*NEWER* Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by lilaznpnk, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toothpaste

Toothpaste Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Darlie
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wiggle
    Hello everyone ~

IGN: Syke
    Reason for Blacklisting: looting after zak. (witness : bapesta)
    Details: After we down Zakum, he ran towards the middle & looted everything including the maple leaf. After that he claimed that he forgot to off pet loot. But Bapesta and I saw him looting everything himself, not the pet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a ss of him saying his pet looted everything.

Thank you.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  2. snapitsann

snapitsann Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xAnn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Munchkin
    Hai guys, the day before yesterday I had bought a leech. The leecher traded me right after she got into my channel, and after I gave her the money she logged off / disconnected / left. I immediately made a smega about it, so people do know about it. Apparently her name is Ezra "ezisabelcc" and I bought the leech for 35m in ulu2. Around 21:10 server time. (22:10 Netherlands). I have waited 2/3 days since her guildies/friends have convinced me to give her some time, but they think it's fair too to report her now. If she may appear again with a good reason, I will "unreport" her, but for now.. She scammed me. People are also saying that she doesn't play very often and not for long, so bye mesos. Oh yeah, my IGN is: xAnn

LonelyCloud likes this.
  3. inversion

inversion Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Inversion
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unity
    i also confronted lordlancelot and he lied to me saying he never crafted the SCGs. he did not admit to it even when i asked him to tell the truth several times. he's already been kicked from unity and i have not heard from him since

KewtiePie, Dapper and Jeen like this.
  4. lilaznpnk

lilaznpnk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    The above posts have been noted. They will be taken into consideration if any future reports against them are made, but I don't feel as though any of them alone warrant being on the community blacklist yet. If anyone has more information on these people please post!
    Added to the blacklist. Sorry for the delay!

5. Berchtold

Berchtold Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ubarmensch
    Level:
    Thank you for removing Bluntsworth from my file, i told you several times that he was not one of my characters.

Also do you guys realise how useless the blacklist is? I know I personally have several characters in guilds such as Synergy, Acme, Hollywood and Flysan whom which I am free to play on without community reprisal. I hope you understand that other blacklisted people are doing the same.

Juni, workteam and Hangjovi like this.
  6. Jeen

Jeen Donator

Guild:
    ♬♩Radio♩♬
    The point of the blacklist isn't to oust all scammers from the server, but rather (imo) to get people to stop scamming and just play legitly. As long as it has made someone stop scamming and just play legit, I think the blacklist is doing more than its fair share.

Mono and Plenty like this.
  7. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Completely agree. I have no want to oust a player from the community. Well maybe ONE player who happened to be the worst case of serial scamming ive ever seen. Haul/Zico is long gone. Nobody expects people to not scam. Its unrealistic. But if one scammer reforms because they're on this list, then the list has more than served its purpose.

Jeen likes this.
  8. Woo

Woo Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Fameless
    Level:
    15x
    Guild:
    drama
    IGN: Carney/Rats/peanutz
    Reason for blacklisting: harassment for boss loots
    Details (include picture if applicable): Story: we went on a z run and a gene20 dropped. for me i was on the other side looting leaf because I had dropped eof. I heard "gene20 dropped" so as i went over there the gene20 suddenly disappered. Then carney starts to blame others (the ones that were around gene20) as if he's not guilty along with the rest of us. So we had concluded to screenshot our inventory. so we did that (remind you I had screenshots of my inventory) then sara ( a person who had d/ced from the run had came on to help us investigate). I opened skype on my computer to show her. which crashed my game. I realized that this might make it more suspicious towards me so i tried to log on as fast as i could. Carney said "well since you left the map you could have left gene outside". He also blamed me and others because he didn't know us. But i realized I had screenshot of my inventory saved from before d/c. So i told him if you wanna see my inventory see it.But for whatever reason he continued to ignore me and blamed me. So i took out my phone took pictures on laptop and i gave that to sara. She cleared me. Then carney started to blame sara who wasnt part of the run when it dropped because he thought she was working with all of us. So we decided to screenshare. I didn't know how to do that so i asked and they said open up your skype on your computer. I had a feeling i was going to d/c again so i prayed for no crash. and there i went crashing again. I logged back on again as soon as i can and I told them im sorry i opened skype to video cam. So i opened skype on my phone (because I didnt know how to screenshare on my laptop) and called the leader and I skyped through my phone facing the computer. I went over my inventory over and over again to check if anything was out of place. and etc. (On camera) then because they were more suspicious of me I asked him if he wanted to see my storage. he said sure. So i showed him my storage and he checked all the slots over and over again. he said I was cleared as well. Because I had plans with my friends that day I told them Im going to leave in 10. Carney then started to blame 21Hp (shawn/bishop) which if it was sara's friend I know it was trusted, saying He might have used the gene20. I guess shawn got fed up with it and said so what if i used it? whatchu gonna do about it. I told carney the possiblities because he continued to blame me and 21hp
    1. It could have glitched out
    2. Or it was behind another item
    WE DIDNT EVEN SWEEP THE FLOOR BECAUSE CARNEY STARTED TO BLAME OTHERS and we all got i guess "mad"
    So i had to leave and i left. Once i got back on

he told me "we've investigated for 3 more hrs after you left"
    "we concluded that it was you" (there was 6 people in pt)
    I told him "so how do you know its me?"
    And he keeps on telling me " because you left the map"
    While I tell him my defense of "I showed my inv screenshot before i "left" the map" and " i video called the leader checking my storage and my inventory"
    He continued to ignore me and started spreading rumors saying I looted gene20
    In fact carney blaming others I had a felt that he had took gene20 but we all video shared and nothing came out.
    A lot of people have been coming upto me saying did i loot gene 20 etc. these are some screenshots

I just dont want people to be treated the same as me as people go on runs like zruns/and ht

Edited : I guess he blames others without any evidence often
    http://royals.ms/forum/threads/hangjovi-ht-point-runs.41147/#post-227854

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    Hangjovi likes this.
  9. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    I am surprised you made a blacklist of me saying I harassed you. This is Carney by the way.
    I don't even know where to start.. but we have solid proof that you stole our genesis 20 skill book and you have another character named Stew (level 16 magician) selling the took you stole. and yes I was blaming dolt and 21hp as well for stealing the book. With solid proof we found out that it was not them. I have apologized to them and gave them hours of free leech on my bishop rats.
    before I begin, I wanted to comment on your post about book is bugged and disappeared. I know this is a huge issue if it were to happen and I am sure we will get notified about it, so no there is no bug and the book genesis 20 has drop fair in square, you took the book.
    ** Okay let us begin... after the zakum timer has ended at the end. it wrapped us all out to entrance to zakum. From there we stayed in the same map and we asked for each others skype to screen view each others screen; there is no possible way for us to hide it because we all stayed in the same map. but when it was fameless turn to screen view. he left the map and said he was disconnected by the sever, and left the scene as quick as possible. our whole party have spent at least 2 hours in the same map trying to figure out who took it. And meanwhile fameless only stayed for 10 minute and left.
    * with the screen view showing 4 of us in the party with no book. they also had witness from other friends saying they are trust worthy. on the other hand fameless has no witness at all. he just went offline as quick as possible.
    I can tell you this. Don't steal if you don't want people to call you a scammer. and no, I have never harassed you. I am simply asking for the book back so I can split the money with the party. I have to cancel 3 horntail runs because of your misconduct of stealing.. thanks!

Baconfry likes this.
  10. Woo

Woo Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Fameless
    Level:
    15x
    Guild:
    drama

You continue to say you have soild Proof,
    Post the proof please,
    Not only them, but you blamed all the people in party except for the people you knew.
    Giving them hrs of leech does not make it right. Wheres my free leech then?
    I didnt say it glitched out, I said it was a possibility glitches happen server isnt perfect.
    The timer was at around 1:30 when we started arguing because you started to blame others.
    I continue till this day to ask you for your skype name to send you my screenshots of my inventory before I d/ced.
    no witnesses? I have a lot of friends who can vouch for me you never asked.
    And this has nothing to do with canceling 3 ht runs because of me. Which doesnt make any sense at all.

To me it seems like your just trying to come up with excuses to frame people on the server. I have my evidence, you dont have yours.

Edited: this just gives me more evidence that you continue to harass me without evidence.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    Hangjovi likes this.
  11. cakesogood

cakesogood Donator

Country Flag:
  12. inversion

inversion Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Inversion
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unity
    BabyRaine and Berchtold like this.
  13. Berchtold

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ubarmensch
    Level:
    Spooky Business likes this.
  14. football

football Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    football
    Level:
    Guild:
    Loyal
    IGN: FurroReturn
    Reason for blacklisting: agreed to sell gen20 then split, never seen again
    Details (include picture if applicable):
    We got gen20. Dude agreed to sell never logged in again (guessing he moved it to a dif char). After now searching his name I see hes being accused of doing the same thing in a different blacklist thread. http://royals.ms/forum/threads/community-blacklist.18981/page-2

Thought I had screenshots from zak but can't find them unfortunately.
    Just a heads up to anyone that might be partying with randoms at zak.

15. Berchtold

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ubarmensch
    Level:
    My other characters names are Rothschild, Berchtold and Berch by the way. Feel free to add them to the blacklist also.

LOVES OF LOVE BERCHTOLD XOXO MWAH

16. Oldie

Oldie Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OldRanger
    Level:
    Guild:
    Noobs
    Wow, I looked at the reports on people scamming leech. That's so sad :/ but why pay for leech in the FM in the first place :/

17. c99999999

c99999999 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    c99999999
    Level:
    Guild:
    Taiwan
    IGN: lumixo
    Reason for Blacklisting: scammed 1 BVM, 5 Power Crystals & 3 Crystal Shards Details: I smegaed trying to buy a SCG Manual. Lumiso whispered me and I traded him all the materials for him to craft the SCG. However, he logged off and never came back
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GuanC likes this.
  18. Oldie

Oldie Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OldRanger
    Level:
    Guild:
    Noobs
    IGN: iCeMagee
    Reason for blacklisting: Stole my ch when noticed he was map owner
    Details (include picture if applicable):
    [​IMG]

Xepton was leaving and gave me his skele map, then after 2 minutes iceMagee came to the channel just as Xepton was leaving (didn't see him attack but he must've used heal or something)

I felt nervous to stop attacking while he was on the rope on my ch so I used the map owner command to check if I was already the new map owner and maybe get him to cc, but unfortunately it says he was. The moment he saw that he got off the rope, started attacking and told me to cc.

19. workteam

workteam Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    No
    Level:
    How is it stealing when he claimed the map fairly?

Even for your standards this is a petty 'report'.

Gurps and Manslut like this.
  20. Ch0rus

Ch0rus Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Littl3Ch0rus
    Unfortunately, you can't really report this since he is the mapowner as shown in your screenshot. Unless you got screenshots of him ks-ing, there's nothing that can be done.

Gurps likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.