URGENT

Discussion in 'Community' started by thedarkest, Mar 5, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Don't let go of the fact that we have not seen any videos/ images that proved the said person looted that weapon, and every piece of information we got here is just from mere words & memory, and oh boy, people are prepared to go all out with this said person, making a "LIST OF PEOPLE" ~f8, or even smega'd about anyone who doesn't share their same ideas is "thief mindset" and deserve "ATOMIC BOMB".

I get it for OP, he's upset and all, and that's fine, I hope can accepts the fact that he might not get his item back, or even better, he'll get his item back somehow and continue his journey. But bystanders, please, it's innocent until proven guilty, not the way around.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2024
    fizz90841 and Laps like this.
  2. Restyler

Restyler Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Restyler
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    If you were a female you would've gotten some free white scrolls and chaos scrolls from the community, but oh well... Goodluck on retreiving the item. ~f4

MrMikiMiki, Laps, jhaylesy and 2 others like this.
  3. thedarkest

thedarkest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    If you really think that the scenerios you meantion above same as mine, then you're losing your ability of comparison... Why? Because when you misprice in your store, you don't lose it just at the same time. You have chance to check it many times so it is not sth like dropping and looting it in a second. If you are not sure about the price of sth and you try to sell it for cheap is no one's mistake but the seller. Again you can't compare it to dropping a ski. So, is it really hard for you to say that '' Yes all evindence shows that that guy looted it and then denied it and went offline and then had to accept in the end. So this is enough to tell that guy is a thief. '' Theft is not accepted in any communities, so why do we have to accept it in the game?

Moreover, this is just not abot a sky-ski....The most saddening part is that the server including the Staff can't not unite against theft cuz of the players like you who just flrjgkhrdgjhdjghd about the situation. If we could have achieved being united, maybe we would prevent some same situations in the future as the thief would know that he would completely be thrown out of the community. You can get a better sky ski back in time, if you lose your sense of justice, it might not return forever.

4. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    Thank you for your post. What is the most saddening is not that I lost my ski by accident ( by a thief). The most saddening part is that we (including the Staff )can not unite against the theft itself. Most players in the server are older than 26. They are not 12-13. You can get back a better Sky Ski in time, but when you lose your honor and sense of justice, it is irrepairable.

itu likes this.
  5. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    I think a majority of those donations were that player’s friends.

Also, I dont know numbers girl at all, but numbers girl makes a pretty harmless forum thread and is accepting blame and willing to move on if she can't get it back, it's honestly the other people there who started garnishing their pitchforks and were getting heated:
    • 20201019 if you're out there, please reach out to me I'd like to get my xbow back if at all possible.
    • But if not, that's fair it was my mistake and I get it.
    Verses how OP is approaching the situation

upload_2024-3-6_6-8-30.png

• I couldn't get Pamper's smega but I assume it was "Lol just don't drop ur stuff 4head"

Spending time and nx/mesos out of his day to flame people on smegas and wishing atomic bom on ppl isn't the way to garner community support

Gert, Panduh, Gunit and 11 others like this.
  6. itu

itu Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItuHunter
    yeah why arent you being nice to the person who stole your item and bailed hmm??? and to the people who make fun of you for having you stuff stolen????

7. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    You were able to get those atomic part and not other my all smegas and Pamper's smega?
    Someone is stealing your effort and you get angry because of some callous smegas. Easy to understand, isn't? Maybe try some empathy? Why isn't there a smega by you or any other players'' Let's support him and let's be against theft in the server .''?..... Nah, you were empathic and skillful enough to catch one sso f mine that I did cuz of player's smega. I'd appreciate if you could show the same ss skill, sensitivity and empathy against some kind of disgusting incidents in the server.

itu likes this.
  8. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Don't smega then? how about settle that with the said person himself and Toxic guild leader instead of calling their guild out???

9. itu

itu Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItuHunter
    shut up already jesus read your posts defending a thief for no reason

RoyalDC likes this.
  10. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    how about you shut up already? prove that said person a looter first?? you kinda low?

11. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    I'm not saying TheDarkest deserved his items stolen or deserved to be made fun of. The posted I made that for was responding to "girl gets free stuff because she's a girl"

Numbers girl handled her situation a lot differently and people felt bad for her so her friends started a community pot. And probably since GolfCart was offering to pay like some insane number like 8-9b, other people felt incentivized to chip in what little they could seeing this honest act of kindness.

What did the guy say then, I must have been ccing and it didn't load up the smega. I wasn't trying to cc as Pamper was smegaing to make sure his got deleted.
    I don't think I can add anything else to Pancako's points, I'm pretty much on the same stance as that guy.

You do not deserve to get your stuff stolen or to get made fun for it. However, I do not agree with the direction that this thread was going for and people should not look @ numbers girl thread and conclude: "Oh she got free stuff because she's a girl."
    • For the record, I do not know numbers girl, did not donate anything, and will not donate anything.
    Done posting here so itu and NehZu can get back to their battle

Gert, Panduh, Becca and 6 others like this.
  12. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    I didn't know that guild's any master of jr.... I did 40 smegas and no one from that guild contacted... Only 1 from OHM guild contacted.... I came across someone from Toxic guild ign '' NiceNice lv 200'' Even that guy knew about the incident, he didn't inform his master about it. So looks like callous are everywhere... Like 5-6 hours later, thanks to a guy from Ohm and my own guild, i was able to contact him ( he didn' try to reach me though he heard too ).... Now you say '' Don't smega then ''... how do you think you can contact that guild members without call the guild name out ? ''... Instead of typing here illogically, please keep quiet and don't make fun of yourself with your silly thoughts.

13. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    You are the ss guy, you are to know that.... I was getting lots of whispers and smegas that's why I didn't try to memorize or ss all smegas like you did. and meantime i was checking the forum as well. How do you suppost me to tell that he said?.. My only aim was to contact to a GM or some one from that guild....

14. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Man, you're tripping for all that, there are Royals Discord, and there are Forum/ Community for those issues. If you wanna resolve the issue then do it in an adultered manner, that's that. You smega'd calling out names around would do exactly the last part you typed, ppl in chat blew up laughing at you because you wished a Nuke on someone over your lost pixels. I felt bad for your situation at first but based on your previous ban appeal it's not much of a surprise anymore.

15. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    The one is low here is you for sure.... Just asking a question.... I have all party member's INV video except that guy ( who ran away and went offline...).... Why did the others send the video and why did that guy deny taking the ski, then run away and go offline?.... If this is not proof, no one else is on the world is thief.

RoyalDC likes this.
  16. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    That ain't no proof for me ever, if you got a video that you dropped that sky ski and that dude picked it up in your video, then you may tell us that guy looted your item. anyways, yeah, upload those videos, you tell us!

17. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    First, I don't use discord.. just redownloaded it to get video from th party members. Second, I know there are community and forum for that... but does that mean I can't smega about it? No. So far, i've seen many smegas like this.

I know there were some were laughing at... Cuz people usually take for granted these kind of situations till they experience the same situation and understand how bad it is. After then, they suddenly happen to have more empathy.

As for ban appeal, As I stated there, there were some guys smegaing about that war for days.... and finally, all I wrote was that '' bombing mosques/churches and chilren/women/press...''... It is not surprise anymore If I come across your ign as a '' thief '' based on your comments.

18. SlingyBoi

SlingyBoi Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Chadethy
    Re-enabling item locks in the cash shop would go miles in preventing situations like these from happening in the future… Wonder why they are disabled in the first place?

Just like the old days, your items are your responsibility. Really shitty situation that you dropped it by accident, but take it as a lesson to be as careful as possible when messing about in the inventory. If the looter doesn’t want to give it back, the most you can do is post the evidence to the blacklist thread so people know to watch out for them.

RoyalDC likes this.
  19. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    Next time, i will record when I drop it by accident ( If God informs beforehand ). I didn't know there are so many players around out of logic.... Watch some law films, you will see that a direct proof is not a must to indict and punish somebody... you can deduce it too. Just read some books, maybe your pow will improve... looks like you're spending too much time in front of the screen and neglecting your logical improvement

20. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    It would be great

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.