Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    I can say for myself that I'm a person who believes that people change.
    If I was in that position, even after everything, I wouldn't want to be hated by 99% of the community.
    I don't know if Saledor is reading all of these messages, or if he cares, but I know he's not a douchebag as a person, not as a mercher or as a player, but as a person.
    Of course, all of this is speaking from my experience, and from other threads I've seen here regarding him. I didn't see he mistreated anybody in a non-royals related topic.
    Call me high in copium but I trust he will make the right decision eventually.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2023
  2. xpeq

xpeq Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: Beppu
    2. REASON: Host LHC bears and every 5 min ask to go to the tower to drop items(apple run ) , also afk for like 2min.
    3. DETAILS: Host LHC bears and every 5 min ask to go to the tower to drop items(apple run), also afk for like 2min just do yourself a falvor and dont run with him or rip apple , rude and dont care at all about other people !
    chat logs :
    https://ibb.co/qDsDY9Q[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2023
    FuznesS and Elie like this.
  3. SirRetro

SirRetro Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SirRetro
    Level:
    Unpopular Opinion:

Sometimes people should be banned for bad behavior and manners.
    If you are really THAT strict about rwt it should be that strict for kind of things like saledor did too.
    Thats not his first rodeo

4. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

As much as I dislike his behavior and find him repulsive, I have to disagree with that take.
    The rules need to be very clear, and what you just described can be weaponized easily in the wrong hands.

In many ways, being called out openly like this, backed with hard evidence while even staff correct your lies - thats worse than being banned in my eyes.
    If you are banned, you at least get to keep your reputation.
    If the community is so overwhelmingly against your behavior, then your gear (including the stolen 29b) is good for nothing.

But hey, he was offered a way out to redeem his reputation and he chose to ignore :D

5. Rukedinashi

Rukedinashi Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lais
    Level:
    Guild:
    Awakening
    1. At the first time we went to tower i dropped items for 20 seconds then we went in.
    2.At the second time i went to equip my int gear cause i was close to leveling up, it was also for 20 seconds but you made it 5 minutes.
    3. You were toxic, asked me for 2 apples and u cursed me in hebrew.

6. xpeq

xpeq Member

Country Flag:
    You can see in the whisper how the whole party says how you on the wrong and you still think you on the right!
    I didnt curse you in hebrew and I didnt type it was 5 min I said it was every 5min and yes even if it is 20 second you dont do it you dont just say tower whenever you want to drop some items or w.e and it wasnt 20 sec you stood 1 min afk inside the map also.
    I`m done arguing this IF YOU LIKE THIS KINDA OF MANERS AT LHC BE MY GUST JOIN HIM :)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2023
  7. Rukedinashi

Rukedinashi Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lais
    Level:
    Guild:
    Awakening
    You mean if i can see in the whispers how toxic u and the party is? Yes i can, and also from what i know Hamor Is A donkey in hebrew and that's how you called me so yes, you did curse me.

8. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

I mean you can just look at how he named the screenshot lol:
    [​IMG]

9. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    As a Jewish guy from Israel I'll correct your assumption by a tiny bit.
    Yes, It means Donkey but In Hebrew If you call somebody a "Hamor" It means you call them an idiot / stupid and etc..

He basically also called you a retard, you can see how he saved the screenshot.

10. Panduh

Panduh Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Since when was gear swapping in LHC when close to leveling a thing? Shouldn't all that washing have been done already?

Brown Sugar, Tobi and Sylafia like this.
  11. MengQian

MengQian Donator

Country Flag:
    I mean... I won't drag down the whole party for my own HP washing, if I'll have to do that during the run especially everyone's apple-ing, I'll definitely ask the members before the 1-hour expedition starts.

You can't expect everyone to follow you.

And yeah, leaving the run is quite toxic.

Imagine rushing tail in HT run and you feel the tail is about to down then suddenly stop attacking + change into INT gears ??
    interesting

Last edited: Nov 26, 2023
    autismax, Valzer, Tobi and 11 others like this.
  12. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    I mean, can you not just quickly change to your washing gear ~20 seconds before you level up and then switch back and help the party again right after (without the need to go to the tower? Just hang on a ladder?)
    However, xpeq you need to get your shit sorted out. A few seconds of your apple was wasted so resort to calling him a retard, among other things?

Bruh :duckwut:

Can't do anything with that report of yours anyway. The screenshot is heavily cropped. I don't even know which character is yours.

Pastax3 and Sylafia like this.
  13. xpeq

xpeq Member

Country Flag:
    Clarification :
    1)He speak hebrew I called him Hamor after he start typing to his friends who on this party in hebrew so I wouldnt understand. so he know it is not a curse world, and the retard isnt inted to be shwoen it how I saved it on my pc didnt inted to call him like that publicly.
    2)He didnt just wash ,he stood there an netpicked what loot to drop so he have space , first time we told him it is wrong we used apple dont do it again,second time was 5 min later he stood afk for 1min maybe more , after I mention it he spamed " tower tower tower " and then the screen shots been taken . so it is not A few seconds of apple . more like a few mins
    3)Im lap2 you dont have to take my word on anything the screenshot here to show how all the party members who some of them his friend I dont know no one in that party( I was last to join ), support me and agree that it is what happen because I dont have any way other then show the logs.
    4)I was under impression some people who run lhc (I do it for long time and know that many people like to min max this hour and not take afkers kindly) might want to avoid running with him , so I posted dont inted you "to do somthing".

14. skete

skete Well-Known Member

IGN:
    skete, 1,2,u
    Guild:
    townstreet
    LMFAO

cobbloaf and xpeq like this.
  15. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    fuck you mori go back to dota

MoriForest, daokevin, Tect and 2 others like this.
  16. Shaaankz

Shaaankz Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shaaankz
    Level:
    Guild:
    stick
    1. IGN: Sokuuu
    2. REASON: Leaving APQ in the middle of 4th run.
    3. DETAILS: Was visibly upset saying the team was too slow for him throughout the PQ then said gtg and left party in the middle of our 4th PQ. Remained online afterwards.
    Upsetting because the whole team lost out on a lot of time and opportunity from that, given we can only run the PQ 4 times a day. Thank you!

17. Gunit

Gunit Donator

Country Flag:
    Is leaving apq a big deal now? You can easily complete as 5 seeing how this was your last run .

18. lxlx

lxlx Donator

IGN:
    awlz
    Guild:
    Create
    It was a chance for him to prove us wrong.

imagine giving such a commanding lecture on moral values, and stating his values with such confidence too, only to turn out being an even bigger scum. hypocrisy at its finest.

@Saledor , you had your chance, thanks for proving us right on the kind of person you are. you deserve all the hate.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2023
  19. Shaaankz

Shaaankz Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shaaankz
    Level:
    Guild:
    stick
    He did so on the rope stage. Meaning we did not have enough bodies for the other stages. It automatically ended the pq and brought us back when he left

20. MitchyD

MitchyD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xLust
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Starlight
    You can complete with 5 on the rope stage.
    There's cloud NPC's on the map that you can talk to in place of Amos.