*NEWER* Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by lilaznpnk, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaggerEyes

DaggerEyes Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Vodkalicious
    Level:
    Guild:
    Olympia
    IGN: TorryBlack
    Reason for blacklisting: Unreliable! Untrustworthy! zakum service. Not to mention, extremely unorganized!

Details: So here's why I decided to write this here. You can't really ban someone for promising something and then not following through. But you sure as hell can help others avoid the same mistake you did.

So here's my little story:
    Spent hours on trying to find zakum service for a zhelm. Finally found one. Everything started out nicely during the first run, I actually got my hopes up. Exactly 4 buyers and everything went smoothly but then 4 of us dc'ed. Not a problem! We were given a second run so a second try. At which point everything started going down the hill.
    80% of the party and the fellow party spoke another language so I couldn't understand a thing. Once we were at the Entrance to the Zakum altar, everything and absolutely EVERYTHING got confusing.
    - No one knew who the buyers were
    - Quite a few players were kicked out, invited back, finally kicked out for good, and replaced by someone else entirely.
    - yada yada yada.
    - We get to the zakum altar. 15 minutes go by, a freaking carnival, can't understand a thing. But I got the impression that they were talking about us since the word "buyers" came up a lot.

And hold your horses, because finally we're told "buyers go out". Wasn't really sure if they were being serious or what not. Then someone goes ahead and spawns the Zakum, the leader refuses to give us HB, lets us die, joins the other party with the random people who showed up, we're left with a 24 hour delay until we can try again and all we got as an excuse was "i sayed to go out". THE END.

The few screenies I got by the time that I noticed something was going off lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PS: I would of just ignored this little event and gone to sleep instead, but we didn't even get a simple "sorry" from anyone and were rudely ignored for the rest of the time.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    Tsene and sch1z0phern1cs like this.
  2. Kentavious

Kentavious Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ugly
    Level:
    but
    Guild:
    honest
    IGN: TwiceNayeon
    Reason for blacklisting: scamming gen20 splits
    Details: I had asked for my splits on multiple occasions but nayeon would coincidentally be afk every single time. Earlier on, when I brought up the splits after saying hi, nayeon stopped replying me until I smega-ed. The story that he/she provided is sketchy enough, who tf does that. Also I have a bl that was in the same zak pt, she did not received any splits either. Therefore proving nayeon's statement to be total bs
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    yaqzan and Dudu like this.
  3. xxTuzixx

xxTuzixx Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Confirmed the above as i did not receive any split. I did ask her within one month and she said she was trying to sell at a higher price and thus hasnt been sold. She is in my bl till now even though i deleted 80 others to meet the requirement.. but she hasnt been online since.. so she conveniently deleted us?

Eli, Kentavious and Civil like this.
  4. Joon

Joon Member

IGN:
    LiuJun
    IGN: boostz
    Reason for blacklisting: looting zhelm and leaving without paying
    Details: prior to run, he agreed to come on as buyer. when zakum died, he looted the helm and logged off without a word.

will edit post if he contacts back but pretty sure hes shady af

5. LisKira

LisKira Member

IGN: IamBadGuy
    Reason for blacklisting: scamming leeches
    Details: She offered to leech me for 3 hours with a price of 50mil/hr in a wolfspider map. I paid her the 3 hours and she went to leech me for 1 hour only. She said that she was "lagging" and went offline. I waited 1 hour for her to come back, but she never came back for the other 2 hours. mapleroyal 1.png maple royal 3.png maple royal 2.png

6. Civil

Civil Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Niklaus
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    'IamBadGuy' that is quite ironic.

Tsene, FireHeart, Dre and 1 other person like this.
  7. Joon

Joon Member

IGN:
    LiuJun

Good thing you didn't stay until the end of this party though. 15 minutes and all the arms are still alive.. way too slow

8. Zenoooo

Zenoooo Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jan 2015
    Level:
    -
    Guild:
    Oct 2017
    Blacklisting: Caraien (Guild: Revenant), other chars: Allahn, Lenatti
    Stealing a Voodoo Map
    by making use of the broken mechanism of ~mapowner

Details:
    I knew summons do no hold mapownership in the new source, but I didn't really think people would steal a map like this. But I guess from now on everyone should be aware that this kind of people do exist in Royals.
    Also, beware when you are doing things like arrow trade with Caraien.

I suggest everyone set a macro skill.
    upload_2017-5-28_18-8-3.png

What happened was:
    I had been farming in this map for about an hour.
    I didn't expect people to steal a map (and thus didn't set the macro skill even though i knew ~mapowner is broken).

upload_2017-5-28_18-5-37.png
    (No obviously you are not sorry for that.)

What happened after:
    I got a map in another channel without any effort. No idea why people steal map when there are free maps.

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    Tsene likes this.
  9. GillBates

GillBates Donator

Country Flag:
    Please remove your link of my KSing thread , I did not steal his Voodoo map. The guy was afking in the corner without a summon on.

Zenoooo likes this.
  10. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    Thanks for warning us, but your case is something between you and him only. you were "afk", and he was being a "dick"
    creating a thread is for something more important such as , reporting a bug, hacker, scammer etc..
    you will encounter a lot of people like this, even in real life.
    in your case, it was a miscommunication, nothing wrong there.
    creating a thread for this is not needed, sorry man

bri and Kai like this.
  11. Zenoooo

Zenoooo Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jan 2015
    Level:
    -
    Guild:
    Oct 2017
    to clarify
    I wasn't afk
    1. I replied right after he stole my map (1 sec after he ~mapowner and said ty)
    2. My summon got time out in less than 2 min after he stole the map, which means my summon had been on the whole time he stole my map. (Elquines stays for 160 sec.)

How the map got stolen: read #289

Carney likes this.
  12. Joon

Joon Member

IGN:
    LiuJun
    I'll add him to my blacklist. That's a huge dick move on his part and he's being a total smart ass about it. No one wants to play with douche bags like that. Thanks Zeno

Carney and Zenoooo like this.
  13. TopKEK

TopKEK Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Volatility
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    IGN: suprem

Reason for blacklisting: A failed attempt to scam me, being an asshole and a failure in life

Details (include picture if applicable): I was buying 7 att fs in fm, then he offered me 2.1b for 7 att shoes. We went down to 2b. I put in my money and he traded me immediately his 1 atk fs instead. Then I canceled the trade and he ran away to cc 7 like the little b*tch he is.
    The oldest trick in the book, you know.

Aside from that, he was showing his failing pile of garbage items to my mule and said "how rich he is" because he had a "godly" 0 atk fs. Or in other words - acting like a douche. And he had the nerves to call me a noob lmao

Anyway don't buy anything from him, he is a scammer and a douche. He probably doesn't even got the items.

wind99121, kevincc and cafebeat like this.
  14. pranav

pranav Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Synthase
    Level:
    Guild:
    Carinae
    IGN: SkyJose
    Reason: Paid him 50m for an hour of leech at GS2 and he went afk then logged out.
    Don't have a SS but please don't buy leech from this character. He's in the Venezuela guild and is a 120 bishop

chauvin1 and Bakaa like this.
  15. Lief

Lief Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sheba/Eeek
    Guild:
    Pumpkin
    IGN: BeBo666
    Reason for blacklisting: Scamming Zakum Helms
    Details (include picture if applicable):

Joined the zak buyer party to buy a helm, when helms were being sold at 45m each and rehelms at 15m each... less than the average zhelm price. Survives zrun and proceeds to loot two helms. We then say to go to FM- he logs out, then logs back in a few minutes later maybe thinking that we forgot about him. He gets caught, and then says that he "dced" and was having disconnection issues and was on his way to FM. He remains online for like a few minutes. We /find him, and he's in Orbis. Then he logs out, and doesn't log back in again.

DC issues my ass... I bet he never had any DC issues until he picked up those helms and I don't think there are any issues with the helms lmao

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Carney likes this.
  16. BeBo

BeBo Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BeBo666
    Level:
    11x
    Guild:
    J>Kind Guild
    http://prntscr.com/g1k6xq
    Gotta love that pic ^^
    JFC, people need to chill in this game and realize people have issues with it -_-
    Still didn't get any reply from the smega.

(Needless to say I told them like 6 times to add me to buddy list, which they didn't)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  17. Lief

Lief Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sheba/Eeek
    Guild:
    Pumpkin
    LOL... Scans forums to find himself after logging out... tries to defend himself but doesn't make any effort to pay the mesos owed. ~f18 ~f18

The zakum run was done on channel 17 and both the SE and I waited over half an hour for you to log back in, constantly whispering you to see if you were offline. I bet you didn't even smega until you saw this thread and used it as an excuse :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (Because who would randomly take a screenshot like that unless you expected to be on the community blacklist later)

Btw don't even reply again BeBo666 nobody wants your mesos Although chances are I bet you probably "dc" when people trade you too, we've derailed this thread enough already. [;)][;)][;)]

Tsene, Don and Carney like this.
  18. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    i was thinking the same thing too. He probably smegaed and screenshot after he found himself on blacklist forum cuz no one would randomly screen shot it. By the way Sheba is a very trusted person so i believe him.
    @BeBo666 got exposed for scamming 60m.. Poor guy. He could just vote 3 days and get 60m for free lol

Zenoooo likes this.
  19. BeBo

BeBo Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BeBo666
    Level:
    11x
    Guild:
    J>Kind Guild
    Np buddy, btw, I checked this post literally because in the right hand side of the forum there are the "recently updated/created" so I wanted to check what it was.
    No need to be a douche, if you don't want the money don't take it.
    It's a fucking video game anyway, you think I care about the money there?
    That literally shows how pathetic it is that you guys take this so god damned seriously. If you want you can have 200m for those helms since the one I got and scrolled got pretty good :D
    Thanks for the help!

P.S: The thing you said about the screen shot, ofc I would take a SS like that lol because you guys from the start didn't believe me, its also like you always take a SS when you pay your leecher to have proof against him if he rips you off, It's common sense. I honestly don't care being placed in the community black list but I do care being told lies about.

20. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    What are you talking about?? In Sheba's post, he said he waited 30 minute for you and you never paid him. He wants the money.
    And what do you mean by taking the game seriously? you bought his helmet service, its a requirement to pay because you looted one.
    Same concept in real life, You worked for someone and the boss didn't pay you. what will you do??
    sorry i might be on sheba's side because he is my friend. But you are not making any sense at all

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.