*NEWER* Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by lilaznpnk, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilaznpnk

lilaznpnk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Looks like your character got caught up in this somehow. I'll take you off the list, sorry.

2. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Plenty likes this.
  3. Julie

Julie Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Slapstick
    Level:
    Guild:
    Drama
    Watch out for the IGN 'GrayDust', a hero, just went on a Zak run with him and even though he didn't drop the EoF, or is the leader of the run, he looted the leaf as well as everything that was dropped by Zak ~____________~ even when people had called for certain items before the run started.

Celtea likes this.
  4. snsdfan

snsdfan Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: NotoriousCWA
    Reason for blacklisting: Being toxic + flaming
    Details (include picture if applicable): First I just started so I come into fm and ask for 50k from anyone. After maybe 30 seconds he trade me and start flaming :(. So I ss and tell him and then he defames me.

Attached Files:

5. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    50k is such a small amount, I honestly think you would have had better luck asking for a couple mill lol. People can atleast understand someone asking for that.

Also, claiming you're SSing and telling the person, only makes the situation worse.

Plenty likes this.
  6. Dandelion

Dandelion Donator

this guy is super shady. i have ss (i reported it a while ago. you can find the report or aks me for it) of me and him almost getting into a mass defame before i talked to him about why he defamed me in the first place, and it led to him either admitting to account sharing or lieing about it. but the whole defaming me, because i didnt wait to sell him a dep star that was already downpriced to 110 because i wanted to sell it fast (it wasnt a/w or a bid) makes me think he's not a nice person. i dont even care about the fames i can get them back faming myself, he was just really rude and tryed to act oblivious to the everything i asked him about doing when it was obvious he did.

TL ; DR can confirm hes rood :c you can search up my report thing of him or i could send the ss or find the ss in my report, like i put in the parenthesis earlier.

and the guy asking for 50k is not worthy of community blacklist imo lol. ive asked for that from friends before because im like 50k short on a good deal in the fm and need to get it before someone else does. it was probably to help with the taxi so they could also afford pots or something because he/she is new and ran out of pots. and you probably came off elitist trying to say "just level and grind like the rest of us" so.... i mean i wouldnt even be asking for that in the first place id honestly walk instead of the taxi but neither of you are toxic.... if anything, you taking them to a trade and lecturing them seems a little wierd to me when its just 50k mesos. not harassment or being toxic but i dont see the point when its such a little amount. i was trying to sell drawings on tera peoples characters the other day to save up and buy a cash shop item from someone and someone legit just said "dont want a drawing heres 5k gold" ( a lot for me cuz im not even level cap yet) so js, theres lots of people that like helping out. just ignore them and let the people who dont mind giving a bit of mesos deal with it.

no pots = no levelings >x< i make more from selling most of the npc drops i get, even at FoG and gs2. like enticing said, its not a big amount.

and even asking for 2m isnt bad. i think begging is more of a guild rule thing? idk if its in the server rules but if it is i dont think anyone would care about 50k tbh.

and yeah mapowner overules all @the bf thing but i think thats taken care of? main point is that greydust is rude and should def be put on the list imo.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  7. Manslut

Manslut Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ManSIut
    Level:
    nib
    Guild:
    MANLOVE
    It's the other way around... The guy filing the report is the poor guy asking for 50k, the offender is the elitist trying to give a lecture.

8. Dandelion

Dandelion Donator

zzzz whoops sorry lol. imo neither shouild be blacklisted still lol. ty for letting me know though.

9. GDLee

GDLee Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Guild:
    Acme
    IGN: HauL @Haul
    Reason for blacklisting: scamming 2bil from me and 2.3bil from Lumbo
    Details (include picture if applicable): @Haul smega advertised a 10 att pgc for sale with s/b 2bil. After offering 2bil (to which he responded that the c/o was 2.2), I dropped the interest. Around 10 minutes afterward, he whispered me regarding working a deal out and ended up at a trade negotiation of 2.5 in value. Having seen his name around on the market place in forums and no prior mention of him scamming on this thread, I assumed he was trustworthy and went ahead with usual trading practice of buying arrows from store first before receiving the item. Upon buying the arrows, he claimed to go "check Frederick" for several minutes and repeatedly complained about lag while pretending to disconnect. At a certain point, I assumed that he decided to scam and run - soon after, I ran into another player (IGN: Lumbo) who said she was also victim to 2.3bil in losses to Haul.

Unfortunately, no screenshots are available as I went by normal market reputation and did not expect any form of foul play/scamming. I guess I gave him too much credit.

Mono, Jeen and irmy like this.
  10. GDLee

GDLee Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Guild:
    Acme
    This is on behalf of Lumbo, who does not have a forum account but similarly experienced scamming by @Haul

[​IMG]

Mono likes this.
  11. lilaznpnk

Country Flag:
    Since this will likely come up later, I am already aware of the strong suspicions that @Haul and @zico are the same person. I have dug into this a bit myself before, and between the GMs already having linked all of zico's forum accounts and the Admins concluding they are likely to be different people who know each other I decided not to get him involved before.

But I will be adding Haul onto the blacklist. If anyone has more information please feel free to post.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    Sheby, Jeen, NMNA and 3 others like this.
  12. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    You see this is how the really good scammers get away with what they do. They pretend to be legit. They play it safe for months maybe even years. They wait till they can get exactly what they want and when you the player let your guard down for just a brief moment they strike and they rob you of every last bit of trust. And for what? Some pixels on the screen? This just forces you to question everyone. Cant trust anyone because of people like haul and his rl friend who also scams zico.

Just a damn shame

Plenty, Gags, BabyRaine and 4 others like this.
  13. mindout

mindout Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Mindout
    Level:
    13x
    Guild:
    Gurdians
    IGN: RintteNin & AtariMoni
    Reason for blacklisting: No zak split
    Details (include picture if applicable): AFter finishing zak there was no split after buyers paid.

14. no1993

no1993 Well-Known Member

This is AtariMoni here.

I would like to not only elaborate on this post but would also like to hopefully gain some attention from authorities as this is a smear post.

We were in zakum Me, RintteNin, Mindout, Desutoroiya, p592672006, and Cloe.

I would first to to say that there were no splits because no zhelms were sold, we had a total of 1 buyer and 1 HBer but buyer dced. I believe any other member in the party can vouch for this.
    The other zhelms were relooted by the attackers.

I personally believe he is making this post because as he asked for dispel during arms, I was using genesis in the middle so I stated, you should pack some all cures during arms.
    He then went to to state I was a noob and my only job is to dispel in zruns, which I'm also sure every other member saw as well.
    Also after zak died, he went on to FJ and steal my leaf which he obviously did not mention in his post.

Now I'm not an active member on the forums but I'm sure many of you may see me around selling leech and on boss runs etc (pretty active in game)
    I am here to clarify his smear post on both RintteNin and myself as we did not steal ANY splits and he was the one that stole from us.

BabyRaine, RareCandies, Jeen and 2 others like this.
  15. Jeen

Jeen Donator

Guild:
    ♬♩Radio♩♬
    Couple of things here, for a report to be considered, you need to have a full client, unedited screenshot (unless there have been multiple reports, I believe?). Secondly, I'm not sure if this is how Kevin will run the thread, but false reporting and false claims is something I personally would choose to add to the list because it is a scumbag move to try and ruin someone's reputation (for future reports, I believe neither will be added due to lack of evidence) 3rd, that leaf is worth way more than what you would have gotten in splits anyway, so I don't see why you even bothered to report (or even leave that out). Finally, most bishops genesis on arms, I myself do it when I'm not dual clienting, and I always tell people to bring all cures just in case. The final notes were on the premises that Atari's report was true, which I'm inclined to believe, because I have talked to him myself about other issues and he has always been polite and helpful.

Plenty, Mono, BabyRaine and 2 others like this.
  16. Berchtold

Berchtold Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ubarmensch
    Level:
    What if Haul, Zico, Worker and myself where all a single person.
    That would be super spooky ayy

17. BabyRaine

BabyRaine Donator

IGN:
    BabyRaine
    Guild:
    Ohana
    Instead of being ashamed of yourself or sorry for scamming innocent people, you come back here, thinking you're funny. Go do something productive instead.

Gangsta, Michael, workteam and 15 others like this.
  18. lilaznpnk

Country Flag:
    The only thing that I have to correct here is the part about screenshots. I fully welcome all reports, even without screenshots. Although it is less likely they will be added from a single report if no screenshots are provided, it helps a report if other cases show up in the future, so please continue to post even if you don't have any proof. Just provide as much information as possible!!

As to what you did, this thread is still under the Report Abuse forum and false/slander reports will not be tolerated. At the same time, all it does is force you to lose your credibility in the community as well, so it's just a stupid thing to do.

BabyRaine likes this.
  19. farts

farts Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PainNagato
    Level:
    IGN: p592672006
    Reason for Blacklisting: looting everything right when zakum died
    Details: I d/ced before the run ended. Jesper and ddealwithit (party members) later told me p592672 stole everything.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  20. OnDuty

OnDuty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: nuuu or pass
    Reason for Blacklisting: looting after krex. (witness ign:Littl3Ch0rus and Crossbones)
    Details: me, Littl3Ch0rus and Crossbones found a bishop but Pass wanted to join for the krex run so we added him instead since he wanted his DK, Nuuu to join too for exp. After the 1st eye, he went for 'dinner' and came back to ~15% krex hp. He then said he is taking ring. The party agreed to give me the ring but he said the first person to loot it takes it and took it.

Careful guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.