Closed ✯ HOLLYWOOD - Where Dreams Began [2015-2016]

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Christopher Chance, Jan 1, 2015.

1. m33king

m33king Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iHealpixels
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Sorry wont be on for another day or two, so frustrating :( at least im getting that NX :)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  2. Fowski

Fowski Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Fowski
    Level:
    1) Name: -
    2) Age: 23
    3) IGN: Fowski
    4) Origin of IGN: It's the IGN I've been using in GMS since 2006. I used it because everything was chosen and I liked the sound of it lol. I was young.
    5) Level & Job: Lvl. 50 Spearman.
    6) Country/State: Barcelona (Spain) but currently living in Japan.
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: 2 days.
    8) Character Goals: Become one of the best DRKs in the server (and I mean that. I'll scroll good gear and HP wash to get to 30k HP at level 13x. I raised 80 base INT since lvl 1. And I'm low DEX... level 1-35 was hell xD)
    Also boss a lot. Kill HT. Kill Pink Bean.
    9) Guild History: n/a
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? First of all the name and emblem. Second of all you do a lot of guild activities, specially GPQ, which I love to do. Also you seem well organized. I like the fact that you don't invite any random person. And last but not least, you seem active. I see a lot of 200's and active people I see ingame everyday.
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): n/a
    12) How active are you in Royals? Level-50-in-2 days-kind of active :3
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I'm living in Tokyo, studying Japanese and the culture. I'll go back to Barcelona on January, but I want to work and permanently live here in the future.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Nicolas Cage Benedict Cumberbatch.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    Enticing likes this.
  3. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Accepted! Welcome =D
    Please contact a Jr. in game for an invite!

Fowski likes this.
  4. Fowski

Fowski Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Fowski
    Level:
    Thank you!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  5. mindout

mindout Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Mindout
    Level:
    13x
    Guild:
    Gurdians
    1) Name: Kevin
    2) Age: 19
    3) IGN: Mindout
    4) Origin of IGN: The origin of my name dates back to around 2005 when I first started playing an RPG game called, "Martial Heroes." After every single video game I've played I've used the same name, whether it be an mmo, rpg, or fps game. The name was inspired by the idea of outplaying every individual and striving for success. To become the absolute best player I can be.
    5) Level & Job: 14X, Night Lord
    6) Country/State: US, California
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: 6 months on and off
    8) Character Goals: My goals as a player in Royals is to become one of the strongest Night lords in game and eventually hit level 200. After I accomplish that, I'll most likely make a new character.
    9) Guild History: Sanctuary & Oblivin
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? Hollywood gives off the vibe that's welcoming, a place you can call home. I want to network, contribute to socializing in the guild and have my buddy list full. I have always admired the people who were really friendly and had a lot of friends. I've "ppl2pass" the majority of my time in royals after most of my friends stopped playing. I've spent too much time focusing on my goals in royals and forgot to actually just sit back, socialize, enjoy playing the game and enjoying the presence of others. I feel like Hollywood will give me a clean slate and would benefit me greatly in forming new bonds and relationships.
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): No.
    12) How active are you in Royals? On a scale of 1/10. 10. I'm online almost every single day for a few hours, depending on my schedule. I'm juggling university, work, gyming, social life and royals. But essentially I spend most of my free time on royals.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: Currently I'm a university student, aspiring bodybuilder and plan to innovate the fitness community with my knowledge and journey through youtube. As far as life goals, I plan to obtain my bachelor's degree and attend law school to become an attorney. Then I'd like to move to the east coast and open up my own law firm.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Liam Neeson

Nessi likes this.
  6. Selmy

Selmy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    1) Name: Connie
    2) Age: 21
    3) IGN: Softer
    4) Origin of IGN: My sisters and I made accounts with similiar themes. (Harder and Wetter)
    5) Level & Job: 145 Hero
    6) Country/State: California, USA
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: ~2 months? However, I have played old GMS before back when I was in high school!
    8) Character Goals: Help others and become as strong as I can. I believe the act of kindness is contagious. My motto is "Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you."
    9) Guild History: HeavensGate and Ascention
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? Boshy is the nicest person ever! I wish to reciprocate this kindness towards the MapleRoyal community!
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): N/A
    12) How active are you in Royals? Weekends. I have school on the weekdays.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: Working on my degree at University (will not specify)
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: This is hard. It's been Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, Matt Damon, Leonardo DeCaprio (he needs to win an Oscar), and Johny Depp. I don't have ONE favorite, sorry!

Enticing, Pofke, BaconCat and 2 others like this.
  7. tonowono

tonowono Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    1) Name: Tony
    3) IGN: StTony
    4) Origin of IGN: St as in Saint (from being a priest), and Tony as in my name is Tony 0:)
    5) Level & Job: 109 Priest
    6) Country/State: Peru :8):
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: 3 weeks
    8) Character Goals: Funding a DPS, most likely a BM
    9) Guild History: None! Just started a few weeks ago
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? The organisation, seriousness, kindness, dedication. What's not to like!
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): Nada, new here
    12) How active are you in Royals? Pretty much everyday, 3+ hours. Maybe on weekends a bit less because I got a GF and also because it's party time >:D
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: Student, 1 more year to finish. In my free time I help my dad run his restaurant and also frequently go to the gym. Goal IRL is to own my own business like my dad :o
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Jennifer Aniston :love:

8. Kirix

Kirix Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    TheNewComer
    Level:
    Guild:
    -
    1) Name: Kirix
    2) Age: 17
    3) IGN: Correction
    4) Origin of IGN: Had a correction tape on my table and *POOF!* "Correction" it is
    5) Level & Job: 31 Cleric
    6) Country/State: Singapore
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: 3 Days in Royals but almost 3years of maple
    8) Character Goals: BE AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
    9) Guild History: None
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? Was going through the forum to find a good and suitable guild and this is the one that attracted me the most, it feels welcoming just by seeing the thread and i bet it will be amazing to have this kind of guild!
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): Nope
    12) How active are you in Royals? Roughly 3-5 Hours a day
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: Student. My goal is just to have a simple and peaceful life
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Jackie Chan <3 <3

9. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Unfortunately we're going to reject this application.

Accepted and welcome!
    Please contact a Jr. in game for an invite!

Also accepted! Welcome!
    Same goes for you, please contact a Jr. in game for an invite!

Sorry, but we don't think this guild would be the right fit for you, Rejected.

William likes this.
  10. Barte

Barte Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Barte
    Level:
    Guild:
    Susi
    Thanks pro <3

Christopher Chance likes this.
  11. Semi

Semi Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Semi
    1) Name: Kenny
    2) Age: 17
    3) IGN: Semi
    4) Origin of IGN: I was always a fan of four letter IGNs. I got into the semi-finals of a debate tournament the same day I was making the character, so I simply thought why not Semi?
    5) Level & Job: 7x Hermit
    6) Country/State: California, U.S.
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: I joined back in 2013, but I began playing more seriously two weeks ago. So you could say I basically have been playing for ~2 weeks.
    8) Character Goals: Currently my goals include obtaining gear and scrolling them. After I can get my gear, I plan on bossing like everyone else (once my DPS allows me).
    9) Guild History: Rainbow
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD?: The aspect that interests me the most is the fact that everyone seems like they would help one another. I have been in too many guilds in other private servers where people are doing their own thing and never actually try to reach out to the new members. I have hopes that HOLLYWOOD will be different than those guilds. In different guilds, I have asked a question only to be greeted with silence. Based on the description that is given, HOLLYWOOD seems like a guild that would have members that would answer my questions.
    12) How active are you in Royals? 9.5/10
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I am currently a high school student, frantically applying to colleges. My goal is to get into a top business school and enter a MBA program as well.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Emma Watson.

Pofke, m33king and Plenty like this.
  12. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Unfortunately we're rejecting this application.

ACCEPTED!
    Welcome!
    Please contact a Jr. in game for an invite, and we'll add you :)

13. eskimop

eskimop Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EskimoParker
    Level:
    Guild:
    VIII
    1) Name: Parker
    3) IGN: EskimoParker
    4) Origin of IGN: EskimoParker was the IGN of my very first char in GMS!
    5) Level & Job: 95 Dragon Knight
    6) Country/State: United States/Texas
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: Just came back this past week, started in December of 2014
    8) Character Goals: I 'd like to grind out 200 of course! Also, become one of the top DK's in Royals!
    9) Guild History: I was in XIII back when they were around, I guess they vanished after I stopped playing.
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? I've always wanted to live in/near Hollywood, and i'm finally going to visit for my first time after New Years!
    12) How active are you in Royals? I play everyday since i've started back
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I currently work installing fire alarms at the DFW airport!
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Emma Watson of course!

14. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Sorry, Rejected. We don't think this guild would be the right fit for you.

Unfortunately we're going to reject this application. Good luck with future endeavors!

15. sagi9021

sagi9021 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    aFireMage
    Level:
    6x
    Guild:
    none
    1) Name: Sagi
    2) Age: 16
    3) IGN: aFireMage
    4) Origin of IGN: Just a fire mage :p lol not very creative
    5) Level & Job: 62, F/P.
    6) Country/State: Israel
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: something like 2 years approximately. But with breaks.
    8) Character Goals: My main goal is to reach level 130 and get max MS so I cango to bosses with guild.
    9) Guild History: Hmm... I was at Queens back then with my DK.
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? I like how the Jr masters and masters manage that guild. Your tight management make the guild be that good. All the people in the guild are active and friendly, there are boss runs, GPQs and all these things :). I know HOLLYWOOD is absolutely the best guild.
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): I think the only one I know from the guild right now is Puke (@LuckyLook). Hope to meet the others :)
    12) How active are you in Royals? I play every day. active enough don't worry ;).
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: Still studying in high school. Computers science and all the normal things. I hang out with friends or do sports in my free time, and if dont, I play royals :)
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: No idea :O

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    m33king and Nessi like this.
  16. Spaceboy

Spaceboy Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Freefall
    1) Name: Kieran
    3) IGN: Freefall (active), Spaceboy(retired character)
    4) Origin of IGN: It's the name of a pterodactyl from dinotopia, was the first ign I ever picked from when I was a lot younger and just starting to play starcraft broodwar online and it has stuck since.
    5) Level & Job: 127 Night Lord
    6) Country/State:New Zealand
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: about 5 months
    8) Character Goals: Currently Leveling up and gearing up, looking forward to bossing, end goal is to start HTing.
    9) Guild History: Boobs
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? I'm looking for a guild with people to talk to and play with, organize events, boss runs, training, hanging out etc. Everyone i've met from HOLLYWOOD has been really nice and it seems like a group of people I would get along with.
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): None yet, but hopefully will make some :)
    12) How active are you in Royals? I play everyday for a few hours, longer on weekends. Would like to play more but there are only so many hours in a day :)
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: Halfway through med school so finishing that is my biggest goal IRL, I also paint and would like to keep getting better at that.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Gary Oldman

m33king likes this.
  17. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    ACCEPTED! Welcome!

And Accepted as well! Welcome!

Please reach out to a Jr. of HOLLYWOOD in game for the add.

Spaceboy likes this.
  18. canido

canido Member

Country Flag:
    1) Name: Mathias
    2) Age: 16
    3) IGN:levin
    4) Origin of IGN: Because levin was the name of a hero here from Sweden. He was a guy who stopped a terrorist to kill people in a school.
    5) Level & Job: 130(Arch Mage Fire/Poison)
    6) Country/State: Sweden
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: About 1 year I think with breaks.
    8) Character Goals: My main goal is to make this f/p to atleast level 140 and have fun bossing with guildies.
    9) Guild History: I have never been in a guild before.
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? All those creative events and boss runs, also that this is a professionell active guild! :)
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): The only one I know from here is aFireMage. (Who isn't a firemage yet ^^) He was the guy that told be about this awesome guild.
    12) How active are you in Royals? I play everyday, even in school (don't tell my teachers)
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I study in high school and on my sparetime I use to play floorball. I also have a big interesse in cars. My goals for the future is to get a classified good job and ofc a family! :)
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Leonardo Dicaprio ofc ;)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
    sagi9021 likes this.
  19. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    ACCEPTED!
    Welcome, Please contact a Jr. in game for an invite.
    Merry Christmas!

canido and sagi9021 like this.
  20. JackDaneils

JackDaneils Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Francine
    Level:
    1) Name: Kyle/Franc/Capt
    3) IGN: CaptMorgan
    4) Origin of IGN: That one buccaneer that's on that bottle of rum.
    5) Level & Job: 130 Buccaneer
    6) Country/State: Canada
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: Almost 2 years ago.
    8) Character Goals: To get lv200 and finish hp washing.
    9) Guild History: From what I remember I was in Queens when the guild was alive. I quit due to busy work schedule, just before the guild shut down.
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? I need people to talk to and do things with. I've been back for about 1 and 1/2 weeks now and I feel like a loner.
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): It's been a while, but I see people still playing from when I quit.
    12) How active are you in Royals? I'm on and off. I have 3 months free before work starts to get crazy again.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: Still trying to figure this out. For now, my savings account will grow.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Channing Tatum, ofc. When he was killed off in G.I. Joe 2, I considered it the end of the movie so I went to the next one.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
    sagi9021 likes this.