Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    First of all - would like to apologize.
    The more 'sarcastic' (not many, but still existing) comments weren't made by you.

I accept your answers as you make valid points, so I will change my siding here, seeing as more stuff has been clearer.

My only question is - did you (as a party) attempt to talk with him during the run?

Cause as you say - he didn't use any apples or one apple at most, during the entire run.

If your future answer is "Yes" and he still ignored you guys, that's on him.

If your future answer is "No" then he probably didn't think too much of it as you guys didn't seem to complain.

Regardless of what option will it be, that'll be my final comment, as I'm not involved anyways (just wanted to get more information before judging someone).

TakeItEasy likes this.
  2. veen11

veen11 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Mandikana
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms/Newp
    그는 "사과"를 쓰지 않았기 때문에 "사과"할 수가 없다.
    보마 삭제좀

kiy7866 likes this.
  3. TakeItEasy

TakeItEasy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    you could pretty much see the conversation in the screenshots.
    the first time I asked if he is using an apple, he wrote "d". I thought it was probably a misunderstanding and he would apple from now on.
    after 10-20 minutes I noticed again that his damage is really low (I didn't look about it most of the time) and I asked again, if he was using an apple.
    this time he didn't respond. after that I tried to asked 2-3 more times and still no responses.
    only after that people started being a little more aggressive, because he was ignoring us.

andywtf likes this.
  4. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    Understandable.

Just wanted to make sure that was all (in the screenshots).

Apologies for the questioning, thought getting more info would help your submission and also will help Shiratsuyu make a decision.

TakeItEasy likes this.
  5. Sylafia

Sylafia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sylafia
    Level:
    Guild:
    FlatEarth
    I thought you were right and it's good to be understanding of low gear.
    Then I did the math.

Assuming:
    - 100 WA from apple
    - 100 WA from bow (it should be higher. You can get a 100 WA clean bow for 5m. There is no excuse to not have at least this in lhc, no matter how new you are)
    - Lv 150+, so 750 total dex (you need some str to wear gear, but other gear should hopefully make up for this) (it's golems so they're probably 20+ levels above unless it's an unusual low level golem party)
    - 0 str because I don't want to bother with adding that to my calcs
    - Max arrow rain
    - Max bow expert
    - No WA from cgs/arrows/anything else

Then their absolute minimum damage on arrow rain should be 6.6k:

750 (dex) × 3.4 (dex multiplier) × .9 (low roll multiplier) ×.9 (mastery) × 2 (200 WA /100) × 1.6 (arrow rain skill %) = 6609 min damage

This is not a gear issue.

MrMikiMiki, kmusissi, Virgo and 14 others like this.
  6. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    [​IMG]

Tentomon likes this.
  7. TunaBelly

TunaBelly Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Tunabelly
    Hmm Im not too sure on how the dmg formula works, but shouldn’t it have defense of mob be included? I would assume they have pretty high defense.

8. Sylafia

Sylafia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sylafia
    Level:
    Guild:
    FlatEarth
    Oh right, they actually do have high def. I think that could theoretically put our ungeared lv 150 archer down to the 5k min damage threshold

9. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    I feel like you could hit at least 10k on apple with a Kandiva Bow and 15cgs.

I don't know the guy and there's no screenshot proof of his 5k arrow rain but:

upload_2024-6-21_14-16-19.png

upload_2024-6-21_14-16-30.png

This is my level 200 bowmaster with no echo, no MW20, soul arrows on.

0 CGS, 140 bow, no earrings/eye, 32dex helm, 41str 12dex OA hitting 9k on a low level mob.

I genuinely believe he has to be low range and not appling. If he's actually hitting 5ks he might not even be gizering.

Personally I wouldn't add him to the blacklist because no damage SS proof, but you guys should tell him he should be appling always as if his damage was actually that low he was most likely not appling.

Crags, EivenOwo, RoyalDC and 5 others like this.
  10. degerman123

degerman123 Well-Known Member

Level:
    what if the guy still has some crzy base int as well

11. Sylafia

Sylafia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sylafia
    Level:
    Guild:
    FlatEarth
    Then he should not be joining content that requires him doing damage

Tobi, Crags and Tentomon like this.
  12. TunaBelly

TunaBelly Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Tunabelly
    If he did not apple, I apologize on his behalf. He is a guy in Newplanet(Korean guild) doesn't speak much English. Although I haven't talked to him much; I am aware that he started like 2,3 months ago and is playing to revisit his childhood game. AFAIK hes not doing the "optimal build" of royals(ie putting all ap into DEX), and here to enjoy the game. I will talk to him and teach him some "ways of royals".

But I hope you don't put him in the community blacklist, and see it as a new person trying the game and made some mistakes due to not being able to communicate and not accustomed to our norms.

lozy, abui91, G P and 5 others like this.
  13. degerman123

Level:
    :rolleyes:

14. TakeItEasy

Country Flag:
    he also just quit the pt before the run was done and left...

15. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    I think Tuna will tell him to not leave early like that again and I think he definitely deserves another chance and shouldn't be added here.

Regarding people talking about people who have scuffed stats or still washing joining content:
    • If you're new/poor and have a lot of extra sub stats (80str on Bowman) that's whatever, it's your first character most likely, it happens
    • You should not be joining random smega parties if you still have a lot of points in MP/INT, this is not okay in my opinion
    • If you really want to you should disclose it to the members and I am almost certain they will not allow you to join because that's not fair to them
    • If you are running HT/CWK on a 200-300INT NL you best be going with friends because if you're looking for people to sucker via smega R>, that's not cool.
    • But scuffed stats new player gets to run, why can't my 300int +50MP NL?: Well if you're washing a NL that high you should have basic understandings of community behavior and know this something as soon as someone finds out you'll likely get blacklisted. Also a 100DEX NL will most likely deal more damage than your 300int +50MP NL even with new player gear.
    • "What if i have 50cgs and a perfect weapon and still 200 int ~f12" Well then I doubt you would be HTing at 160 with 250int with randoms... and if you are, you have enough mesos in your gears where you should just make more mesos/sell something and prioritize washing out your MP/INT

TopKEK, Tobi, ZJZJ and 5 others like this.
  16. degerman123

Level:
    I was just pointing out that bro could very well be sitting there with a lot of base int, ofc apple wouldn't make much difference there, and ofc that wouldn't be ok ~f12

Cynn likes this.
  17. Dann

Dann Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Surgyn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Im just making sure here
    You mention he hit 5k dmg with arrow rain but on the first image someone from your team mention 25k with critict... so I was wondering what's the correct dmg since there's two versions

Last edited: Jun 22, 2024
    Sylafia likes this.
  18. TakeItEasy

Country Flag:
    It's me on both times and there are no versions.
    5k low damage, 25k high damage. Bm damage really have quite a range between the low and the high of it.

19. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    1. IGN: nutleafcity @nut
    2. REASON: Ex-Staff Professionalism
    3. DETAILS:

I am becoming increasingly aware of a lack of delineation between ex-Staff's personal actions versus ingame actions that represent the MapleRoyals ex-staff community.

I'm sure we are all aware that on social media, official corporations require that ex-staff members do not post anything that could potentially misrepresent the ex-company's values. It is required that ex-personal accounts have the disclaimer that the statements made on there do not represent the respective ex-corporation.

While MapleRoyals is certainly not a large corporation or professional business, I think that a basic level of professionalism is indeed expected out of the ex-staff members. Even in the recent revamped ex-staff applications, you can see that it is required that "you agree to represent yourself as a ex-GM Staff in a professional manner to the rest of the community." Thus, I question why Ex-Staff are not created new forum accounts in order to keep that level of professionalism possible. Personal opinions are of course always allowed, but when they are posted from an account that has the "Ex-GM" tag on it, it is very hard not to feel that it represents the Ex-MapleRoyals staff.

I am going to make specific examples that will support my statements, and unfortunately I will have to use names. As a disclaimer, I do not have a personal vendetta against any of the Ex-GMs. One example to illustrate this confusion is that Nut has made several statements that state that "I hate Roundabouts". It is becoming increasingly confusing when Nut is commenting on roundabouts when he can't even read highway exit signs. Because he states that he and he have been considering something together, it can be misconstrued as an official behaviour on behalf of the Ex-MapleRoyals staff. If he had instead posted this on a "personal ex-account", this might have been less confusing and unprofessional.

[​IMG]

upload_2024-6-26_9-4-13.png

CreamGoddess, Damien., Gert and 12 others like this.
  20. sivarT

sivarT Active Member

IGN:
    Travii
    Level:
    Guild:
    Bosshunters
    IGN: TWRedBear
    Reason: Hiding Power Elixirs at 1.3m ea under bundles of 100 for 1.3m ea
    Details: Tried to whisp but was offline. All items are bundled 100 for 1.3m then there is a power elixir in the middle hiding as 1 for 1.3m ea.

Attached Files:

bibz, hvrrxson, lozy and 3 others like this.