Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. NANI1

NANI1 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NANI1
    Level:
    Guild:
    Playboys
    wow all my years of playing i didnt know this

Jaml, NehZu and chuckfan581 like this.
  2. veen11

veen11 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Mandikana
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms/Newp
    but i swear she saw my reply, cuz she was using another char, and i was using another char that she cannot sure its me also. even before i got ignored from 1st smega, i havent known that was her. thats not true she ignored me cuz i got blacklisted by her. its "another reason", as her basic attitude.
    and, as u can see when i apologized to her on my forum profile, she ignored(or evaded) my reply, ofc i think its regardless of my behaivor in this situation, but it proves her consistent attitude.

actually i really dont care about someone hates me or getting 3days ban from "obert" harassment, just i dont like being misunderstood. thats why i replied her well-made scripts, actually i could just ignore this situation as she did.

I should apologize if someone was harmed by me, but someone should think about complaining of food poisoning because ate slightly bitter chocolate.

ill welcome any resolution.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
    frozenrain likes this.
  3. veen11

veen11 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Mandikana
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms/Newp
    of course, i know ignoring from recruiting is quite normal as u say.
    but....

1. that was not situation from mass pm, cuz she consistently used R> smega after i sent whisper to her, even others in her pt used smega for her.

2. i thought cuz my 2nd shad has low level, but i could prove that my range is quite good(or better) as average 180+levels. so i waited her pm

3. actually i pm-ed to her another pt member("A" idk his ign).
    cuz A used recruiting smega instead her also. A said like "ur level is low", so i said my range is quite good for joining her pt with proving my gears. then A said, "then u should ask her", so thats why i pmed to her again, until getting reply.

4. Among them, my friend received the reply and entered the party. even still had 1 more slot for pt.

thats why i felt bad, felt malice.

frozenrain likes this.
  4. Pancako

Pancako Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PancakeSwap
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kamuna
    Maybe she not replying you was rude, whether she could see your PM or not. All you needed to do was just look for another party. You cannot control how a person responds to you, but you can control how you respond to that person/situation.

For me, you instigated it when you decided to respond to her 'no response'. If I behaved like you every time someone didn't reply my message, I'd probably be on this blacklist MANY times too.

Idk what people expect in this game, you don't know the person behind the character you're interacting with. If you wanna do something like defame someone, whatever mess happens after that is a response you warranted. Try doing it to Mr. "For The Community", you'll never hear the end of it.

Don't want trouble? Don't go looking for trouble. Courtesy and good manners is something that is appreciated, but should not be expected from EVERYONE.

EivenOwo, Kurose, nyannko777 and 5 others like this.
  5. MengQian

MengQian Donator

Country Flag:
    So the smokescreen actually did the emotional damage on players , regardless of veen11 was on her blacklist after that.

Seems like veen11 knew he was trolling and had learned his lesson.

Not a big deal (shrug)

Not a big deal here as well, she chose to ignore and not even giving a response like "found / full " , if i got a defame from that i would "personally" not fight back.
    etumimi got her views on blacklisting / ignoring players, while veen11 got his thoughts on defaming the player ( once ) if he felt not respected, i think they were both fine.

So does the player etumimi's words got protected by ToC? "Oh i resquest not to see you so you better not shown in the map im at , or imma blacklist you and people gonna help me "
    upload_2024-3-5_16-46-7.png
    Maybe her... kawaii ?

TL; DR :
    " V casted smokescreen that made E felt uncomfortable and then E blacklisted V as well as wrote a paragraph on V's page"
    " V replied that knowing he was trolling and apologized"
    " E blacklisted V so V shudn't have disturbed E anymore (?!) "
    " E megafoned for a party and V wished to join on his mule but didnt get a reply"
    " V defamed E and then got IGN megafoned out while E refused to communicate at all, but it's V's fault cuz he was already blacklisted and warned (?!?!) "

The reason why i stated 1 by 1 is because, as a normal player like they are, i can smell the bias u have on them, i do know and respect people have their preferences on things and humankind, but as a Staff member shouldnt you be more neutral when discussing about something like this?

veen11 was merely trying to join a LHC party, he rage defamed the host by not getting replied on his unblacklisted mule , i think it was just fair...
    etumimi refused to talk or reached an agreement that led this incident ending like this , tbh they both didnt break any rule or did anything bad , can just stop here since etumimi herself doesnt want to have a resolution with him LOL

conclusion: veen11 on the blacklist just by giving 1 defame

PaPaPaBear, jinlee95, Immer and 18 others like this.
  6. Reflexive

Reflexive Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PotatoHotdog
    Guild:
    Google
    I personally think this whole thing is kind of blown out of proportions and none of what was presented seems blacklist worthy. It seems better that the two players just steer clear of each other completely from this point onwards (This is my opinion ofc)

I also kind of dislike some trends here where it's not so much seeing if players should be blacklisted but rather just calling out people for things they dislike, even for something as little as a single defame (not talking about this smoking incident specifically)

Immer, 350am, Puff2153 and 3 others like this.
  7. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sena
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    Idk about it all but my gut feeling would be to stay away from people who appear too frequently on the blacklist (be it reported or reportee) :chillin:

Immer, Miruru, hazududu and 14 others like this.
  8. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Me coming back on this:
    Frame 6.png

Laps likes this.
  9. MitchyD

MitchyD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xLust
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Starlight
    Now that's a spicy take.

Geto likes this.
  10. etumimi

etumimi Donator

IGN:
    MInaiinsky
    Level:
    絵師
    Guild:
    Miuchi
    1. This is a little different, so I'll list in order what happened to me
      I was being persistently SMOKED by him even before I left a comment on his FORUM ACOUNT. I was uncomfortable because he would do it for days. One time he smoked me as usual and I was watching him at the time. As soon as it happened I told him to stop with a character named etumimi. However, he did not return my pm so I commented directly to the forum.
      He then replied with a message of apology saying he didn't mean it, and I confirmed his reply and forgave him for his actions, but he remains on my own blacklist (which is not an in-game blacklist), because I want nothing to do with him. I don't know why his comment was deleted and he only has a picture of that reply, but as you can see from my very first post, his reply of apology exists and I remembered it because I confirmed it.
      He probably know my IGN at this time and I told him that I don’t want anything to do with him.
      I kept saying this happened in last August.
      As others have said, sometimes PMs are not returned for various reasons. I don't mean to be rude, but I have had experiences in the past that my pm’s getting ignored/ignoring someone’s pm.
      I’ve seen both shadowers fm, at that time im not 100% those 2 are the same person but I’d like to lower the chance that I might be playing with someone that I don’t want to get involved with.
      And as a result of my continued ignoring him, he sought me out and came to lower my FAME. I am outraged at the actions of someone who has gone out of his way to find me ingame just to lower my FAME. I have two clients on so I saw this happaned. I was so angry here that I sent him a pml to the second shadower and told him not to lower my FAME. (I apologize for the cussing in Japanese).
      He didn’t reply after that, and I was still angry, so I smegad about it. I used a word I shouldn't have used at the end of a sentence. I apologized again.
      I told him that I no longer want to be involved with the past. If he promises not to get involved in the future, I have nothing more to say.
      As the person who replied above concluded, the basic premise is that I was harassed by him for days (which I found offensive), he was not blacklisted because he lowered my FAME!
      As others have said I am at the center of these incidents for some reason. So when I’m recruiting for boss run I’d check if the ign is on my blacklist or the community blacklist. This is being done by asking other guild members to check with me. I also limit the number of people on my friendlist to prevent something like this from happening. I normally ignores any friend request because I’m taking every precaution possible.
      Please excuse my remarkably poor English

Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
    Noctiluca, RoyalDC and Aeronautics like this.
  11. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I will compensate for your lost fame by giving you a fame up next time I see you, M'lady.

12. Casaba

Casaba Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Casaba
    Level:
    Guild:
    Haven
    So if there was any possibility redo smoke screen, make it only visible to the players that affected by that skill?

13. Reflexive

Reflexive Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PotatoHotdog
    Guild:
    Google
    Even if there is, I don't think this should be of any priority..... There's basically no upside for spending time doing this

it's also kind of off topic as it's not so much a discussion on whether smoking is toxic or not (personally think the majority are indifferent to being smoked anyways)

14. Casaba

Casaba Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Casaba
    Level:
    Guild:
    Haven
    还真是

15. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    Just @ me next time

AshPile, Tail, Galoc and 4 others like this.
  16. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    It's fair if you feel she should reply to you, but we cannot force for such matters, especially if she still thinks you were harassing you - the misunderstanding should be clarified first
    (그녀가 당신에게 대답해야 한다고 생각한다면 공평하지만, 우리는 그러한 문제에 대해 강요할 수 없습니다. 특히 그녀가 여전히 당신을 괴롭힌다고 생각하는 경우 - 오해를 먼저 명확히 해야 합니다.)

veen11 likes this.
  17. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Will be responding in Chinese as well since you seem to be misrepresenting my replies above

Asking how veen11 would like to resolve the matter is not a bias, etumimi has made her stance clear (she does not wish to interact with him)

From veen11 POV, he would like to get a reply when whispering players for megaphones such as boss party recruitment, that is a fair point (although I think it's hard to achieve)

From etumimi POV, she does not wish to have any contact with veen11 due to previous interaction

And here are the points I would like to emphasize
    - I am not saying veen11 should be blacklisted for the single defame
    - I am not saying etumimi must reply to veen11
    - I am saying the initial misunderstanding should be resolved if veen11 hopes etumimi would reply, at least some chances of it

If you believe I am still biased to any of them, you may point it out by quoting my words

問veen11想如何解決這件事並不是偏見,etumimi已經明確表態了(她不想跟他互動)

從veen11的POV來看,他希望在boss招募等(megaphone)能得到玩家的回复,這是一個合理的觀點(雖然很難難實現)

從 etumimi POV 來看,由於先前的互動,她不希望與 veen11 有任何聯係

這是我想強調的幾點
    - 我並不是說 veen11 應該因為單單一個 defame 而被列入黑名單
    - 我並不是說 etumimi 必須回覆 veen11
    - 我是說如果 veen11 希望 etumimi 能夠回覆的話,最初的誤會應該得到解決,才可能有機會

如果您認為我仍然對他們中的任何一個人有偏見,您可以 quote 我

As "kawaii" means cute, I don't know where you are going with this
    由於 “kawaii” 是 可愛的意思,我不懂這個在幹嘛

I am open to criticism if someone feels I am being biased in certain replies, but you would need to quote my words that were being biased

RoyalDC likes this.
  18. veen11

veen11 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Mandikana
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms/Newp
    all good, i dont hate her. i forgave her long ago already while defaming her. (its rly not sarcasticing)

thank you for reply using my native language.

x3heybee likes this.
  19. MitchyD

MitchyD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xLust
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Starlight
    I don't think this matter should have been handled publicly.
    I don't consider the actions of either party blacklist worthy ( at least in terms of the community )
    Personal and Guild Blacklist are obviously enforceable in such matters but involving the community because you couldn't follow your own advice of 'ignoring' the player feels a bit hypocritical.

itu, Sylafia, OnlyFrans and 3 others like this.
  20. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    etumimi has already reached out to the player via forum profile previously
    https://royals.ms/forum/members/veen11.45728/#profile-post-27276

I am not sure if veen11 intended this way, but his reply seems to suggest that any further "ignore" would get the same response (defame)

Community Blacklist or Report Abuse should be the last resort upon communication breakdown, which is what has happened here