*NEWER* Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by lilaznpnk, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lief

Lief Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sheba/Eeek
    Guild:
    Pumpkin
    ~f12~f12
    Your communication was weak, and if you truly wanted to pay your zakum runners back you would have made the efforts in your first post, fixing the problem rather than further adding salt by posting a meaningless screenshot. It's on the same level as shoplifting and then when you get caught you claim that you called the store to return it... but your phone had no service... ~f3
    Either way, what happened, happened, and you should make efforts in the future to not fuck over your fellow Royallers. I personally don't hold grudges but other people might. ~f11

But really, not trying to be spiteful or anything, but don't worry about the mesos at this point, the party disbanded ages ago ~f12

2. melona

melona Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lanai
    IGN: koreanair
    Reason for blacklisting: possible botting
    Details (include picture if applicable): I had a shop going for several hours. I noticed a character that looked like a mule under me but he was there for some time so I thought he was afk. I closed the shop to put another item and in that very small time frame of closing the shop and reopening, he managed to get it. Then koreanair comes and takes his place. I didn't have anything to sell at the moment since my items sold so I had a junk up for 50m so he probably knew that I was going to close it some time soon and set up a bot to get it. Of course it is totally possible that it was a coincidence or super fast reflexes but I have a strong feeling it wasn't

3. leonas

leonas Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Leonas
    Guild:
    Guardians
    IGN: HoYo
    Reason for blacklisting: Trade scamming after a/w was met
    Details (include picture if applicable): HoYo offerd a 119 attack 4 slot StoneTooth for 1.3b a/w. Since i did not have 1.3b in cash yet i asked if she could hang on to it for a day or 2 so i could sell alot of my stuff to make the 1.3b liquid and she agreed.
    Now 2 days later i got the 1.3b in cash and she just hit me with "i scrolled the ST its 130att 0 slots now" so i told her we had a agreement and i would still buy it for 1.3b even tho she messed it up. She told me the current offer now was 2.6b and refuses to keep her end of the agreement.
    Sadly i dont have screenshots.....

4. Zenoooo

Zenoooo Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jan 2015
    Level:
    -
    Guild:
    Oct 2017
    His a/w was 1.5b.
    You don't have an agreement on when to trade.
    In his side of the story, you disappeared for a day (at least he couldn't find you when he was online).
    Last but not least, you don't have any evidence (ss).

Tsene, incostancy and Carney like this.
  5. leonas

leonas Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Leonas
    Guild:
    Guardians
    Thats BS Zeno. Total and utterly BS.
    The s/b was 1b and a/w 1.3b. Ive been whisping updates about my money status 3 times a day.
    The "unable to find" is highly unlikely since i gave him/her my fm mule id whom i have been on for 16 hours a day selling stuff i wanted to keep but parted with for that ST.
    I wish i took screenshots becouse HoYo would be banned than!

6. Zenoooo

Zenoooo Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jan 2015
    Level:
    -
    Guild:
    Oct 2017
    I remember his a/w wasn't 1.3b and he says that it's 1.5b. If the a/w were 1.3b I would've bought it already cuz it's cheap af, considering 127 is 1.6-1.7b.

It's possible if ppl don't remember ur mule's ign. It's ur responsibility to keep track of the status of the bidding if u really want it.

He did not get anything from you. In no way would this be scamming. You could still buy a st in fm.

7. leonas

leonas Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Leonas
    Guild:
    Guardians
    Than you remember wrong or he made a typo but we agreed on the a/w at 1.3b. Fact.
    I kept him updated from my mule and from my main so "forgetting" a name is BS. Fact.
    And ill remember this the next time you buy from me as you fail to understand the term Scam. A scam is to not provide at a set price or ask a way higher price or have a different stats items than agreed on.
    And stop backing up a scammer, this makes you look bad also. (just a friendly tip)

8. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    hey who cares about it man, just move on. In life you will encounter a lot of people like this. Let this be a learning experience for you.
    If i were to be in this situation like this, I would just forget it and look for another one. Why do u let this bother you and waste time to post a thread?
    You could be finding better deals.
    Its not a scam. It was rather miscommunication and a lot of things can happen in the a few days.
    - I am on no ones side.

Zenoooo likes this.
  9. Thomas van den Brink

Thomas van den Brink Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: MoMoToGo
    Scammed me by selling me leech for 50m and then fucking off into oblivion. He doesn't respond to whispers #feelsbadman

10. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
  11. danman

danman Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    danman
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ascension
    I'm sorry my now ex guild member scammed you two. If you want, message me in game on danman or Derndude and I will refund your money myself.

Don, Sen, DeJia and 6 others like this.
  12. chauvin1

chauvin1 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:SkyJose
    Reason:paid him 50m for leech an hour at Tornado Corridor and he works 5 minutes and logged out.
    DO NOT BUY leech form this character. He is in Venezuela guild and he is a 122 bigshop.
    I suspect he is RECIDIVIST, because i see a other victim in this post!!!!!!

pranav likes this.
  13. chauvin1

chauvin1 Member

Country Flag:
    I was deceived by him!

pranav likes this.
  14. danman

danman Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    danman
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ascension
    Zenoooo likes this.
  15. pranav

pranav Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Synthase
    Level:
    Guild:
    Carinae
    Damn, sorry for your loss. Did you happen to take a SS? That guy/girl needs to be banned.

16. Woni C

Woni C Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    IGN:Ysoserious lv14x nl
    Reason for blacklisting: Helm looter in zakum run
    Details (include picture if applicable): Mentioned i need 1 helm before run start and provide hs, but he loot helm without asking and rehelm and loot again and run away. Since he was a nl can able to dodge the attack from the mobs so he can easily rehelm faster. As a hser i get the least exp in 1hour zk run and 0 helm chance. His reason given me was he went to restroom before run start din't saw i said need 1 helmet. Ysoserious hope u watching this thread and screw you :D

17. DanielBaniel

DanielBaniel Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DannyAu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Vodka
    HAHAHAHA TOOK fame scam? How petty I'm fucking dead

18. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    IGN: Na9oOoR (level 135 bishop)
    Reason for blacklisting: Pet loot in Zakum
    Details: I joined a stranger's party for zakum run and Na9oOoR is a stranger to the party as well.
    We all saw Na9oOoR pet loot at the end, took ice cream pop and energizer. He then left the party fast without saying a word.
    I think this sums up the reason for blacklisting him. Be careful if you see him.

nany625 likes this.
  19. Froid

Froid Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Froid
  20. Emi.Lize

Emi.Lize Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SilverStaff
    Level:
    IGN: MagicMert lvl 17
    Reason for blacklisting: Tried to scam me
    Details (include picture if applicable): He was at channel 1 fm saying that he was buying cs for 500m and when I proceeded to trade him, he typed 1,111,111,111 and I told him that I was only selling one so it should only be 500m. He then said that he was quitting so he didn't mind giving the money. I accepted his reason and proceeded to press accept but the trade was unsuccessful. He retraded me again typing 1,111,111,111 but before I could accept he cancelled the trade.
    This went on for like 3 or 4 times where he either cancelled the trade or it was unsuccessful. He disappeared for a few seconds before coming back to trade me and typed in 111,111,111. I assumed he typed it in wrongly so I told him that it was 500m. This went on for like another 10 times where it ranged from him typing 1,111,111,111 (where the trade was either unsuccessful or he canceled) and 111,111,111 (where I refused to press trade).
    I came to a conclusion that he was either trying to scam me or abuse some glitch so I refused to sell it to him anymore. I confided with a friend about it and he told me that that guy was trying to scam me by putting 1,111,111,111 the first few times so that when he put 111,111,111 I wouldn't notice. And that the trade was unsuccessful because he made his use slot full and when he left for a few seconds, he threw away some pots and traded with 111,111,111 instead.
    It was a pretty believable scam because I would not have noticed. Do be careful if he ever tries to buy anything from you, you could end up losing a lot :(

nany625, Woni C, huangyeh and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.