*NEWER* Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by lilaznpnk, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MajoraMask

MajoraMask Donator

IGN:
    MajoraMask
    Level:
    Go check my thread before saying i was afk haha :p

2. Manslut

Manslut Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ManSIut
    Level:
    nib
    Guild:
    MANLOVE
    There is no such thing as map stealing on this server. People may choose to buy and sell maps as they please, but it is by no means a guarantee that the ownership of a map will be passed on by the seller to the buyer. Once the current map owner fails to attack/deliberately does not attack for 3 minutes, the map is free to grasp for anyone.

With that being said, you are free to report Balcony for being an ass hole and scum of the earth (maybe that was the intention of your report), because that would be fitting the evidence presented against him, but then you should have posted the thread in this section of the forum (Minor reports), because what he has done doesn't break any of the actual rules of the T&C.

Riv, workteam, Shnang and 1 other person like this.
  3. Seductive Love

Seductive Love Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Immortal
    Level:
    1xx
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    ign: misswang
    Reason for blacklisting: looted zhelms (3) and tt10 and books and everything else at zak and never paid me

4. Roid

Roid Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    roid2016
    Guild:
    Arcady
    Regular Zakum Looter Alert!!!! IGN: ngocthang
    Lv12x Corsair
    He will join as buyer.

Witness Ign: Roid2016, Neglected, GiselleQQ

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  5. virex

virex Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    That's BABYFACEOwO words:

I got problem about Internet.
    That's ISP problem.
    I can't control it.
    That's why you say I DCed about 5hrs.

When this problem solve, I has been login asap.
    But you has been disband party, and I dont remember your ign.
    You say you try to add me to buddy list.
    But I dont see any notice when I login.

I want to give you a refund , you just say "too late" and deny it.
    Can you tell me what should I do?

6. Johnny

Johnny Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    #Create
    Cause you ignored me for so long while i whispered you. I see you geneing the skele on my other character and you continue to ignore me. I dont want your half assed leech back if you are going to treat me like this.

instead of ignoring me for so long and calling me "87" why not just give me a refund right away? I don't understand. Sigh.

Doo, Kibito, Goku and 1 other person like this.
  7. sbFlash

sbFlash Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    ign: KingHercules
    I have noticed this player going across skele maps asking for free leech since he is at 10-20% till the next level. I wouldn't normally put someone for that. But when he repeats this action 3-4 days in a row seems just sketchy. So watch out for KingHercules when he asks you for free leech.

Bacon likes this.
  8. WatIsHarbor

WatIsHarbor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN: Zango
    Reason for blacklisting: Tricking people by selling overpriced ETC.
    Details (include picture if applicable): He made a store with teeth for 1.8k ea, and he put 18k instead of 1,8 on few slots.
    Original Thread: https://royals.ms/forum/threads/overpriced-etc.76441/

9. sbFlash

sbFlash Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    IGN: KimoJackson1
    Reason for blacklisting: Buying/"Stealing" then reselling skele maps at a higher price. Please do not buy skele maps from KimoJackson1. Skele maps are a sacred place where we bishops train and sell leech but it got tainted with the introduction of greedy people on this server like KimoJackson1 who use the map ownership feature in this server to profit off skele maps. This whole day I saw him flipping through channels looking for maps where people are either afk or there is an empty map and then smegas "S>Skele map" and repeats this process over and over again. So lets stop KimoJackson1 from abusing the demand of skele maps and refuse to buy maps from him.

Enticing, Vano, Kazama and 2 others like this.
  10. Soul

Soul Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Kuara
    Level:
    Guild:
    gang
    IGN : Hafti
    REASON : kept bidding on certain item, only to say ''woops I don't have that kind of money anyway'' seconds later after bidding.
    resulted in other player raging and not wanting to buy it either. GG

Proof:
    [​IMG]

PaoPao likes this.
  11. James Hsu

James Hsu Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: Photo,Yuck, Desert (Same person)
    Reason for blacklisting: Scammed the gears he borrowed from me
    Details: He refused to give back the gears he borrowed and gave a lot of excuses about it. If you want evidence, I don't have ss but chat logs are available if gms are willing to give them. I have witness who know about this story. They are @hycxoxo and @midgemudge, and @moyst According to Midgemudge, he made a mule just to avoid me on his mains and logged off after being told to return the gears. He is willing to give away his dignity for virtual things. According to moyst, he gave a bunch of lying statement saying that he will return them, but look at what he said on guild bbs ? Do you still believe he will return like a man? This is the "friend" you ve been with whole time,LMAO. After all, it's really up to you guys to believe me or not because he may just lie. He ain't got no manner DO NOT HAVE ANY ASSOCIATION WITH HIM.

Below is the ss for you guys @moyst and @midgemudge . You guys know I ve always put message on guild bbs to tell him to get on skype to communicate with me. In case you didn't see them, here you are. The kid is even mad about my message on bbs lol. It would be nice if you guys can back me up. If not, it's okay if you wanna keep believing in this lying person.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    bradley and jason123 like this.
  12. Eli

Eli Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Hannako
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Honestly I don't really care if I have the evidence to support it or not, I'm not going to lie to you.

Watch out for baptistejoe at manon because at literally every SC he's in and out of my map trying to steal manon's cry.

Also ell29795a came in and stole my manon's cry today, continuously going in and out to check manon's hp.

I was outside the map on two of my other characters just watching them go in and out. baptistiejoe left when i called him out on it on one of my characters sitting outside of manon's forest, probably to go try it on someone else.

Aerith, xxTuzixx and PurificatioN like this.
  13. MoonSharp

MoonSharp Member

IGN:
    moonsharp
    Level:
    Guild:
    no guild
  14. WK99

WK99 Active Member

Country Flag:
  15. Manslut

IGN:
    ManSIut
    Level:
    nib
    Guild:
    MANLOVE
    No scamming occurred in your thread. Map selling doesn't guarantee map ownership will successfully transfer from the seller to the buyer. It's a game of risk where the Staff does not get involved, and since you were never the owner of the map, you cannot contest the new map owners ownership.

16. 7eleven2007

7eleven2007 Well-Known Member

17. bkzh

bkzh Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Arieston
    Level:
    13x
    Guild:
    MYSGkakis
    IGN: almostl0ver

First of all, I will admit that this does not actually constitute as a scam. However, if you come across this ign selling spam service, do think twice before buying.

I bought split spam service from him at GS2 yesterday. Start of service was around 11.05 pm (GMT +8). I was level 67 60+%. As I went AFK for most of the service, I do not know how many times he went to NPC equipment. However, I do know that he DC-ed in the middle of the service and I was self training in the map. It was lucky that I returned for Pierre on multi-client and he DC-ed a minute after Pierre went down, or I would never know. After about 10 minutes, he returned and continued with the service. At around 12.08 am (GMT +8), someone came around buying map, and he just sold off the map, turned to me and said that time is up. Kinda dubious way to end the service, no? My exp at that point in time: level 68 60+%. He spent most of his time trying to loot meso around the map, rather than actually spamming!

18. Manslut

IGN:
    ManSIut
    Level:
    nib
    Guild:
    MANLOVE
    Well, you wouldn't be able to get much exp if you bought spam service.

19. bkzh

bkzh Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Arieston
    Level:
    13x
    Guild:
    MYSGkakis
    Just before I bought service from him, I bought 1 hour from another bishop. Just for simple comparison, I gained around 250% from the previous leech. While my level was 2 levels higher, I do not believe that difference in exp gained will be that much different, i.e 150%. The difference between exp to level at 66 and 68 is just 150k. Mind you, 150k is nowhere near the 150% exp difference (approximately 2 million exp).

20. shizzlers

shizzlers Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Waltzy
    Level:
    ???
    IGN: heywotsup
    Reason for blacklisting: Selling zombie's teeth for 300k each to get more money, instead of 2k each (on Free Market)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.