Closed ✯ HOLLYWOOD - Where Dreams Began [2015-2016]

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Christopher Chance, Jan 1, 2015.

1. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Unfortunately we're going to reject this app.

2. mihael227

mihael227 Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iMikey
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    1) Name: Michael
    2) Age: 19.5
    3) IGN: SheII
    3.5) IGN origin: I live near the sea and enjoy surfing a lot so i just chose that name :)
    4) Level & Job: Spearman lv 47
    5) Country/State: Israel
    6) How long have you been playing Royals? About a Week
    7) Character Goals: My goal is to reach lv 200 and fund myself and make buddies and generally enjoy mapleroyals like the good old times.
    8) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? First of all! the name of course :). more then the name i asked people and read about the guild and how honest and friendly and talkative it is and how every member help each other and thats the kind of guild id like to be a part of. i know im new to the server but ive been playing ms since 2006 and have alot of experience and i know how better the experience of mapling can be when u have the right people besides you and i believe HOLYWOOD is the right place for me :)
    9) How active are you in Royals? 2-4 hours a day.
    10) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any? Im a Fighter in the Idf which is the israeli deffence forces in the paratroopers. my goal irl is becoming a doctor like most of my family it intruiges me and i enjoy it.
    11) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: liam neeson. come on he trained batman and jedi and was zeus. do i need to say more?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
    sagi9021 likes this.
  3. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Main Character Name: FishBiscuit
    Alternate Character level: 1
    Alternate Character Name: KyIoRen

Ripperinos. So much Kylo hype

4. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    I suppose I should do my alternate app as well

Main Character UDontNeedHS
    Alternate character level 83
    Alternate Character name: Velicity

5. Kaspar

Kaspar Donator

IGN:
    DarkFogBlade
    1) Name: Eric
    2) Age: 20
    3) IGN: Kaspar
    4) Origin of IGN: It's the name of the antagonist in Weber's opera "Der Freischütz" (The Freeshooter in English). In the opera, Kaspar make deals with the devil to gain magic bullets which are capable of hitting any target the holder desires. I named my corsair as Kaspar because corsairs are also gunman.
    5) Level & Job: lv136 Corsair
    6) Country/State: Taiwan
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: a little over one month
    8) Character Goals: To experience the prebigbang nostalgia, fight every boss in the game and make good friends.
    9) Guild History: none
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? What interests me the most are the boss runs. Also, the guild seems to be well organized and has a lot of experienced players.
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): none
    12) How active are you in Royals? I play almost everyday
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I'm currently studying psychology and statistics in college. If possible, I would aim to make contribution to psychology research especially on topics such as consciousness, free will and evolution in the future.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: F. Murray Abraham. His acting in "Amadeus" is unforgettable.

6. Abdus

Abdus Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gatling
    Level:
    Guild:
    Bougie
    1) Name: Abdus
    2) Age: 15
    3) IGN: PirateHunta
    4) Origin of IGN: From the anime One Piece (the nickname of a swordsman)
    5) Level & Job: Level 127 Shadower
    6) Country/State: Canada/Ontario
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: For more than a year now
    8) Character Goals: To become an amazing shadower that also helps the new players (gave over 500m in December)
    9) Guild History: OPStrawhats (my friend's guild which was disbanded in a month), then to Guardians (disbanded yesterday)
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? It looks like such a nice, big, welcoming community. I want to be a part of it.
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): Nope but I'm hoping to make friends :D
    12) How active are you in Royals? I come on everyday except during exams and play at least 2 hours (rarely, mostly more)
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I'm a student in the 10th grade, but I'm very mature for my age and I get that a lot. My goal is to become a successful doctor, and things look in my favour.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Will Smith (his acting is so clean and natural)

7. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    ACCEPTED! Welcome to HOLLYWOOD
    Please contact a Jr. in game for an invite!

Already handled in game.

And already handled in game as well! Good luck on the alternate!

Unfortunately we're going to Reject this application. Good luck with future endeavors!

ACCEPTED! Welcome!
    Contact a Jr. in game for an invite when you're ready!

8. Born2Post

Born2Post Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Born2Crush
    Level:
    1) Name: Bar
    2) Age: 22
    3) IGN: Born2Crush
    4) Origin of IGN: I don't see myself as a creative person , but I stil wanted a name that represets my class ! (That's the best I could think of :D)
    5) Level & Job: 175 Hero
    6) Country/State: Israel
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: I have been playing for about a year and a half I would say , along with some breaks , I also have a Night Lord and a bishop , but after making my Hero , I finally feel that I have found the right class for me .
    8) Character Goals: My main goal was to hit 155 and get myself a decent gear in order to join Horntail runs and actually be useful and do some DPS , after achieving that , as I see myself realy enjoying this server right now and with the support of my buddies and guildies (hopefully HOLLYWOOD's :D) , I think I could aim even higher and go for that level 200 !
    9) Guild History: SiaoKaki, Queens, Creation.
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? I want to find a new home , and I feel HOLLYWOOD is the one for me ! This guild seems well managed and every small detail is being taken by with the most seriousness .
    In addition , I have encountered and talked with some of your members , and they were super helpful and friendly , can't wait to meet you all !
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): I know Ness (Puke) for quite a while now , but that's it I guess .
    12) How active are you in Royals? I usually play everyday , 2-4 hours a day , a lot more on weekends of course :D
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I have just finished 3 years of army service , I am currently working in order to make enough money to start studying although I have a hard time deciding what I want to study , and of course to chill on maple and have some fun like I had in my childhood .
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Johnny Depp

9. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    ACCEPTED! Welcome to HOLLYOOD!
    Please contact a Jr. in game for an invite!

10. iCross

iCross Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Repeats
    Level:
    Guild:
    -
    1) Name: Sean :D
    2) Age: 20
    3) IGN: iCross
    4) Origin of IGN: Well.. Cross comes from Crossbow and the 'i' is for me, myself and I :) OK maybe it's cuz I use an iPhone
    5) Level & Job: 146 Marksman! (FINALLY! :D)
    6) Country/State: Malaysia, KL
    7) How long have you been playing Royals? It's been roughly 4 months, i guess? Not too sure ><
    8) Character Goals: To be more than just self-sufficient; to be able to help new Royallers (financially and simple training atm)
    9) Guild History: Exclusive, Shade, Ciao
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? Well, I must say, I'm very impressed to see such a well-established guild that not only comes across as a popular guild, but more importantly a guild with a sense of a warm and caring community ^^Really wanna do my part as a Royaller since many people had helped me when I first started few months ago haha
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): not at the moment, but soon I'll know more! :)
    12) How active are you in Royals? 3-4 hours everyday. 6 hours on weekends. :) Well, since there aren't many marksmen on this server, I can gladly say that I'm one of the most active Marksman in Royals! hehe
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any? Well, I'm currently a law undergraduate and I aspire to be an advocate of Human Rights and Civil Liberties!! Sounds cool right? That's cuz it is! As you can see, I've always had this interest in meeting new people and helping those in need! (such as new players who are often lost in the world of maple lol)
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Hmmmm.. I have many actually! But I guess I'll go with Emma Watson? (Harry Potter ftw) I think she's a wonderful actress and really down-to-earth as well!

EXTRA 15) Why didn't you choose other guilds?: Well, I did join a couple of guilds such as Exclusive (inactive), Shade and Ciao. However, I'm looking for a close-knitted and warm guild that can share a common interest or have a common topic to talk and laugh about! The previous guilds either lack of such familial vibe or the higher-ups treat us like beggars/ unworthy newbies (which is what I truly despise). As for Hollywood, I can feel the sense of positive vibes radiating (too strong a word? :/) from the way the members carry themselves! On top of that, seeing that Hollywood is an English-speaking guild, it will be much easier to communicate with one another.

And don't worry about my loyalty; I used to be the only member online in Exclusive for a long time and rejected other guild invitations. I only left after finding out most of the members have quit Royals for good :( So yeah, please consider my application! :)

Thank you for your time! I respect your decision either way! (jk i will kill you if rejected *grins* ;)) PEACE OUT YO!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  11. teemo69

teemo69 Member

Country Flag:
    1) Name: Steve
    2) Age: 26
    3) IGN: TeemoMain
    4) Origin of IGN: I wanted Teemo, but it was already taken -.-'
    5) Level & Job: 45 Cleric
    6) Country/State: USA/NJ
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: 3 Days
    8) Character Goals: I would like to reach as high level as I can, hopefully 200 someday.
    9) Guild History: None
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? First of all, the guild name ofc. There seems to be a lot of people in this guild which is one of the main reason I want to join. I mean, who wants to play maple all alone right?
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): None
    12) How active are you in Royals? I'm usually on all day afking since I'm playing from work. So, you would probably see me on for over 12hours + each day.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: My parents owns a Chinese restaurant and I pretty much do everything there. You could say it is pretty much like a sweatshop in a way since my hours are ridiculously long. My current goal would be winning the jackpot for powerball this coming Saturday because it would end my slavery days :xD:. However, my real goal would be actually moving out of here and into the NYC where I've always want to go.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Benedict Cucumberbatch! I mean, do I need to say more? This man is just freaking amazing in Sherlock Holmes.

12. mihael227

mihael227 Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iMikey
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Main Character Name: SheII
    Alternate Character level: 35 atm :)
    Alternate Character Name: Boli

13. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    ACCEPTED! Welcome!
    Please contact a Jr. in game to receive an invitation!

And, also ACCEPTED!
    Same goes for you! Please contact a Jr. in game to receive the invite!

Already handled in game! Good luck on the alternate!

iCross likes this.
  14. LeftBicep

LeftBicep Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lovelinus
    Level:
    Hi Hollywood! I just started playing Maple Royals, but I wanted to give a shout-out to Nayruu. I used a megaphone I found about 3 hours ago to say hi to everyone in the game, and she pm'ed me, found where I was, and gave me a really nice wand and shield. She invited me to go to the FM, but when doing so, my game client crashed because I didn't update it after the patch :X. I was offline for a solid 30 minute, and I wasn't able to reach out to her when I logged back in after downloading the latest client :(.

I just wanted to thank her here for her kindness and generosity - so sorry if I kept you waiting :/! Hope to run into you, Nayruu, and other Hollywood guild members around in the game. Thanks for making my second day playing on this server a great one :D. I first played Maplestory during open beta (more than 10 years ago). I stopped after playing for two years because the community wasn't as friendly as it used to be. I was hoping to find a private server that was communal and kind; Nayruu definitely seems to be that kind of person/player who made playing MS back in the day so fun!

I sincerely appreciate the help - cheers!

-Lovelinus (lvl 25 soon to be cleric)

15. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    Thank you for the shoutout! I wasn't expecting anything like this haha, it really made my day ^-^

FishBiscuit, iCross and Miika like this.
  16. LeftBicep

LeftBicep Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lovelinus
    Level:
    Aha I'm glad! Really sorry for glitching out and missing out on visiting the FM for the first time :/ but I'm glad your guild had this recruitment thread on here [:D]

17. Eli

Eli Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Hannako
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    I've found the player that you've been searching for!

[​IMG]

Togain, Pofke, ImCanadian and 4 others like this.
  18. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Eh, it doesn't have the superior obvious Chance looks.
    Or wait- maybe he did that just to fool all of us, but wait... really? A BRAWLER!?
    Whyyy!?

Penny and Eli like this.
  19. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    He's really trying to throw us off his trail!

Eli and FishBiscuit like this.
  20. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    omg chance so sneaky XD

Eli likes this.