Daily update thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StaticShock, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Creative

Creative Donator

Country Flag:
    Before I start, I have a few notes.
    * This will be a long post. Before typing it out, I can already tell. Called it
    * Woke up to 6 alerts this morning. Good lord people!
    * I received 2 messages and I'll be going over them. No, I won't post their messages to me on here for reasons.
    * This will start after my post where I said "You want to make me quit the server" even though that post was deleted.
    * If you feel like I'm/I was spamming, someone could've PM'd me and told me to post every few days or so which I personally would've been fine with.

-----
    I appreciate your apology. I don't think I'll be posting in this thread in the future though.

Thank you for the apology. I might stop or might keep going with my updates. It could be for daily updates but that's what I see the other thread for. Seeing as its a "latest" thread it could mean that day or a long time thing as you said. I'm not surprised if there was a bit of troll involvement. I just see this thread as a "Hey, you're being annoying. I should make another thread because he's posting every day unlike other people.

I do plan on ignoring people as i might hit that button sooner or later. As said before, if some of the veteran players don't like that I'm posting daily, I don't mind to post every few days or so. Someone could've PM'd me telling me to slow down on them and just post every few days or so, which I would've been fine with.

Even though my forum account just hit 2 years old, I haven't been around here for that long other than lurking. The daily thread might be useful, but I'd rather post on the other one since I feel that's the official one to post in. I understand people can be trolly(if that's a word) and rude. It's the internet, and it happens. I've noticed my damage changing as well. Hit 2k the yesterday in LPQ which I was surprised with. From what I remember, you're not supposed to hit 1k damage til at least Lv50 or so. Then again, this is a private server and things do change.

Thank you for the kind words. I've played many servers and not a lot of them were GMS like(except for a few high version ones). I feel the accomplishment here mainly because I never hit Lv50 on a character in GMS pre-BB(except for my Thunder Breaker) and I feel like I finally did it after all these years. People try to bring each other down everyday all around the internet because it's what people do to feel better. Head is up and dick as well(wut?).

The 2 private messages from @Jeen and @Stan
    Thank you for the kind messages. I'll start with Jeen even though I got Stan's first. Lady's first as always.

Jeen, I'm sure they did feel a tad spammy even though I tried my best to post it every 24hrs or so even if it's not my thread and I wasn't the last poster on there. I'm back and forth on the idea of posting my stuff again. I feel as if I'm someone who's new(even though I did have characters before joining back) and would show my progress to a certain level to show that you can come from no mesos to having somewhat of a lot in a short about of time. Same thing with leveling even if it isn't that much everyday. Lastly, your signature is pretty.

Stan, thank you for the apology. Getting carried away with things that you didn't mean to do does happen often. I wouldn't call it bullying as much as just giving someone shit for posting something everyday. Regret sucks a lot, but after a while you'll forget this happened unless you come back to the thread in the future and then feel like shit about it. I don't mind if you delete your post or not. I don't think it'll change how I act in the future other than not posting as much in this thread(if its still alive for some reason) or the other one. I'll keep playing most likely because if gives me something different to do everyday.

-----
    That's 20 minutes of typing out stuff right there. I'm surprised my fingers don't hurt so much from typing this all out so quickly. Just keep something in mind if you're one of the people from this thread(in the early pages). If you think someone is being spammy in a thread like this or anywhere on the forums, at least give them a private message telling them to slow down. Make sure you're not being rude because no one likes a dick on the internet(No, not that way! Perv!). Anyways, I'll go back to voting and doing a 70 ticket run today in NLC/Shrine. Here's to hoping I don't get shafted by the game and get good stuff!

StrickBan, Cats, Nijny and 7 others like this.
  2. Sila

Sila Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Silachan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    It was a mass delete to everyone who threw the thread off topic, whether they were trolling or replying to an off topic post. Nothing specifically targeted at you!

Dimitri and Celiu like this.
  3. Maximum

Maximum Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Walrein
    Level:
    Six
    Progress on my Marauder was only from 100 - 106 today because I got sick of Ulu and decided to use the (more often than not wasted) exp from the ToT Pre Qs to work my way to Oblivion and level. Regardless, I'm now able to go over to Petris and get shared EXP from them, which will hopefully speed things up. I also scrolled a Maple Soul Rohen to 107 ATT +15 STR. I'm not entirely sure if that's worth anything, either way it cost me nothing to make it, and that is around the same ATT as a reasonably decent, clean ST, the end game 2h sword. Unfortunately, I'm guessing Lv 64 Maple Weapons almost entirely lost their meaning because of the Anniversary event.

Gurps and StaticShock like this.
  4. Kentavious

Kentavious Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ugly
    Level:
    but
    Guild:
    honest
    RL or Maple, I was told to take risks. I was told, in order for you to reach the next level, you gotta get comfortable being uncomfortable.
    That's what I did today.
    Long story short, I got rekt. Again.
    It's tiring.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    yaqzan, Cats and eugenekhor like this.
  5. Shona

Shona Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shona
    I think this topic is a fab idea! [:D]

I don't have much great achievements happening or fancy scrolling to show off, I just like stalking buddies and having fun and it's good to have a place to share those moments.

Anyways, today I invited our newest member DarkFallenz to guild, so I decided to go stalk him and make myself known, found him PQing in ludi.
    [​IMG]
    After leaving him, I bumped into another guildie in Ludi and had a wee chat. Hi Tosiro!
    [​IMG]
    Then I had randomly met BigBiceps on the same map! He had whispered my alt the other day politely asking me to move my FM shop over so he could squeeze in, he was nice to talk to so it was good randomly bumpingn into him again....although he had no idea who I was on this character :rolleyes: Just some crazy lass randomly chatting to people.
    [​IMG]
    Ludi sure is a busy place for bumping into people [:p]

Danny, Andreas, StaticShock and 2 others like this.
  6. Sila

Sila Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Silachan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    I also used ToT exp to level up! Aka I had a friend leech my mage all through Road of Regrets because lol near-naked ice/lightning mage trying to kill ice-strong monsters = fail.
    Thanks Sanders for the help! 2 more levels to go til 120.

7. StaticShock

StaticShock Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    RUPNOK
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    RoR.... My least favorite place in all of maple! Probably took me 3 months to get through it because I couldn't stand more then 10 minutes in it haha.

Go0dafuda, Shiyui, Andreas and 2 others like this.
  8. Maximum

Maximum Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Walrein
    Level:
    Six
    I got from Lv 106 - 112 today on my Marauder. Even though it's not moving along as fast as I want it to, if this trend of 6 lvls per day keeps up, I should be leveled in two days. I did use my Arch Mage to self leech though because some of my strongest skills (Namely Energy Blast) have a low amount of targets hit at a time and attack rather slow. I hit somewhere around 18k Dmg with Transformation + Energy Charge, which is much more than I anticipated from a Marauder.

Gurps, Cats and StaticShock like this.
  9. Zynzer

Zynzer Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Zynzer
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
  10. dingus

dingus Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BenBreeg
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Sheik, Shiyui, Zynzer and 2 others like this.
  11. StaticShock

StaticShock Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    RUPNOK
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    upload_2016-6-29_22-37-18.png
    Bam!!!

I've actually had this character for a very long time to save the IGN.... Finally decided to start it up to bring back the endless leech that I hate so much. I could do this on my already 1hit i/l, but I find it really boring that I cant level up! Also my Bishop.... 2hit sucks and gene way to expensive for what I care to pay because i'm cheap af. I think i'll go for 200 on this as well! Maybe in less then 17 months this time. :rolleyes:

Go0dafuda, Tazdingo, Royalty and 4 others like this.
  12. ImCanadian

ImCanadian Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ImCanadian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Boobs
  13. Maximum

Maximum Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Walrein
    Level:
    Six
    Got my Marauder from Lv 112 - 120 today and I FINALLY ADVANCED. Still, 15 levels remain until I can actually do anything.

Gurps, Nijny, Andreas and 3 others like this.
  14. Shona

Shona Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shona
    I didn't manage to post my update for Tuesday because Photobucket went down for maintainence, grrr! So here's 2 days worth!

Tuesday
    I was still hanging around Ludi with some guildmates. I met MrLaoSau thinking he could be a new friend.....
    [​IMG]
    but he turned out to be a little creepy with his cheesy pick up lines, blergh! ~f8
    [​IMG]

Wednesday
    Had the day off work so finally got some time to actually train! Leveled to 171 and befriended a lovely little priest.
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for HSing my butt Neoplasia!! [:D]

Danny, Jeen, Gurps and 2 others like this.
  15. StaticShock

StaticShock Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    RUPNOK
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Trained F/P at Evil Eyes, most op lower lvl training area! I could 1hit and had hs mule so was getting like 20% every 2-3 minutes. Got my F/P from 30->34 ez levels but I got irl stuff to do zzz.[:confused:]

Finally @fawkes logs on after forever... AND FORCEFULLY MAKES ME LOG OFF WOW!!! :'(

Go0dafuda, fawkes, Jeen and 2 others like this.
  16. Maximum

Maximum Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Walrein
    Level:
    Six
    I only leveled my Buccaneer once today, 120 - 121, but I got almost all of my skills and completed Pap Pre - Q's, as well as completed all of ToT up to Oblivion 1.

Gurps, StaticShock and Shona like this.
  17. StaticShock

StaticShock Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    RUPNOK
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Looted this bad boi
    upload_2016-7-2_0-46-1.png
    CANT EVEN WEAR MY CLAW WITH IT!!!
    Lvled up 7 times on this nub too!
    upload_2016-7-2_0-42-20.png

Need to start working on a wand for it....

Go0dafuda, Jeen, Gurps and 2 others like this.
  18. Maximum

Maximum Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Walrein
    Level:
    Six
    I got from Lv 121 - 126 on my Buccaneer today, decent progress, but I can really feel the Self Leech/Training getting progressively slower. I spent 40ish minutes doing Papulatus solo for the Time Leap quest, and for some reason I thought it was a good idea to do it without any attack pots, and Barrage + Dragon Strike still being at Level 1. I completed Krex Pre quests as well today, which didn't really take too long. It seems that Self Leeching my Bucc is turning out more beneficial for my Arch Mage if anything, as he gained 3 levels today, getting Elquines closer and closer to Heartstopper Farming Tier.

Jeen, Gurps, Shona and 1 other person like this.
  19. Shona

Shona Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shona
    Leveled to 172! [:)]

[​IMG]

Fairly lazy day though, spent majority of my day mucking about on my new phone :rolleyes:

Danny, StaticShock and Gurps like this.
  20. Jeen

Jeen Donator

Guild:
    ♬♩Radio♩♬
    Finally completed a HT on my bm and got the best blue pendants ever! best stat was 8 ~f8 Also, finally stopped farming stoppers to bring my dk to goobers and got it to level 108. Skele leech hype! Too bad I will never find a map :^)