Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    In my opinion, he refunded you so maybe I don't have to add him to the list, but your post should stay up for the simple reason that if he ends up scamming someone, I can link his blacklist entry to your post as well.
    This whole "problem with internet connection/antivirus/blackout" excuse most of these people use could be legit, but it happens so often I can't help but feel it's often bullshit at this point.

Could it happen? Yes.
    Is it weird that nearly every time someone is attempting to leech scam, they just so happen to get a blackout/problem with internet/antivirus within 10 minutes of starting the leech? Also yes. What are the odds of that happening so often, you know? :thonk: :confused:

Tentomon and NoOneSafe like this.
  2. NoOneSafe

NoOneSafe Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NoOneSafe
    Could it happen? Yes.
    Is it weird that nearly every time someone is attempting to leech scam, they just so happen to get a blackout/problem with internet/antivirus within 10 minutes of starting the leech? Also yes. What are the odds of that happening so often, you know?

This is my reasoning for suspicion. Ive had issues with antivirus in the past as well but they usually happen on or shortly after startup in my experience, not after playing the game for some time.

Knoxz and Tentomon like this.
  3. CherryBear

CherryBear Active Member

I bought leech from him a couple days ago. He dc'd twice during that hour but always came back after about 5-10 mins and made up for the lost time. I think he might just be having some connection issues. Probably shouldn't be selling leech though until he gets it sorted out.

NoOneSafe and Tentomon like this.
  4. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Update:
    Player Safezone have appealed to be removed from the list. He has been removed.

BLACKLIST RULES
    4. First-time offenders may appeal for removal from the blacklist in good faith.

Thanks for your input. I will refrain from putting this player on the list. I do agree though, they should get the issue sorted out. Even if not blacklist worthy, it's a real bother for both himself and for other players if this happens often.

nomade and NoOneSafe like this.
  5. minions

minions Donator

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: ETigaIBs
    2. REASON: Trolling APQ by leaving me after 1 run making me unable to do any more APQ that day.
    3. DETAILS: It was Ellie's path guide for the bonus stage. As a warrior, I told the party before starting that I couldn't do number 3 or 4 as I would not be able to get 5 boxes.
    We had 2 bishops in the party so it wasn't a problem for 2 magicians to take numbers 3 and 4.
    But, the party leader, ETigaIBs started the PQ without changing the order. So we did the run and I told them after this run I would like to change, but no response was given.
    1st run finished so I left the party asking to invite me back to fix the order. He/she tried to change it but couldn't manage to change it. So ETigaIBs let me change the order but one of the party member wasn't responding to my invite.
    Then ETigaIBs left me and went on to do APQ with 5 people.

This has affected me by not being able to sell apples which are worth roughly 70m per each day.
    I could not participate anymore APQ this day because that would affect the other party.

See the screenshot for proof.
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Kirimori

Kirimori Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: Frothin / SlSENOR
    2. REASON: Harassment
    3. DETAILS:

I am minding my own business, selling dinner at 6m while buying at 4m or 5m as part of trade while I am selling apples at 7m each. This player Frothin was shouting in fm to buy apples at 6.5m each.

Prior to that, I recalled that he was using SLSENOR to shout B>apples at 6.5m each for about 5-15mins and keep sitting around my character with a giant ducky chair. I ignored him by moving my character away from time to time, as I am not keen to deal at his price. I only realised they are the same person after I told my friend about this incident. Also, if it is frustrating and urgent, why don't use owl to buy?

Frothin said to me "Estella should change name to Highballer" and started being very offensive and I was unwilling to sell and hence we did not trade each other. It cannot justify or gives him entitlement on treating me with offensiveness on how I price my things. I told him that the apples were obtained before apq patch and there are buyers at 7m for it.

He replied "dinner 6m?" "lmao". Since I do have buyer who bought dinner at 6m and also others who actually said "B>dinner 6m" or "B>dinner 7m" earlier ago, I replied "and someone bought it".

He replied "cool" and did not want to stop at that, he continued coming at me and replied "go find them". I told him "deal with it its already sold".

I already sold 4 apples at 7m each where someone else offered 6.7m and mega-ed to buy 100 at 6.8m each. So I wanted to explain that this is within market price since some people bought it, and the price is not like 10m per dinner set or 9m per onyx apple right?

So he went like "wow pro" and "go away". I replied him "you go away? lol" and "you are finding fault here". Why must I be the one to leave the FM as no one owns it and its a free-for-all map to buy or sell things? His next reply is "this is harassment" and "and ur harassing". I was caught by surprise, is this pot calling the kettle black and now acting like a victim instead? How is this that I am harassing him when he was the one picking on me? Because I justified my pricing and how there are actual buyers? Or because I am not willing to lower my price to 6.5m for his convenience?

He initiated this entire conversation kept coming at me lines after lines, and cannot be okay that there are buyers who can accept the price?

This happened in Channel 1 Free Market Entrance. This incident has made me feel very uncomfortable and have caused some mental distress. Telling me to change my name and go away in FM over a 6m dinner and 7m apple is ridiculous, he can owl his own apples if I am said to be "overcharging on everything" to prove his own theory correct as merchants would've been cheaper than whatever I am pricing in Channel 1 FM.

Attached Files:

noxomi, RoyalDC, Tentomon and 6 others like this.
  7. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    7m is not even a highball offer. A price guide I just checked still say apples are worth around 7m. Highballing would be like - you know an apple is 6-7m, so you sell it for 14m to a newbie that don't know the price of apples yet.

@jhaylesy why are you being an ass? :confused:

8. aureliuslei

aureliuslei Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Just because someone doesnt want to sell apples at your desired price doesnt give you the greenlight to harass people lmaoo:confused: basic manners

9. jhaylesy

jhaylesy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SLSENOR
    Level:
    Guild:
    Degens
    Hey,

It's pretty clear that it wasn't a highball offer, I was just trying to have banter. I didn't actually think this person was taking the conversation seriously until the point one of her friends, TickTockTick, Tele'd on me while selling UWU2 Leech, by that point I had forgotten this person IGN to try and resolve any issues.

I do appologise for offending you Estella.

mannypacman likes this.
  10. Kirimori

Kirimori Member

Country Flag:
    SLSENOR / Frothin, you are apologising only because the screenshots were sufficient to prove that you were the one harassing me and you do not want to be put on the Community Blacklist over some small fry in the game based on your carelessness this time. You just want to get away with this, like how you MIGHT already had with other players like me. It cannot undo the impact you have caused.

I called you out on your actions based on the level of mental distress you have caused for me over a difference of 500k of apple pricing and you may or might have already caused the same level of discomfort for other players regardless in the past or in near future in many different ways, I do not know where this attitude will take you.

This is neither good-humored or friendly, and it does not measure up to what "banter" is when you asked a stranger to change her name to Highballer for 7m apples when it is within market rate, go away in a Channel 1 FM which no one owns, and "calling this a harassment" to sound threatening to me by acting like a victim.

Are you going to "have a banter" and end up with a "this is harassment and ur harassing" with every person who sells dinner at 6m and apples at 7m?

Should every player you don't know, NOT "take the offensive conversation seriously" just because you "don't"? So with your same context, you are trying to say that anything said in the game cannot be expected to / be taken seriously, then why people could get banned for making certain statements in the game and even when claimed to be a "joke"? You certainly do not sound like you are "joking" with the above screenshots.

I do not even know you, we are not even friends, and I know I do not "have a banter" with strangers in the game.

Also, it STILL does not seem like "banter" when you were being very passive-aggressive and rude consistently and kept coming at me or pestering me over a 500k difference in apples.

xKyan, roozit, noxomi and 6 others like this.
  11. SlingyBoi

SlingyBoi Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Chadethy
    While I understand where you are coming from, this is a middle school-tier interaction and is in no way worthy of a Blacklist entry. You tried selling at a higher price than what they deemed acceptable to them, they decided to give you shit and try to get you to sell for a slightly lower price and you got offended; this isn't uncommon in the FM sphere. I have had countless people give me shit about my prices to try and get me to lower them and I do not expect it to stop:

"you're a special kind of snowflake to sell those goggles for over 3b, huh"
    "you'll never sell that 16 watt bfc for that price youre fucking dreaming"
    "that 2/22 khanjar isn't worth more than 1b, why the fuck are you even getting offers lmao"
    "crazy rat if you think im buying a WS for 510m, fuck off"

Rude? Yes. Sleezy? Yes. Do I take offense to it? Absolutely not. I ignore the messages and move on. To go as far as to throw something like this on the Blacklist just doesn't seem like a proportionate response.

Frothin may have been the initial instigator, however you fired right back. In your screenshots, Frothin mentions "changing your name to highballer", which you reply with "dont be salty about price." From then on, there are several guild messages, a level up message, and a couple of FM advertisements in the chat, before you are the very next person to continue the interaction between you two with your unnecessary justification. To me, Frothin looked done with the interaction until that comment. I am not saying what you did was wrong, however you held the door open for them to continue.

Personally, I think this way too overdramatic of a statement. Frothin's actions should not be ones to cause intense mental distress and alarm.

"change your name to highballer" does measure up to the definition of banter... Do you seriously think Frothin was legitimately telling you to spend money to change your name to Highballer over a 500k difference in apple prices? Come on now...

Frothin didn't realize you would take such an interaction so offensively and apologized to you publicly on this thread. To me, the matter is resolved.

12. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    While I do agree with you that the SlSENOR action might not be blacklist-worthy (to me), choosing how to react to the matter is a personal choice, and it differs from your point of view. There's nothing wrong with speaking out, and I think it's a perfectly reasonable response from Kirimori to file a blacklist entry on whoever tries to harass her in the game.

noxomi, Saledor, mannypacman and 4 others like this.
  13. jubo

jubo Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    jubo/Zuci
    ign : RosaliaPH
    Reason : Ruin APQ Run
    Details : RosaliaPH didnt respect the bon map after u ask her 3 times if she know's elie's bon map even before u add her and she respond yes she knows
    then i tell her to make sure that she's blue in bonus witch is bottom of bottom
    then when spawn she went to top hit number 5 top mid boxes
    then she came back down hit other boxes in bottom
    and loot other apples then after some blames
    she just made some provocations and refused to continue
    upload_2024-1-27_10-20-52.png
    for real tired of this kind of ppl
    i APQ 5time a day making all what i can to make sure everyone hits his boxes
    no place for drama
    even when i see drama's between others i even give my own apples even when i am not involved in apq drama's
    in goal to avoid APQ drama's cause i fucking hate it
    soo all my goal is to save u all from such a APQ drama with RosaliaPH
    i even asked her 3 times before if she know's elie's bon map and she respond me yes she knows just to avoid drama's

14. Knoxz

Knoxz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Leavings
    Guild:
    Versatile
    i think you mean the guy MyCrazyheal and also the same person as MyCrazyLuk

15. aureliuslei

aureliuslei Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Does that mean i can throw a few snarky comments to sellers that i personally deem are selling items at a higher price then usual (even when they are not)? Cause i wouldnt want to be called a highballer everytime im tryna sell apples for 7m

noxomi, Saledor, Tentomon and 4 others like this.
  16. Stryn

Stryn Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I'm sorry for your inconvenience by SLSENOR (Frothin). I had a bad experience from this player too. Actions of lies and bs with bad manners. Anyway, Free Market is an open space and selling dinner for 6m isn't a wrong thing to do. Staying away from him is reccommended.
    I'm sorry for your inconvenience by SLSENOR (Frothin). I had a bad experience from this player too. Actions of lies and bs with bad manners. Anyway, Free Market is an open space and selling dinner for 6m isn't a wrong thing to do. Staying away from him is reccommended.

Tentomon and Kirimori like this.
  17. Kirimori

Kirimori Member

Country Flag:

Don’t apply your own expectations on others to act or think like you.

While you may be comfortable with tolerating disrespect and rudeness, it is important to recognise that others should not be compelled to accept or tolerate such behaviors.

Players don't need to feel intense “level of mental distress” to call someone out on their actions of harassment and toxicity.

The overdramatic one is the one who run into a truck and say the truck lang-gah (bang) him.

noxomi, Saledor, mannypacman and 4 others like this.
  18. itu

itu Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItuHunter
    this is pretty ridiculous the blacklist is clearly for people who steal, deceive and are a liability to have around not some banter in fm

19. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    I think that there is something deeper than him just acting like an ass.

I just want to say that the interaction itself is quite childish (from SLSENOR side) and shouldn't have happened, but your reaction to the situation is not to the situation itself, but something beyond that.

That's just me making assumptions, but you can't let stuff out on a player who yeah, acted in a minor way of toxicity, but he doesn't deserve all of this.

You mention "mental distress", so I really don't think it's the players 100% fault for your situation. getting called a "highballer" in-game is not a reason to feel that way (unless there is a unique mental state for X reason, or something similar to the Peter Pan syndrome) and I think that the said player is getting much more "Fire" towards him without really deserving it.

I'd recommend letting it go, as it's not a recurring issue with this particular player, and it's nothing major, and also, he apologized.

To be completely clear - I don't know any of the sides to the story, but I see that you are not upset just because of this small interaction with said player.

P.S: If I was wrong in any of the things I've mentioned in this message - I apologize.
    This message was not sent to harm / disrespect by any means.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2024
  20. Marcheva

Marcheva Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Marchevai
    Level:
    Realistically, this situation has been blown out of proportions, but equally should be seen from an appropriate view. One of the things that I hate is the idea of someone hiding behind the guise of a conversation being made out as "Banter" or a "joke". Do I think that Frothin or SISENOR deserves a Blacklist for this? No. Yet a warning should be in place as acting like an ass to someone you do not know is behavior that shouldn't be tolerated. Yes, banter is fine between people who are friends or associates, but you do not know how an individual will interpret your comments when you have had no interaction with them. At the end of the day it should just be a learning experience that some will take comments more harshly than others, but if you do not learn from this then yes, you are deserving of being added to the blacklist for continually being disrespectful/toxic.