RaccoonSquad Horntail Runs

Discussion in 'Parties' started by Michael, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Michael

Michael Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    17step
    Guild:
    Heroes
    [​IMG]
    RACUNAMATATA brings you RaccoonSquad Horntail Runs; the goal of which is to provide a system in which regularly scheduled runs can be attended for fair distribution of skillbooks, Horntail Pendants, Nine Spirit's Eggs, Maple Leaves and of course experience to people new to the boss and veterans alike.

How do you manage to do that?!

Glad you asked, friend. The way most Horntail Squads like this one work are by a point system. You receive points that are recorded here for your viewing pleasure when you attain milestones in every boss run you attend. Using those points, you may purchase a book, a Horntail Pendant, a Nine Spirit's Egg, or a Maple Leaf. Points are your proof of accomplishment; the more effort you put forward, the more return you will receive. Refer to the following chart for more information:

AccomplishmentPoints Awarded~~~~~~~Reward of InterestRequirementRequirement for Off-Class PurchaseQuantity in Storage
    Surviving the fight up to both prehead kills+1 Point~~~~~~~Horntail Pendant/Nine Spirit's Egg1 PointsN/AN/A
    Surviving the fight up to leg/tail/wing kills+2 Points~~~~~~~Mastery Book - Maple Hero 2025 + Half Existing PointsN/A0
    Surviving the entire fight+3 Point~~~~~~~Mastery Book - Genesis 3025 Points32 Points1
    Failures Points Deducted~~~~~~~Mastery Book - Triple Throw 3018 Points22 Points0
    Signing up to the fight out of order/entering main room out of order-1 Point~~~~~~~Mastery Book - Berserk 30/Blizzard 3012 Points15 Points2/7
    Arriving late to any scheduled run/not arriving without notice/being on cooldown for a run-2 Points~~~~~~~Mastery Book - Meteor Shower 306 Points8 PointsInquire directly.
    Notes about the above:
    • Maple Leaves (unlisted) will be awarded to players who are attending the run by order of highest points free of charge. If you wish to purchase a Maple Leaf ahead of order, it will cost you 4 points. The purchased leaves will be taken from the lowest eligible member to the highest.
    • Being selected by the host to be targetted by Horntail's Head B (dispel) automatically grants you one Maple Leaf at no cost, but excludes you from receiving another that run. This Maple Leaf may not be purchased by other members of the run.
    • Unlike some other runs, your points total is one number that applies to any drop. This is to allow you choice of what you would like to receive (pendant reloots or leaf or book) while also preventing runners from qualifying for multiple drops in one run without deserving it (having a large sum of unused points).
    • Off-Class Purchase refers to attending a run on one character and attempting to claim a book that it cannot use; eg. attending on your Paladin and attempting to claim Genesis 30 for your Bishop.
    • Maple Hero 20 is a universal book and thus does not have any Off-Class Purchase price.
    • In the event of a tie of points aiming to purchase the same book after a run, the book will be awarded to the higher leveled character.
    • Any book can be purchased after any run, with the remaining unpurchased books going into a storage system.
    • Any unlisted book can be claimed for free. Yes, free. I have like 20 of all of them. As many as you'd like. Please take them. I don't want to make a third mule.
    • If you are able to attend the run on multiple characters at once, each character will earn points separately according to where they finish.
    • You are allowed to transfer your points between your own personal characters, but you are not allowed to transfer your points to anyone else.
    • This system is subject to change after testing; I will give credit here to #DSEAHT which is where the general format of my system comes from, as it looked very solid on paper, however I've yet to test it myself.
    I'm interested in joining!

Raccoons are looked down upon by society, but we are actually very nice people looking for friends to slay massive three-headed dragons (and eat garbage) with. If you like either of those things, you'll need to meet the following criteria to join our squad:
    • Be at least level 155 unless you are a Bishop, whom are welcome at any level so long as they have level 10 Resurrection and maxed Holy Symbol, or a Dark Knight or Bowmaster/Marksman who may be taken even underleveled depending on necessity.
    • Have completed the Horntail Prequest; Secret Medicine for Transformation
    • Have attack potions ready; 1+ Apples requested, 20-30 Heartstoppers additionally preferred per run.
    • If you are interested in dinner after the run, please provide your own rubbish. This isn't charity.
    Please sign up here or in-game by contacting me, the primary host, IGN: Zynthroqant/MrSquinty/Seventeenth/17symbol. Please include your IGN, Class and Level and confirm the time that's been posted so that I know you'll be ready to go.

When is the next run?!

[​IMG]

Early Scheduled Run : Saturday, April 2nd, 7:30 PM EDT
    Party One : MrSquinty (DrK*), Eeks (Corsair)
    Party Two : Zona504 (Hero*),
    Extra Party :

Late Scheduled Run : Friday, April 1st, 9:00 PM EDT
    Party One : MrSquinty (DrK*), zebras (Bishop)
    Party Two : Meltea (Bucc*), Nediar (Hero), Zona504 (Hero)
    Extra Party

PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), Affinity (BM), Kerria (NL), Lyrium (NL), Technopage (Corsair), Aviate (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Snipper (MM*), Pistols (Corsair), FallenRaiden (DrK), Inversion (DrK), Sekiryuutei (Shadower), Pain (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : Yanswand (Bishop*), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L)
    DROPS : MW20, TL30, TT30, Snipe30, Maple Leaf x 4 (Sekiryuutei, Inversion, Zynthroqant, Pain)
    DISCONNECTS : 0 points (None), 1 points (Aviate, Snipper, Yanswand, nkfgqwcseaji), 3 points (Kerria, FallenRaiden, Technophage, Affinity)
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), Egonic (NL), Celtea (NL), brainy (BM), Pistols (Corsair), zebras (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Snipper (MM*), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), FallenRaiden (DrK), Inversion (DrK), Sekiryuutei (Shadower), Pain (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : SpiritBishop (Bishop)
    DROPS : MW20, TL30, AS30, Maple Leaf x 3 (Snipper, Inversion, Pain), Horntail Pendant x 2 (nkfgqwcseaji, SpiritBishop), Nine Spirit's Egg (nkfgqwcseaji)
    DISCONNECTS : none!
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), brainy (BM), Nerd (BM), Egonic (NL), Pistols (Corsair), Yanswand (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Snipper (MM*), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), danman (DrK), Inversion (DrK), Sekiryuutei (Shadower), Pain (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : <none>
    DROPS : TL30, Conc30, Maple Leaf x 4 (danman, Sekiryuutei, Pistols, Zynthroqant), Horntail Pendant x 3 (nkfgqwcseaji all)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 points (Draft)
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), brainy (BM), Lyrium (NL), Celtea (NL), Kerria (NL), zebras (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Snipper (MM*), Pistols (Corsair), FallenRaiden (DrK), Inversion (DrK), Zynzer (NL), Pain (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : SpiritBishop (Bishop)
    DROPS : TL30, AS30, HH30, Meteor30, Blizzard30, Maple Leaf x 3 (Lyrium, Pistols, Inversion)
    DISCONNECTS : 0 points (FallenRaiden), 1 point (SpiritBishop)
    PARTY ONE : Snipper, Zynzer (NL), Pistols (Corsair), Butterscotch (NL), SpiritBishop (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : MrSquinty (DrK*), brainy (BM), Nerd (BM), Celtea (NL), Pain (Bishop)
    EXTRAS :
    DROPS : TL30, AS30, Zerk30, Meteor30, Conc30, Maple Leaf x 2 (brainy, MrSquinty) Horntail Pendant x4 (SpiritBishop all), Nine Spirit's Egg (SpiritBishop)
    DISCONNECTS : 3 points (Nerd, Butterscotch, Snipper)
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), brainy (BM), Pistols (Corsair), Zynzer (NL), Lyrium (NL), zebras (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Snipper (MM*), Mikasa (Hero), Inversion (DrK), FallenRaiden (DrK), Pistols (Corsair), Yanswand (Bishop)
    EXTRAS :
    DROPS : Gen30, AS30, Blizz30, Conc30, Snipe30 Maple Leaf x 2 (Inversion, Sekiryuutei) Horntail Pendant x4 (Senka all), Nine Spirit's Egg (Senka)
    DISCONNECTS : 1 points (brainy)
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), Lyrium (NL), Kerria (NL), Celtea (NL), Nerd (BM), Boshy (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Snipper (MM*), Mikasa (Hero), Tiensi(DrK), ImCanadian (Hero), Zynzer (NL), SpiritBishop (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), AltF4 (NL)
    DROPS : Gen30, Enrage30, Blizz30, Conc30, Smoke30, Hammer30, Maple Leaf x 4 (Tiensi, Snipper, Zynthroqant, Celtea), Horntail Pendant x2 (SpiritBishop all)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 points (Sekiryuutei, Shiva), 1 points (Kerria)
    PARTY ONE : MrSquinty (DrK*), Snipper (MM), brainy (BM), Eeks (Corsair), Zynzer (NL), seanc (NL)
    PARTY TWO : MsSunday (Bishop)
    EXTRAS :
    DROPS : Gen30, Blizz30, Conc30, Smoke30, Enrage30, Meteor30, Maple Leaf x 3 (brainy, MrSquinty, Snipper), Horntail Pendant x4 (seanc all)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 points (Inversion, Dannny), 1 points (Eeks)
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), brainy (BM), Lyrium (NL), Celtea (NL), Muzzle (Corsair), zebras (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Snipper (MM*), Shiva (DrK), FallenRaiden (DrK), danman (DrK), ImCanadian (Hero), MsSunday (Bishop)
    DROPS : MW20, Blizz30, HH30, Snipe30, Time Leap30, Maple Leaf x 3 (danman, brainy, Celtea*),
    DISCONNECTS : 0 Points (FallenRaiden, Muzzle), 1 Points (ImCanadian)
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), Snipper (MM), Lyrium (NL), Celtea (NL), Pistols(Corsair), SpiritBishop (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Inversion (DrK*), Tiensi (DrK), ImCanadian (Hero), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), Affinity (BM), zebras (Bishop)
    DROPS : Meteor30, Conc30, AS30, TL30, Smoke30 Maple Leaf x 3 (Tiensi, Snipper, Zynthroqant)
    DISCONNECTS : 1 Points (SpiritBishop), 3 Points (Affinity)
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), Snipper (MM), Pistols (Corsair), 17symbol (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Inversion (DrK*), FallenRaiden (DrK), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), PlusFour (Buccaneer), DivineAttack (Bishop)
    DROPS : MW20, Berserk30, AS30, Conc30, HH30, Maple Leaf x4 (Zynthroqant, Snipper, Inversion, FallenRaiden)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 Points (seanc, ImCanadian, zebras, Yanswand)
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), Snipper (MM), Pistols (Corsair), Aicohol (Corsair), Lyrium (NL), Yanswand (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Inversion (DrK*), FallenRaiden (DrK), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), Shiva (DrK), Tiensi (DrK), SpiritBishop(Bishop)
    DROPS : Gen30, Berserk30, Snipe30, Enrage30, Maple Leaf x4 (Snipper, Inversion, Lyrium, Aicohol*)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 Points (seanc), -1 Points (Tiensi)
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), Everland (BM), Lyrium (NL), Celtea (NL), seanc(NL), MsSunday (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Inversion (DrK*), BukJon (Hero), XiaoViper (Bucc), brainy (BM), Muzzle (Corsair), SpiritBishop (Bishop)
    DROPS : Gen30, Berserk30, TT30, AS30, MW20, Maple Leaf x3 (brainy, Inversion, Zynthroqant), Horntail Pendant x 3 (seanc, Muzzle, BukJon), Nine Spirit's Egg (Muzzle)
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), Everland (BM), Celtea (NL), Technophage (Corsair), Muzzle (Corsair), zebras (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), Shiva (DrK), danman (DrK), Butterfly (BM), pokemon2 (Bucc), MsSunday (Bishop)
    DROPS : MW20, Snipe30, Conc30, AS30, Maple Leaf x 3 (Shiva, Celtea, MsSunday), Horntail Pendant x 2 (ButterfIy, pokemon2), Nine Spirit's Egg (zebras!!!)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 Points (Pistols), 0 Points (Muzzle), 3 Points (Technophage)
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), Coso (MM), Butterfly (BM), Lyrium (NL), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), Yanswand (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Snipper (MM), Inversion (DrK), Sekiryuutei (Shad), FallenRaiden (DrK), Nefarious (Hero), illusionist (Bishop)
    DROPS : Zerk30, Conc30, AS30, Maple Leaf x 4 (Nefarious, Zynthroqant, Inversion, Lyrium) Horntail Pendant x 4 (ButterfIy all)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 Points (MsSunday)
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), Coso (MM), Butterfly (BM), Kerria (NL), MegaFluff (BM), SpiritBishop (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Snipper (MM*), Tiensi (DrK), XiaoViper (Bucc), FallenRaiden (DrK), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), DivineAttack (Bishop)
    DROPS : Genesis30, Snipe30, Enrage30, Meteor30, Maple Leaf x 2 (Coso, Zynthroqant) Horntail Pendant x 4 (ButterfIy, Coso, SpiritBishop, Butterfly)
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), Coso (MM), Affinity (BM), Celtea (NL), danman (DrK), SpiritBishop (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : FallenRaiden (DrK*), Innoxious (Hero), Butterfly (BM), Sekiryuutei (Shad), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), illusionist (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : Magcargo (F/P*), zebras (Bishop)
    DROPS : Genesis30, Blizzard30, Snipe30, Maple Leaf x 2 (danman, Celtea) Horntail Pendant x 4 (SpiritBishop, ButterfIy, Coso, SpiritBishop)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 Points (Pistols), 1 Points (Innoxious, illusionist), 3 Points (Sekiryuutei)
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), ButterfIy (BM), Lyrium (NL), Imagination (NL), socks (NL), zebras (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : FallenRaiden (DrK*), Shiva (DrK), Nerd (BM), Magcargo (F/P), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), Yanswand (Bishop)
    EXTRAS :
    DROPS :
    Genesis30, Berserk30, Snipe30, Enrage30 Maple Leaf x 2 (ButterfIy, Zynthroqant) Horntail Pendant x 3 (Magcargo, ButterfIyx2), Nine Spirit's Egg (Magcargo)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 Points (Pistols), 4 Points (Lyrium)
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), Everland (BM), Lyrium (NL), Celtea (NL), JasonC (NL), zebras (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : FrostRaiden (MM*), Haydee (Hero ), BukJon (Hero), XiaoViper (Bucc), AIcohol (Corsair), Nerdgasm (Bishop)
    EXTRAS :
    DROPS :
    Genesis30, Berserk30, Snipe30, Enrage30 Maple Leaf x 2 (ButterfIy, Zynthroqant) Horntail Pendant x 3 (Magcargo, ButterfIyx2), Nine Spirit's Egg (Magcargo)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 Points (Pistols), 4 Points (Lyrium)
    PARTY ONE : Seventeenth (Corsair*), Nessi (BM), AIcohol (NL), Celtea (NL), Magcargo (F/P), zebras (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : FallenRaiden (DrK*), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), Pistols (Corsair), XiaoViper (Bucc), KatesLover (BM), Yanswand (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : Goodwill (Bishop)
    DROPS : TT30, Meteor30, Smoke30, AS30 Maple Leaf x 3 (Pistols, Celtea, FallenRaiden) Horntail Pendant x 3 (Goodwill, Magcargo, AIcohol), Nine Spirit's Egg (Goodwill)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 Points (ImNotJr)
    PARTY ONE : Lyrium (NL*), KatesLover (BM), Zynzer (NL), Neah (NL), Tawm (NL), zebras (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : FallenRaiden (DrK*), MrSquinty (DrK), AIcohol (Corsair), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), Magcargo (F/P), Yanswand (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : HealingBot (Bishop)
    DROPS : Genesis 30, TL30, HH30, Snipe30 Maple Leaf x 2 (AIcohol, FallenRaiden) Horntail Pendant x 3 (HealingBot, KatesLover, AIcohol), Nine Spirit's Egg (KatesLover)
    DISCONNECTS : 1 Points (MrSquinty, Magcargo)
    PARTY ONE : Lyrium (NL*), Everland (BM), Celtea (NL), Neah (NL), Tawm (NL), HealingBot (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : 17step (Hero*), Doubtful (DrK), AIcohol (Corsair), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), XiaoViper (Bucc), zebras (Bishop)
    EXTRAS :
    DROPS :
    AS30, TL30, Conc30, Snipe30, Blizz30, Meteor30, Maple Leaf x 3 (Lyrium, 17step, zebras) Horntail Pendant x 4 (AIcohol all)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 Points (Nerdgasm), 1 Points (HealingBot), 3 Points (Haydee, Tawm)
    PARTY ONE: Lyrium (NL*), brainy (BM), AIcohol (Corsair), Eeks (Corsair), Neah (NL), SpiritBishop (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO: Magcargo (F/P*), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), KatesLover (BM), Tease (Hero), Puke (DrK), Zebras (Bishop)
    EXTRAS :
    DROPS :
    Genesis30, TT30, Snipe30, Enrage30, Maple Leaf x 3 (Puke, nkfgqwcseaji, Lyrium), Horntail Pendant x4 (AIcohol, SpiritBishop, Magcargo, AIcohol)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 points (MrSquinty), 1 point (Brainy), 1 point (Zebras), 1 point (Eeks)
    PARTY ONE: Lyrium (NL*), brainy (BM), Neah (NL), Celtea (NL), wondersheep (NL), zebras (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO: 17step (Hero*), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), AIcohol (Corsair), FallenRaiden (DrK), Doubtful (DrK), HealingBot (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : Horlicks (Bishop)
    DROPS : Genesis30, Berserk30, Blizzard30, Maple Leaf x 3 (AIcohol, nkfgqwcseaji, Lyrium), Horntail Pendant x4 (AIcohol, Horlicks x2, HealingBot)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 points (BukJon, Everland), 1 point (Doubtful), 3 points (FallenRaiden, brainy)
    PARTY ONE: Lyrium (NL*), Butterfly (BM), Neah (NL), Imagination (NL), wondersheep (NL), zebras (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO: 17step (Hero*), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), FrostRaiden (MM), XiaoViper (Bucc), 2PACALYPSE (Shad), 50ShadesofMe (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : Magcargo (F/P*), Kasumia (I/L), Senka (I/L)
    DROPS : Blizz30, HH30, Maple Leaf x 4 (ButterfIy, 17step, zebras, nkfgqwcseaji), Horntail Pendant x3 (Magcargo all), Nine Spirits Egg (2PACALYPSE)
    DISCONNECTS : 0 points (50ShadesofMe, Kasumia), 1 point (Neah, Senka), 3 points (XiaoViper)
    PARTY ONE: Lyrium (NL*), Butterfly (BM), Neah (NL), Celtea (NL), AIcohol (Corsair), illusionist (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO: MrSquinty (DrK*), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), FrostRaiden (MM), XiaoViper (Bucc), Magcargo (F/P), zebras (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : Horizons (Bishop)
    DROPS : Blizz30, Meteor30, Genesis30, Enrage30, Snipe30 Maple Leaf x 4 (ButterfIy, MrSquinty, zebras, Celtea), Horntail Pendant x4 (nkfgqwcseaji, Magcargo, AIcohol, Neah)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 Points (Pistols), 0 Points (FrostRaiden), 1 Points (illusionist)
    PARTY ONE: Lyrium (NL*), Everland (BM), Neah (NL), Celtea (NL), wondersheep (NL), HealingBot (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO: MrSquinty (DrK*), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), FallenRaiden (DrK), Haydee (Hero), AIcohol (Corsair), zebras (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : 50ShadesOfMe (Bishop)
    DROPS : TT30, Enrage30, TL30, Maple Leaf x 3 (AIcohol, MrSquinty, zebras), Horntail Pendant x4 (nkfgqwcseaji x2, AIcohol x2)
    DISCONNECTS : 3 Points (FallenRaiden, Haydee)
    PARTY ONE: MrSquinty (DrK*), Affinity (BM), Lyrium (NL), Celtea (NL), Pistols (Corsair), SpiritBishop (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO: zebras (Bishop*), BukJon (Hero), Kasumia (I/L), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), lTeRdOl (Paladin), ButterfIy (BM)
    EXTRAS : Horlicks (Bishop), Yanswand (Bishop), Molly (Bishop), HealingBot (Bishop)
    DROPS : TT30, MW30, Gen30, Blizzard30, Enrage30, Snipe30, Meteor30, Maple Leaf x 4 (zebras, Lyrium, nkfgqwcseaji, Magcargo), Horntail Pendant x3 (lTeRdOl, Magcargo, SpiritBishop), Nine Spirits Egg (lTeRdOl)
    DISCONNECTS : not counting disconnects - first run after change, disconnects full points
    PARTY ONE : Zynthroqant (NL*), brainy (BM), Lyrium (NL), Celtea (NL), Muzzle (Corsair), zebras (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Snipper (MM*), Shiva (DrK), FallenRaiden (DrK), danman (DrK), ImCanadian (Hero), MsSunday (Bishop)
    DROPS : TL30, Meteor30, Enrage30, Snipe30, Smokescreen30, Maple Leaf x 4 (Celtea, zebras, Lyrium, nfkgqwcseaji), Horntail Pendant (LifeIsTough x 2), Nine Spirit's Egg (50ShadesofMe)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 Points (AIcohol), 0 Points (Oreiller), 1 Points (Miloo)
    PARTY ONE : MrSquinty (DrK*), Oreiller (BM), Zynzer (NL), Pawleen (NL), Pistols (Corsair), zebras (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Puke (DrK*), Haydee (Hero), BukJon (Hero), ButterfIy (BM), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L), SpiritBishop (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : Magcargo (F/P*), kink (Hero), Horlicks (Bishop), Ignored (Bishop), LifeisTough (Bishop)
    DROPS : Triple Throw 30, Blizzard 30, Smokescreen 30, Maple Leaf x 4 (zebras, nkfgqwcseaji, Magcargo, ButterfIy), Horntail Pendant (LifeIsTough, Ignored, Magcargo), Nine Spirit's Egg (LifeIsTough)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 Points (Celtea), 1 Points (MrSquinty, Haydee), 3 Points (Horlicks, Pistols)
    PARTY ONE : ButterfIy (BM*), Zynzer (NL), Celtea (NL), Egonic (NL), Doubtful (DrK), SpiritBishop (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Zebras (Bishop*), Littl3Ch0rus (Hero), Tease (Hero), Bryanz (Hero), iluvese (BM), nkfgqwcseaji (I/L)
    EXTRAS : Magcargo (F/P*), LifeisTough (Bishop), 50ShadesofMe (Bishop)
    DROPS : Meteor 30, Enrage 30, Air Strike 30, Maple Leaf x 3 (zebras, nkfgqwcseaji, Magcargo), Horntail Pendant (Littl3Ch0rus, SpiritBishop, 50ShadesofMe), Nine Spirit's Egg (Littl3Ch0rus)
    DISCONNECTS : -2 Points (MrSquiny, Kasumia, HealingBot), 1 Points (Tease), 3 Points (Doubtful, Celtea)
    PARTY ONE : MrSquinty (DrK*), FrostRaiden (MM), SawakoChan (BM), Softer (Hero), Celtea (NL), zebras (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Haydee (Hero*), zasqwsnoz (MM), XiaoViper (Bucc), LadyFawkes (Hero), Romina (Hero), Arcanum (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : iChu (Bishop), Symbiotic (Bishop)
    DROPS : Genesis 30, Air Strike 30, Maple Leaf x 3 (MrSquinty, zebras, SawakoChan*), Horntail Pendant x3 (LadyFawkes, SawakoChan, iChu), Nine Spirit's Egg (gone?)
    PARTY ONE : MrSquinty (DrK*), FrostRaiden (MM), Zynzer (NL), SawakoChan (BM), MrTeaBags (MM)
    PARTY TWO : Snipper (MM*), Haydee (Hero), LadyFawkes (Hero), Pillo (DrK), Meltea (Bucc), Synice (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : iChu
    DROPS : Triple Throw 30, Time Leap 30, Enrage 30, Maple Leaf x3 (Zebras, Snipper, SawakoChan accidental loot), Horntail Pendant x3 (Pillo, SawakoChan, LadyFawkes), Nine Spirit's Egg (SawakoChan)
    PARTY ONE : MrSquinty (DrK*), SawakoChan (BM), Lyrium (NL), LuckyLoook (NL), MidN (NL), DemiHS (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Nediar (Hero*), PiLlo (DrK), Shepherd (F/P), Amaryllis (BM), XiaoViper (Bucc), 50ShadesofMe (Bishop)
    EXTRAS :
    DROPS :
    Triple Throw 30, Berserk 30, Maple Leaf x5 (Lyrium, XiaoViper, MrSquinty, DemiHS), Horntail Pendant x3 (MidN, 50ShadesofMe, PiLlo, SawakoChan), Nine Spirit's Egg (PiLlo)
    PARTY ONE : MrSquinty (DrK*), Zynzer (NL), Egonic (NL), Imagination (NL), Shepherd (F/P), injeenious (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Nediar (Hero*), Zona504 (Hero), Sharpies (MM), LadyFawkes (Hero), Meltea (Bucc), zebras (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : iLuvSE (BM), Death (Hero)
    DROPS : Genesis 30, Berserk 30, Maple Leaf x3 (LadyFawkes, zebras, Meltea), Horntail Pendant x3 (Shepherd, LadyFawkes, Death), Nine Spirit's Egg (Shepherd)
    DISCONNECTS : 3 Points (Nediar, iLuvSE)
    PARTY ONE : MrSquinty (DrK*), Egonic (NL), iykguil (Corsair), NyxAssansin (NL), Shepherd (F/P), DemiHS (Bishop)
    PARTY TWO : Nediar (Hero*), Zona504 (Hero), Sharpies (MM), Brice (DrK), Meltea (Bucc), zebras (Bishop)
    EXTRAS : iLuvSE (BM)
    DROPS : Maple Hero 20, Triple Throw 30, Berserk 30, Blizzard 30, Maple Leaf x3 (Meltea, Nediar, zebras, DemiHS, Lyrium), Horntail Pendant x3 (iykguil, Zona504, Shepherd), Nine Spirit's Egg (iykguild)
    DISCONNECTS : 1 Point (MrSquinty)

How many points do I have?!

Please locate your name in the following table.

[[[[[[[
    [​IMG]Warriors [​IMG]Magicians [​IMG]Bowmen [​IMG]Thieves [​IMG]Pirates
    [​IMG]Dark Knights [​IMG]Bishops [​IMG]Bowmasters [​IMG]Night Lords [​IMG]Corsairs
    FallenRaiden - 71 PointsPain - 5 PointsAffinity - 18 PointsKerria - 4 PointsPistols - 5 Points
    Inversion - 3 PointsAviate - 1 Pointsbrainy - 27 PointsLyrium - 78 PointsTechnophage - 6 Points
    danman - 22 Pointszebras - 50 PointsNerd - 21 PointsButterscotch - 1 PointsMuzzle - 1 Points
    MrSquinty - 0 PointsYanswand - 0 PointsEverland - 34 PointsCeltea - 107 PointsEeks - 8 Points
    Tiensi - 29 PointsSpiritBishop - 16 PointsButterfIy - 56 PointsZynthroqant - 117 PointsAIcohol - 4 Points
    Shiva - 28 PointsBoshy - 1 PointsMegaFluff - 0 PointsEgonic - 30 PointsSeventeenth - 0 Points
    Doubtful - 4 PointsMsSunday - 21 PointsNessi - 6 PointsZynzer - 16 Pointsiykguil - 4 Points
    Puke - 12 PointsDannny - -2 PointsKatesLover - 14 Pointsseanc - 8 Points~~~~~~~~~~
    Pillo - 9 PointsDivineAttack - 0 PointsOreiller - 6 PointsImagination - 15 Points~~~~~~~~~~
    Brice - 6 Poitns17symbol - 0 Pointsiluvse - 15 Pointssocks - 6 Points~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~illusionist - 8 PointsSawakoChan - 5 PointsTawm - 9 Points~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~injeenious - 12 PointsAmaryllis - 6 PointsNeah - 0 Points~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~Nerdgasm - 2 Points~~~~~~~~~~wondersheep - 24 Points~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~Goodwill - 2 Points~~~~~~~~~~Pawleen - 6 Points~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~HealingBot - 10 Points~~~~~~~~~~MidN - 5 Points~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~Horlicks - 6 Points~~~~~~~~~~LuckyLoook - 6 Points~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~50ShadesofMe - 21 Points~~~~~~~~~~NyxAssansin - 6 Points~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~Horizons - 0 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~Miloo - 1 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~LifeIsTough - 14 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~Ignored - 5 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~Arcanum - 6 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~iChu - 6 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~Symbiotic - 3 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~Synice - 6 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~DemiHS - 12 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [​IMG]Heroes [​IMG]I/L Archmages [​IMG]Marksmen [​IMG]Shadowers [​IMG]Buccaneers
    Draft - -2 Pointsnkfgqwcseaji - 79 PointsSnipper - 15 PointsSekiryuutei - 1 PointsPlusFour - 0 Points
    Mikasa - 12 PointsSenka - 1 PointsCoso - 16 Points2PACALYPSE - 4 PointsXiaoViper - 63 Points
    ImCanadian - 11 PointsKasumia - 10 PointsFrostRaiden - 21 Points~~~~~~~~~~pokemon2 - 6 Points
    BukJon - 25 Points~~~~~~~~~~zasqwsnoz - 6 Points~~~~~~~~~~Meltea - 13 Point
    Nefarious - 6 Points~~~~~~~~~~MrTeabags - 3 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Innoxious - 1 Points~~~~~~~~~~Sharpies - 12 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Haydee - 28 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    17step - 11 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Tease - 7 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Littl3ch0rus - 4 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Bryanz - 0 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Romina - 6 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    LadyFawkes - 15 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Softer - 6 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nediar - 15 Points ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Zona504 - 11 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [​IMG]Paladins [​IMG]F/P Archmages ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    lTeRdOl - 4 PointsMagcargo - 38 Points~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~Shepherd - 10 Point~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Pain - Maple Hero 20
    Pistols - Maple Hero 20
    brainy - Maple Hero 20
    Boshy - Genesis 30
    Snipper - Maple Hero 20
    Sekiryuutei - Blizzard 30 - offclass
    Sekiryuutei - Blizzard 30 - offclass
    Boshy - Genesis 30
    Lyrium - Maple Hero 20
    nkfgqwcseaji - Berserk 30 - offclass
    Inversion - Maple Hero 20
    DivineAttack - Triple Throw 30 - offclass
    Zynzer - Genesis 30 - offclass
    Neah - Genesis 30 - offclass
    Inversion - Berserk 30
    AIcohol - Genesis 30 - offclass
    SpiritBishop - Genesis 30
    SpiritBishop - Berserk 30 - offclass
    nkfgqwcseaji - Triple Throw 30 - offclass
    17symbol - Genesis 30
    AIcohol - Genesis 30 - offclass
    Inversion - Triple Throw 30 - offclass
    Horizons - Genesis 30
    Snipper - Genesis 30 - offclass
    Neah - Genesis 30 - offclass
    HealingBot - Genesis 30
    Lyrium - Triple Throw 30
    Inversion - Berserk 30
    Kerria - Triple Throw 30
    nkfgqwcseaji - Genesis 30 - offclass
    zebras - Maple Hero 20
    Zynzer - Triple Throw 30
    Horlicks - Berserk 30 - offclass
    Yanswand - Triple Throw 30 - offclass
    Yanswand - Genesis 30
    Snipper - Triple Throw 30 - offclass
    Lyrium - Berserk 30 - offclass
    MrSquinty - Berserk 30
    zebras - Maple Hero 20 (126 > 50)
    Zynthroqant - Triple Throw 30
    Zynthroqant - Triple Throw 30

Thank you for your interest in RaccoonSquad!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    Moo, Sh0oK, Jeen and 22 others like this.
  2. Aviate

Aviate Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Aviate
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Guardians
    I'm interested in partaking if you guys would like a bishop :)

IGN: Aviate
    Level/Job: 163 Bishop
    Loots: Gene30

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  3. NMNA

NMNA Donator

Are non-bishop- type mages welcome on these runs?

If so:

IGN: nkfgqwcseaji

Level/Job: 180 I/L Archmage

Date: Upcoming Scheduled run for Sunday 5 pm EST

I just really really need a horntail pendant =(

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  4. Yiks

Yiks Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Yiks
    Level:
    pickmepickme

Edit: @Michael do you mean 10pm (i.e. 22:00) server time? In which case, I can't make it ):

Michael likes this.
  5. Eli

Eli Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Hannako
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    [​IMG]

IGN: Pain/Mikasa (idc which)
    Level/Class: 180 Bishop / 200 Hero
    Date/Time: 10/18 5:00pm EST (Finally don't have to convert my local time :D)

Need to get dat mw20 for Pain

xxTuzixx, Plenty and Michael like this.
  6. Michael

Michael Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    17step
    Guild:
    Heroes
    Forgot to specify, sorry, it is 22:00 servertime.

Anyone is welcome so long as they contribute. :)

NMNA likes this.
  7. Dimitri

Dimitri Saint of Horses

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Demiosa
    Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    UNITREE(D)
    You forgot to add that you have to sing the official raccoon song during the run.

Plenty, xMikasa, AccelRose and 3 others like this.
  8. Stan

Stan Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SgtYellow
    Level:
    15x
    Guild:
    Nipple
    IGN: Butterscotch
    Level/Job: 159 NL
    Loots: Htp/egg
    22:00 servertime run please mikey <3

Plenty and Michael like this.
  9. Unknown

Unknown Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Affinity
    Level:
    IGN: Affinity
    Level/Job: 196/bowmaster
    Loots: maple warrior for my bishop to hit skeles (off class- purchase)/ leaf for dispel mule.
    For run at 2pm pst on Oct 18th please.

10. danman

danman Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    danman
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ascension
    yo mike is it aight if someone who is straight up garbo joins? if so..

IGN: danman
    Level/Job: 170something/dank knight
    Loots: man idgaf

cant run Oct 18 but just know im here

11. Yiks

Yiks Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Yiks
    Level:
    Daaaang, will it be this timeslot consistently? It'll be 5am for me, which I can only make it for Saturday runs, but I'll just watch this thread for any runs I might be able to turn up for.

Need that sweet MW20 for my sair after ages

Plenty likes this.
  12. Michael

Michael Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    17step
    Guild:
    Heroes
    Because I'm personally EST, it's difficult for me to host a Horntail significantly later than that, however if there's enough support for it I'll definitely consider running a second timeslot later, potentially at/after 11pm EST, 4am servertime, around 11am for you.

Ranged party filling up quickly; some more warriors would be nice as well!

Plenty likes this.
  13. Yiks

Yiks Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Yiks
    Level:
    Nah no worries, just run it at your own convenience, I'll just pop by when I can haha :) thanks for organizing anyway!

Plenty likes this.
  14. inversion

inversion Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Inversion
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unity
    i'll join the run this sunday at 5pm est

ign: inversion
    class/level: drk/196

Plenty likes this.
  15. Lyrium

Lyrium Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lyrium
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    Such organization, much formatting ~f14

IGN: Lyrium
    Level/Job: 179 NL
    Loots: MW20, but mostly for fun
    Can run October 18th if still open.

Looking forward to joining future runs, Mike.

Celtea, Koalas, Plenty and 2 others like this.
  16. Raiden

Raiden Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Frost/Fallen
    Level:
    20x
    Guild:
    Ascension
    Put me in the game coach. I can be team player.
    Whatever you need.
    Ign: Frost/FallenRaiden
    Lvl: 18x MM/DrK

Chrille, Aly, Plenty and 5 others like this.
  17. Penny

Penny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iwantcandy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cognito
    QQ I KENOT RUN THIS SUNDAY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY ~f4~f4~f4~f4~f4~f4~f4~f4

but... plzzzz in da future, i love this normal EST time shit ~f13~f13

IGN: zebras (zebra) (bras) (bra)
    Level/Job: 154 bishop
    Loots: MW 20 but also FUNZIES <3

HMU for future runs ~f14~f14~f14~f14~f14~f14~f14~f14

Plenty, Snakehips, Michael and 2 others like this.
  18. Amanion

Amanion Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Improv
    IGN: Oreiller
    Level/Job: 168 Bowmaster
    Loots: Funfunn also for Mike Senpai to notice me

I can't this Sunday, but up for any future runs!

Lyrium, yellowblue and Michael like this.
  19. Sekiryuutei

Sekiryuutei Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sekiryuutei
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unity
    Signing up for this Sunday

IGN:
    Sekiryuutei

Level/Job: 200 / Shadower

Loots:
    I suck at keeping priorities so lets say "points" cuz yolo.

Plenty likes this.
  20. Eli

Eli Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Hannako
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Slightly confused. What differentiates Off-Class purchases from transferring points? Does one have to attend HT on a specific character before being able to transfer points to that character? And do those points count as an "Off-Class purchase" ?

It doesn't really matter to me since I would much prefer to go to HT on my bishop over my hero anyway but for example, what if someone were to HT on a level 130 bishop once, and then continue to go on their level 17x NL to transfer points over in order to get MW20? That's where my confusion lies since the chart says that Off-Class purchases are N/A for MW20 and there's only one pool for points. Or is it N/A because every class needs MW20?

I'm probably just overcomplicating it though ^_^'

xxTuzixx and Plenty like this.