*NEWER* Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by lilaznpnk, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacBailey

MacBailey Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: xxlbishoplxx
    Reason for blacklisting: Scammed Skele Leech (60m 1 hour ). Purchased and he logged off, re logged CC1 fm and then offline again.
    Details (include picture if applicable): Due to me logging in on cc1 fm, i lost the chat log and actually was thinking he DCed, so no reason to screenshot. Obviously i was wrong. There is a post that was just closed for the same thing with the same guy xxlbishoplxx. so watch out for him.

2. sunwanchen92

sunwanchen92 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    QMore
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arcady
    IGN: LotusXiaoJie
    Reason for blacklisting: Zak scammer.
    Details (include picture if applicable): We (with Guppy, ParkYew, whiteins, GimmePizza, byeon and EasonYui which is me) formed a zak party, and there's 3 zak helm buyers (CallMeNP, MayGrass and LotusXiaoJie). The moment we killed the zak, LotusXiaoJie looted all the drops, and even relooted the helm, making CallMeNP unable to get the helm. She didnt pay for anything and just logout straight after this.

PS: Sorry CallMeNP :( for getting nothing. BLAME LOTUSXIAOJIE F3.

Kin likes this.
  3. Jeen

Jeen Donator

Guild:
    ♬♩Radio♩♬
    ^ Avant already said he was going to split the HS30, they didn't even bother to ask before trying to scam shame him. Next time, try to contact them and work it out in game before you try and smega shame/report on the forums.

4. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    IGN: Saitama1
    Reason for blacklisting: Lying about Genesis 20 split (repost)
    Details: recently I have made a thread calling him a scammer but he finally paid us a month later and I found out the real story, so I decided to do a repost.
    A month ago when Genesis 20 dropped. Saitama1 picked up the book and told us he will be in charge of selling the book for split. Everyday our party members have asked him if the book is sold for a month. He says no and he is busy with life.
    The truth is, he gave the book to one of our party member "Soon" to sell it and he got his split before he even gave Soon the book. He kept it a secret and lied to us about book not sold. He didn't care about us because he got his split already, and he tells us to stop complaining or move on with zero split.
    I know this because Soon told us what happened when we got our split. This post is to tell everyone to avoid partying with him, He is pretty much the same as scamming.

5. CloudedMusic

CloudedMusic Well-Known Member

IGN:
    CloudedMusic
    Level:
    Nothing against either party, but just want some clarification. Who did Saitama get his split from? Soon? "he got his split before he even gave Soon the book." Did his split come out of Soon's pocket??

6. RazBerry

RazBerry Member

"The truth is, he gave the book to one of our party member "Soon" to sell it and he got his split before he even gave Soon the book."

So you're saying he got his split, before he gave the book to Soon in order to sell it? That doesn't even make sense bro.

LonelyCloud likes this.
  7. Jeen

Jeen Donator

Guild:
    ♬♩Radio♩♬
    It does. Some people have enough liquid funds to pay playes before even selling it. They agree to sell it for a certain price before hand and do it that way. Sketchy imo, but there are people who do it.

Carney likes this.
  8. RazBerry

RazBerry Member

Even if that's the case and he got his split beforehand and gave the book to the other person to sell, that's no reason to accuse someone of scamming. The book most likely took a while to sell, and Caney got a bit impatient.
    However, that's just a bystander's opinion.

9. CloudedMusic

CloudedMusic Well-Known Member

IGN:
    CloudedMusic
    Level:
    The other party members are still getting their split in the end. Although telling the other members to 'stop complaining and move on without their split' isn't a nice thing to do, I wouldn't consider this as scamming. Maybe Saitama needed the mesos to buy something before someone could buy it and Soon had enough funds to give his split first.

10. Jeen

Jeen Donator

Guild:
    ♬♩Radio♩♬
    Getting his split first wasn't the problem. It was the fact that he lied and pretended like he had it for a month. This is very sketchy behavior and I think it deserves to be on the community blacklist. If he had told everyone that he gave it to Soon to sell, I don't think it would have been a problem.

Toothpaste and Tyloo like this.
  11. RazBerry

RazBerry Member

Where is the evidence for that though? To me it sounds like it could be a long stretch.

12. Jeen

Jeen Donator

Guild:
    ♬♩Radio♩♬
    If there was sufficient evidence for it, why would they be posting it here instead of report abuse thread? This is for things that people weren't able to SS and/or other objectionable behavior that staff aren't able to take care of for whatever reason (such as lack of evidence).

Nothing wrong with letting other community members to be cautious. If you feel like it's still safe to run with them, then do so.

Toothpaste likes this.
  13. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    Satiama1 could have just smega selling the book for 800mil and it will be sold in 5 second. our whole party have asked him about the book everyday for a month. the problem was him giving the book to soon and got his split. but never told us anything about it, and gave us zero update what so ever, he only responds when we ask him about the book. we go to Satiama1 because he said he was in charge of selling.
    Also, Thanks Jeen for understanding the situation.

Toothpaste likes this.
  14. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    yeah Saitama1 got the split out of Soon's pocket so later on when the book is sold he dont get split anymore. In other words he got paid in advance. The problem was he kept us waiting for a month and we think he still have the book. He didnt care about us at all because he just tells us to stop complaining and keep waiting.
    Lupy was part of the splitting as well. you can ask him about this case too if you see him online

15. xFishy

xFishy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jennn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Radio ♪ ♬
    IGN: XSkullXX
    Reason for blacklisting: Looted all the books that dropped (ACA, AR), a leaf, and the equips that dropped. He then left the party and logged off.

Details (include picture if applicable): I don't have any screenshots to prove this, but my party can back me up. When zakum was killed, he immediately ran towards the middle, looted all the drops and logged off.

People who witnessed him:
    - Jennn
    - AhLing
    - pigggy
    - Super88
    - jfkcolateral

Not a big deal 'cause it's just a leaf and some equips, but just wanted to warn others of this guy.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    Gags, Selmy, Alan and 1 other person like this.
  16. Drick

Drick Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Drrick
    Guild:
    Arcady
    Just my luck to meet 2 scammers in a run WOW.

IGN: MeMcer , 12x paladin
    Reason: Looted gen20 after zak was killed and tried denying, thankfully other pt members had recorded the run, even had the cheek to say "gen20 is untradeable" when I traded him for the book

IGN: Sarge, 14x marksman
    Reason: Looted leaf that wasn't his, denied looting leaf, went ahead and looted helms that were not his to loot. (He was last in line)

No photo evidence but can upload video if required (video with guildmate) Members of Arcady who were in the run together can vouch.
    STAY ALERT GUYS.

@kinbrawl @whiteins

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    Gags, GriZ and sunwanchen92 like this.
  17. Baekon

Baekon Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Baekon
    IGN: dead20ff
    Reason: Took money for leech and goes offline and doesnt come back.

Attached Files:

Selmy likes this.
  18. Linda Bao

Linda Bao Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Starcall
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hogwarts
    ign: g8g8g8, FragileHsin
    reason: shop scam

Attached Files:

19. Linda Bao

Linda Bao Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Starcall
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hogwarts
    nvm

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  20. owenbaek

owenbaek Active Member

hey, it was a mistsake. I forgot to click bundles, and took the teeth down from my shop.
    You could've at least whispered me about it.
    Regards,
    -Oweeenie-

Riv, Jist, cafebeat and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.