Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. KillaaRay

KillaaRay Member

IGN:
    KillaaRay
    Hi, I'm the Jr from Starlight that handled the situation. Speaking to both sides of the party, I believe it was communication on both sides of the party. He misunderstood which spot he was supposed to be in for the bottom row in bon. Things escalated after explanation of the bon walking path. (Not sure why it escalated/no SS's) His English is not great and I have informed him the consequences of leaving APQ before four runs.

I am not condoning his actions, but there are always two sides to every story.

MitchyD likes this.
  2. Plu1337

Plu1337 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    U missed the "ea"
    Not 100 for 400k its 100 for 400k ea
    Not 4,000 x 100 = 400,000 its 400,000 x 100 = 40,000,000

Btw its also 39,600,000 mesos dif, not 36m

The player used the quantity selling function. Normally people set a stack as 400k but they set it 1unit priced as 400k in a stack of 100 units, those who doesnt carefully read it will lose money.

Also, people might not happy if i say this but in this situation the buyer also has a fault, when u buy something there is always a promt showed the amount of mesos u have to pay, not reading the message and purchase 40m instead of 400k should be a lesson to learn and move on. Same with those use ls but not notice the ws check box, the more value the item is the more u have to be careful.

After all its not nice to sell like this btw.

:YOTR::YOTR::YOTR::YOTR::YOTR::YOTR::YOTR::YOTR::YOTR:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2023
    RoyalDC likes this.
  3. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    The comment was deleted so I can't really look at it again, but It was "100 for 400,000", it wasn't 1 for 400,000.
    The seller is not at fault, unless It's a game bug he was intentionally abusing.

For full disclosure - I don't know both the seller and the buyer.

4. cremcrem

cremcrem Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    cremcrem
    1. IGN: yasuaoi, casaba, hoshinoarisa, aryastack, leticiaragel
    2. REASON: Taking krex channel
    3. DETAILS:

Long time listener, first time caller - happy to finally contribute to the community blacklist. This person took my krex channel as I was setting up and moving my characters in. I was already in the process, and had 3 of my 7 characters in the map when this person shows up. Even before they enter the map, I tell them with one of my outside characters that the channel is taken, but they proceed to enter anyway. When they're inside, I continue trying to get their attention with my inside character. They respond by hitting the branch a couple times and continue to bring their characters in. At this point, I have the rest of my characters in. They finish hitting the branch and take mapowner.

I decide not to take this transgression lightly and decide to hit krex anyways, as I believe most people would. It may technically be against the rules, but I feel it is justified in this case. AITA?

Evidence that I had characters inside already when they showed up
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    When I first saw this person climbing up the krex jq, I told them the channel was taken with my marksman, clemonade. After they went inside anyways, I started talking to them with my bucc, crembrulee, which was already inside. You can see this after the fact by comparing the two screenshots. My bucc's pov never sees my marksman's message, and my bishop, which was my last character in to go in, never sees my bucc's messages.

Recording of the run. It begins when everyone is already inside. :(

Last edited: Feb 24, 2024
    11063, Tail, CodGhost and 19 others like this.
  5. Casaba

Casaba Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Casaba
    Level:
    Guild:
    Haven
    I dont want to argue with you so much.
    But how can you claim that CH.8 was taken when you in Krex I when I arrived there for 1hr?
    Besides, you DID NOT take the map when you says something like "taken"
    The truth was it was not taken by any one before I take the map.

You can hit that early than me if thing happen like what you said,but you didnt.
    You just behave like ppl suffering from dyslexia, broke the rules, keep attacking the krex and post anyone front of you at there.

OH ,1 more doubtful point
    Why did clock in your video was 2hr59mins if you were really ALL READY and about to start the run?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2023
  6. cremcrem

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    cremcrem
    What do you mean when you say you arrived there for an hour? Are you saying that you were inside for the hour leading up, or that you were sitting at the bottom of the jq for an hour? The truth is that was my second run. I had finished my first run 5 minutes before, and I left a character inside in the interim while I was doing winter dash.

I agree that someone simply saying "taken" doesn't give them any sort of claim over the channel. What I would argue does give them claim over the channel is if they've started moving characters inside. When I said "taken," I was giving you notice of that - you chose to ignore me and go inside anyways, when I already had characters inside. Do you believe that if you go inside a map when people are already inside and hit the tree first, that that fairly gives you claim over the channel?

The clock was 2:59 because you ran in less than one minute after I started moving my characters in. After is after.

7. Casaba

Casaba Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Casaba
    Level:
    Guild:
    Haven
    Yea,yea ,yea, things happen.
    Someone might trust your opinion, krex was taken, my bs appeared just in time, you were an innocent gamer ,all you did today was just counterattack to someone using the rules.

But why can't I choose to fight back if you start the fight?
    Should I take non-evidence declaration and walk away instead of playing by rules?
    I type in '~mapowner' at first time when I found you were saying "taken", and your video shown that was not happen.

'What I would argue does give them claim over the channel is if they've started moving characters inside.'
    So why didnt you just leave instantly when you saw my char at Krex I, or was you hacked the mainprocess so that you canlt see me at there for 1hrs?
    Krex I was taken in your logics, right?I was moved in my char in Krex I for 1hrs.
    You really need to read the rules, or you can write a brandnew version,just like your stories.

And clock will be 2hr 55mins if you really stayed in KrexII for 5mins.
    Just cut this drama, have a good dream sir.

What you can do to avoid dispute: play smooth, plant your char in there ,hit the krex early.
    What you did:post others there when map WAS taken(not by you), ignore the warning attacking the krex ,stolen all the drops.

124123412412341241245123541412.jpg

8. cremcrem

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    cremcrem
    I did not see you sitting in the jq map for an hour because I was inside doing my first run. I never went back to the bottom. You are giving me grief for not seeing you sitting at the bottom when you walked right past me at the top of the map, despite my protest.

Let me make sure I am understanding you correctly. When you saw me inside the map saying the channel was taken, you checked mapowner, and because I didn't have mapowner of the krex map, you felt justified in continuing to move your characters in? Is that right?

Knoxz, HelmetCheck and Sylafia like this.
  9. Casaba

Casaba Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Casaba
    Level:
    Guild:
    Haven
    Sweetie I'm refuting your views about map taking...
    Before the rules applied , usually we need manners to reach an agreement.And when morals not working,we play by rules.
    Obviously we can't done that with moral standards,cuz you were sticking on yours, but I'm not quite with you and your words.
    For example, I don't think sitting in the map without doing anything to avoiding others run the krex was right way playing game, and you were taking it for granted.
    So I dont want to debate with how you think or how I think, our Internet ,your reason nor mine.
    That was nonsense, all we can confirmed was that you broke the rules.
    You do know that what you did might break the rule.
    Yet you did it without thinking and posted that on the forum.
    That means you didnt wants 'Justice' or 'Fair', you just needs to win,no matter in game or at there.When things didn't go your way , you just being perverse and ask for tolerance beyond rules.
    Could survey yourself first before blaming others.
    Besides, the Krex run that disputes arising lasted for 18mins~20mins.But you says you were KrexII for at least 1hr, also makes your grounds untrusted.
    How about we stop here and focus our own business, I just ...enough with logic antinomy.

Some edit for erasing erasing possible confusion:
    I was afk cuz CC could lead to DC these days, especially in a period after login.

10. cremcrem

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    cremcrem
    I understand you do not agree with me on what gives you claim over the krex map. You believe what gives you claim over krex map is ~mapowner. I believe what gives me claim over krex map is being there first. Since you still have not refuted that you saw me sitting outside and telling you that the map was taken, I think it's fair to say that you did see me outside before you went inside.

I never said I was inside the krex map for an hour. I was in there for a little under half an hour before you took the map from me. You're the one who said you were waiting in the jq map for an hour. Does sitting at the bottom of the jq for an hour entitle you to the boss map?

As you pointed out, I was in the map for less than a minute when you went inside. That means I was not just sitting in a new instance of the map blocking and claiming ownership of it. I was actively moving characters in.

HelmetCheck, Tentomon and Sylafia like this.
  11. Casaba

Casaba Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Casaba
    Level:
    Guild:
    Haven
    You've misunderstanding my meaning again, and thats why I dont want debate with you anymore.
    You just glance over my words and extract some of these then combined like it is my confess.
    What I saw was you were framing me just because you didnt get mapowner,and you attacking the boss ,toke the drop, still don't think it's enough, pretend to be a victim there.
    Tell me if your stock in trade was badger someone into agreeing your opinion?

xKyan likes this.
  12. bibz

bibz Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gewn
    Guild:
    Rice
    Basic etiquette in this server is that once you see someone inside the boss map you leave.

doesn’t matter if they have “mapowner” or not

11063, jhaylesy, Tail and 18 others like this.
  13. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
  14. MitchyD

MitchyD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xLust
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Starlight
    Mods please don't delete this.
    It's more thought provoking then the actual blacklist submission.

jhaylesy, hoisanlow, Tentomon and 4 others like this.
  15. Aeronautics

Aeronautics Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    corgi oshiri
    Level:
    nii
    Guild:
    inus
    it's common sense that only ch8 krex drops 8888 rings, obviously

lozy, 11063, jhaylesy and 11 others like this.
  16. MitchyD

MitchyD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xLust
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Starlight
    So that's why I keep getting 1111 rings in channel 1?
    Good to know.

chuckfan581 and Tentomon like this.
  17. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    Van gogh would like to get an autograph due to this amazing masterpiece of an art.

18. Casaba

Casaba Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Casaba
    Level:
    Guild:
    Haven
    As I mentioned before, due to unknown reasons (such as the new version client updated), my clikent always runs the risk of DC after change channel (and I have tried many ways, such as disable smega, disable critical number, and diusable the system clock). Finally found a way ,that was afk at 1 specific line for a period of time before starting playing(DC happens ,but wont cause much losses).

What's happening here is very interesting, fm campers won't be blamed (I was tired of dealing with them before last time afk), and many people are saying "you need competition to get it", and the creators of this theme approved that. But now they seem to have either remained silent or changed their standards, in that things small like chance of obtain 1360 from kerning gacha.

Instead, members of the same gulid who insist "etiquette" stand out.

Even as the player involved, I cannot be 100% certain who entered the map first(but I do know who takes the map), the jury handed down his decision.

I dont think that was a goood way to fulfill 'justice', it's just wishful thinking among stakeholders.

19. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Seems pretty clear that it was cremcrem there first. You clearly know that too. You just did not want to CC, cause you were worried that your own technical problems would cause you DC. It's not cremcrem's fault that you have technical difficulties. You should have just either (1) risked CC'ing or (2) gave up on Krex for today.

You do deserve to be blacklisted over this, for taking the map, and for your absolute refusal to accept that you were in the wrong, and then whinging about it here in the way that you have.

20. Casaba

Casaba Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Casaba
    Level:
    Guild:
    Haven
    Misinterpretation once again.
    From beginning to end, I just don't want to take responsibility for things I can't be sure about, because I really don't know who entered the map first, therefore I type in ~mapowner, hit the nose when not taken confirmed.
    I'm telling you I was following the rulesto protect my own right, yet you just blame me with supposition.
    If you insist, so be it.