Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    100% should be your responsibility to leave party on the bishop imo and that part alone is what devalues your point in this discussion

Tentomon likes this.
  2. xiaoyu05

xiaoyu05 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Xiaoyu05
    Level:
    Guild:
    -
    Okay lets end this since pizza not gonna bother about this case anymore :sammykiss:

3. EmersonHopscotch

EmersonHopscotch Well-Known Member

True, most of us have Bishops. But you seem to believe you're entitled to special treatment simply for bringing one to the party, which is not the case (unless agreed upon beforehand).
    Fine with me. Consider yourself blacklisted.

Now answer Tentomon's question: What is your reason for not simply leaving the party on the bishop?

Shnang, Mrdeadlifter93 and bloodsicle like this.
  4. briefing

briefing Well-Known Member

IGN:
    briefing
    just move on guys, it was just a bad day for both sides

Puff2153, Atta and lucybee like this.
  5. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    I have rather mixed feelings on allowing people to do a shit and run on another community member in this thread.

If you report somebody here, you need to be prepared to listen to other members of the community, and accept and acknowledge if you handled a situation poorly. Not doing so is toxic. It's not fair to slander people.

In this case, pizza will be ending up on a lot of personal blacklists. Pizza, it would be in your best interest to apologize for your behaviour, and to reassure the community that in future, you will communicate better and will act as a team player.

shutchurmeow likes this.
  6. cadena

cadena Member

I agree pizza should conform with server standards but hes not slandering (saying something thats not true about Thero), Thero absolutely did something wrong here as well and he didnt apologize at any point after the run for what he did so its pretty clear it was done on purpose (unless pizzas withholding information). Additionally, no one is obligated to resolve an issue its not a "shit and run" he replied to the criticism and its clear he thinks that his way of dealing with the bishop is better than server standard. Its a disagreement plain and simple (in which i think hes wrong for that specific opinion)

This is being blown completely out of proportion no ones slandering or being toxic (disagreeing does not mean toxic but it does mean he could be in the wrong ie him saying its easier to kick the bs is wrong according to server but not toxic). As briefing said, both sides had a bad day, lets move on

Last edited: Sep 24, 2024
    Tentomon likes this.
  7. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Okay, fair point. I thought Pizza was a bit overly toxic with the report, but I do also agree with you here. Threo's behaviour was indeed pretty bad.

cadena likes this.
  8. minions

minions Donator

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: Jvlichael, DrGroove (same person, aka Michael) [in Chaos guild]
    2. REASON: Rage quitting/leaving CWK on the 1st run and not returning
    3. DETAILS:
    This was trio bon CWK where I brought 4 clients (Bishop + Trio attacking with drk, bucc, NL), BigDaniel and Jvlichael/DrGroov.

BigDaniel (warrior) asked if his IRL friend (NL+SE) can join who has "insane gear". I asked for his level and it was 171 NL and 144 SE. I interpreted insane cgs as 50+ CGS or perf weapon so I took him. Normally, I would not take 171 NL attacking on one client.

Archer's room took a bit but I understood as his SE was low-level. Rage quit happened when we got to the boss stage. Keep in mind that there was absolutely zero communication until the screenshot.

After moving my drk and bucc at bot, used up skills and started attacking. Then, I came back to my NL screen to attack on the NL and I saw his NL doing 5k~15k Crit per line on the first 3 lines of triple throw on the mage boss. This either meant his friend lied about his "insane cgs" or he was not appling or he is 3~4k NL using apple. (I'm sorry I don't have ss of the dmg but who knew he'd rage quit). This is why I sounded aggressive when I was saying things like "Are u serious, u call this guy's dmg insane gear". Anyone would be upset to see NL doing 5~15k per line. He had plenty of time to use apple as I have spent enough time to set up my attackers at bot. Regardless, I tried to continue the run by advising him to "just attack pirate first" but he was already triggered and quit the game. This should be shown in the ss.

Jvlichael/DrGroove is also in the Chaos guild which is the alliance guild of my attacker. I have talked to my guild and master of the Chaos guild to resolve things internally but Jvlichael/DrGroov did not apologise to me personally but he apologised to my guild instead (?). Anyways, master of the Chaos guild approved me to post him on the community blacklist as he doesn't want to apologise to me personally.

I'd advise not to do bossing or content with Jvlichael/DrGroove.

[​IMG]

realbowman and cadena like this.
  9. bibz

bibz Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gewn
    Guild:
    Rice
    in this situation, I would have put up with the run and never ran with this guy again. it’s not worth it pursuing the issue any further

putting him on blast during the run (asking him about his cgs during the run, making rude comments about it to his friend), and putting this on the community blacklist is quite toxic

Panduh, Crags, yairdabush and 7 others like this.
  10. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    I get the impression that Jvlichael was an innocent victim in all of this, and that BigDaniel might be the one with some explaining to do. Seems he put his IRL friend in a rather uncomfortable position by being dishonest about his damage.

11. andywtf

andywtf Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iFightHoes
    Level:
    Guild:
    Bougie
    Honestly W homie BigDaniel, sometimes you gotta gas up the brodie to get him into the CWK run

threesat, Blue771, Crags and 10 others like this.
  12. PhonyHolden

PhonyHolden Well-Known Member

IGN:
    BootyPlug
    Guild:
    Trinity
    The abrupt ragequit as a result of honest reaction/questioning lmao

It wasn't even that toxic on both sides but just range check your members if you have your doubts ppl. I get why that would be annoying for a trio run. 15k as NL TT crit lines is DO NOT ENGAGE territory for a lot of ppl and if he has even 50 or more base int or unwashed AP (like they infer to) that is kinda troll for bossing purposes when you're only there as a single-target DPS threat & efficiency is the expectation

#buffNL tho and this won't happen

Don't listen to the blacklist, nice dmg Michael I respect you for not tolerating that disrespect after doing your part & soloing SE room as 14x SE (dual client!) without complaints. Probably woulda done the same back in the day if someone talked like that, we've all been there and not in the mood for that shit

13. bunnymon

bunnymon Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Bunnymon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Chaos
    well put. I’ll speak to thero on what he could have done better in this situation.

Some times you gotta pop out and show ninjas

14. Grindmode

Grindmode Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustGrindz
    [​IMG] [​IMG] 1. IGN: FeiMaoTui
    2. REASON: Confirmed with player I was recruiting for two runs (per norm). Player leaves after 1st run to go LHC with a different party.
    3. DETAILS: at least we were able to split 350 nx :D for compensation.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2024
  15. kawhh

kawhh Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    kawkaw
    Hi there, have spoken to Fei regarding about this situation and he has been advised to participate in the future boss runs twice and not just hop on to another content like LHC golems which is not a valid reason for ruining other people bossing experience. Sincere apology again hope you can forgive him and move on from this situation if not do let me know. :pepehug:

Sylafia and Geto like this.
  16. Ruruchi

Ruruchi Donator

IGN:
    Ruruchi
    Guild:
    Shark
  17. SoHotWhenAngry

SoHotWhenAngry Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SHWAMunniBB
    Level:
    Yo it's ya boy DrGroove

There's 1200 people online. Most players have at least 2 toons online at a time. I'm willing to argue some have well over 5 at a time. The population for this server is very small and very dedicated. Treating people in this manner is going to make people not want to play the game. If you have any regard for the growth and community of this game, you wouldn't be high horsing players you're already locked in a party with.

This dude is hyper fixated on his status in this game, it's weird. It's not my business how you want to play, but I won't tolerate toxic behavior, this isn't league of legends. I'd rather quit before I see Royals players adopt the big ego culture from league.

5 seconds into the boss spawning they started commenting on my damage, asking about my gear and whispering my friend that i'm trash. ( i'm on discord with my friend btw, thats why I know he's whispering.) It made me feel like I got into a league game, that's not why I log into Royals.

Game is over 15 years old, we're playing on a private server. Get a grip. I've been on this server since 2017 and I have never experienced this.

The toxic commentary made me want to log off. I should have been mature and ignored them, (outrageous I should have to ignore my fellow maplers) but I genuinely didn't feel like it was okay to tolerate. I'm sorry if I caused a problem between any groups, that was not my intention.

With that being said, next time I will be mature and play out the run, and hopefully next time he doesn't treat the people he's playing with as his workers.

Thank you for taking the time to understand the situation I was in.

shutchurmeow, vis, blindtam and 12 others like this.
  18. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    Yo what's the hate on league tho?
    It's 10000% true, but as a league player I'm offended, you trash inter.

Anyways I think that both sides had their own share of uhh.. let's say bad behavior-ish, and it shouldn't be blacklisted.
    If someone treats me with disrespect I'll just play out the run and leave after we're done.

Not sure if you left mid run or afterwards, but take this as a suggestion for the future.

Be good :3

bunnymon and SoHotWhenAngry like this.
  19. yairdabush

yairdabush Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Friendly
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ours
    Don't stress it too much, I would've left the run too

20. pizzamkpitza

pizzamkpitza Active Member

IGN:
    pizzamkpitza
    Level:
    i wasnt going to reply again but it seems like u have been too intrested in my answers so this is going to be my last reply on this topic.

so lets set some things straight first:
    1. im a woman, please refer to me as one.

2. im a rather new player on this community and maplestory in general, my knowladge is is very much limited to my little experiance on this server for the past few months.

3. me asking for the leader was just because thats just what usually worked best for other pts i was part of before. either the leader expelled the bs or he just passed me the lead. thats what i do, thats what im used to. and it was never been a problem before. since for some reason it was a problem for thero, and as you can clearly see he didnt really put any efforts into communicating his issue other than "lol", its only natural i was shocked and surprised by the way he reacted aka expelling my main attacker instead, and this is exactly why i still think this blacklist report was well deserved.

which brings me to 4. since i took a day or two away from here, i had a bit of time to reflect and look back on everything i wrote on here and i realized i might been a little agresive in my replies. it was not in my intentions to be mean or agressive to anyone here. i felt attacked from multiple angles and this is the way i saw fit to react at the time. so if anyone took offence in anything i said im sorry for that. im not, however, sorry for reporting that guy and i still think it was well deserved.

5. and one last thing i would love to highlight: im not trying to be people's favorite. im a very chill player, i enjoy casually doing pqs and boss runs with many different people on here and i have never encountered such a problematic situation and behaviour towards me before.
    im not expecting to be loved or understood by everyone and thats ok.

ps. that meme trying to make fun of an already quite tense situation was absolutly not funny and uncalled for

shutchurmeow, kawhh and bibz like this.