Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    For a thread thats almost 200 pages long, that's just a continuation of older threads with hundreds of more pages, all of which are filled with players ego's defending and excusing shitty behavior, all of those ego's collectively pale in comparison to yours. I dont know how you managed to fit your massive friggen ego into this thread but you somehow managed to do it without 404'ing the thread. Job well done

11063, RoyalDC, Valzer and 9 others like this.
  2. Casaba

Casaba Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Casaba
    Level:
    Guild:
    Haven
    People like them would only be courteous in ban appeal^_^'

magebaby likes this.
  3. lxlx

lxlx Donator

IGN:
    awlz
    Guild:
    Create
    Not true, i only heard about what you did after you got unbanned and went to confirm it with the victim. Then i saw you being an arrogant smug in the forums and then decided to call you out on it, which resulted in even more people knowing about it.

But you're the biggest hypocrite... :confused:

4. Kethoe

Kethoe Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DripBrew
    Level:
    Guild:
    Freaky
    Saledor literally bought 2 mispriced FS from my shop this morning. I wonder if he'll stay true to his words here.

Edit: Nope he didn't, never even poked his self-righteous, lying head out

Last edited: Jul 30, 2024
    KDT, Pwno, RoyalDC and 12 others like this.
  5. KDT

KDT Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ZeusMuse69
    Level:
    Guild:
    Heart
    Quick someone ~"Saledor supporter"~ make him a tin foil hat or a shield to protect himself

CreamGoddess likes this.
  6. Rukedinashi

Rukedinashi Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lais
    Level:
    Guild:
    Awakening
    Imagine stealing items in a mushroom game, sad and disgusting.

skete, Sylither, Elie and 8 others like this.
  7. lee1

lee1 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    uglee
    Level:
    ug
    Guild:
    lee
    Unpopular opinion from retired guy but what saledor and LDM did in terms of looting droptrading items isn’t blacklist worthy. The only difference between the two is the attitude and arrogance coming out, which is why I’d personally want saledor staying on here (not like being on the list makes any difference though; it’s just good memes). But just don’t drop trade unless it’s a 30att shoe or something

skete, Bot, ZJZJ and 25 others like this.
  8. degerman123

degerman123 Well-Known Member

Level:
    I mean Saledor didn't even loot from a person drop trading, he looted from a person who had dropped an item as an accident it seems.

9. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

The major difference between the two is not the way the item was looted, but the lies, gaslighting and arrogance that followed (well, not to mention the teabagging act of selling it back to the owner).
    @Saledor your main character syndrome used to anger me but honestly now its just amusing.
    Why do you have to make everything about yourself?
    You are not that significant, nobody is out there to get you and your gear is a drop in the sea compared to some more wealthy players on the server - it's not because of "jealousy".
    The reason you don't hear people mention what you did too often, and that you play the game normally is because people are (mostly) not petty enough to keep reminding that daily, and ultimately you were blacklisted and the whole community is already aware of what was done, there was really no need to go further.
    At some point you are just expected to stop and move on.
    Calm down and play your game, surfacing older dramas will do you no good, unless you want a round 2.

10. TopKEK

TopKEK Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Volatility
    Guild:
    Cloudy

Both of you said it best. It literally sums up the entire debate and drama.

Now, for my own 2 cents as a Cloudy member on a temporary hiatus, I also ran an auf with LDMSindit (before they were even in Cloudy) once with Rina but that’s was all our interaction so I’m not really “biased” as other of my guildies may or may not be, so keep that in mind.

Anyway looting an item in a mushroom game is one thing (especially if the alleged “victim” here isn’t a saint to say the least, considering the not so long past of them). But even if they were,in Saledors case the whole gaslighting, cheap manipulation attempts to make the victim silent and of course the bullshit stories provided as an excuse for their actions because somebody is too much of a coward to stand behind their actions in PUBLIC and face consequences for the shit they have done instead gaslighting the victim on a private discord chat, hiding for months since the accident happened like some sewer rat who is afraid of everyone. Nobody likes this kind of people, both online and offline.

TLDR Saledor and LDMS cases (also their victims let’s say “backgrounds”) are not even REMOTELY the same. And some of us should stop pretending like they are. That’s my opinion about this whole thing. Peace. :p

Last edited: Jul 2, 2024
    KDT, bloodsicle, Tentomon and 8 others like this.
  11. Knoxz

Knoxz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Leavings
    Guild:
    Versatile
    you living rent free in ppl head my boy! you a legend my boy!

Saledor and NehZu like this.
  12. lxlx

lxlx Donator

IGN:
    awlz
    Guild:
    Create
    honestly, the worst thing for me was how he created a whole ass thread to portray himself as an exemplary player to the public and then vilifying those who weren't up to his moral codes, only to do a 180 on his morals a few months later when he was presented a tempting scenario. it's such an insane hypocrisy and he knows this, but yet here he is, having the gall to label everyone else as hypocrites and making all kinds of justifications for his action.

i really had hopes that during then, he would actually return the claymore / 29b and prove that his words of himself was of resolute nature. i would have respected that, but i guess pixels are more important to him.

words should carry weight, if he isn't gonna practice what he preach, others will just perceive him to be a charlatan. he might as well write 1f62d.png 1f64f.png and try to convince everyone that he's actually gyomei.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2024
    11063, AshPile, RoyalDC and 5 others like this.
  13. Atavistic

Atavistic Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Laps
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unknown
    "Grabs a popcorn" :)

11063, hvrrxson, FuznesS and 2 others like this.
  14. Valzer

Valzer Donator

IGN:
    Valzer
    Level:
    Guild:
    Degens
    You got blacklisted because of your toxic behavior, not because you did anything wrong per se.

If 100 people tell you that your behavior is toxic you are toxic.

You should reflect on it and see that when you claim to "return an item if someone mistakenly dropped it" and then "don't return an item that was dropped next to you" with 50 excuses - it won't look good.

Blacklist is for stuff that is deemed toxic, and you are rightfully in it.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2024
    11063, RoyalDC, Sylafia and 3 others like this.
  15. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    Isn't the Saledor case already over?

I mean, cmon, we had a full discussion on it and he was blacklisted.

Don't you guys wanna move on and stop living in the past?

Might as well bring back the NANI1 500m kanzir scum if you guys at it.

Guess the original blacklist reply (of that LDLM or whatever his name was) doesn't matter anymore *shrugs*

Knoxz and Sylafia like this.
  16. Valzer

Valzer Donator

IGN:
    Valzer
    Level:
    Guild:
    Degens
    He's the one who reopened the issue.

Toxic people should be bashed for it, especially when they don't correct their behavior.

Enticing likes this.
  17. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    Actually he didn't.

Someone posted a blacklist reply with the reasoning of "Saledor behavior" and Saledor was mentioned several times in the comments afterwards (once again by the original user that sent that blacklist reply).

If someone would mention me and 'meme' about me, personally I wouldn't let it slide.

Knoxz likes this.
  18. Valzer

Valzer Donator

IGN:
    Valzer
    Level:
    Guild:
    Degens
    This guy made himself a meme, so using this term is okay.

Don't want people using your name as a meme? don't be a toxic person.

I would let it slide if I thought my behavior was ok, which is what Saledor thinks but doesn't follow.

chenming and lxlx like this.
  19. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
  20. TopKEK

TopKEK Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Volatility
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    At least Nani1 (and in a way, LDMSindit, too) admitted the truth from the start, didn’t deny the facts for like 10 pages, didn’t try to manipulate and gaslight people for MONTHS on discord behind everyone’s back, owned up everything and was willing to face whatever consequences for his actions didn’t denied them for even a second and stood behind his actions with honor, no matter how we as a community view those actions.

I personally respect that trait in people way more than just being “a good person” for the sake of being viewed as one yet when the time to face the consequences comes, these so called “good people” deny all their bad stuff and are hiding like rats from the consequences, constantly trying to sweep their shit under the rug in an effort to save their sorry ass. You are comparing apples with oranges.

It is not even about “scamming” or “yoinking” items, it’s about the REACTION of the person to the situation and their previous threads, LARPing as a saint, and having the audacity to call us all “hypocrites”. If you do ALL that, you deserve to become a meme and clowned on and there’s nothing you can do about it, so you WOULD let it slide, doesn’t matter if you want it or not. Especially if you still continue the “I am a saint” LARP for months.

It reminds me of a certain “respected player” in the community back in like 2018-2019 which opened a thread flaming RWTs, only to be banned for RWT himself after few months or so. This dude and Saledor are in the same club. Nani and LDMS, are not.

Zomgturkey, ZJZJ, hvrrxson and 2 others like this.