2-3 months after they had knowledge of this.

My "arrogance" or whatever you label it, has nothing to do with this 29b. Its more referring to the people who reported me for earning 100-110b in 7 months playing casually. Like im sure it would not make sense even to you for me to talk about me "earning mesos too fast" to the GMs on my ban appeal when they already knew this happened.

But sure, you are not privy to this information so I can understand why you think it was necessary to "put me in my place".

Since this matter has come to a conclusion, let it be known that I do not believe I did anything wrong but I accept the outcome of the situation given that this is a blacklist thread and not a ban appeal post.

15. leishun

leishun Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    leishun
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    Sir, I don't understand why you are trying to justify yourself even now. What difference will it make if we use your version? I promise you not a single person here or in the future will think of you any differently. As mentioned above, the reasons we have against you are factual. This is a community blacklist, and we as the community have deemed this reason to fit your actions!

You have no right to ask for a change in the description!

hvrrxson, 11063, Valzer and 10 others like this.
  16. lxlx

lxlx Donator

IGN:
    awlz
    Guild:
    Create
    ?

so what would you label it as then :confused:

You're again saying a lot without saying much. What you just said, everyone has already acknowledged that.

Your SS, i'm not sure what you're really trying to prove, you've already said that multiple times that you looted his claymore while he was afking, no one is trying to twist facts here. What's the point here? You brought it up multiple times that you waited for him, placing a big emphasis on the duration 10 mins. Yes, we all hear you loud and clear, but what's the point? He replied, you decided not to return.

It irks me that you tried to victim shame him by insinuating that he was rude when all he did was type "cc pls". So this gives you the moral liberty to not return his item?

Again, when he finally found out who has his claymore and tried to get it back from you, you ONCE again tried to insinuate that he was rude, which i can guarantee you he wasn't since i know the person and he's one of the nicest person. Just stop and admit that you were greedy. Jesus.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2023
    Char, CreamGoddess, Donn1e and 2 others like this.
  17. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Its about setting a precedent.

Similar instances in the future will happen and people rely on precedents to make decisions. Like how people are using my example to say your case is also a blacklistable offence.

Its important to make sure the right amount of information is displayed.

18. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Oh im not denying what you described it as I just quoted what you said. I just did not want to unintentionally twist your words and quote something you did not actually say.

it is an MMORPG afterall. everything in the game, down to the numbers we see as damage to our gears is all part of ego and arrogance which makes the game successful.

19. biackcurrent

biackcurrent Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    IGasaiYunoI
    Level:
    You previously claimed that you would return the claymore if you know he's the owner.
    Didn't you already know that he's the owner since you already ss? LOL

Why not just admit that you want to take advantage of others instead of putting yourself in the stand of innocence?
    Of course, it's not against the rule when you loot other's equipment during xferring and sell it back to the OWNER. It's just UNETHICAL.

This issue is on flame because we are all trying our best effort to create a better community but you kinda ruined it.

Ports, Valzer, MrMikiMiki and 21 others like this.
  20. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Hi. I am not trying to deny any of the actions and I am not saying I am innocent.

Fact of the matter is there were three people or should I say characters there at that time and I did not know any of them or know that they all belonged to the same person at that time. I did state that in my report as well.

I merely posted it because others, including yourself asked me to post the screenshot, censoring the names.