Closed ✯ HOLLYWOOD - Where Dreams Began [2015-2016]

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Christopher Chance, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Miika

Miika Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Miiika
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Handled in game :p

Thank for applying but unfortunently we are going to reject this application. Good luck in the future!

2. lordisme14

lordisme14 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    lordisme14
    Level:
    aww ok :( guess my lvl wasn't enough

3. bladecore

bladecore Well-Known Member

1) Name: Danny
    2) Age: 22
    3) IGN: Bladecore
    4) Level & Job: 123 Bishop
    5) Country/State: Israel
    6) How long have you been playing Royals? July 2015
    7) Character Goals: To reach level 200 and get into the hall of fame, to help out everyone that can use my assistant as a high level bishop (in the nearby future)
    8) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? Free fame, Boss runs, making new friends.
    9) How active are you in Royals? I play daily.
    10) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any?
    1)Right now im a student that learns IT management. I deal with Servers, Storages, and many more. My goal is to get to manage a data center in a huge company with thousands of users or to work in a governmental company. I allwase tempt to aim high with my goals.
    2) I'm working on making some new apps that can help everyone that use public transportation. Can't show you the details at this point. However, I would be happy to help out everyone that has an idea and don't really know where to start.
    11) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Johnny Depp !

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  4. Quanfinity

Quanfinity Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Drugged
    Level:
    1) Name: Ryan
    2) Age: 16
    3) IGN: Mankey
    4) Origin of IGN: I was trying to think of an original ign, so I was thinking of objects and animals and such, and then when I tried "Monkey" and it was taken I thought: "Hey, why not Mankey?" I've always been somewhat of a fan of pokemon and am familiar with most of them, so it seemed like it would be a good fit.
    5) Level & Job: F/P Archmage, Level 130
    6) Country/State: 'Murica/Texas
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: I'm not sure exactly how long, but I would have to say atleast 6-8 months. Although I did stop playing for a month or two during the summer because a guild that I was in and had a lot of close friends in disbanded, and I often didn't have anyone on to talk to/do things with, so I would get bored. I have recently started playing again and am looking for a friendly, active community to be a part of.
    8) Character Goals: I hope to eventually reach level 150 and beyond (at least 160+ as that was my highest level character on GMS, a perma beginner of all classes before it got hacked :() on this character, and I would also like to get to max mesos, as it's something that I've never done on regular maple or any private server so far. I would also like to be really closely involved with an active, talkative guild, and have a lot of close friends on royals that I can talk to and do stuff with. I am also in the process of making a corsair (level 43) and would like to eventually get that to a high level and fund him well enough so that he will be suitable to actually help on boss runs.
    9) Guild History: The first guild I was in was Chakra. Although not the biggest or highest level guild, I knew a lot of people in there and it was a lot of fun talking, PQing, etc. with them. It was growing and going pretty good, but then it suddenly started shrinking and a lot of people were leaving to go to other new guilds (namely Galaxy). There were almost no active players left in the guild, and I was one of the last to leave and merge with the guild Existence (I think that was the name, I know PalmTree was the leader). Existence was where all the remaining active members of Chakra were supposed to go, but it wasn't really the same, and not very many people from Chakra had actually migrated there in the first place. I tried playing for a little longer, but with most of the people that I knew gone, and (at this point I was still only around level 90) most of the people being 4th job, MapleRoyals wasn't fun anymore so I stopped playing. Recently I started playing again and have been trying to join an active, friendly, and talkative guild. I am currently in Acme because from the forum they seemed to be what I was looking for, but it really isn't as good as I had hoped, so now I am leaving and looking to join a different guild that can make Royals fun again.
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? Hollywood seems like a really fun, friendly, and active guild. I took place in one of the grand tournaments while they were still running, and got all the way up to the wheel of fortune stage before not making it forward. The whole thing was really well put together, and I was amazed that something so cool and different could be organized by regular players. The scavenger hunt especially was just remarkable. The thing with the 100 fames is also really cool, and it's clever that all the mules are named after hollywood actors. In general, Hollywood seems like the guild that will be able to make Royals fun again.
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): None. (Yet :D)

EDIT: NVM. I FORGOT ABOUT ARIO I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS IN HOLLYWOOD. He was in Chakra since the beginning, this guy knows what's up. I'm not sure which of his characters is in Hollywood (Maybe Centauro?) but he is a close friend in Hollywood.
    12) How active are you in Royals? I get on Royals daily, some days I might get on if I am busy but usually I have time because I'm not a very busy person, even with school.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I am a high school student, and I hope to make all A's and keep a relatively high GPA. I also hope to make the basketball team, although that may not be possible considering that I have back problems (ik, yikes.)
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Will Ferrell!! Tom Cruise, Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, and Seth Rogan are a few close seconds.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
    William and Plenty like this.
  5. Ario

Ario Donator

Guild:
    ️Guardians
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): None. (Yet :D)

I'M STILL HERE BUD

Enticing and Plenty like this.
  6. Miika

Miika Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Miiika
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Sorry for very late response. Honestly I thought I already replied to this. Unfortunently we are going to reject this.

This is one hell of an application. Accepted and already added, welcome to HOLLYWOOD Ryan ;)

We have also made couple changes in the guild that was already mentioned here:
    -We have completely removed level limit as we feel application and personality weights a lot more than high level
    -2 members have been promoted as junior masters; @Plenty and @LuckyLook. Their friendly behavior and knowledge will be great asset for our team ;) Congrats guys!
    -Star point system revamp. Without Chance there's no way we can provide fames again so we're looking a different reward system. More coming on this when have figured out what it could be. If any of our members has suggestions, feel free to let us hear them :)

Christopher Chance and Plenty like this.
  7. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Hello Hollywood family. Just wanted to let you all know you're the best!

8. Bigbunsss

Bigbunsss Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Bigbuns
    Level:
    Guild:
    Impurity
    1) Name:Justin
    2) Age:Turned 20 in July
    3) IGN:Bigbuns
    4) Origin of IGN:Bigbuns
    5) Level & Job:184(Bishop)
    6) Country/State:Singapore
    7) How long have you been playing Royals:It's been 2 years with some gaps in between
    8) Character Goals:I don't have any goal set yet, Just want to enjoy maple with awesome people and to do GPQ.
    9) Guild History:Balance/Guardians
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD?:The name itself and it's awesome people.
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): None atm
    12) How active are you in Royals?I play everyday.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any:Im doing a culinary arts major atm, Goals will be made in the future!
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress:Chance!MIIKA?

9. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    We're gonna have to deny you based on previous altercations with members of this guild.

Nessi likes this.
  10. acedanewb

acedanewb Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Guian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cerulean
    1) Name: Tien
    2) Age: 16
    3) IGN: Ngooyen
    4) Origin of IGN: My original IGN had been AdolfHeaier, but obviously it has been changed for the better. I chose to change it to Ngooyen because I've found it amusing that if you pronounce the name "Nguyen" literally as it is without Vietnamese accent symbols, it will sound like Ngooyen! ;P
    5) Level & Job: Currently a Lv. 136 Bishop
    6) Country/State: California, USA
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: I have been playing Royals ever since June of this year.
    8) Character Goals: A goal I'm trying to reach at the moment is to be able to efficiently 2 hit at skeles and earn enough money from leeching to fund my future NL, with crystal ilbis obviously.
    9) Guild History: My first guild in Royals involved a group of people such as illusionist, MoonPresence, FrenchKiss, and many others. Often the guild I was in would disband, but generally a new one would be created and the group would move into that one together. Recently our guild had been disbanded again and it was sadly the very last one. Everyone moved to different guilds so I decided to join Frost, in which I left after a week and a half because I found it to be quiet and not very talkative. As of now, I am guildless.
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? I've always been interested to be in a top guild in my Maple career. In GMS, I was always a noob and no one really accepted me. Now here in Royals, I've built myself up to know the general game and the aspect of the community. I find it fascinating to be one of the greats, and I believe HOLLYWOOD is a good step in the right direction. In addition, I can see that this guild is very fortified and strong, and it's "elite" demeanour really attracts me to this guild.
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): I'm not familiar with anyone in HOLLYWOOD.
    12) How active are you in Royals? I'm on Royals on a daily basis. In the case I'm extremely busy with my AP classes, I may be on once every three days, but that won't be often.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: Currently, I'm attempting to make it through my Junior year of high school. Four weeks in, it has proved to be difficult and I realize that I'm going to have a long year. In a broader view, I'm will be striving for a medical degree in either UC Davis or UC Berkeley. I will also be looking for a part-time job to fund for a decent car to get by in. So good riddance to walking! I also play on the badminton team in my school and will try to put more community service hours onto my record.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Leonardo DiCaprio, obviously. Who doesn't love him?!

11. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Main Character Name: UDontNeedHS
    Alternate Character level: 102
    Alternate Character Name: Enticing

Sorry for the late application!

Plenty and Nessi like this.
  12. ChiefSosa

ChiefSosa Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FatLines
    Level:
    1) Name: Wesley or Wes
    2) Age: 19
    3) IGN: SneakyWes
    4) Origin of IGN: Wasn't feeling to creative but I like it and I think its a good Bandit ign.
    5) Level & Job: As of now, 27 Rouge.
    6) Country/State: NH, USA.
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: About a week.
    8) Character Goals: Get 3rd Job on my Bandit. Become a respected player. Hit 100m mesos.
    9) Guild History: None.
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? It seems like a active and professional guild. I just got back into Maple after quitting for about a year and this seems like the perfect guild to join.
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): Unfortunately not.
    12) How active are you in Royals? Play everyday. About 5 hours a day at most.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: Move to a city. Travel the US. Be happy.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Johnny Depp

Thanks for your time!

13. Miika

Miika Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Miiika
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Guild thread updated as 7/9;
    - Members List Updated with Latest Star Points
    - Hall of Fame Ranks Updated
    - Other minor updates

Accepeted and already added. Welcome to HOLLYWOOD Tien! Enjoy your stay :)

Unfortunately we're going to reject this application. Good luck in the future tho!

Both already handled long ago! :)

acedanewb and William like this.
  14. Dandelion

Dandelion Donator

1) Name: Troy
    2) Age: 23
    3) IGN: TeaPots i have way more though so let me know if you need them all, please!!!
    4) Level & Job: 2x warrior (going for hero and like just made it so... i have a 165 bishop to leech myself with, so once i hit 75 ill sky rocket to 120/135!!)
    5) Country/State: USA, California (SoCal)
    6) How long have you been playing Royals? Whatever it says on my join date on the forums. Around 7 months i think??
    7) Character Goals: Hmmmm.... on this I'd just like to be able to do good enough damage for fast HT runs, hit around 25k hp and do PB!!! On my Bish I'd love to 1 hit petris one day but that will be a very long time from now and I'm happy with her gear and lv atm. Then with my BM which is my new main, I'm hoping to hit at least 25k HP by 155-165 and eventually hit 30k, and ws 10% every slot on all her gear <3 I have the int gear and base int for it, and the gear I have for when she hits 120 is good enough for now but she has a very long road ahead of her!!!I have goals for other characters too but these are my 3 mains, so I'd like to just list theirs!
    8) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? well atm I have 9 characters that can fame so I'd like to give those fames out once a day to the members of hollywood. I myself like getting fames from helping out the people i meet around maple so I'm not going to ask for any and I'd decline any I won in an event, but if I ended up getting famed while I was afk I would'nt complain lol. Just rather them not be random.
    9) How active are you in Royals? Daily but I really don't want to put how many hours a day publically lol...
    10) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any? Mmmmmm.... Been spinning fire/LED poi pasiionately for almost 6 years now. I draw off and on but im rusty at digital art atm from not doing it for a very long time. I'm trying to get better at tattoos atm with oranges and fake skin but I need new tubes and ink for my gun. Of course there are people that would let me tattoo them since its free for them and practice for me but I'm not putting shitty tattoo art (my opinion of my own, pretty sure all artists judge their own art harshly)on someone. I've only been at it a few months so... I also practice nail art!!!
    11) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Zoey Deschanel <3 <3 <3 Also Johnny Depp in 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' Nicholas Cage in "Leaving Las Vegas' and Leonardo Dicaprio in 'Shutter Island'. Those are just the names I know. The other actors in those movies were amazing as well <3
    12) (Optional) Link to Image of Character I don't have any pics but I'd be happy to show myself <3 8/9 characters cutiefied up with rp/nx so far so i dont mind showing them atm.

Oh and I copied and pasted a different form to fill out than the new ones I'm seeing and I kinda am too lazy to redo this sooo...

People I know in Hollywood: I know youdontneedhs (I totally afk next to them on my bishop every chance i get because the character is super cute. Also the one who told me about applying here!!!) Annnnd I'm in Radio with Gerg on his NL!!!

Guild History: Theres been smaller guilds I barely even remember because I joinedon alts and they died out pretty fast, but my first main, my DrK, joined OddSquad and the inactivity made it very boring so I let the leader know I was making my own guild and I made the guild Kawaii!!! Real life events got in the way of mapleing though so I had to go inactive, and my most active and helpful junior, Nikki aka Succubus, also went inactive around the same time so my guild was pretty screwed and died out. But I came back and before Nikki quit she got me into Radio!!! And also through a series of dumb events I'm running a guild called Okami which is going pretty well imo! I hold leeching parties to level people up that are 135 and under, and of course anyone in Hollywood is welcome to come enjoy free leech <3 or even help out haha. Not sure about letting other guilds in on the events yet but maybe in the future after I finish funding my BM and have more money to mess around with!

Enticing likes this.
  15. Renewal

Renewal Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    RenewaI
    Level:
    1) Name: Connor
    2) Age: 18
    3) IGN: RenewaI (Capital i)
    4) Origin of IGN: Username on Mabinogi after starting over
    5) Level & Job: Lvl 48 Cleric
    6) Country/State: Texas, US
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: About a week now
    8) Character Goals: Bossing, socializing, training
    9) Guild History: none
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? Strong sense of community and well developed events and social connections
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): None so far :L
    12) How active are you in Royals? Fairly active, I'm a college student and play usually whenever I have free time outside of social events and class/studying
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: My goal is to graduate from my university with a degree in Chemical Engineering and pursuing a career in the oil industry.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: ROBERT DOWNEY JUNIOR ERRDAY

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  16. Benneh

Benneh Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Benneh
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Reposted my original application because reasons :p , sorry if it's not very organized. I am currently on my phone.

1) Name: Benny
    2) Age: 22
    3) IGN: Benneh
    4) Origin of IGN: I have a RL friend that calls me Benneh as a joke, hehe.
    5) Level & Job: Currently a Lv. 97 Priest
    6) Country/State: Israel
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: I have been playing Royals ever since early September 2015 And I have no plans on quitting any time soon. I am in it for the long run!
    8) Character Goals: Right now my goal is to be one of the most famous players in the server. Sure I am new and such a goal may take a while but I am motivated and have a lot of RL friends to back me up. All I need now is a guild that functions as much more then a bunch of random people under the same name tag. In my head a guild should function like a family and always do group activities other wise it is not worthy to be called a guild.
    9) Guild History: I have no guild, have not searched for one until now and did not feel like joining any guild that I have been offered.
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD?: As I said before,i wish to be a part of a guild that functions as much more then a bunch of random people under the same name tag. In my head a guild should function like a family and always do group activities other wise it is not worthy to be called a guild. I've read the HOLLYWOOD thread and I like what I saw. I always thought I belong at a top guild (I am not saying I am better then anyone else, just never really enjoyed any guilds I have been in at other games since they did not meet my expectations) and HOLLYWOOD seems like the place to be!
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): I'm not familiar with anyone in HOLLYWOOD.
    12) How active are you in Royals? I play every chance I have got. Unfortunately I am a soldier in the army of Israel and most of my time is playing from wedensday to saturday (both included) I do sometimes play in base with my laptop when I have time. But basically I am online almost 24/7 in weekends and grind as much as I can 
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any:I am a soldier in the army of Israel. RL goal is to become successful and enjoy life as much as I can.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress:Leonardo DiCaprio, every movie he stars in is a masterpiece. Also worth a mention are Ian McKallen and Johnny Depp.

William, Nessi and FishBiscuit like this.
  17. Miika

Miika Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Miiika
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Accepted. Welcome to HOLLYWOOD Troy! I'm cuter than @Enticing tho

We seeks members that has the patience to wait for a reply before applying other guilds. Rejected.

Accepted. Hope you enjoy your time in HOLLYWOOD =)

William and Benneh like this.
  18. Jujulala

Jujulala Donator

IGN:
    Jujulala
    I'm cuter than both these two fools.

19. Togain

Togain Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Azhh
    Level: