URGENT

Discussion in 'Community' started by thedarkest, Mar 5, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedarkest

thedarkest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    IGN: thedarkest
    Problem: Don't know how but accidentally dropped my Sky ski while equipping my basket to hit the boxes faster.... i'm in apq right with party members... No one is accepting to take it ... but i saw someone took it...
    We're in the place that is right b4 bonus part... PLEASE URGENT... i have ss of the pt members.

Edit: Since all party members have sent a full vide of their inventory in the apq, it's obvious that ''DipeSlice '' from Toxic guild took it.... When I wanted a video from him , he left and went offline

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
    11063 and RoyalDC like this.
  2. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    We have found out the one who took it... One of us suggested to send a video of their inventory via discord... All accepted except the one we all suspected ..... And all sent video but '' DipeSlice'' jsut left and went offline..... PLEASE HELP

3. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    His guild is Toxic

mrMisunderstood likes this.
  4. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    All sent me a video in the apq.... he didn't send and left and went offline.... i got all other's inventory video but his... Isn't this enough evidence?

ccn likes this.
  5. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    He doesn't have to prove/ send you anything :(

lozy and Knoxz like this.
  6. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    The other members hadn't too... thanks to the other PT members it's been proved that he took it

7. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Sorry for your loss but I think

- There isn't any concrete evidence that the person took it.
    - Even if they did take it, they're not necessarily obligated to return it.
    - This isn't something that GM or staff would typically get involved in.

Good luck and I sincerely hope you'll get your Sky Ski back.

8. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    Unfortunately there is nothing we can really do about that situation from a Staff's perspective. :( I'm really sorry about your item, maybe you could try asking them nicely to return it?

Additionally that guy who was commenting on the 'joined today' account is a known ban evader. So when I nuked him it deleted all of his comments. ~f18 (for once he was being genuine and trying to help somebody out) I'm really sorry about that! I tried to restore them for the sake of the conversation, but I can't.

9. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    I'm deeply sorry to hear that the Staff can't do anything about the incident. But once, a gm told me that this game was for entertaining. In other way, this means that GMs' another duty is to keep the game entertaining for all palyers.Now, some players' acts make the game less entertaining. In this situation, the GMs should do everything to keep the game entertaining for all players. It is obvious that the incident I've gone through makes the game less entertaining for me and for many those who went through the same situation.

All in all, in my opinion, I think GMs must have a solution for these kind of situations.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
  10. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    Dear Nerzu,

I don't agree with you because:
    - To punish somebody, a concrete evidence is not a must according to law. Deduction is another way of proving something. But I believe I have enough evidence. As I've stated above, I have all the other members' inventory video. They sent the video in the apq that's why it was impossible to hide the spear. Just the thief didn't not send the video. So, we can deduce from his act and the videos that that player is the one who took it

- I don't agree with your second point. There are some rules that you are forced to obey by laws ( written rules). But some rules are not written but as a human-being, you have to act in that way. For example, if you find 100k dollars ( and no one can prove that you have taken it ), you don't have to turn it in. But as a human being you have to return it since it's something you have not earned by working for it.

- Your 3rd point: I firmly believe that GMs should get involved in this kind of situations if there is enough evidence to prove this kind of act. Why? Because I spend my days/months to get that Ski. So there is a great deal of effort. No one's efford should be wasted like this.

Thank you

RoyalDC likes this.
  11. Pancako

Pancako Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PancakeSwap
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kamuna
    I saw you smega-ing in game earlier, so it was about this.

Tbh dropping an item by accident has happened to me a few times, idk how i did it but I just dropped the chair i was sitting on, or something while i was shifting through my inventory.

Unfortunately, whether you have evidence that he took the item or not, he's not obliged to return it to you. Why? Because it was a human error. The world can't take into account the amount of money/time/effort you spent on the thing you lost.

Sure, it would be nice if he did return it, but under no circumstance is he obliged to do so. If he says no, he can choose to keep it.

It's not like he stole it from you, you dropped it. Same incident happened when someone was drop transferring items between characters recently and forgot to pick up his item.

The GM can't un-drop your item for you. Don't blame the person who took it, maybe the sky ski just disappeared, either way, nobody has to go out of their way to do anything. Shit happens.

lozy, jackiejie, Panduh and 3 others like this.
  12. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    On your idea of '' Why Because it was a human error. ''... Bro I don't agree with this sentence. Let's assume that a guy walking in the street has dropped his wallet and you saw it.... what is a person's duty? Take it and give it to the owner. But according to your own statement one can say that '' the guy should have put it more safe, so it is his mistake not mine. I can own this wallet. ''.... So it's obvious that this is not right or moral.... that's why I believe in God that's why I believe in Hell&Heaven cause the laws made by the human can't punish all mistakes but God does! That's why we were tought:
    - Don't lie
    - Don't take sth that doesn'T belong to you
    cuz nothing replaces with dignity and honor

Thank for you reply! Happy Mapling

RoyalDC likes this.
  13. Zayum

Zayum Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Zayum
    Level:
    Guild:
    Toxic
    Hi. Toxic Guild leader here.. It is unfortunate that this has happened to you.

But i just want to say, even though Dipeslice was in my guild while this happened, he doesnt represent Toxic as a whole and for whoever else reads this.
    Please do not bash my other members for this event but bash me instead or let out your anger and frustration towards me.

I have talked to TheDarkest and Dipeslice in game and we will try to come up with a solution..

I apologize to anyone that was involved..

14. 11063

11063 Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Guild:
    Totoro
    I hope that you are able to recover your item… Really crappy that such a mistake happened, I know the feeling. :(

15. Pancako

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PancakeSwap
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kamuna
    Can you get DipeSlice to confirm if he DID pick up the ski? that would really give the OP some closure

NehZu likes this.
  16. Pancako

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PancakeSwap
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kamuna
    I've dropped my wallet twice, I never got it back both times. I even had my stuff stolen from me right under my nose. If that doesn't tell you about the world, Idk what. You cannot just force your beliefs on other people, it's your stance, not his.

If he returns it, count yourself fortunate that you don't have to pay the price for your mistake.

If you don't get it back, take it as a lesson to be more careful and aware of what you do.

17. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    Not getting back your wallet doesn't mean the who took has done something right. It still makes the taker a thief If he knew or could find the owner or never tried to reach the owner. So, that guy is still a thief whether you get your wallet back or not. In my case, the owner of Ski is known, so this is enough to tell him that that guy is a thief.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2024
  18. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Sometimes lag (of the computer/client, not connection) can cause items to accidentally be dropped. Some people are just naturally more clumsy than others.

@thedarkest so sorry this happened to you - it really sucks that we have people like that in Royals. Wish we could just have a list of people who think this kind of behaviour is OK, so that those of us who do not like it can simply avoid interacting with those people.

11063, Geto and RoyalDC like this.
  19. RoyalDC

RoyalDC Well-Known Member

After seeing this situation being broadcasted via smega, I was curious about the events that took place. Unfortunately we can all agree that under the ToS, once you drop an item, you lose ownership of said item. However, after learning what actually happened by talking with those involved, I think the original owner is leaving out some very important details in this post.

1. this situation took place right before entering the bon during the 3rd run of APQ
    2. thedarkest accidently dropped his 126 att sky ski (valued at over 10b) while trying to consume mobility pots. he was doing this perhaps because there was no haster in the party
    3. probably due to his inventory window blocking his view, he didn't realize he had dropped his most valuable piece of equipment
    4. dipeslice then swiftly and silently swooped in to loot the item before everyone began entering Amos' treasure chamber
    5. after the bonus stage was completed, thedarkest opens his inventory to unequip his fruit knife to see his sky ski is missing
    6. After asking the other members, it's determined that dipeslice looted the weapon and is now mysteriously offline
    7. The 4th run cannot be completed due to the party's lack of one member who has not logged in after several minutes

So apart from taking the item and not returning it back (as anyone with a sense of morals would for their leader in the APQ party, dipeslice logs out before the runs were completed). By the way, this act alone is blacklistable.

And here we find ourselves again with another shitty situation that looks similar to what Saledor did. Why is it becoming so common to see a player trade in their morals to excuse themselves for not returning a someone's valuable item? We're all adults here so there's no excuse for such childish behavior.

The thief clearly left because of the item they stole. It wouldn't make any sense to hold on to it during the 4th run since it would make thedarkest unable to attack the boss or any mobs with dragon roar during the PQ.

I suggest the original owner do his best to work with the leader of Toxic so that he can negotiate with this individual. If a deal cannot be met, the rest of the community should be alerted to dicesplice as this truly "toxic" behavior is unacceptable and really ruins quality of life for other players in the server.

20. Pancako

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PancakeSwap
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kamuna
    Everything you're saying is correct, from a moral standpoint. Indeed if DipeSlice did loot the OP's ski intentionally and not return it, then yes, his behaviour is truly unacceptable. Does he deserve to be blacklisted? Yes, even just from the APQ behaviour alone.

I just feel there are such unrealistic expectations of others in terms of morality when it comes to this server. Wanna curb this behaviour completely? Make it a bannable offense. Put it into TOS. Nobody can steal from anyone anymore.

You and I both know that these things are unrealistic, as much as it sucks, and we want to bring these sort of "toxic" people to justice.

The same can be interpreted through multiple scenarios, such as someone mispricing an item in their fm shop, or selling something too cheap and finding out its value later. The issue here is there wasn't an external force here that made the OP do what he did. Ideally you never EVER want to be punished for a mistake you made, however, sometimes it happens. Not everyone you meet is of good character. Not everyone is here to "relive their nostalgia, have fun and make good memories". Why is it so common? Because it's always been this way. As long as people are people, you will always end up meeting a bad apple, or two, or twenty.

Even someone like Saledor who brags about making a ton of mesos from APQ, being a stand up guy, and being "for the community", has the audacity to keep the Perf Claymore. This simply shows that no matter where you are, online, offline, there will always be shitty people around that are akin to toxic scum in a stagnant pool.

For me it's simple, if the OP cannot get his Sky Ski back, all he needs to do is accept the fact that he made a mistake, instead of standing on the HIGHEST of high grounds using morality, spirituality and humanity which is completely unrealistic in our world, and just hope that the community stands behind him and against DipeSlice's behaviour and backs him up. I'm sure many players would be willing to help contribute to getting back his Ski if he presented his case a bit differently.

What I just simply disagree with here is the fact that the OP is coming off as extremely entitled and wants to start a witch hunt for this guy. When you say things like "In my country" or "Where I'm from", you're telling me that because your circumstances are as such, they must be exactly the same here. Of course we would want everyone to behave like that in an ideal world OP, but that simply isn't the case.

I'll say it plain and simple, if you didn't drop your ski by accident, you wouldn't be here. Harsh? Yes. True? Unfortunately.

If we're all adults, then let's act like it.

Soram, iHitSnail, zannath and 15 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.