Closed ✯ HOLLYWOOD - Where Dreams Began [2015-2016]

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Christopher Chance, Jan 1, 2015.

1. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Egyptious
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unova
    Sweet! Be sure to save a spot when I get the next chance to get on. :p

OmagaEcstasy and FishBiscuit like this.
  2. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Unfortunately we're going to reject this application.

3. Racingtrack

Racingtrack Well-Known Member

1) Name: Eric
    2) Age: 21
    3) IGN: GetDeleted
    4) Origin of IGN: My main got bugged and i couldnt log onto it so i made this character in an effort to get GMs to teleport my main elsewhere. Then i just felt like playing warrior later on
    5) Level & Job: currently lvl 47 Page
    6) Country/State: Sweden
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: Over a year i think
    8) Character Goals: First i want to reach lvl 120 then im going to become the best paladin
    9) Guild History: University, left cause it died
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? Seems like a big fun guild to be in
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): nope, none
    12) How active are you in Royals? at least 1 hour a day as of now i think. Will probably increase if i get more friends here.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: nothing right now, but going to go back to school soon and hopefully become a game developer.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Paul Walker

4. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    We're rejecting this app.

Plenty likes this.
  5. JoshMR

JoshMR Donator

Country Flag:
    1) Name: Josh
    2) Age: 21
    3) IGN: imWalts
    5) Level & Job: 120 NL
    6) Country/State: Singapore
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: 7 Months
    8) Character Goals: Making new friends and training my NL to be the very best.
    9) Guild History: Was from Ohana. . i miss Ohana </3
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? – The epic name. And players :)
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? Dont think so
    12) How active are you in Royals? I come on only at night time, depends if im working or not.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: To be a Chef! Doing full time for the money to achieve my cert first ^-^
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Talkshow/host: Conan/Andy Richter

6. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Unfortunately we're rejecting this app as well

7. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    Main IGN: Nayruu
    Alternate IGN: Navii
    Alternate Lvl: 63

I would like to add her for the moment so I can talk to all you guys while I lvl!
    Also I would like to request Farorre and Rosee being kicked from the guild as I am not active on them for now. Thank you!

William likes this.
  8. Indra

Indra Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Indra (L)
    Level:
    Guild:
    Radiance
    1) Name: Patt
    2) Age: 18
    3) IGN: xShiv
    4) Origin of IGN: I use Shiv is most of the games I play
    5) Level & Job: 132 Bishop
    6) Country/State: USA , Seattle
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: 2 weeks
    8) Character Goals: Leech / boss to make money to fund my end game NL and become one of the most elite on the server :)
    9) Guild History: Wisdom. Left because everyone was from Taiwan which conflicted with bosses or even talking to most people
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? Your guild seems super well organized with full of active and fun people. I'm interested in looking to join 1 guild and 1 guild only. I dislike hoping around and would like to find a fam
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): Nope, I'm still fairly fresh blood in this server but play everyday since I joined.
    12) How active are you in Royals? I play everyday and on weekends most of the day. I try to be as active as I can.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I'm a flight instructor. My goals are to either continue building my hours and become a national pilot or join the police force and fly for them.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Will Smith or Johnny Depp

My history with MapleStory in general is quite extensive. I have played the game on and off since BETA. Since before nexon took over Wizet. I quit sometime after cubes and potentials ruined the game. Was an active player in Extalia and since it is no longer around my new home is Royals.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  9. Teeto

Teeto Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    1) Name: Kevin
    2) Age: 15
    3) IGN: Origination
    4) Origin of IGN: Origin of my IGN how ironic huh... I make IGNs based on my class and then I think of synonyms and make that my IGN.
    5) Level & Job: 52 | Cleric
    6) Country/State: Canada, British Columbia
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: I've been playing Royals for about a week and I really enjoy the server so far.
    8) Character Goals: 3rd job advance, get some decent INT gear for hp washing on a Night Lord.
    9) Guild History: I've been in Catalyst a.k.a Zinc in Extalia. On a pserver with the name of a town on Victoria Island (starts with an e) I joined Endless and SoonTM
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? Hollywood looks very professional and active to me and I think you guys would be a friendly group of people I could socialize with while playing MapleRoyals. Lets be honest grinding isn't that fun :x especially when I have nothing else to do except hold a button
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): Nope
    12) How active are you in Royals? I get on almost everyday at 4-9PM PST on weekdays.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I'm currently a high school student and I'm currently attempting to get into a decent university (and maybe get a scholarship.)
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: My favourite actor is Adam Sandler

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  10. ltkillerxx

ltkillerxx Donator

1) Name: dante
    2) Age:17
    3) IGN Dainte
    4) Origin of IGN:had to add an I so i could use dante lol
    5) Level & Job:128 dk
    6) Country/State:usa PA
    7) How long have you been playing Royals:started 2 years ago quit for a long time recently came back about 3 weeks ago, In that timespan i got my dk from 81 to 128 and made a new character who is level 96 at the moment, Im currently making a bishop to self fund myself
    8) Character Goals: My main goal is getting into an active guild and to boss, My guild at the moment is active but isnt a bossing guild, also on my alt Im going to stay in my original guild because I like the people and remain loyal, The reason I chose my dk is because its a bossing class, while bishop is not lol. I hope to self fund and boss a lot and do a lot of damage really, my damage atm sucks bad for a 128 dk. I'd like to add that, My dk is my main, I am staying in my previous guild because I do not want to abandon friendships that I have with them, my bishop is basically only to self fund, I just wanted to emphasize that.
    9) Guild History: Invictus
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? I like the amount of people and high level people aswell, The selective part of the guild also interests me aswell, Im not a big fan of guilds that smega recruiting anyone that is willing. I like the amount of detail that the Original post in this thread says about hollywood, and am excited to join if I am accepted. I look forward to meeting new people and hopefully bossing a lot! I dont mind helping others out if someone needs preq done for something or gene quest etc, although I doubt anyone here needs help with that, if anyone itd be me lol. I dont have much to say as I believe getting to know someone is more important than an application, I look forward to hearing back!
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): Not any close friends but I sold an 8int red marker to nayruu
    12) How active are you in Royals?on a scale of 1-10 i would say 8 1/2 or 9, seeing as how far i progressed in levels in 3 weeks.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any:I am a student at the moment and focus heavily on bodybuilding, I dont care much for academics, I've been going to the gym religiously for a long time and well acquianted with everything with fitness and diet, although that may surprise you with how fast i've leveled in the short timeframe or maybe not, idk lol. I would like to say im good at rationing my time
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: christopher walken or samuel jackson, I like john travolta too in pulp fiction./ favorite movies would be anything by quentin tarantino, love his movies.

>edited 5/6/2016, Just wanted to add onto the app and emphasize some points.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  11. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Already handled in game! Welcome new alternate haha. Happy leveling!

ACCEPTED Welcome!
    Please contact a JR. in game for an invite!

ACCEPTED.
    Welcome as well!
    Same goes for you, please contact a Jr. in game for the invite!

And last but of course, not least!
    ACCEPTED!
    Welcome, welcome!
    Once again, please contact a JR. in game for the invite.

(Excuses for the late reply. Since sadly most of the guild members and leaders have been a tad bit busy lately and inactive. Please don't be discouraged cause of it! Cause there are still many players who can help you around! Thank you for your understanding!)

12. Platano

Platano Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Platano
    Level:
    Guild:
    none
    1) Name: Ryan
    2) Age: 19
    3) IGN: Bapesta
    4) Origin of IGN: Clothing brand (Bathing Ape(BAPE))
    5) Level & Job: 140 Night Lod
    6) Country/State: New York
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: about a year now
    8) Character Goals: Have the night lord i never had when i played Pre-BB. Also when i played actual GMS i enjoyed racking up meso and being rich and godly. so i hope to do the same in mapleroyals as well.
    9) Guild History: Acme
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? It seems active and hopefully not boring
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable):none
    12) How active are you in Royals? just came back a week ago and been getting on everyday pretty much, specially after finals week is over
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any:I go to college for marketing but i really just want to start my own clothing line, which i will be doing soon.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Al Pacino

13. maor1614

maor1614 Active Member

Country Flag:
    ) Name: Maor
    2) Age: 22
    3) IGN: HotBox
    4) Origin of IGN: Before i created the character i looked for a creative name in my room looked at my router named{HotBox} Therefore decided to call my character in this name.
    5) Level & Job: 123 DK
    6) Country/State:
    Israel
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: Since March 2016 i know that im new in the communtiy but im very active and sociable.
    8) Character Goals: Meet New Poeple,Help others who are in need {socialize},Bossing
    9) Guild History:
    Symphonic
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? It looks like such a nice, big, Welcoming community. I want to be a part of it.
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): None.
    12) How active are you in Royals?
    ,I play everyday and on weekends most of the day. I try to be as active as I can.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I'm currently working in interent company's Technical Support ,saving money to go and study at collage as Feature Engineer.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Kevin Hart

14. Wei Jiee

Wei Jiee Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xdora88x
    Level:
    Guild:
    nether
    1) Name: Weijie
    2) Age: 19 (physically)
    3) IGN: xDora88x
    4) Level & Job: A lvl 66 Hunter
    5) Country/State: Malaysia.
    6) How long have you been playing Royals? 1 week ago since last saturday ^^
    7) Character Goals:
    My character goals is to own the boss and being the famous character in Royal. HAHA
    8) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD?
    The people and the the professionally feel of the guild.
    9) How active are you in Royals?
    I play almost everyday.
    10) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any?
    I'm a student, currently free HAHA.
    11) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress:
    No one as i'm still new :(
    12) (Optional) Link to Image of Character:
    Date me in FM HAHA

15. dansklee

dansklee Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    saualito
    1) Name: Dan
    2) Age: 20
    3) IGN: Sausalito
    4) Origin of IGN: Favorite cookie brand
    5) Level & Job: 135 & NL
    6) Country/State: US/ CA
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: About a month
    8) Character Goals: Be able to solo zakum
    9) Guild History: Fate, Acme
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? It looks very well organized and active. My previous guilds had lot of people that were active but not talkative.
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): -
    12) How active are you in Royals? play 3 times a week

13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: Medical school
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress YOUNNNNG LEOO and SETH ROGEN

16. DragonFear

DragonFear Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DragonFear
    Level:
    1) Name: Raphaël
    2) Age: 24
    3) IGN: Dragonfear
    4) Origin of IGN: Played with this IGN on server MapleNAO where I kept top 10 rank during the first month or so.
    5) Level & Job: 127, Dark Knight
    6) Country/State: Canada / Quebec (EST)
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: Casually for about 5-6 months and more seriously the last 2-3 weeks.
    8) Character Goals: I plan getting my DrK around 160, starting Krex/Zak around 135. Then I will probably start a Bishop to further ease my funding and training.
    9) Guild History: None on this server yet.
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? It seems like a very professional yet friendly guild. It will help me greatly to be able to do daily bossing, find duo partners, etc...
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): Not really. But Plenty guides were really helpful to me, and I still use them as a reference today.
    12) How active are you in Royals? 2-3 hours daily in average. 5-10 pm EST.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: Now in break of university, was studying History courses as a Free Student.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Leonardo Di Caprio - Wolf of Wall Street

Denzel Washington - Training Day
    Jack Nicholson - The Shining
    Johnny Depp - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    (I'm more into individual performances)

17. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    We're going to have to Reject this app.

Accepted! Please contact a Jr in game for an invite!

Rejected

Accepted! Please contact a Jr in game for an invite!

Rejected for now.

Accepted, please contact a Jr in game for an invite!

18. Potatoes

Potatoes Active Member

IGN:
    SpikeSpiegei
    1) Name: Phillip

2) Age: 20

3) IGN: PhiIlip, SpikeSpiegeI, OMGWTFBBQ

4) Origin of IGN: First one is my name, second one is named after the main protagonist of Cowboy Bebop, last one was out of frustration of not being able to come up with a IGN

5) Level & Job: 64 Fighter, 143 Corsair, 155 Bishop

6) Country/State: Texas, USA

7) How long have you been playing Royals: Around 7 months, but I've been playing Maple since 2006! The nostalgia keeps me coming back, haha.

8) Character Goals: Currently, I've been working on a 30k HP Hero that I started a few days ago. After I get that to a decent level for bossing, I want to get to 200 on the character that I enjoy playing the most and hopefully max out their equips as well. Aside from that I really want to be able to 1-hit Skeles on my Bishop.

9) Guild History: Nexus, Climax, Unity

10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? For me, Maple is all about forming wonderful memories and experiences with other players. HOLLYWOOD seems to embody this by making their members' experiences about more than just grinding and level-ups, but also forming friendships and memories. I hope that I can make new friends and cherished memories by being an active member through the guild events, boss runs, and guild chat. To be able to do this with people who are in it for the same reasons I am will make my (and hopefully the other HOLLYWOOD members') time on Royals even more special.

11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): N/A

12) How active are you in Royals? I play pretty much daily, but obviously real life sometimes gets in the way. I won't ever disappear for a long time without warning though.

13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I'm a student, and I'm currently working as a software engineering intern at a tech company in the San Francisco Bay Area. After graduating, I would like to work on user-facing products that I believe actually have some benefit to the world. Aside from programming, I enjoy drawing, cooking, tennis, and fashion. Currently I've been binge watching The Office when grinding on my warrior.

14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: VIOLA DAVIS!!! She is the QUEEN!!!!! She is an absolute badass in How To Get Away With Murder, commanding every scene that she's in and carrying the rest of the cast's acting. I aspire to have her confidence and maturity. I can't wait to see her performance in Suicide Squad, since I'm a comic buff as well.

BaconCat likes this.
  19. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    Accepted! Please contact a Jr. in game for an invite!

Potatoes likes this.
  20. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    Rejected for now