Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. scrubduck21

scrubduck21 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xBios
    As Shiratsuyu has mentioned, there is no such thing as "it was their spot", when I arrived no one was there. He decided to cut in and justify by saying that it was 'originally his spot'. If I didn't reset my shop because I forgot to, I don't tell the new guy that it was my spot and ask them to give it back to me.

2. scrubduck21

scrubduck21 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xBios
    Nope, that is an inaccurate metaphor, because he was never there in the first place when I arrived, and I wasn't told that "he needed to retrieve an item from Fedrick and come back" beforehand.
    If he would have just explained to me instead of cutting in, open a shop in a rush, and run off after running out of explanation, I would be more than happy to close the shop and let him have the spot.

3. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    Beautifully written.

Already posted him as a blacklisted player in one of my guilds.

Good riddance.

dkwon0717 and Sylafia like this.
  4. scrubduck21

scrubduck21 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xBios
    Don't twist the fact and make it sound like we arrived at the same time when we didn't. When I arrived, the spot was empty (i.e. it was not your spot anymore), and instead of explaining and asking if you could have your spot back (assuming it is because there is no way to prove that as well), you decided to cut in and open it in a rush because you panicked. Then you cc-ed after I explained that there is no such thing as 'it was originally your spot'.
    And let's say if you did arrive the same time as me, you wouldn't find the need to argue that the spot was 'originally yours' because in that case it would actually be faster fingers first, and you got the spot simply because you were faster.

If you are going to play the 'community' card, then there is no point in further discussion as the views are biased and impartial as already seen in many replies regarding this.
    It's like someone going to the court for a crime and he is justifying that he is not guilty just because the community around him believes that there is no way he would do it.
    I guess it is the cons of community blacklist; it is ineffective in enforcement and whoever that has the 'support' of the sheep wins.

As I mentioned above if you would just explain to me and ask instead of cutting in when you see me there, and then running off later, I would be more than happy to let you have the spot.

5. weePat

weePat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Patres
    Level:
    This dude is already blacklisted on his char "MyCrazyHeal"
    Community Blacklist | Page 134 | MapleRoyals
    Closed - Ban appeal | MapleRoyals
    Closed - this is an id that has been deleted or blocked from connection Help :( | MapleRoyals
    ...dude should either stop with this behaviour or get banned LOL

6. procrastinya

procrastinya Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    procrastinya
    Level:
    1. IGN: valork
    2. REASON: leave LHC appo run at timer 14min
    3. DETAILS:
    After 3rd dead, he say nothing and log off

7. bunnymon

bunnymon Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Bunnymon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Chaos
    as you yourself mentioned, there is no such thing as “your spot”. At that point, it was a free for all. You weren’t quick enough to nab the spot and you came crying here to rally the community against Arrowz.

it didn’t work, so just take your L and move on

8. cadena

cadena Member

The self-righteousness and irony (as bunnymon pointed out) is astounding here. Despite everyone saying that no one has rights to a spot until you have your store set up, you insist on arguing on the premise that your version of the rules is correct. (You can believe me or not, ive never interacted with arrowz before) No one is obligated to justify their actions to you when theyre complying with server norms. At the end of the day, it sounds like you cant accept that the server culture is incongruent with your "moral code" on the free market and if you wanna think that its toxic you can find support in the 2 other ppl who would agree with you

We should be posting more about MrCrazyScammer to make sure his stuff doesnt get buried under this nonsense lol

9. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Meanwhile I am posting meme about MyCrazyScam to raise awareness

I don't wanna interfere too much as a Staff with my comments here, but at the same time, I hope more new players will beware of such rip-offs

10. xiaoyu05

xiaoyu05 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Xiaoyu05
    Level:
    Guild:
    -
    Hate those people that bully new player and think about not knowing price can be an excuses to run away

Becca, Tentomon, Sylafia and 2 others like this.
  11. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Updated the list. They were already on the list. Added their other character name. ~imboss

12. weePat

weePat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Patres
    Level:
    his "i`ll tell you the true...i`m playing this game for so long and i dont know also"
    Yet you have people using smegas daily buying APR for 11m ea
    That`s not even an excuse. Dude is clearly scamming people and taking advantage of new players.

dkwon0717, Geto and yairdabush like this.
  13. xiaoyu05

xiaoyu05 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Xiaoyu05
    Level:
    Guild:
    -
    He is the one who keep posting a ss for his fm shop and circle them up around 5-10 stores and saying TAKING OFFER on discord group, and i saw him smega helping newbie to earn money and need them 50lv+, at start i thought hes a good person who wanna help newbie, end up his plan was using the “help” to tell them u can vote and get 8k nx daily then sell him the apr for 4m each… really a good person, the whole story i know is about this, and someone who scrolled many eq to sell shouldnt give an excuse like i dont know the price, thats a big clown

14. dkwon0717

dkwon0717 Active Member

Country Flag:
    Yeah the dude takes five spaces in fm, and tries to say hes not well versed in prices?? Ridiculous. He should be banned asap

15. dkwon0717

dkwon0717 Active Member

Country Flag:
    No its not lmfao. Youre still saying you didnt see anyone there but suddenly had someone come and say they were in line - its just that they had to really go piss or piss in their pants. While its understandable you might be a little doubtful, you refused to be a decent person and consider another possibility.

What you did was call them a c**t and then call them a liar. Even if that person stood in line, you’re still saying that they shoulve pissed their pants in the line in order to prove to you that they actually were in line prior to you coming.

You talk about toxic attitudes and actions, but do so little in admitting your own - i guess calling someone profanities through whisper when they werent warranted and then trying to smear Arrowz in public here in blacklist isnt toxic whatsoever?

Do better. Worry about yourself and your actions first.

NehZu likes this.
  16. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Small update, but in case someone thinks it could be a mistake of some kind, I just found him when I logged in today. He knows damn well an APR is worth more than 4m lol. Bruh -.-'

[​IMG]

dkwon0717 and Geto like this.
  17. Liroon10

Liroon10 Member

Country Flag:
    After what happened I learned and now I know in case you didn't understand

18. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    I think you meant to say "after my scam was discovered, I changed the price quickly so I won't get banned again".

You're welcome honey <3

jojhan23, dkwon0717, lucybee and 5 others like this.
  19. cadena

cadena Member

Hey Shira, if you dont mind adding his other mules too in case he tries stuff like this on his other chars. Up to you tho, not sure what the precedent is for the blacklist (see attached)

Attached Files:

xiaoyu05 likes this.
  20. cadena

cadena Member

Thats crazy still tripling down on the lie as if you havent seen a single smega for apr over your 3-4 years playing fk off lmao